Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Man Who Accused Dangote Of $4.3 Billion Fraud Also Trending For 200b Naira Fraud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Accused Dangote Of $4.3 Billion Fraud Also Trending For 200b Naira Fraud (1199 Views)

In 2021, World Bank Wrote To Appreciate Yahaya Bello On Return Of $4.6 Million / EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud / FG Approves $2 Billion For First Phase Of $4.6 Billion Ibom Deep Seaport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Accused Dangote Of $4.3 Billion Fraud Also Trending For 200b Naira Fraud by SavvyBlogger: 9:25am On Nov 24, 2023
Interesting development this past few days as some Nigerians are been accused about a scam MLM project with over 250 thousand Nigerians loosing about 200 Billion Naira.
Yes that's right, Nigerians get money to waste. LOL
This is not really the first time something like this is happening like MMM, but we don't learn.

The crazy part of this story is that the man who has been fronting the fight against the leaders of this Omega Pro scam project has now been roped into this, with videos flying online of him also promoting the business and stating that he also made money.

In a YouTube video posted by an unvaried handler "Glad2bake_Omegapro" quotes Dr. Ope Banwo Saying he makes $30,000 monthly from the omegapro investment, but has yet again come out to denier the story.

It is recalled that in 2016 this Dr. Ope came out to accuse Africa's Richest man Aliko Dangote and current President of Nigeria, Bola Ahmed Tinubu of being part of a fraud scandal in the CBN amounting to over $3.4 Billion dollars, but then we didn't here anything. He was later accused of using the billionaires name to chase clout and gain popularity for himself

The Question now is, Who is Dr. Ope Banwo?
Are his claims legit?
Will people get their money back?
Is he also an influencer chasing clout?
Is he being paid to do this?
How long can he hold?

Watch the youtube video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq2OAqhgWgA?si=ThIKNzESeKuHGnt6

Re: Man Who Accused Dangote Of $4.3 Billion Fraud Also Trending For 200b Naira Fraud by amerengues(m): 9:26am On Nov 24, 2023
Interesting

All these big figures of fraud no longer sound big to an average Nigerian. May bad thing not become the norm. 200B, $4.3B?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Accused Dangote Of $4.3 Billion Fraud Also Trending For 200b Naira Fraud by Ruke1989: 9:37am On Nov 24, 2023
There is no fraud in Nigeria that you won't find a Yoruba man as an enabler, beneficiary or collaborator. Diezani loot, there was one Yoruba man called aluko an enabler

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Accused Dangote Of $4.3 Billion Fraud Also Trending For 200b Naira Fraud by shielaAhmed: 9:46am On Nov 24, 2023
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Man Who Accused Dangote Of $4.3 Billion Fraud Also Trending For 200b Naira Fraud by Adabestseason(m): 10:38am On Nov 24, 2023
Ruke1989:
There is no fraud in Nigeria that you won't find a Yoruba man as an enabler, beneficiary or collaborator. Diezani loot, there was one Yoruba man called aluko an enabler

Originators of all manner of evils(frauds) in the country from time immemorial ITT,Civil war,ritual killings and backstabbing and biting,nepotism and sectionalism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Accused Dangote Of $4.3 Billion Fraud Also Trending For 200b Naira Fraud by biancablack(m): 11:25pm On Nov 24, 2023
😂. Is this their next attempt to make it about me? My name is Ope Banwo and by now those Omegapro scam enablers in Nigeria should know I am a TRUE CRUSADER against corruption and scammers at ALL levels. Even in matters that don’t concern me I fight, not to talk of where my own money was directly scammed too.

So whether my intentions are genuine or I am just trying to catch clout we will find out. It's what Dagote and his people thought too 7 years ago when I first started against him, now the federal govt is holding him accountable for the whistle I blew years ago

Those who scammed Nigerians with Omegapro will not escape even with their desperate strategy to muddy the waters by casting aspersions on my efforts as a spokesperson for those who lost money including myself.

As you can see in my dragging Dangote to the presidency as you noted, If I can go after Dangote to the point the President of the country is now acting on my petition against a giant like him, you know you know inconsequential scam enablers like Samuel Ajibare , Daniel Onoja, Tomiwa Orunnipin, Samuel Ajibare, Daniel Onoja; Grace Udenwa Udoye; Wuraola Fadairo Orunupin; Olasebikan Oladapo; Maryann Ilorah; Chinwe Ikpe; Ajibare Olushola Ebunoluwa; Dotun Fatoyinbo; Leo Bonaventure Igboanugo; Dr Afoma Nwolisa; Matthew Ogunmodede and dozens of other Omegapro MLM Diamonds who aided and abetted the N200 billion scam against Nigerians cannot escape me

They can throw all the dirt they can manufacture, I will just keep coming. I know I didn’t lure anyone into Omegapro and did not make any commissions signing up anyone. My interview was about MY OWN MONEY and my experience with Omegapro

Like I keep saying, if I ever collected a dime in commissions from signing up anyone in tihs omegapro ponzi, I would gladly refund 100% of it and not be running like the top enablers who actually made millions of dollars deceiving people and collecting commissions and who are now refusing to even refund just 10% of commissions they collected from people who trusted them

If they like, lie against me till next year with silly posts like this. I will continue to follow them all with Efcc, fed govt, National Assembly, etc until ALL of you are brought to book . it may take years but be assured they will be held accountable.

If their lies are true and I also made commissions scamming people or my intentions are not pure, I also will be investigated and truth will come out. Abi? So no need to make up stories

Trying to make it about ME, Ope Banwo is a wicked diversionary tactic that can never work. It’s not about me at all. I am only the spokesperson and coordinating attorney for the class action of people you duped. It’s not about me. It’s about 10,000 people who lost billions through the activities of the Nigerian enablers I keep naming and about those who have SIGNED UP AND APPOINTED ME TO BE THEIR LAWYER AND SPOKESPERSON in this fight for recovery of our money.

All we ask is that ALL THOSE DIAMONDS TO REFUND SOME OF THE COMMISSIONS YOU MADE IN THIS ILLEGAL SCAM and you are busy trying to come after the spokesperson instead of doing the honorable thing

Keep posting until Efcc starts rounding them all up while they try to divert attention from the real issues

I am here and identifying myself and ready to confront all of them publicly but they cannot show their faces and just hiding.

For those who want to know about this saga and why the scammers are trying to divert attention by coming after Dr. Ope Banwo for blowing the whistle on them watch my response here and follow other videos on this developing omegapro scam story: https://www.youtube.com/live/XeechazFd5o?si=rdM-VILWfY3eqRJ3

Only the guilty are afraid or in hiding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Accused Dangote Of $4.3 Billion Fraud Also Trending For 200b Naira Fraud by PedoBear: 3:31am On Nov 25, 2023
FG is a bigger fraudster defrauding nigerians at an alarming rate
Re: Man Who Accused Dangote Of $4.3 Billion Fraud Also Trending For 200b Naira Fraud by Eagle1(m): 5:49am On Nov 25, 2023
Ope Banwo needs to tell Nigerians about his antecedents at First Aid Finance and how it is different from the current story.

(1) (Reply)

Hardship: FG To Start Direct Cash Transfer To 12m Nigerians (see Eligible Person / Obj's Administration Recorded Highest Number Of Deaths, Killings And Crashes / Replying Ahmedinajad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.