Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,748 members, 7,837,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Do You Buy Domain Name? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Buy Domain Name? (137 Views)

Xmas Bonus Buy Domain Name And Hosting 2,250naira / Get your wordpress site for 5k. If you buy domain and host yourself / What Is The Most Prefered Nigeria Bank ATM To Buy Domain Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Buy Domain Name? by Syntaxbyte: 10:11am On Nov 24, 2023
I have this premium domain name I want to sell, if anyone wants to buy, check my Bio for contact.

Name: stackoverral(.)com

It's an accuracy of stackoverflow(.)com

Thank you
Re: Do You Buy Domain Name? by online4business: 8:56am On Nov 29, 2023
For your own good never buy a domain that is related to big organization.

If your website become popular one lawsuit from stack overflow and your business is in the toilet.

People even buy aged domain used by businesses risk same... One seize and deceased letter and your business is gone.

Except youve millions of $ to pay lawyers and it's a gamble.

We don't play gamble.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Good Day, Community Members. Could Someone Please Assist With These Issues? / Why Webmasters Host Websites With This Web Hosting Company In Nigeria / Please Which Domain Registrar Can Register "*.edu* Domain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.