Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. (46824 Views)

Arisetv And Rufai Oseni Lied About Chicago University Denying Tinubu – Omokri / Rotus And Rufai Oseni In A Heated Debate Over Fuel Subsidy Removal (VIDEO) / Twitter Exchange Between Dr Aloy Chife And Ruona Meyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by OloYeOfEgbE: 12:13am On Nov 25, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Ok.....

Oseni is from the opposition party by proxy, so what do u expect?? grin

Wait ooh, are some people fuuls??

Let reason it together.

Me like this I am not a supporter of Peter Obi, but let assume he had won and he gave me the opportunity to serve my nation under him, would I reject it just because he's not my preferred candidate??

No na..no na, that is hatred, blind hatred.

If I am given the opportunity to serve my nation by an opposition (ruling) party I will never decline it cus me declining it is tantamount to doing my nation a great disservice cus I believe I have one or two thing to offer my country no matter under whom I am serving.

But well, bn a university graduate doesn't mean u re sensible to know that, hate and bile don give many people heavy heart, it has beclouded some people to the point that they will always think no one does it better than them, even if what they have to offer is a failure.

Who serve thief na thief...

Don't play..you will learn the hard way...

Benin Republic you shall continue to be refugees while they settle refugees from Mali,Yemen and Palestine in your region..

1 Like

Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Ayatullah(m): 12:42am On Nov 25, 2023
franchasofficia:
Rufai firing from all cylinders.

One of the few brave honorable Yoruba sons alive.

Fela Kuti
Rufai Oseni
Gani Fawehinmi
Pa Ayo Adebanjo
Afe Babalola
Akinwunmi Adesina
Prof Yemi Osinbajo
Olusegun Obasanjo
Col Fajuyi
Idiagbon
etc
etc

Not the criminal, terrorist, Owomida chasing, Owo Osole ravaged Yoruba Ronu Youths of our time angry

Stop giving the Yorubas doubtful children. I have corrected your list for you.

Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Olumaeme: 12:55am On Nov 25, 2023
joseph1832:
Lmao.

I love this. Giving Rufai Oseni what he deserves back to back.

I wonder why he's afraid to name names and instead, engage in abstract and the likes....

Why should he nane nanes? And who are you to tell him what to do with his platform?

If you are that good and successful, why not use your own platform to name names, Abi are you deaf, dumb and a Leeper?

1 Like

Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by AK481(m): 12:58am On Nov 25, 2023
naptu2:

Is hakeem serving in this government.

In your explanation, did you deliberately skip it ?

Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Juniorangel(m): 1:02am On Nov 25, 2023
This Hausa man sabi Turenchi, one of the very educated and most informed northerner. I respect him a lot.
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by PortHarcourtcit(m): 1:30am On Nov 25, 2023
franchasofficia:

Fela Kuti
Rufai Oseni
Gani Fawehinmi
Pa Ayo Adebanjo
Afe Babalola
Akinwunmi Adesina
Prof Yemi Osinbajo
Olusegun Obasanjo
Col Fajuyi
Idiagbon
etc
etc

Not the criminal, terrorist, Owomida chasing, Owo Osole ravaged Yoruba Ronu Youths of our time angry
RUFAI OSENI is RIDING on HORSE for now...
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by OluwaSegun0509(m): 1:42am On Nov 25, 2023
God bless you dear.

OlawaleBammie:
Ok.....

Let reason it together.

Me like this I am not a supporter of Peter Obi, but let assume he had won and he gave me the opportunity to serve my nation under him, would I reject it just because he's not my preferred candidate??

If I am given the opportunity to serve my nation by an opposition (ruling) party I will never decline it cus me declining it is tantamount to doing my nation a great disservice cus I believe I have one or two thing to offer my country no matter under whom I am serving.

But well, bn a university graduate doesn't mean u re sensible to know that, hate and bile don give many people heavy heart, it has beclouded some people to the point that they will always think no one does it better than them, even if what they have to offer is a failure.
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by ugodson(m): 1:54am On Nov 25, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Ok.....

Let reason it together.

What you have said make sense o, no doubt is good. But if they put you there and set you up and d only you could settle the issue or help you cover issues you have is to use you. What happens then?
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by naptu2: 2:47am On Nov 25, 2023
Sirianese:

You've been seriously compromised yourself

Most nairalanders cannot figure you out because they're unable to think properly, but it's quite obvious to astute analysts that you are not a honest person anymore...doubt you've ever been. But kudos anyhow, we all pay for our actions in the end

Sirianese says that he has seriously compromised me. How? He doesn't say. Does anybody give a shit? I doubt it, but his post is quite entertaining.

He says that he is the only human being on earth that can think properly. Is this true? His posts don't support this claim, but people are free to make all sorts of strange claims.

Anyway, thanks for increasing the view and post count of my thread (that's the only thing that post is good for).
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by naptu2: 2:56am On Nov 25, 2023
[quote author=AK481 post=127150619][/quote]

Reading is a very useful skill. It enables people to get useful information. There would have been no need for you to waste your time asking that question if you could read the portion of the first post after "Previous thread".

Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Isobug: 2:59am On Nov 25, 2023
SoNature:

For Oga Hakeem and Oseni, that's none of my business!

My concern is, when is Tinubu going to reward FFK and Reno for a great job they are doing on X?

Does it want to make them drainage cleaners like Joe Igbokwe?
He is rewarding them behind with cash. They don't rant for nothing. We know they are getting their rewards for their propaganda jobs. Do not be deceived. APC has killed Nigeria in it's entirety
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by bdon123(m): 3:08am On Nov 25, 2023
Tank u Oseni for always asking d right questions.
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by franugo(m): 3:15am On Nov 25, 2023
Maxymilliano:
Oseni does not need to name names ... People that got advisory positions and kept mute in the face of glaring quagmire knows themselves and hiding behind the Mic doesn't not mean he's mute or quiet, unlike ...

how can someone even hide behind a mic? that seems to me like an oxymoronic statement. The very essence of a mic is to embolden and amplify a person's thoughts and actions, there is no hiding behind it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by WINDSOW(m): 4:06am On Nov 25, 2023
You can not be part of an organisation, majorly at management level and criticise her. It is tantamount as shooting oneself on foot.that is why as an activist what is poise to constructive criticism, you mustn't join the bandwagon rather you stay off and remain neutral.
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by charlesohaji(m): 4:21am On Nov 25, 2023
joseph1832:
according to you, they know themselves, we don't know them, this is why it would have been prudent if Rufai had name names.

We are tired of people like Rufai engaging in abstract.

This shouldn't be about Rufai...
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by joyandfaith: 4:32am On Nov 25, 2023
franchasofficia:

Fela Kuti
Rufai Oseni
Gani Fawehinmi
Pa Ayo Adebanjo
Afe Babalola
Akinwunmi Adesina
Prof Yemi Osinbajo
Olusegun Obasanjo
Col Fajuyi
Idiagbon
etc
etc

They are Igbos- Helinues
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Khyrvxjzy: 4:40am On Nov 25, 2023
franchasofficia:

Fela Kuti
Rufai Oseni
Gani Fawehinmi
Pa Ayo Adebanjo
Afe Babalola
Akinwunmi Adesina
Prof Yemi Osinbajo
Olusegun Obasanjo
Col Fajuyi
Idiagbon
etc
etc

why you dey mention yemi osinbajo

ibo wey hate yemi during apc primary
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by ajailer(m): 4:44am On Nov 25, 2023
I totally stand with Baba Hamed on this. Serving your nation to the best of your capacity is what everyone owes the nation(not what the nation owes you), no matter the quarter you claim to belong. Late Tai Solarin too was given a post to head people's bank by IBB then and the exercise turned out to be a bad experience for him, the people under him ran the bank to the ground and he was blamed for it. Meanwhile he was a government critic before the appointment o.

Rufai is firing on all cylinders now and he needs to be careful cos tomorrow is pregnant. Where is Yinka Odumakin today? I know Rufai admired that guy a lot when he was alive, Yinka was a firebrand but where is he today? Make he no go kill himself before his time o.

Finally on a parting note sha, I think Rufai is doing all these gra gra either because of stomach infrastucture or he is a very foolish person that refuses to take a cue from the elders.
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Nauttyprof(m): 4:46am On Nov 25, 2023
franchasofficia:

Fela Kuti
Rufai Oseni
Gani Fawehinmi
Pa Ayo Adebanjo
Afe Babalola
Akinwunmi Adesina
Prof Yemi Osinbajo
Olusegun Obasanjo
Col Fajuyi
Idiagbon
etc
etc

When I saw Obasanjo on the list, I knew for sure that you are not sincere. Except if you want to tell me that being 'brave' and 'honourable' is all about letter writing
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Alliswell248: 4:53am On Nov 25, 2023
Kafirbigot:
Ronu idiots have no honour.

Even RENO Omokiri has been used and dumped... cheesy

Better to be a Ronu than allowing an omo ale to give our land to alaigbo. We reject Sit at home in SW.

Eko of ni bake..
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by surgical: 5:32am On Nov 25, 2023
franchasofficia:

Fela Kuti
Rufai Oseni
Gani Fawehinmi
Pa Ayo Adebanjo
Afe Babalola
Akinwunmi Adesina
Prof Yemi Osinbajo
Olusegun Obasanjo
Col Fajuyi
Idiagbon
etc
etc

dey play, which yemi Osinbajo,that on that is an establishment man,he an courage can't stay on the same page because of not rocking the boat
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Cj4charles(m): 5:32am On Nov 25, 2023
saasala:
How do people think this Oseni guy is a journalist
The same way people think Tinubu is their President
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Pclemenza: 5:52am On Nov 25, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Ok.....

Let reason it together.

The basic reason you will want to “serve your nation” is because you know how political positions are in Nigeria, very lucrative. If political positions weren’t as lucrative as it is today, many wouldn’t want to go in that direction especially if there are severe penalty for public office offenders like public execution.
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by BreconHills(m): 5:56am On Nov 25, 2023
Kukutenla:
Good one
Rufai threw Baba-Hammed a sucker punch. I think Baba-Hammed handled it well. He has to just take such things in his stride. It's one of the downside of choosing to work for those you once criticized in such muted capacity as he is doing. He can't really be visible in the post he was given yet he will be called out for it even years later. I think he should have rejected it but....

No he should not have rejected it. This " winner takes all, the loser has to fall" idea is the bane of Nigerian government. The best people must be recruited from wherever. Did El Rufai not stumble at the senate hearing inspire of APC having a clear majority. Did Bosun not pass through inspire of being an obidient.

Let's stop sentiment. Its is just another variant of corruption.
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Prigidypogodo(f): 6:15am On Nov 25, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Oseni better understand he is dealing with Fulani mafias here and not Tinubu. This guy better thread with caution

shatap
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Badonasty(m): 6:29am On Nov 25, 2023
Lol…na real gbas gbos…trailer don pass their middle
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Shattuck(m): 6:49am On Nov 25, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Can u please summarise it?

As i loosely interprete it, He said he was once an activist but he abandoned it immediately he was given a post....

If that is what he meant, will u as an activist continue exercising it when u re in the system already??

Imagine aisha yesufu leading a protest against obi government when she herself is a special adviser to obi.
that is what rufai is saying that baba ahmed is already compromised, because everything he criticized in buhari's govt is happening right now.
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Segxydube: 6:54am On Nov 25, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Well, in a way Rufai has a point and in a way Baba-Ahmed also has a point.

You can't be a critic forever. After all the country belongs to all of us.

Which country belong yo all of us? The country belong to a few people... And thete is no one Nigeria.
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Kukutenla: 7:09am On Nov 25, 2023
BreconHills:

No he should not have rejected it. This " winner takes all, the loser has to fall" idea is the bane of Nigerian government. The best people must be recruited from wherever. Did El Rufai not stumble at the senate hearing inspire of APC having a clear majority. Did Bosun not pass through inspire of being an obidient.

Let's stop sentiment. Its is just another variant of corruption.
Twisted logic. I think there's a drug given to APC members that makes them comfortable doing it. Everyone knows why Elrufai "stumbled". It had nothing to do with his party affiliation. Same Senate passed a youth Corp member and a man who fainted during screening.
The most sentimental people are in APC. And that's why governance is a farce under their leaders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects / Senator Dino Melaye And A White Lady Have Fun (Photos) / Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.