Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. (46863 Views)

Arisetv And Rufai Oseni Lied About Chicago University Denying Tinubu – Omokri / Rotus And Rufai Oseni In A Heated Debate Over Fuel Subsidy Removal (VIDEO) / Twitter Exchange Between Dr Aloy Chife And Ruona Meyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by bayplus: 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2023
franchasofficia:
Rufai firing from all cylinders.

One of the few brave honorable Yoruba sons alive.

Fela Kuti
Rufai Oseni
Gani Fawehinmi
Pa Ayo Adebanjo
Afe Babalola
Akinwunmi Adesina
Prof Yemi Osinbajo
Olusegun Obasanjo
Col Fajuyi
Idiagbon
Falz
Mr Macroni
etc
etc

Not the criminal, terrorist, Owomida chasing, Owo Osole ravaged Yoruba Ronu Youths of our time angry

Why don't you name the many brave and honorable igbos too.

How many of them endorsed Peter Obi?

Despite more prominent young and old yorubas supporting Peter Obi, many of you are so delusional with your unguarded comments about Yorubas as your imaginary enemies.

I do not know why every issue or discussion must have tribal coloration.

I do not believe Tinubu , Sanwo Olu and APC deserves to lead Nigeria.

But just because they are Yorubas doesn't mean every yoruba will benefit from their government, same way Northerners are worse off despite having their brothers in power. Bayelsa is one of the poorest state in the south and in Nigeria.

Insulting Yorubas because you hate Tinubu will only create more disunity in Nigeria and further help the politicians to profit from the division.

Those igbos who are so ignorant to believe everyone is a bigot like them should rethink.

APC Dislodged Goodluck Jonathan in 2015, he has since moved on.

Hatred and Bile will only damage and weaken the unity of the people along ethnic divides.

And as long as Nigerians do not see ourselves as one, we cannot defeat these unfortunate power grabbers at every level
(State & Federal) politicians who are from every part of the country.

Since independence, no single tribe has carried out any crime against Nigerians without the support of people from other regions.

The politicians are united in crime but we the citizens are divided in dislodged them, because we allow them to keep dividing us along religion and Ethnic lines.

I ask,

Which tribe buys petrol & Food stuff less?

Apart from Buhari and Tinubu's immediate friends and cronies, how many of their tribesmen and women are beneficiaries of their presidency?

Can we all take a step backward and realize that no one can do it alone if we all want a better Nigeria, it would be a *Team Work*
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by AK481(m): 11:02am On Nov 26, 2023
naptu2:

Reading is a very useful skill. It enables people to get useful information. There would have been no need for you to waste your time asking that question if you could read the portion of the first post after "Previous thread".

You are very dishonest .

How can you deliberately skip such an important details in your explanation .

Naptu2, I know your types like the back of my hand
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by naptu2: 11:08am On Nov 26, 2023
AK481:

You are very dishonest .

How can you deliberately skip such an important details in your explanation .

Naptu2, I know your types like the back of my hand

Maybe I should open a nursery school. Teach people how to read and how to click links.

But that won't help this situation, you can't wake someone that is pretending to be asleep.

I wrote something right there and someone is telling me that I skipped it. I even took a screenshot in case he missed it, but I know he didn't miss it, he's just pretending.

It's my fault for responding to these people, this particular one used to be on my ignore list.

I don't know how I thought that something meaningful could come from him.

He's gone back in the ignore list.
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by BluntCrazeMan: 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2023
joseph1832:
according to you, they know themselves, we don't know them, this is why it would have been prudent if Rufai had name names.

We are tired of people like Rufai engaging in abstract.
The guy that responded knew he was the one who got the pass.

And he came out to dare Rufai to come out let them dance the shameful naked-dance in the public.

Rufai, knowing that the pass landed well, ignored the maggaa
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by BluntCrazeMan: 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2023
franchasofficia:
Rufai firing from all cylinders.

One of the few brave honorable Yoruba sons alive.

Fela Kuti
Rufai Oseni
Gani Fawehinmi
Pa Ayo Adebanjo
Afe Babalola
Akinwunmi Adesina
Prof Yemi Osinbajo
Olusegun Obasanjo
Col Fajuyi
Idiagbon
Falz
Mr Macroni
etc
etc

Not the criminal, terrorist, Owomida chasing, Owo Osole ravaged Yoruba Ronu Youths of our time angry

What about SHEYI-LAWW??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) / Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) / Presiding Officers: We Transmitted Official Results Directly To INEC Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.