Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. (46865 Views)

Arisetv And Rufai Oseni Lied About Chicago University Denying Tinubu – Omokri / Rotus And Rufai Oseni In A Heated Debate Over Fuel Subsidy Removal (VIDEO) / Twitter Exchange Between Dr Aloy Chife And Ruona Meyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Kukutenla: 7:13am On Nov 25, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

Even though it is written correctly as BABA-AHMED, you still had to spell it they way you people in Oyo would butcher arabic names by putting vowels in place of consonants. Is it difficult to say or spell AHMED in Oyo dialect? grin grin
Dry joke
It will interest you to know that "Ahmed" is actually "HKMD" in Arabic phonology. Arabs hardly pronounce vowels explicitly. Your attempt at a joke hit the wrong note
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Faposky95: 7:24am On Nov 25, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Ok.....

Oseni is from the opposition party by proxy, so what do u expect?? grin

Wait ooh, are some people fuuls??

Let reason it together.

Me like this I am not a supporter of Peter Obi, but let assume he had won and he gave me the opportunity to serve my nation under him, would I reject it just because he's not my preferred candidate??

No na..no na, that is hatred, blind hatred.

If I am given the opportunity to serve my nation by an opposition (ruling) party I will never decline it cus me declining it is tantamount to doing my nation a great disservice cus I believe I have one or two thing to offer my country no matter under whom I am serving.

But well, bn a university graduate doesn't mean u re sensible to know that, hate and bile don give many people heavy heart, it has beclouded some people to the point that they will always think no one does it better than them, even if what they have to offer is a failure.
Immediately I read the word HATE in its context.....
I said...same ni.
Look,if Oseni ran foul his mouth....
He sure has the platform and he is doing a good job at it.

Luckily,as a human, is he worse than Abati.....?!
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by jumper524(m): 7:25am On Nov 25, 2023
Maxymilliano:
Oseni does not need to name names ... People that got advisory positions and kept mute in the face of glaring quagmire knows themselves and hiding behind the Mic doesn't not mean he's mute or quiet, unlike ...
the fact that you speak from your comfort doesn't make you brave while those who can't speak because of certain compromise doesn't make them coward either..
Circumstances changes when you become a part of the situation.
The way the ever brave Aisha yesufu kept mum when the Peter obi yes daddy audio leaked.
You see.
Many speak when the have nothing to loose, rufai could have shown real bravery by mentioning names if he has the balls.
I guess he has something to loose when he does
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by countryman13: 7:26am On Nov 25, 2023
Maxymilliano:
Oseni does not need to name names ... People that got advisory positions and kept mute in the face of glaring quagmire knows themselves and hiding behind the Mic doesn't not mean he's mute or quiet, unlike ...
D thing tire me ooooo! Oseni U don't need to name names on this. Just hold your peace as i wish you a nice weekend
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Faposky95: 7:27am On Nov 25, 2023
joseph1832:
Lmao.

I love this. Giving Rufai Oseni what he deserves back to back.

I wonder why he's afraid to name names and instead, engage in abstract and the likes....

Name which names ..when Buhari and now BATman cannot name the sponsors of terrorists and banditry that they claim they know.
How wise to keep the keg close and keep his detractors sending his name to the populist bank.
He will soon have his face on TIME and not as a dead journalist.
Like any of you remember the works of Great Gani and co. anyway
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by israelmao(m): 7:39am On Nov 25, 2023
Baba-Ahmed has swallowed the bait and hook has caught him.
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Blackdisciple(m): 8:03am On Nov 25, 2023
Oseni the fearless keep going the good work joor
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Blackdisciple(m): 8:04am On Nov 25, 2023
Oseni the fearless keep doing the good work joor
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Think9ja(m): 8:18am On Nov 25, 2023
emorse:

Rufai's profile will keep on growing actually. Watch people like Piers Morgan and Christine Amanpour. I'm not saying he's at their level yet but he's clearly on course.

Regarding the topic, I think this is a clash of two heavyweights. They both took a hit and they both understand. I'm quite sure they'll both clash again. And this time, they'll be better prepared for eachother. There'll be enough for the intellectual followers to feast on on that day. I can't wait!

Rufai de fvck up, forget it.
He talks to his guests like he's schooling them. I mean, senior professionals ooo.
He's not a lawyer but even if a lawyer is giving his opinion, he interjects.

He should continue
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by OdefaGirl(f): 8:51am On Nov 25, 2023
franchasofficia:
Rufai firing from all cylinders.

One of the few brave honorable Yoruba sons alive.

Fela Kuti
Rufai Oseni
Gani Fawehinmi
Pa Ayo Adebanjo
Afe Babalola
Akinwunmi Adesina
Prof Yemi Osinbajo
Olusegun Obasanjo
Col Fajuyi
Idiagbon
etc
etc

Not the criminal, terrorist, Owomida chasing, Owo Osole ravaged Yoruba Ronu Youths of our time angry

Add Falz and Macaroni
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Moikiitos: 9:03am On Nov 25, 2023
He didn't need to name names but he had successfully SMOKED YOU OUT... Conscience is karma!!!

naptu2:

Oseni Rufai

Dr. Hakeem Baba-Ahmed

Previous thread: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Appointed Special Political Adviser To Kashim Shettima
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Passionfruitttt: 9:32am On Nov 25, 2023
Why is confusion rising in the camp of leaders and politicians left, right and centre?
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by MRMRMR: 10:19am On Nov 25, 2023
Rufai Oseni is just pained that the election didn't go the way of that Pandora fraud
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by BreconHills(m): 10:22am On Nov 25, 2023
Kukutenla:

Twisted logic. I think there's a drug given to APC members that makes them comfortable doing it. Everyone knows why Elrufai "stumbled". It had nothing to do with his party affiliation. Same Senate passed a youth Corp member and a man who fainted during screening.
The most sentimental people are in APC. And that's why governance is a farce under their leaders

Nothing twisted about that the fact that there are more opposition members in this cabinet than any cabinet in Nigeria. OBJ had one - Bola Ige.

No one else has done same. All those 30-40 something year olds heading Nigcomsat, Nipost etc were LP voters. Bosun himself had LP affiliations. The new head of the Revenue Allocation Committee is the PDP chairman Rivers state.

Sentimental? Hahaha which party filed a sentimental emotion driven drivel of a petition at the PEPT?

Which party was weeping and begging at the gate of the Abuja MOD supplicating the military to take over before the inauguration?

Which party hinged the eventual coronation of its candidate on a prophecy by some pastor in Ghana who was later shown up as a serial sex abuser?

Which party campaigned as the party to take back our country from muslims.

Which party had no manifesto but kept referring to what had been done in Anambra?

Please don't talk to anyone about emotion?
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by HRMK: 10:29am On Nov 25, 2023
YES!HIDING BEHIND MICS AS AN ARMCHAIR HALF BAKED JOURNALIST!A NONPROFESSIONAL ACTING WRITTEN SCRIPTS OF HIS EMPLOYERS! THEY ARE FROM THE OPPOSITION AND NEVER SEE ANYTHING GOOD IN PEOPLE IN GOVERNMENT!ALL THEY DO IS CONDEMN EVERY ACTION OF PARTY IN POWER!WHAT A BIG SHAME!!
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Kukutenla: 10:52am On Nov 25, 2023
BreconHills:

Nothing twisted about that the fact that there are more opposition members in this cabinet than any cabinet in Nigeria. OBJ had one - Bola Ige.

No one else has done same. All those 30-40 something year olds heading Nigcomsat, Nipost etc were LP voters. Bosun himself had LP affiliations. The new head of the Revenue Allocation Committee is the PDP chairman Rivers state.

Sentimental? Hahaha which party filed a sentimental emotion driven drivel of a petition at the PEPT?

Which party was weeping and begging at the gate of the Abuja MOD supplicating the military to take over before the inauguration?

Which party hinged the eventual coronation of its candidate on a prophecy by some pastor in Ghana who was later shown up as a serial sex abuser?

Which party campaigned as the party to take back our country from muslims.

Which party had no manifesto but kept referring to what had been done in Anambra?

Please don't talk to anyone about emotion?
First off, OBJ had more than one opposition member in his cabinet.

Secondly, this govt can boast of more members because it has the largest cabinet ever in Nigerian history. It's using cabinet positions as quid pro quos and loyalty rewards. It has nothing to do with being open- minded.

And Nigcomsat boss voted LP how? Tola Odeyemi was Special Adviser to Lagos Governor. I think you must be psychic to know she voted Labour against her boss.

Don't bring that Rivers PDP here. They are Wike's henchmen and therefore not in opposition since Wike himself is not in opposition.

The same people who introduced ethnicity, hate speech, slandering, threats of forming parallel government to our politics are accusing others of sentiments?

What was Muslim-Muslim about?

Emilokan is not sentiment?

Why was Akpabio chosen as Senate president with all his baggage?

Ganduje your party chair has a dollar stuffing video to his name.

Y'all praised and hailed Buhari for 8 years only to turn on him immediately he left office. Seems sentiment has a new definition.
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by franchasofficia: 11:22am On Nov 25, 2023
OdefaGirl:

Add Falz and Macaroni
I forgot them, they over deserve it, thanks for the reminder Odefa

1 Like

Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by BreconHills(m): 11:47am On Nov 25, 2023
Kukutenla:

First off, OBJ had more than one opposition member in his cabinet. Can you name anyone other than Bola Ige?

Secondly, this govt can boast of more members because it has the largest cabinet ever in Nigerian history. It's using cabinet positions as quid pro quos and loyalty rewards. It has nothing to do with being open- minded. Nothing wrong with that. You have a wide alliance, you provide for your base. Is that sentiment or pragmatism?

And Nigcomsat boss voted LP how? Tola Odeyemi was Special Adviser to Lagos Governor. I think you must be psychic to know she voted Labour against her boss. Ok I will accept Tola, what about Bosun and their underlying team members who are all 20-mid 30's tops. Is that segment APC too?

Don't bring that Rivers PDP here. They are Wike's henchmen and therefore not in opposition since Wike himself is not in opposition. But they are PDP in name just as G5 and it is by no means an emotional move. It is designed to split the opposition and it did.

The same people who introduced ethnicity, hate speech, slandering, threats of forming parallel government to our politics are accusing others of sentiments? In which year? Was 2015 not about the gates of hell Christians vs Muslim campaign by the PDP? In 2023 did the LP not court the same Christian base? Was the famous " take back our country" telephone call not made. Oh and which region voted along ethnic lines the most. Was it not the SE?

What was Muslim-Muslim about? Strategy. To offset a southerner as Tinubu they needed a northern muslim. Abiola did it in 93 and won decisively. Worked again.

Emilokan is not sentiment? Not at all. It was a clear message to the APC that the sw could not be taken for granted. Hence the entire speech delivered in yoruba at ibadan. The historical home of Western politics. APC is pragmatic not sentimental hence the Aso rock fold.

Why was Akpabio chosen as Senate president with all his baggage? Again pragmatism. It could not be a yoruba and it could not be a northerner. Was APC going to put someone from the SE there after the voting pattern in the SE? You can call it a cynical decision but it was clear eyed pragmatism

Ganduje your party chair has a dollar stuffing video to his name.

Y'all praised and hailed Buhari for 8 years only to turn on him immediately he left office. Seems sentiment has a new definition.
Nobody turned on Buhari within the APC. He is still respected for infrastructure and modernization of the armed forces. But fact is there were poor economic policies eg CBN money printing, Siemens deal collapse etc. Pointing this out is turning against him? Was it not under an APC government that naira confiscation took place? Was BAT not the only one to speak out against his own parties policy during the term of PMB?
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by 247man: 11:56am On Nov 25, 2023
naptu2:

Oseni Rufai

Dr. Hakeem Baba-Ahmed

Previous thread: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Appointed Special Political Adviser To Kashim Shettima

Rufai’s picture used here is deceiving. This is not his recent photo
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by stuffs2002: 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2023
Rejouir:
Who are those who kidnap, transport into the bushes grin. Same hausa's who has reduced the economical standard pf nigeria. Same hausa's. Thank God for a sensible human like Obasanjo, before you illiterate supported a drug lord, through Mahmood and forced a drug lord illegally into presidency. Northerners are the worst thing that has ever happened to Nigeria. Britain should keep on supporting you all with ideas. A Time would come this country would divide, let's see if your people won't be burnt alive, once they cross border.

Mumu SLAVES sef dey talk...
A day will never come when I will not be able to handle my SLAVES on or offline.

Last time a southerner called cannibal Ojukwu ran his mouth at us, over 3 million of his fellow cannibal brothers paid with their lives. if you talk wetin pass your SLAVE mouth, that last session wey we teach una go be like joke.

See southern illiterates wey dey talk. Kano city has the highest number of universities in any city in Nigeria, followed by Abuja. We no be Una mate for education. After all, 99% of southern graduates graduated with exam malpractice, runs and hookups.

Who wants to associate with SLAVES
Who wants to associate with OTOKOTO
Who wants to associate with Armed robbery
Who wants to associate with CANNIBALS
Who wants to associate with baby factories
Who wants to associate with ASHAWO
Who wants to associate with HIV/AIDS
Who wants to associate with HATRED
Who wants to associate with BABY FACTORIES
Who wants to associate with COCAINE PUSHERS
Who wants to associate with UNWANTED PREGNANCIES
Who wants to associate with CULTISM
etc
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Fujiyama: 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2023
stuffs2002:
Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed will demolish Rufai Oseni without any difficulty because Oseni is too DAFT. Oseni should be adviced to stay away from Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed for his own good

^^^
Nobody is 'demolishing' anyone else for your entertainment.

The point being made is clear.
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Kukutenla: 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2023
BreconHills:
Nobody turned on Buhari within the APC. He is still respected for infrastructure and modernization of the armed forces. But fact is there were poor economic policies eg CBN money printing, Siemens deal collapse etc. Pointing this out is turning against him? Was it not under an APC government that naira confiscation took place? Was BAT not the only one to speak out against his own parties policy during the term of PMB?

The minister from Sokoto was ANPP. Can't remember his name now.
It's funny APC shenanigans are labelled pragmatism by you while the opposition is simply being sentimental when they react or make a counter- move. That's what jaundice causes. It makes everything yellow.
Maybe you've been inside a cave but both Wale Edun and Cardoso have spoken up against Buhari's administration. Ribadu the NSA dropped his last week too. Ruben Abati wondered, and correctly so why their lips were locked while the man was doing the do. All these lies about infrastructure needs to rest.

And for the records, Bosun is not a member of labour party. You guys must label anyone who speaks up against the ineptitude of your party labour or PDP. G5 are not PDP. You can't campaign against your party and still claim to represent the party.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) / Presiding Officers: We Transmitted Official Results Directly To INEC Server / Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.