Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos (58061 Views)

My Family Is Now Homeless - Man Whose '#300m' House Was Demolished Speaks / My Family Has Been Scammed / Man Whose Watch, Cloths And House Are All Green, White, Green (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos by Drsmartphilips: 2:14am On Nov 25, 2023
Walz001:

Dont build on illlegal site just because the government is not talking now
Always do proper investigation before you build on any land .... what if you have Built and sold it to people will you give them their money back if government breaks it .... so lets do things the right way because of future preference
if I am the governor I will make igbos homeless
Re: My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos by Oyindamolah: 2:40am On Nov 25, 2023
AK481:

Okafor ni..

What's his full name ?
Okeke Chukwudbem Anyaebulam
Re: My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos by 43Ronin: 2:59am On Nov 25, 2023
Ndigbo you were warned by Ojukwu but you never listened.But take heart, all these are the pangs of childbirth, these are d signs of incoming igbo freedom. what this guys don't know is that Biafra is not yet actualized because half of ndigbo have attachment to their properties. by the time this is taken away there would be no objections.
Re: My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos by Gerrard59(m): 3:10am On Nov 25, 2023
Nwaotu10:

You're aware of the reality, but pretending not to understand why those houses were demolished is just self-deception. It's common knowledge that politics played a role in it.

I cautioned my brothers against investing beyond Igboland, but they chose to overlook my advice. Experience, as they often say, will likely be their best teacher in this situation. grin

There is nothing wrong with investing outside Igbo land for a start, especially if it will generate higher returns, but the investment should not be permanent. Everything should be rented - shops, stores, factories, residential property etc. Get a lease on everything. Never own the asset, rather lease it. Profits should be repatriated outside Nigeria. Before the US-China trade war, both countries' companies invested a lot in each other. But as the trade war started and intensified, they reduced investments drastically across all board. As it is, only German companies are still investing heavily in China. The remaining Western bloc, plus Japan and South Korea, have reduced their investments in China. On the other hand, China has reduced investments in Western countries and increased them in countries abut to the West. That is, Mexico, Vietnam, Thailand, Morocco etc.

Why can't Igbo business people do the same?

Honestly, it is disappointing that people can have money yet be stoopid. A smart Igbo man should have SOLD his residential property the moment Tinubu won the election. The events leading to the election clearly showed that these people don't like us. It was that simple.
I stated everything here: https://www.nairaland.com/7621766/tinubus-nigeria-nigeria-2050 There is NOTHING happening today that wasn't mentioned in that thread. In fact, this is the preamble. I warned, but Lagos-based Igbos seem to have forgotten the historical relationship between Igbos and Nigeria.

I am finding it difficult to pity them, honestly. I will always be here to remind them because I warned them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos by BabaRamota1980: 3:16am On Nov 25, 2023
My family now homeless’, man whose ‘N300m’ mansion was pulled down in Lagos speaks

Chimobi Ezenwa, a Lagos resident whose mansion said to be worth N300 million was demolished, says he is now homeless. The administration of Governor Babajid Sanwu Olu

Chimobi Ezenwa, a Lagos resident whose mansion said to be worth N300 million was demolished, says he is now homeless.

Tell this were he is not homeless, he should return home and live in mansion he built in Anambra. Abi Chimobi no build mansion for village ni? angry angry
Re: My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos by Gerrard59(m): 3:18am On Nov 25, 2023
IbeOkehie:
THERE'S NO PROPERTY RIGHTS IN NIGERIA. I've written this time and again. That's the LAW, not only the law it's part of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria so changing it will be almost impossible.

Any state government can do whatever it wants to your real property and there's little recourse. Which is why productive, long term investors have always avoided Nigeria. Which then leads to the perpetually lagging economy.

Be advised. Nobody owns any land in Nigeria.

Good Luck to Nigerians.

Sorry.

One never loses betting against Nigeria. You have been right all along. I need to re-read your tales on real estate investments.

1 Like

Re: My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos by Gerrard59(m): 3:29am On Nov 25, 2023
Daystar7:

Behave yourself. I'm an Igbo man and I don't agree with you. One should have a home where he does business. Lagos is overcrowded not because it's special but because of the ports hence good for business. Owning a house is much better than living in a rented apartment. You don't live in Lagos, neither do you do business here. Owning real estate here is also more lucrative than home cos people 'll keep moving to Lagos. If you really care ask the federal government to give one Seaport each to Rivers and Anambra and watch Lagos become decongested within 6 months. Stop with the tribal hate, Yoruba's too should stop it. Lagos is enjoying an unfair advantage over others and was once a capital and British settlement so y'all can't be glorifying it like y'all did something special. Which other state in the SW can boast of Lagos economy. None. Y'all should quit tribalism. Lagos is congested and overcrowded for no reason but greed of the government. Give seaport to other regions too. Lagos is dirty because of this

I understand the politics of seaports in Nigeria, but there is a seaport in Rivers - Onne Port. The south east cannot have a seaport because it is a landlocked region. The only option is cooperating with Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Delta, Edo and Bayelsa to have seaports. Then build railways connecting those states to the south east. Also, construct Trunk A roads.

Regarding the rest of your post, this is the reason you people keep being victims. Is your umbilical cord tied to Lagos? What stops you from renting a two or three-bedroom apartment while doing your business? What stops you from owning a property in Asaba while you conduct your business in Lagos? Must you die put in Lagos? They said they don't want you, why cant you leave?

If you must invest in real estate, there are other African countries and elsewhere in the world where you will be treated as a foreigner rightfully rather than being treated as such in your country. You people never learn, that is my problem. But I am sure they will force you people to have sense; by fire, by force.

I will always be here to remind you people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos by Gerrard59(m): 3:32am On Nov 25, 2023
Calitoscassius:
You people should stop buiding house in another man's states,clearly they don't want you in their state.. the government you are calling and begging are same one that do not want you in their state.

I would rather boil and eat my dick than buy land or buld house in Lagos, Lagos is an overhyped shithole.

300 million naira, the money you will use to by house in USA and live a good life

The thing tire me o. Calling the federal government to come to their rescue as if the government in Lagos and Aso Rock are different. Anyone who can invest 300 - 500 million naira in property in Lagos can do the same in Barbados and the Bahamas, but these people have their intestines tied to FESTAC.

They will learn the hard way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos by PedoBear: 3:45am On Nov 25, 2023
Calitoscassius:
You people should stop buiding house in another man's states,clearly they don't want you in their state.. the government you are calling and begging are same one that do not want you in their state.

I would rather boil and eat my dick than buy land or buld house in Lagos, Lagos is an overhyped shithole.

300 million naira, the money you will use to by house in USA and live a good life

Live a good life in the US?? E be like student loans, mortgage loans, expensive healthcare costs never reach your side plus waking up to get shot by a random school shooter

Make I no go into further detail

Cancel US from your mind , there's no living good life in US

If you said some European or asian country, I for agree with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos by PedoBear: 3:53am On Nov 25, 2023
IbeOkehie:
THERE'S NO PROPERTY RIGHTS IN NIGERIA. I've written this time and again. That's the LAW, not only the law it's part of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria so changing it will be almost impossible.

Any state government can do whatever it wants to your real property and there's little recourse. Which is why productive, long term investors have always avoided Nigeria. Which then leads to the perpetually lagging economy.

Be advised. Nobody owns any land in Nigeria.

Good Luck to Nigerians.

Sorry.

I got a land off grid faraway from the towns and villages where government don't have interest in completely for free

I do my business here and go to neighboring states to trade
Re: My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos by Khyrvxjzy: 4:54am On Nov 25, 2023
Boyooosa:
Too bad

What kind of country is this for crying out loud, the government don't have human feelings (I'm home, come and carry me)

If at all, the property owners might have done the wrong thing, two wrongs don't make a right.

At the end of the day, they fit still use 10 years or more before they make use of that land piece....why? Why are we treating ourselves like this? There should always be a way of sorting this if it is compelling to demolish the structures abeg.

But one other thing, if this has political undertone, I won't personally forgive sanwoolu as much as I like him

3 point
1 you said two wrong dont make a right, why must you do wrong is the first place
2 govt should wait 10 years, so development should wait 10 years?
3 you wont forgive sanwo olu, government dont need your forgiveness
Re: My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos by Khyrvxjzy: 4:57am On Nov 25, 2023
Jcomtrader:
Sorry bro
Even as a SS person all my investments remain in the SS. The rest go abroad

Like i always say i would rather eat pizza with my money that invest it a territory that hates me.
Your 300m will get good property anywhere jn the world and fetch you dollar rent if you dont know what to do with jt

The new lagos speaker joined with BAT at the center have mever hidden their disdain for foreigners

we hate una
hahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos by stuffs2002: 5:16am On Nov 25, 2023
Boyooosa:

Yeah, I understand that state / national development shouldn't be subjected to emotions, whatsoever but the reality is, those structures did not spring up within a wink....some government representatives approved and allowed those structures to be (that's an area to note)

Meanwhile, knife has done what he can do best, what I expected is, government should take charge, review and see the way they can achieve their dream without making the victims and offenders lose outrightly....

I am of the opinion that a thorough welfare arrangement that comes with fairness can be employed and they will still achieve their dream of working with the initial structural plan of almighty Lagos state.

Remember, Abuja's case or Kaduna you referred to is nowhere in comparison to Paris nor Dubai

Whoever builds an ilegal building like that would bein Dubai or France be looking at jail time
Re: My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos by IbeOkehie: 5:19am On Nov 25, 2023
PedoBear:

Live a good life in the US?? E be like student loans, mortgage loans, expensive healthcare costs never reach your side plus waking up to get shot by a random school shooter

Make I no go into further detail

Cancel US from your mind , there's no living good life in US

If you said some European or asian country, I for agree with you

I live in the USA and ALL my siblings and mother too. I live a very good life. This is my real name, I'm not hiding. Please give us the details about how terrible you think the USA is, because apparently it hasn't happened to me. I've visited Europe....France, Italy, UK...several times and I strongly prefer the USA.

I already discussed this on another thread. Go and check the immigration flows. The data is online. Many more Europeans migrate to the USA than USA persons migrate to Europe. In fact I can honestly say I've not met a single native born USA person that permanently migrated and changed to European citizenship or has told me they have a relative that has done so. But I've met MANY Europeans migrating to USA and have gone through immigration process for CITIZENSHIP...from Sweden, Ireland, Poland, UK, France, Hungary. I mean young people in their 20s and 30s.

Even among Nigerian, African and Asian migrants who are in Europe, check them well and you will find their ultimate destination is always USA or our mother country and 51st state, the UK. I know MANY Nigerians/Africans who started out in Europe and came to the USA. I know only maybe 3 Nigerians/Africans who have migrated from USA to Europe. In all this I'm not counting the UK.

Migration flows are the FINAL ANSWER to any question about which is better, though I think the difference in living standards between say France and USA is just a semantic thing, like saying Nigeria is better than Senegal or Cameroun.

Gerrard59:

One never loses betting against Nigeria. You have been right all along. I need to re-read your tales on real estate investments.

The things I saw in business in Nigeria. I learned a lot. Little and large unbelievable legalities. I've written repeatedly that most Nigerians know very little about their country.

Take this small thing. Do you know it's ILLEGAL to export granite from Nigeria? If that doesn't shock you, the REASON should. Granite export was banned because it's a key component for building roads.

The government said they need all of the abundant granite available in Nigeria because they were going to need it to build roads. I believe this was during Gowon or Murtala regime. grin Don't you just looooove Nigerian roads that have been built with our granite? LOL!!!

Let me advise Nigerians again to go read the Atlantic Magazine article The Coming Anarchy.

Nigeria is an exercise in futility. And we know who bears the most responsibility for making it into the Zoo that it has become. What a pity.

Good Luck to Nigerians!
Re: My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos by Boldideas: 5:36am On Nov 25, 2023
DDIA:

SOURCE: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/my-family-now-homeless-man-whose-n300m-mansion-was-pulled-down-in-lagos-speaks

But you said if they asked you to pay for reclaiming of the land, you were ready to pay. Why not use that same money to get a house for your family for now.

2 Likes

Re: My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos by DDIA: 5:38am On Nov 25, 2023
Boldideas:

But you said if they asked you to pay for reclaiming of the land, you were ready to pay. Why not use that same money to get a house for your family for now.
You the ask me?

Shuuuuuu!
Re: My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos by BreconHills(m): 5:48am On Nov 25, 2023
Nwaotu10:

You're aware of the reality, but pretending not to understand why those houses were demolished is just self-deception. It's common knowledge that politics played a role in it.

I cautioned my brothers against investing beyond Igboland, but they chose to overlook my advice. Experience, as they often say, will likely be their best teacher in this situation. grin

You use emotive but insubstantial words like " it's common knowledge" to answer questions that are based on substance. Did they have approval? Were the buildings legal?

There are many igbo people who have built imposing hotels, malls and large estates in Lagos without being disturbed by the authorities.

This " it is my country man" approach has ruined Nigeria far more than any other form of corruption. Let's not excuse illegality anywhere. If there are any buildings being unjustly protected from demolition, they should be pointed out.
Re: My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos by IbeOkehie: 5:55am On Nov 25, 2023
BreconHills:

There are many igbo people who have built imposing hotels, malls and large estates in Lagos without being disturbed by the authorities.

Sorry sir the tribal angle is real and relevant AND also inevitable in ANY diverse nation.

In my posts I've often referred to 2 families that migrated to USA in the past few years, where the patriarchs moved EVERYONE, including the kids and spouses and grandkids.

One of them is a significant property owner in Lagos and he's Igbo. I wonder if he knows something.

Have a good day.
Re: My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos by BreconHills(m): 6:04am On Nov 25, 2023
IbeOkehie:

Sorry sir the tribal angle is real and relevant AND also inevitable in ANY diverse nation.

In my posts I've often referred to 2 families that migrated to USA in the past few years, where the patriarchs moved EVERYONE, including the kids and spouses and grandkids.

One of them is a major property owner in Lagos and he's Igbo. I wonder if he knows something.

Have a good day.

You cannot base your arguments on ridiculously small sample sizes. You are simply doubling down on the indefensible. I too can name at least 5 igbo men with massive investments in real estate, one of them my 50 year childhood friend who are sleeping well at night inspite of being LP supporters. One has even won a major construction contract in this same Lagos state this year.

But trading this kind of brickbats only serves corruption. If anyone commits an illegality he should face the full force of the law whoever he is.

It is well known that building on unauthorised areas is an existential danger to a state such as Lagos that is faced with rising water levels. There is no way such construction should remain standing for the sake not only of law but of the greater good.
Re: My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos by sassiemyk: 6:05am On Nov 25, 2023
His Only Crime,,, Being Igbo in a Yoruba Land
Re: My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos by new2012: 6:08am On Nov 25, 2023
Levels1:

LoLs

All this for me just because I'm been honest

Are you trying to tell me something else? Will their lives be at danger if they should go back home?

Are they not developer anymore?

All this crying around won't yield anything until they are all sent back to their respective state.

This is one of the best methods to curb insecurity around as they are majorly violent and criminal minded one's which you can't equally dispute.

If you are equally in Lagos State I will advise you move out before you are sent back with actions or inactions.

Usually people that behave like this are not even from Lagos.. check well, you're definitely not from Lagos, so will u also go to your village? if you doubt this, ask your folks.

like I said, when the white ask the blacks to go back home, they are racist, when your kind ask other tribes to back to their village, you're tribalist. unfortunately, there is no cure for this. you won't even acknowledge your error, so please keep swimming in it. goodluck.

For the records, the guys u loathe could afford to buy land build houses that got destroyed. think abt this, what can you afford beyond claiming the town you're not even from?
Re: My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos by IbeOkehie: 6:15am On Nov 25, 2023
BreconHills:

You cannot base your arguments on ridiculously small sample sizes. You are simply doubling down on the indefensible. I too can name at least 5 igbo men with massive investments in real estate, one of them my 50 year childhood friend who are sleeping well at night inspite of being LP supporters. One has even won a major construction contract in this same Lagos state this year.

But trading this kind of brickbats only serves corruption. If anyone commits an illegality he should face the full force of the law whoever he is.

It is well known that building on unauthorised areas is an existential danger to a state such as Lagos that is faced with rising water levels. There is no way such construction should remain standing for the sake not only of law but of the greater good.

There's a political and popular decision in Lagos to oppress, dispossess and suppress the Igbo. You can even FEEL it right here on Nairaland. That's simple truth and anyone saying otherwise is in deliberate denial in service of some kind of interest.

So tell us WHY you're so invested in this narrative of Nigeria as some sort of paradise. Or maybe just Lagos?

Do tell.

Cheers.
Re: My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos by OyinO: 6:16am On Nov 25, 2023
because there's no law and the leaders have too much excess power at their disposals. Try it in other saner climes and pay billions in damages. You Nigerian youths are the reason the country is like this. So shut up and endure the evil you defend and promote in your land. Nansense an ingredient

1 Like

Re: My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos by IbeOkehie: 6:20am On Nov 25, 2023
new2012:

Usually people that behave like this are not even from Lagos.. check well, you're definitely not from Lagos, so will u also go to your village? if you doubt this, ask your folks.

like I said, when the white ask the blacks to go back home, they are racist, when your kind ask other tribes to back to their village, you're tribalist. unfortunately, there is no cure for this. you won't even acknowledge your error, so please keep swimming in it. goodluck.

For the records, the guys u loathe could afford to buy land build houses that got destroyed. think abt this, what can you afford beyond claiming the town you're not even from?

He may not be from Lagos but LIKELY Yoruba. So what? Even Tinubu himself isn't from Lagos. What exactly is your point sef? This kind of thing goes on inside Igbo States. Alex Otti that struggled so hard to become Governor of Abia, what do you think that's about, eh? It's about indigene vs settlers. Why is this strange to you 🤔

I'm Igbo and my advice to my people is to prepare for an economic, political and violent onslaught from the Yoruba. It's already happening in slow motion. Only people like Joe Igbokwe will survive it.

You've been warned.

Good Luck to Nigeria
Re: My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos by Father4all: 6:22am On Nov 25, 2023
Igbo people are too stubborn. Go and invest in your region!
Re: My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:34am On Nov 25, 2023
I'm happy they acknowledged the fact that those houses are illegal structures. Good!
Re: My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:37am On Nov 25, 2023
YeyeGbami:
Very sad and painful. put yourself in these people shoes.

Lasg will pretend to be blind until people invest their sweat in these projects,, they will now come later to pull it down. Na pure wickedness nothing more!

Why not stop or prevent them from working on the lands at all 🙁🙁

You wey wan put that kind money on something, your sense no suppose tell you to do proper diligence?

1 Like

Re: My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos by Zeebuy: 6:42am On Nov 25, 2023
dinkyicon:
read well bro. I never supported people building without consent or authorization. I'm saying due diligence is very important
We're saying same thing but my point is someone must've given them approval to build there
Re: My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos by BreconHills(m): 6:58am On Nov 25, 2023
IbeOkehie:

There's a political and popular decision in Lagos to oppress, dispossess and suppress the Igbo. You can even FEEL it right here on Nairaland. That's simple truth and anyone saying otherwise is in deliberate denial in service of some kind of interest.

So tell us WHY you're so invested in this narrative of Nigeria as some sort of paradise. Or maybe just Lagos?

Do tell.

Cheers.

I feel this is a detour from an important point but nevertheless...

I believe that power does not come from occupying the centre or having my own occupy the centre. I believe that this is an illusion.

I believe national and regional networks are keys to individual and national prosperity.

I am 63 and I saw the war and its aftermath and therefore I have greater belief in the resilience of the Nigerian story than the younger generation. I lived it, I didn't hear about it second hand and I did not read it from self serving books.

But I am also a believer in regionalism and that regions are built quietly without noise but they must be built not because we hate others but because we are undeniably different nationalities and yet in need of one another.

The battle for the centre is the great illusion. Remove this and 75% of ethnic strife disappears. Those who strive for the centre do it less for others than they do for themselves and this applies to ALL candidates in Nigerias elections.

Finally life is short. In 60 years most of the people on NL will be dead. Its time to think differently.

1 Like

Re: My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos by Godmademan(m): 7:16am On Nov 25, 2023
yinkus6750:
Why build without proper documents and follow due process?
If you were on the right path, you could have sied the government.
You actually believe someone would invest such huge amount without doing his due diligence? He must be on the wrong side of LASG directly or indirectly to have his property targeted. Remember Wike Vs DAAR communications saga (The old man even succumbed to the hands of death). Which court will hear is case? You have forgotten how the recent court hearings have faired. The government owns the court
Re: My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos by jeff1993: 7:17am On Nov 25, 2023
DDIA:

Developers will not hear grin
..... Shit up ya stinking mouth .... I wasn't talking to u

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? / Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex / Wow: Check Out A House Built Upside Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.