Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos (31537 Views)

Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah's Condolence Message For Late Chinwoke Mbadinuju Family. / Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead / Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by IkeIgboNiile(m): 7:40am On Nov 25, 2023
Abagworo

The earlier you stop reasoning based on media propaganda the better for you. Were Doctors not in over one year strike under Peter Obi? Mbadinuju remains the pacesetter for whatever good you see in Anambra today and he allowed peace to reign by not seeing power as do or die affair . May his soul rest in perfect peace.

Ngige was the pacesetter governor in Anambra. Anambra became better with Ngige and subsequently Peter Obi and others improved the state.

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Svoboda(m): 7:44am On Nov 25, 2023
holyfather:

Remember Emeka Offor was breathing down his neck at the time.
And that was his actual problem!

Youre right. He didnt have the guts of ngige. Then it was emeka offor and ekwueme.

I remembered vividly one of his 2003 campaign billboards standing in amawbia and it was written boldly, Anambra can now sleep with their two eyes closed. It was an obvious reference to the bakassi boys. Mbadinuju didny drink water and drop cup.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by wisdomkid: 8:24am On Nov 25, 2023
You are not allowed to be saying rubbish everything and expect something else. Why would anyone insult a dead person?
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by obrian888: 8:35am On Nov 25, 2023
Seefinish:
only the product from an idiot can easily identify another idiot

EXACTLY,I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS IN YORUBA LAND THAT ARE BOASTING OF, THE WEST IS ONE OF THE MOST DIRTY SINGLE REGION IN AFRICA,OPEN DEFECATION IS AN ALL TIME HIGH,SMELLING WOMEN LITER EVERY CORNER. YORUBA LAND YORUBA LAND, WHAT WE HAVE IN LAGOS WHY CAN'T IT BE REPLICATED IN OGUN. OYO, EKITI, OSUN AND ONDO? LAGOS WAS DEVELOPED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, IF YOU LIKE CONTINUE TO SELL THE TINUBU LIE, IT WIL STILL NOT BE TRUE, NO MATTER HOW LONG. A LARGE PORTION OF YORUBAS ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE FAILURES, THUGS, DRUG DEALERS, RITUALIST, AGBEROS BUS CONDUCTOR ETC
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by obrian888: 8:45am On Nov 25, 2023
Afamed:

You have the automatic hypocrite factory built in you.
According to you, Mbadinuju was unpopular that he didn't get the PDP ticket because of his inability to pay teachers and as such schools were closed.
But same you wanted people to vote for Obi who during his time as Gov in Anambra, Anambra state university went on 7 months strike, Anambra state General hospitals went for 13 months strike.
But here with your hypocrite trait, you still wanted people to vote for same Obi, the Pandora fraud

WORKERS MUST NOT GO ON STRIKE FRO EVERY REASON SIR, YOU MST TRY TO KNOW THE CIRCUMSTANCE THAT MADE THEM TO GO ON STRIKE AT THE DIFFERENT OSCASION UNDER OBI AND UNDER MBADINUJU,ONE WILL LIKELY BE GENUINE COURSE WHILE THE OTHER MIGHT JUST BE TO FORCE GOVERNMENT TO COLLECT MONEY. PETER OBI ANSWERED A LOT OF QUESTONS ON THIS AND LET ME SCHOOLED YOU ON ONE OF THEM WHEN HE WAS ASKED WHY DID HE OWE DOCTORS? HERE WAS IS ANSWER: I GAVE THEM MONEY TO BUY AMBLUANCE AND WHEN I ASKED TO SEE THE AMBLUENCE VEHICLE, THEY COULDN'T PRODUCE IT, AND YOU WANT ME TO CONTIUE GIVING THEM MONEY, NO WAY.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by kinguwem: 8:49am On Nov 25, 2023
SoNature:
They say you don't speak ill of the dead, but Mbadinuju will always be remembered as that governor that nearly destroyed Anambra State.

We must always remember that there's judgement for our deeds here on Earth. Dear Reader, what will people remember you for?
His tenure was an example of one of the setbacks of godfatherism backed by Aso Rock in Nigerian politics. It's a lesson in Nigerian politics. He must have'd a lot of regrets from his poor performance in office.
His successor, Dr. Chris Ngige subsequently exposed the godfathers, battled with them & lost the seat to Mr. Peter Obi who tried his best to develop the State.
May be soul of the departed rest in peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Decarbonisation: 9:38am On Nov 25, 2023
Chinwoke don murd?

Subhuhanallah! shocked

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 25, 2023
Seefinish:
only the product from an idiot can easily identify another idiot
Both idiots
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by id4sho(m): 10:29am On Nov 25, 2023
Caseless:
Atiku said he found out about students staying at home for 1 year and went back to tell OBJ that if he can neglect education that much, then he doesn't deserve to come back and that was it - they forced him out. Hashidu of Gombe didn't come back too.
Hashidu was ANPP not PDP
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Sleekfingers: 10:33am On Nov 25, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
cool grin Gringori and his Aba made 👞 tongue cool.

😆😅😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by samwillyco1(m): 10:34am On Nov 25, 2023
I can see the woman that rendered him poor/ useless as a Governor over there.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Nonybb: 10:43am On Nov 25, 2023
Armaggedon:
Peter Obi also said education is not free and owed water corporation for 8 years, Doctors for one year and lectures for 6 months. One sided story is not good.
YOU ARE AN IDIOT. KEEP MASTURBATING WITH Obi's picture
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Theevilone(m): 11:11am On Nov 25, 2023
Abagworo:

The earlier you stop reasoning based on media propaganda the better for you. Were Doctors not in over one year strike under Peter Obi? Mbadinuju remains the pacesetter for whatever good you see in Anambra today and he allowed peace to reign by not seeing power as do or die affair . May his soul rest in perfect peace.

Mbadinuju pacesetter?

Your the one leaving based on media deceit.

The reality on ground here is Anambra is that he is the worst executive governor of Anambra state.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Tochj(m): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2023
Worst Governor in igboland
I like how igbos don't hide evil
Some people will hide the calamity going on in their state.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Irony1: 11:56am On Nov 25, 2023
Armaggedon:
You cannot tell me to shut up because of your senseless emotional attachment to someone. People must be judged fairly to ensure government accountability.

You need to be silent because you are spreading lies.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by babatunji91185: 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2023
So long this applies to Igbo that insulted Tinubu Buhari daily in this same NL,it's all ok to me. So long this applies to Igbo that insulted Tinubu Buhari daily in this same NL,it's all ok to me. ...
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by holyfather(m): 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2023
Svoboda:

Youre right. He didnt have the guts of ngige. Then it was emeka offor and ekwueme.

I remembered vividly one of his 2003 campaign billboards standing in amawbia and it was written boldly, Anambra can now sleep with their two eyes closed. It was an obvious reference to the bakassi boys. Mbadinuju didny drink water and drop cup.

Honestly I pity the man.
And you call that Ngige's stunts 'guts' ? shocked cheesy
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Svoboda(m): 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2023
holyfather:

Honestly I pity the man.
And you call that Ngige's stunts 'guts' ? shocked cheesy

At least, he was able to challenge his "chi", and he yet lived to tell the story.

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by XAUBulls: 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2023
maimalari:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/former-anambra-governor-mbadinuju-laid-to-rest/#:~:text=The%20burial%20ceremony%2C%20which%20was,State%20in%20the%20fourth%20republic.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Adaisback(f): 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2023
Svoboda:

Emeka offor, not chris uba.
I dey small that time na. Thks for the correction though
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by FreeStuffsNG: 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2023
RIP Odera
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by holyfather(m): 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2023
Svoboda:

At least, he was able to challenge his "chi", and he yet lived to tell the story.

Lol
It's rare,walahi grin
People hardly survive it
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Svoboda(m): 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2023
Adaisback:
I dey small that time na. Thks for the correction though

Haha. I enjoyed anambras 'ruralness' better then than now. Most of the towns were sleepy and dusty. Now, everywhere is becoming urbanized and that innocense
has been deflowered.

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Svoboda(m): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2023
holyfather:

Lol
It's rare,walahi grin
People hardly survive it

You know very well. Chi e mu anya.

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Bar1941(m): 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2023
The presidential erection really affected Obi; see as he now looks like a 78year old grandpa! Unfortunately for him he couldn't find his lost manhood grin.

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Morbeta11(m): 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2023
Seeing the RIP man's nemesis in this picture...😀😀😀

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Armaggedon: 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2023
Nonybb:
YOU ARE AN IDIOT. KEEP MASTURBATING WITH Obi's picture
No. You are the hopeless lunatic who is eating his vomit.

This was you ten years ago.

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by ada9ja(f): 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2023
Armaggedon:
then you'all should give mbadinuju a break. Pig!

That's is for u

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Caseless: 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2023
id4sho:

Hashidu was ANPP not PDP
That's true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Military Seize Apc And Three Vehicles From Insurgents / PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid / Amaechi Loses Ikwerre LGA To Wike As INEC Resumes Collation Of Rivers Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.