Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos (31534 Views)

Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah's Condolence Message For Late Chinwoke Mbadinuju Family. / Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead / Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by datola: 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2023
N
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by JuanDeDios: 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2023
maimalari:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/former-anambra-governor-mbadinuju-laid-to-rest/#:~:text=The%20burial%20ceremony%2C%20which%20was,State%20in%20the%20fourth%20republic.
Mbadinuju's dead? RIP.

Some will remember him for the Bakassi Boys matter and the atrocities they allegedly committed. I've always wondered if Mr Mbadinuju was really behind the murders of Barnabas and Abigail Igwe.

4 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by BabaHenry(m): 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2023
Nice2023:

If u are sensible u will know that,tribal supremacy should not be talked about but since u want be crazy and die on igbo matters...let me ask u.

When was the last time any Yoruba man or woman called their non performance governor. Out of tribalism u guys would prefer to die on igbo matters.

Nasty.
That boy is soo foolish I can't wrap my head around what brought about that stupid comment.....
What is wrong with everybody now ?
Everything now has to be a way to start a tribal war on nairaland undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2023
Sen. Uche ekwunife go attend nah, heard na her boyfriend that year
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by TheMostComplex1: 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2023
Was it not during his administration that Barr. & Barr. Mrs Igwes were slaughtered, leaving young children motherless & fatherless because NBA were fighting for injustice in Anambra state. I can't forget the incident.

4 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by TheMostComplex1: 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Mbadinuju's dead? RIP.

Some will remember him for the Bakassi Boys matter and the atrocities they allegedly committed. I've always wondered if Mr Mbadinuju was really behind murders of Barnabas and Abigail Igwe.

The manner both husband & wife were murdered was evil

3 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by aariwa(m): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2023
Afamed:

You have the automatic hypocrite factory built in you.
According to you, Mbadinuju was unpopular that he didn't get the PDP ticket because of his inability to pay teachers and as such schools were closed.
But same you wanted people to vote for Obi who during his time as Gov in Anambra, Anambra state university went on 7 months strike, Anambra state General hospitals went for 13 months strike.
But here with your hypocrite trait, you still wanted people to vote for same Obi, the Pandora fraud
children lies manufactured in ogbomosho. Mbadinuju did not pay teachers a dime even when on strike while under Peter Obi the greedy labor union of doctors then kept asking for wage increases after every few months and Obi kept paying until it got too much for Obi to accommodate the greed of their union leaders because Anambra doctors then were among the highest paid doctors in Nigeria inspite of low IGR and federal allocation but they still wanted more because they believed wrongly Anambra was very rich due to the high number of roads and infrastructures Obi was churning out . Obi stopped the wage increases, then few sections of the union broke out and went on strike, nobody in the state even noticed them.They tried to use media to blackmail Obi but he stood his ground and thats one of the instances where he got his nickname of “ okwute the rock” from as he is fondly called by millions of his beloved admirers as Anambra governor . They later came back and agreed to the old wage and Obi paid them all their wages and arrears while they were on strike without owing them a dime. Make una continue to cry blood of bitterness over Obi. Thank God for tinubu using poverty to teach you people politics and that’s assurance that more wailings of bitterness, pain from hunger and agony is certain…you baba suwe clowns should continue the online entertainment from starvation hahaha 🤣

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by happney65: 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2023
gidgiddy:
A very unpopular Governor he was. It was during his administration that students spent almost one year at home because he wouldn't pay state government teachers their salary and they embarked on indefinite strike

Hr was so unpopular that he became the only PDP Governor who did not get an automatic ticket to run for a second term in 2003. He decamped to some other party, ran for a second term and failed woefully

I remember being at a pool side wedding at Presidential Hotel Enugu when when he was Governor, which he attended. As soon as he walked in with his entourage, he was booed so much that the MC had to beg people to stop

Bianca Ojukwu walked in shortly after that and people over hailed her to show Mbadinuju how unpopular he was

He should be among the top worst 3 Govornors in Nigeria of all time. Even our own Akala in Oyo state that I think is bad is far far better than him

The PDP refused him a return ticket and he went to Tinubu's AD and got the ticket. He was roundly defeated and beaten blue black.

Time Magazine had a feast on him then. I think he was the worst Govornor in Nigeria in his set of 1999 to 2003.

A terrible Govornor.

May he rest in peace!

4 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2023
Rip to one of the most useless governors in Anambra state, A governor who became a puppet to Chris Uba.

2 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by ipobarecriminals: 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2023
cool grin Gringori and his Aba made 👞 tongue cool.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Sirianese: 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2023
maimalari:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/former-anambra-governor-mbadinuju-laid-to-rest/#:~:text=The%20burial%20ceremony%2C%20which%20was,State%20in%20the%20fourth%20republic.

May he burn in hell for as long as possible!

Meanwhile Barnabas and Blessing Igwe say hi to him from the afterlife...

Nobody is going to live forever, no matter how powerful you find yourself in your mortal life
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by rummmy: 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2023
SoNature:
They say you don't speak ill of the dead, but Mbadinuju will always be remembered as that governor that nearly destroyed Anambra State.

We must always remember that there's judgement for our deeds here on Earth. Dear Reader, what will people remember you for?
why not Dear Tinubu..
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by CHIOMAEZEH: 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2023
This life.... was once a feared and respected man in Anambra .....
Between him and an Ex Enugu State governor....I no know who brutal pass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw70Bk5pNcQ
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by regenerateman(m): 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2023
It was during this man administration that Barrister Barnabas Igwe and his wife Barrister (Mrs) Abigail Igwe were assassinated in Onitsha on 1st September, 2002. This man was fingered in their murder, but never brought to justice till he has gone to meet them. OBJ never allowed him to go for the 2nd term.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Bestmanfornow: 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2023
Kingosytex:
Rest in peace doc. You've completed your own race, all of us will at some point.
All man na walking dead...

Meanwhile, this is the very first time I've seen Obi not putting on a black attireundecided
Evidence ⬇️
Ignorant mind

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Timothy89(m): 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
grin

This one Uche Ekwunife is wearing same cloth with Peter Obi I hope she's not going align in the next election since she now see that PDP is dead in Anambra and APC is considered abomination in anambra.
that woman and Stella sabi political prostitution well.

so obi that left apga to PDP and PDP to lp no sabi political prostitution

oh sorry I forget obi is saint, someone you people cursed for 8yrs, hypocrisy of you Igbo won't allow southeast to develop fast with the human development
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by ada9ja(f): 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2023
Armaggedon:
Peter Obi also said education is not free and owed water corporation for 8 years, Doctors for one year and lectures for 6 months. One sided story is not good.

Tell me a governor who doesn't owe or is perfect. Monkey

2 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Armaggedon: 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2023
ada9ja:

Tell me a governor who doesn't owe or is perfect. Monkey
then you'all should give mbadinuju a break. Pig!
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2023
Afamed:

You have the automatic hypocrite factory built in you.
According to you, Mbadinuju was unpopular that he didn't get the PDP ticket because of his inability to pay teachers and as such schools were closed.
But same you wanted people to vote for Obi who during his time as Gov in Anambra, Anambra state university went on 7 months strike, Anambra state General hospitals went for 13 months strike.
But here with your hypocrite trait, you still wanted people to vote for same Obi, the Pandora fraud

The way APC kept mentioning Jonathan for over four years after he left office, we knew they realized he was a gem they couldn't face.
Today, history has vindicated that thought.

The way urchins try to rope Peter Obi into any discussion that concerns governance, the SE, Emilokan or Anambra state, one doesn't need a soothsayer to realize that they see him as a gem they cannot face.

My own joy be say, the Igbos are not used to government handouts and gifts.
They can fully survive without federal kindness.

But those of you up north and in the SW who are being bottle-fed by state sponsored stranglehold on the SE will be the ones to catch cold once the economy sneezes.

You see this shege?
All of go see am together.

Just you wait.

7 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Dlastapostle: 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2023
We cannot forget how the then NBA Onitsha branch chairman, Barr. Banabas Igwe and his pregnant wife, Amaka were murdered under his watch his watch for critisizing his govt. All motal will sure taste death. RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Dlastapostle: 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2023
We cannot forget how the then NBA Onitsha branch chairman, Barr. Banabas Igwe and his pregnant wife, Amaka were murdered under his watch his watch for critisizing his govt. All motal will surely taste death. RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Afamed: 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2023
aariwa:
children lies manufactured in ogbomosho. Mbadinuju did not pay teachers a dime even when on strike while under Peter Obi the greedy labor union of doctors then kept asking for wage increases after every few months and Obi kept paying until it got too much for Obi to accommodate the greed of their union leaders because Anambra doctors then were among the highest paid doctors in Nigeria inspite of low IGR and federal allocation but they still wanted more because they believed wrongly Anambra was very rich due to the high number of roads and infrastructures Obi was churning out . Obi stopped the wage increases, then few sections of the union broke out and went on strike, nobody in the state even noticed them.They tried to use media to blackmail Obi but he stood his ground and thats one of the instances where he got his nickname of “ okwute the rock” from as he is fondly called by millions of his beloved admirers as Anambra governor . They later came back and agreed to the old wage and Obi paid them all their wages and arrears while they were on strike without owing them a dime. Make una continue to cry blood of bitterness over Obi. Thank God for tinubu using poverty to teach you people politics and that’s assurance that more wailings of bitterness, pain from hunger and agony is certain…you baba suwe clowns should continue the online entertainment from starvation hahaha 🤣
Who concocted this lie for you?
As at the time the Drs went on strike in Anambra,state, Anambra was one of lowest paid Drs in Nigeria, hence the reason the Drs were moving to other states to work.
Perhaps the lienus in you didn't know, the Conmess salary structure which Obi signed with them, Obi was same person who failed to implement it.
Una go just come on Nairaland to lie
I was not told , I was a victim. Una go just come and begin to put up different lies.

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by aariwa(m): 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2023
Afamed:

Who concocted this lie for you?
As at the time the Drs went on strike in Anambra,state, Anambra was one of lowest paid Drs in Nigeria, hence the reason the Drs were moving to other states to work.
Perhaps the lienus in you didn't know, the Conmess salary structure which Obi signed with them, Obi was same person who failed to implement it.
Una go just come on Nairaland to lie
I was not told , I was a victim. Una go just come and begin to put up different lies.
lol it’s the other way round actually aregbe, ajimobi and other Yoruba governors owed them years salary, arrears and gratuity that made a lot of them leave for others states and overseas. Many came to Anambra due to the new pay structure Obi implemented and one of them my friend from oshun is a director in ministry of health Awka and nobody had ever bothered him or talked bad to him even though everybody knows he is Yoruba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Phantom233: 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2023
Padipadi:

I remembered Ekwunife o!
On exile after escapit efcc net

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uzodimma, Buni Submit APC Presidential Forms For Senate President Lawan. / Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau / We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.