Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu (21261 Views)

How Supporters Welcomed Yahaya Bello and Ododo Home After Election Victory (Vid) / INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To 26 ODHA Members-elect Today / INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu by Father4all: 6:31am On Nov 25, 2023
APC are built on lies. Where is Diri there
Re: Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu by ponishah: 6:36am On Nov 25, 2023
Lovemeharder:
Rich men on white. wink
Congratulations to them.
Wrong grammar!
It should be "Rich men in white", not "Rich men white".
Re: Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu by Patriotic9ja(m): 6:39am On Nov 25, 2023
LordIsaac:
President Asiwaju has maintained a very calm personality in the face of daily insultsā€¦and God has been uplifting him irrespective. I have a lot to learn from him regarding managing dissent!

You are right. The guy is supposed to be studied in higher institutions as a course.. BAT2023 course code

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu by mukthar2000(m): 6:48am On Nov 25, 2023
Presenting Stolen certificates, especially that thief Bello and him brother.
Re: Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu by Patriotsleague: 6:49am On Nov 25, 2023
Nigerian politics is still very primitive, they focus on jamboree and stealing public funds, instead of building human capacity of their indigenes.
Re: Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu by Inosky(m): 6:51am On Nov 25, 2023
Ev!l party and administration of Hool!gans with little or no interest on integrity as well as the welfare of the masses.
Re: Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu by Rebuker(m): 7:00am On Nov 25, 2023
Hope he prostrated for Tinubu....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig7VOQbew6w
Re: Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu by asobo1: 7:18am On Nov 25, 2023
ssogundele:
Wasn't Diri a PDP guy? Nigerian Politicians are just one family and the masses are just another disorganized family too.. Rich protects the Rich and Poor kills the Poor for the Rich.
No pix to authenticate whether or not Diri was there

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu by bhella10: 7:19am On Nov 25, 2023
faebenezer5star:
Presenting it to Tinubu as what šŸ„“ ,is it as the person who appointed them governors ? šŸ˜¶ this country has expired and is becoming poisonous to everyone
Pele no cry grin
Re: Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu by asobo1: 7:20am On Nov 25, 2023
Justiceori2019 post=127148695][/quote]Do well to add Diri's picture or edit the nonsense writeup
Re: Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu by spacechuks(m): 7:22am On Nov 25, 2023
Rebuker:
Hope he prostrated for Tinubu....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig7VOQbew6w

Until we stop all this rubbish, this country can never have selfless leaders,

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu by drlateef: 7:23am On Nov 25, 2023
Bar1941:
I'm more than convinced Nigeria will be better under Tinubu. It's just a matter of time.

God bless my fatherland Nigeria,

I am too. Imagine how he resolves crisis among people. He just resolved Ondo State crisis. He is assuming a larger than life posture tbh. And I believe his economic managers are not sleeping. Because, unlike in the past, all his appointees are not guaranteed their posts without demonstrable performance. Solomon Larlonge, labour minister is thinking of going back to senate because he knows he will fail as minister, and he does not want to lose all. His senate seat is guaranteed. But he will lose his post as minister soon.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu by Menclothing: 7:25am On Nov 25, 2023
ok ooo
Re: Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu by Difrent: 7:32am On Nov 25, 2023
LordIsaac:
President Asiwaju has maintained a very calm personality in the face of daily insultsā€¦and God has been uplifting him irrespective. I have a lot to learn from him regarding managing dissent!

Leave haters . Who Got has blessed no man can curse

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu by Tzar(m): 7:44am On Nov 25, 2023
Is Diri not PDP. All these president worship MUST stop. The Nigerian president is too powerful! Why will we create such a monster and cry when that monster bite?!
Re: Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu by sageb: 8:09am On Nov 25, 2023
Tzar:
Is Diri not PDP. All these president worship MUST stop. The Nigerian president is too powerful! Why will we create such a monster and cry when that monster bite?!

check the pictures, Diri is not there.
Re: Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu by victorazyvictor(m): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2023
SoNature:

In. People are in a colour, not on it.

grin grin grin
Re: Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu by MosD: 8:28am On Nov 25, 2023
Topic should be corrected. Diri wasn't part of them
Re: Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu by Hananfine: 8:34am On Nov 25, 2023
wink2015:
What is the meaning of ODODO?

Is ODODO an Igbira or Igala by tribe?

Re: Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu by Burob: 8:53am On Nov 25, 2023
LordIsaac:
Those low life Agbadorian Obidients wailing & gnashing everyday, donā€™t exist in the Presidentā€™s world.
Re: Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu by Sangoamadioha1: 8:54am On Nov 25, 2023
LordIsaac:

While Tinubu learnt from the slayer of IPOB and the scourge of PDP, Buhari.
Re: Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu by Burob: 8:55am On Nov 25, 2023
MosD:
Topic should be corrected. Diri wasn't part of them
He will be coming on Tuesday with President Jonathan to show President Tinubu his certificate.
Re: Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu by GentleRay: 8:58am On Nov 25, 2023
What's Yeye Bello doing in that picture? This man will have a strong grip on this governor.
Re: Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu by Olichoke: 9:13am On Nov 25, 2023
What's Bello doing there?

Achieving his third term
Re: Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu by jrusky(m): 9:50am On Nov 25, 2023
That is how it should be no political party sentiment Nigeria belong to all but only one party(LP obi faction) belief anybody not in their factional party and refused to accept their terrorist ideology is their enemy then want Nigeria to burn down but the almighty God embarrassed them and we will kill the party in Nigeria as God live.

Diri you head dey there bro. Uzo I no like you during Buhari but now I like you because ipobidients and Ajaero made me to like you so carry on bro. Ododo I no sabi you but you are welcome pls don't mess up like Yeye Bello. All the best...
Re: Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu by Chosimba: 10:00am On Nov 25, 2023
LordIsaac:

What happened to your own father?
Re: Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu by rotadeco27: 10:09am On Nov 25, 2023
Bar1941:
I'm more than convinced Nigeria will be better under Tinubu. It's just a matter of time.

God bless my fatherland Nigeria,
I agree with you
Re: Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu by MFORC(m): 10:13am On Nov 25, 2023
Wetin concern Diri for there. PDP no get national chairman?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu by seguno2: 10:35am On Nov 25, 2023
LordIsaac:

Please why is god uplifting him while putting down 200 million Nigerians with galloping inflation of food and transport prices?
Re: Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu by ottersberger(m): 11:06am On Nov 25, 2023
How much of their state citizens money was spent in furtherance of this foolishness?.

You openly rigged an election, and also possess the effrontery to float about it. They are with Tinubu, no wonder.
Re: Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu by risko: 11:06am On Nov 25, 2023
Tinubu is who God loves
Re: Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 11:29am On Nov 25, 2023
Lovemeharder:
Rich men in white. wink
Congratulations to them.

Illiterate, go school you say na Agbero work be your portion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Bukola Saraki Senate The Best Senate President Nigeria Ever Had? / "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo / ā€if Not For Shame & Fear Of EFCC, Amaechi & Tinubu Would Have Dumped APC ā€ Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.