Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

How To Have A Male Child Without Using Medication Or Fetish Methods - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Have A Male Child Without Using Medication Or Fetish Methods (564 Views)

Having A Male Child / Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age / Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Have A Male Child Without Using Medication Or Fetish Methods by lifesolutions(m): 7:29am On Nov 25, 2023
I recently have a wonderful encounter with 70 years old man who reveal simple and hidden secrets to give birth to a male child without using medications or fetish means.

I was shock by his simple revelations. He made me to understand the reason why a lot of women had to go through pains in marriage just because of their inability to give birth to male child and how they can solve their problem with simple methods

Friends, if you desire or know someone who desire a balance in the gender of their children, I suggest you talk to the elderly man on 080 349 43880. He don't have WhatsApp. Only direct calls cos he don't have big phone. He is over 70 years

He is going to explain to you in details how you or the person can welcome a MALE child into their family through normal pregnancy without IVF, Adoption or divorce.

He will explain in details the ability to influence the CHROMOSOMES that brings about the MALE CHILD. The secret will enable the woman to understand her cycle as well as determine the best time for intercourse.

In just a couple of months, you or the person will welcome a healthy MALE child into their home with 100% success guarantee.

For Instance

During intercourse, the male releases the X and Y chromosomes to fertilize the egg. Adequate strategies have to be considered for the Y chromosomes which carries the male child to reach the egg on time. Call the old man for better explanation. 080 349 439 80. No WhatsApp. Normal calls only. If you prefer to meet him in person. Tell him. He lives in Lagos State.

He accept physical meetings. He lives in Lagos State.
Re: How To Have A Male Child Without Using Medication Or Fetish Methods by JAPASALES: 8:11am On Nov 25, 2023
Hmmmm, for real?

You can sell all your household appliances and furniture. Whatsap 0704819268.5
Re: How To Have A Male Child Without Using Medication Or Fetish Methods by lifesolutions(m): 8:28am On Nov 25, 2023
For real. That is why I gave the old man number for call and physical meetings
Re: How To Have A Male Child Without Using Medication Or Fetish Methods by 22just: 8:48am On Nov 25, 2023
Oga, tell us what the old man revealed to you here or dey your dey. Which kain format be this one again?

4 Likes

Re: How To Have A Male Child Without Using Medication Or Fetish Methods by lifesolutions(m): 9:54am On Nov 25, 2023
Oga @22just

Try and be genuine. I am a NL member since 2015 with no bad records

I am not the old man. I am not up to 50 years. Call the old man if you are genuine

Call or meet the old man in person for better explanation
Re: How To Have A Male Child Without Using Medication Or Fetish Methods by 22just: 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2023
If you like join nairaland since inception it's not my business.

You said up there that the old man revealed some things to you on how to make male babies, so why on earth do you want us to call him again when you can simply pass on the message to us here?

December is upon us guy or haven't you heard of people used for ritual via phone call?

lifesolutions:
Oga @22just

Try and be genuine. I am a NL member since 2015 with no bad records

I am not the old man. I am not up to 50 years. Call the old man if you are genuine

Call or meet the old man in person for better explanation

1 Like

Re: How To Have A Male Child Without Using Medication Or Fetish Methods by lifesolutions(m): 11:09am On Nov 26, 2023
The holy book said "People perish for lack of knowledge"

It is good to seek for knowledge. If you desire freedom from marital wahala because of no male child. Kindly seek for knowledge before it is too late
Re: How To Have A Male Child Without Using Medication Or Fetish Methods by lifesolutions(m): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2023
Welcome to month of December
Re: How To Have A Male Child Without Using Medication Or Fetish Methods by ogashman(m): 3:50am On Dec 07, 2023
This one na new format?
Re: How To Have A Male Child Without Using Medication Or Fetish Methods by Kingrshd3: 4:28am On Dec 07, 2023
This ur format of lies ehn 🤔

I still don't know how d baba can have more knowledge than science that invented or name organs Y and X chromosome

(1) (Reply)

Single Mother / Man Question / Personalized Gifts From Personalization Mallpmall.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.