Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up (35372 Views)

Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) / DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW / “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by Fearyourcreator: 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2023
Natbrowny:
He forgot to be ready for things to happen.
Most men get married to beautiful girls, rich girls, virgins and what not.

But they aint always prepared for the worst.

If as a man. U don prepare for dry season.. If dry season comes, u'll be like. I don dey expect you.

People keep praying not to experience it. But na lie. U MUST EXPERIENCE SOME TRYING TIMES with ur plenty money, status etc. Trying times go find another angle catch you
Even Elon musk almost collect... very thin line
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by aktolly54(m): 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Are you Davido's Financial manager?
Where are all the people around him when the son died? Did he not dismiss everybody? How many of them did he compensate?
Read your last statement? Is that not what the lady and the person you are quoting saying?
Why wait to be sacked first?
How many times has Davido posted him lying down flat to prostate for Davido?
Did Imade not even ask Davido to fire them that they use to talk rubbish?
those fire when his son died got sack because of negligence and they commit a grieve mistake which cost a life. Israel can't do such a great mistake and his line of duty must be done very well by him otherwise David go sack him. But he's part of David as a family, so forgot it again David can't sack him. He's just too playful and respectful for davido to sack him. He's done something in the past that piss David off but Israel just found favor before davido so na why he never sack him. Imagine using David IG to apologize without his consent warrant sack letter during issue of Muslim vedio saga but here we are still working for davido.

If na some idiot dud such a thing, davido would have sack them. Israel found favor before davido so nothing anyone can do

If davido want sack him, remember where he pick him up and nurture him to that stage, where do you expect him to go? Davido go just pity him and still forget and forgive him then continue with him.

Divine favor Israel see before davido, na everyone enjoy such privilege. Let me remind you again that David can't sack Israel. By the time he start crying and asking davido how he expects him to survive without him, davido go just laugh noni and leave the idiots. He's part of family now
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by Oshin56(m): 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2023
jaxxy:

exactly what I'm saying. Or did u hear club for me?
I'm not against you sir..
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2023
illicit:

He was her slave too

Can't u see that she used him?

With his level of intelligence, anyone can use him

👌

Atleast his low intelligence (according to you), got him to where he is today. You with all your high intelligence where have you gotten to ? Lol
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by Leilami: 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2023
Kingosytex:

Sure. I had to highlight it because many are trying to justify their whorish and hoeish attitude by trying to make it seem like being chaste is the problem.
Of course, I would go for a virgin with good character than an olosho with good character. What is even good in the character of someone jumping from bed to bed?

Wow! Your last sentence. Are you a virgin?
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2023
ecolime:
I like my women mature and experienced.

Virgin before marriage doesn't mean Jackshit in this age because she go eventually open eyes when married which is worse.

Let them enjoy their youth, pass the hoe phase and calm down.

Marry a lady under 27 at your own risk virgin or not.

Sad Israel had to learn the hard way.

So a guy should marry a holosho with heinous past ? Lol
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2023
stormborn28:

This your talk just sweet me

grin
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:
A fruit does not fall far away from the tree. grin

The mother had a history and you ignored it grin

Background check is necessary, character plus virginity rocks and not just virginity grin

Reward people based on what they have done over time and not based on dopamine rush. When you don't allow a woman invest in a relationship nothing ties her to that relationship and she can easily walk away.

Using money as a means to seeking loyalty always ends badly, let loyalty earn money and not money earning loyalty.

When women aren't held accountable in the relationship they are involved in the men will always learn their life lessons.

Well articulated
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by Salimoblek: 11:08pm On Nov 25, 2023
TANID:
"MOSTLY WOMENS ARE INSTRUMENT OF DESTRUCTIONS" from My own Experienc, recently My Sister send Me out Of Our Mother House and Destroy All My Property and Even Beat My Wife and take Over The Business that Our Mother Left For Us before she Die till Now Na friend House I Dey sleep Since On 7 Last month. From My Own view women Are Not Mean To Be Entrusted with Power

Wow!!! Oct. 7th. Be like ur sister na own Hamas
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by illicit(m): 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Atleast his low intelligence (according to you), got him to where he is today. You with all your high intelligence where have you gotten to ? Lol

Where is he today?

A CEO?

A Governor?

He is just an errand boy
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2023
illicit:

Where is he today?

A CEO?

A Governor?

He is just an errand boy

Israel is made atleast. If not for David he won't probably be where be he is today. Even governors get some men wey dem dey bow for. We saw how ododo prostrated before bello. Everybody won't be equal. Some dey do house help and they are well paid. David always carries Israel along. Besides she knows he was David boy before marrying him.
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2023
Alao046:
Marrying a non-virgin doesn't also guarantee peace. But as for me i will never marry a non-virgin, a virgin with good character is the goal.

A non-virgin with heavenly character is still a no to me, i will rather look for that virgin with heavenly character. No be me go marry used and street dogs grin.

Lol you talk am well street dogs
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by Karnice600: 11:46pm On Nov 25, 2023
besayag:
Marrying a lady because you met her during evangelism as a virgin, a pastors daughter, a member of ur same winners chapel church, might not guarantee anything peace at all.

Dnt be too eager or quick to trust people. People can change at anytime. People can be very ungrateful and deceptive.

| met Sheila February 19, 2022. We became friends which later became intimate.

She told me she would only loose her virginity to the man that would marry her, since her Ugep,Cross River, mother, who’s now 41, who had earlier married 2 different men, with 2 kids, before marrying her father and that she was over due at 21 for marriage.

We fully agreed with her terms and conditions. | immediately began a full upgrade of her unkept situation by firstly giving her 300k and also replacing her tattered phone of less than 60k to a brand new iphone 12 Pro Max of 860k in less than 2 weeks.

I later also replaced the 12 Pro Max to a brand 14 Pro Max of 1.2m that she’s currently using to slay. I did a alot of shoppings for her.

Bought her clothes and bags incuding expensive human hairs she’s using without sleeping with her then. I later proposed and she fully accepted. We later did a Legally introdution, traditional and white weddings in benin city.

Sheila immediately changed by showing her real self after our wedding by wanting to set standards for me because she now felt she was blown as juju wife, fully verified on Instagram, with more followers from her earlier struggling 3k followers when i met her.

A fully sapa girl i met with just 2,700 in her account.

I have never raised my hands on her any day. I dnt beat women at all. I respect them so much. The least money for her upkeep was 100k.

She now wakes up to tell me that i derive dignity in begging my oga, and that i am fully a slave and that am disgracing her on social media.

had earlier taking her to show same oga for the first time before we wedded, when we were in Abuja Transcorp Hilton, and oga asked her straight forward if she was ready for marriage, and she fully answered by saying yes and oga immediately gave her 500k for airtime.

Oga was fully present in benin for my wedding, after cancelling a 140m show appearance. Oga..

You’ve mentioned monetary figures more than anything else. Reading between the lines, I don’t think you understand the difference between respecting a woman and seeing her as a commodity. I think your definition and idea of marriage needs a fix. You most likely married who never loved you at first.
…and lastly please stop talking about how you raised her up from the mud. It’s a huge turn off. That’s what boys do. It’s disgusting.
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by Deepspirituals: 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2023
New Post (Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace.

Honestly you are Absolutely right ..It doesn't .
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by anthonyabidemi: 1:48am On Nov 26, 2023
I pray peace return to your family. Marriage is a union of two forgivers, let go and let God have His way.
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by HIbreed(m): 2:05am On Nov 26, 2023
illicit:
U behave like a slave tho

Oga, oga, oga...

70 years old man
🤷
Is he not his Oga. As if there is someone you don't call Oga presently. Hypocrite!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by tollyboy5(m): 3:01am On Nov 26, 2023
Villa12:
what do you want her to do for him as an African woman?
What do you mean by "as an african woman" ? is that the best African women you knew can offer?
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by Abiliboi: 5:29am On Nov 26, 2023
Things don fall apart if not what is virginity to ignite wife's and inlaw's $elfish control

Last time I checked, virgin girls are harsh and hard to please. Their pride is top notch especially the materialistic ones.

Moreover, na mumu man greedy girls dey control. Use money to woo a lady, o.y.o.

Sheila or whatever her name is not matured for marriage. Her husband refused to establish legacy for himself within one year of the marriage is not enough reason to disrespect him or make mockery of his job.

The same job you are aware of before exchanging vows with him, the same job pays her bills and even extend to her parents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by Villa12(m): 5:55am On Nov 26, 2023
tollyboy5:

What do you mean by "as an african woman" ? is that the best African women you knew can offer?
Tell us what do you expect from a woman.

Pay your bills?
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by placeofallure(f): 6:14am On Nov 26, 2023
potland:
did your husband marry you a virgin

The basis for your question is unclear to me, expatiate.
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by tollyboy5(m): 6:58am On Nov 26, 2023
Villa12:
Tell us what do you expect from a woman.

Pay your bills?
Where do "pay your bills" came in from the whole topic?
Her virginity and my bills are the two things in a marriage? taleleyi gan! alaye get lost!
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by Villa12(m): 7:07am On Nov 26, 2023
tollyboy5:

Where do "pay your bills" came in from the whole topic?
Her virginity and my bills are the two things in a marriage? taleleyi gan! alaye get lost!
Then tell us what you want from a woman.

At least we all know a man is expected to love and provide, while a woman respect and be submissive

Oya tell us wetin you want again
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by Vintage100(m): 7:10am On Nov 26, 2023
But he no even talk wetin cause separation. Abi nah the lady dumped him??
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by tollyboy5(m): 7:13am On Nov 26, 2023
Villa12:
Then tell us what you want from a woman.

At least we all know a man is expected to love and provide, while a woman respect and be submissive

Oya tell us wetin you want again
That one is for you and your people not me grin .
Respect is meant for both party and provision is meant for both party while the man takes the leading role. Her contribution is necessary, the said lady so far contributed only her virginity and nothing more.
If a woman went to school to come back as an house wife then i'll rather go look for a young village girl to use as house wife. But if she's a graduate she don't have to useless to herself.
The little thing she could provide for herself will make me support her more.
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by Villa12(m): 7:33am On Nov 26, 2023
tollyboy5:

That one is for you and your people not me grin .
Respect is meant for both party and provision is meant for both party while the man takes the leading role. Her contribution is necessary, the said lady so far contributed only her virginity and nothing more.
If a woman went to school to come back as an house wife then i'll rather go look for a young village girl to use as house wife. But if she's a graduate she don't have to useless to herself.
The little thing she could provide for herself will make me support her more.
Oh!
You mean a woman should have something doing no matter how little right? Yes you're right. But there's no formula to all these. Some men do set up their women and they live happily. Some prefer her a house wife and they live happily. My mum for instance was a house wife and their marriage was forever glowing. Just like some women looking for rich men, instead of a man who has a steady job or business, his own apartment either rent or owned, a man with vision, prospect, a man that love and respect you. If they're lucky to meet a rich man fine. The former should be the standard. Most women of nowadays don't even want to be a housewife, but some men prefer them to be housewife for several reasons. First, to look after the home, some men are naturally jealous by nature so they prefer she stays at home, some men sleep with other women outside so they have this believe that their wives aren't safe etc

In summary, men are the sole provider in family while women only support (though not all women as some men prefer to be the only provider)

However, change your mentality that a full housewife is wrong. I have seen many marriages living happily while the woman is a house wife. I have also seen marriages tearing apart despite the woman having something doing (not a house wife)

A woman's money is not a yardstick or determinant to keep a family together
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by tollyboy5(m): 7:47am On Nov 26, 2023
Villa12:
Oh!
You mean a woman should have something doing no matter how little right? Yes you're right. But there's no formula to all these. Some men do set up their women and they live happily. Some prefer her a house wife and they live happily. My mum for instance was a house wife and their marriage was forever glowing. Just like some women looking for rich men, instead of a man who has a steady job or business, his own apartment either rent or owned, a man with vision, prospect, a man that love and respect you. If they're lucky to meet a rich man fine. The former should be the standard. Most women of nowadays don't even want to be a housewife, but some men prefer them to be housewife for several reasons. First, to look after the home, some men are naturally jealous by nature so they prefer she stays at home, some men sleep with other women outside so they have this believe that their wives aren't safe etc

In summary, men are the sole provider in family while women only support (though not all women as some men prefer to be the only provider)

However, change your mentality that a full housewife is wrong. I have seen many marriages living happily while the woman is a house wife. I have also seen marriages tearing apart despite the woman having something doing (not a house wife)

A woman's money is not a yardstick or determinant to keep a family together
I agree with all you've just said. I do not condemn housewife. My reason for criticism was because after elevating some women out of love and support they'll feel they deserve better and become ungrateful.
That's the case of davido's managers wife.
Me myself, my kind of lifestyle wants a lady that is intellectually balanced and hardworking. Those are my major choice before i look at the body shape. You're absolutely right I'm not against you.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by Mase2020g(m): 7:55am On Nov 26, 2023
immortalcrown:
Virginity is for a healthy relationship with God, not to guarantee anything in marriage. But some people think it is just for pride in marriage.

Now, let me say the bitter truth. Any person who chooses to marry someone that is so committed to the hip-hop industry is not decent in thoughts and actions. So, I am not surprised by this guy's wife. Argue with your keyboard.

But virginity should not be underrated. I understand that every saint had a past and every sinner has a future. But my point here is, it is not easy for an adult to keep virginity. Whether you admit it or not, virginity says a lot about self control. A virgin with a bad character is better than a person who equally has a bad character and was deflowered before marriage. A well-mannered virgin is better than a well-mannered person that has been deflowered outside marriage. My analysis applies to both male and female. Please, I am not talking about those who lost their virginities through rape.

The last paragraph Na rubbish
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by Exceed15: 8:09am On Nov 26, 2023
Villa12:
There are more successful marriage than failed ones if you care to know. Stop using the few failed marriages you see on social media to make general statement.

Oga forget it . Infact the marriages that are packing up are even more than those ones on social media. People change in marriage . If u like over do for any woman , u go hear am later.
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by Villa12(m): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2023
Exceed15:

Oga forget it . Infact the marriages that are packing up are even more than those ones on social media. People change in marriage . If u like over do for any woman , u go hear am later.
check your family, how many failed marriages have you seen?

In my family I've seen none. I mean both my father and mother family

Check your neighbourhood. How many failed marriages have you seen?
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by jonadaft: 8:32am On Nov 26, 2023
immortalcrown:
Virginity is for a healthy relationship with God, not to guarantee anything in marriage. But some people think it is just for pride in marriage.

Now, let me say the bitter truth. Any person who chooses to marry someone that is so committed to the hip-hop industry is not decent in thoughts and actions. So, I am not surprised by this guy's wife. Argue with your keyboard.

But virginity should not be underrated. I understand that every saint had a past and every sinner has a future. But my point here is, it is not easy for an adult to keep virginity. Whether you admit it or not, virginity says a lot about self control. A virgin with a bad character is better than a person who equally has a bad character and was deflowered before marriage. A well-mannered virgin is better than a well-mannered person that has been deflowered outside marriage. My analysis applies to both male and female. Please, I am not talking about those who lost their virginities through rape.
It's even possible that girl is not a virgin.
These evìl hoeṣ of these generation are extremely desperate and cunning.
That girl could have numerous BODYCOUNT and just did surgery to fix another hymen...

THESE DAYS, THAT A GIRL'S VAGINA LOOKS SEALED DOESN'T MEAN SHE'S A VIRGIN....
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by McLizbae: 8:36am On Nov 26, 2023
Absolutely!
N3TRAL:
I am a guy but the write-up by Israel DMW disgusts me and it's most likely the very reason the lady called it quits.

You're talking about how much you've done for your ex-wife and you're fvcking mentioning iphone 12, iphone 14 and an increase in Instagram followers. Tf

If you're keeping taps of worthless gifts like that and posting them on social media it means that you're either a low life or a motherfvcker.

Can't even spell "oath".

Classless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Looking Sexy In Cleavage-baring Dress / Rudeboy Record's LucyCandyMay Releases New Sexy Photos / Liz Benson Pictured With Nneoma Okorocha In Government House, Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.