Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,896 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up (35354 Views)

Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) / DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW / “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by richie240: 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2023
immortalcrown:
You cannot fool God.
But men can be fooled.
#stalemate.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by Kingosytex(m): 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2023
SaLongs1:
Both of them are dead to me. Bad character is a killer.

Sure. I had to highlight it because many are trying to justify their whorish and hoeish attitude by trying to make it seem like being chaste is the problem.
Of course, I would go for a virgin with good character than an olosho with good character. What is even good in the character of someone jumping from bed to bed?

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by Deogratiasfx: 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2023
immortalcrown:
Virginity is for a healthy relationship with God, not to guarantee anything in marriage. But people think it is just for pride in marriage.

Now, let me say the bitter truth. Any person who chooses to marry someone that is so committed to the hip-hop industry is not decent in thoughts and actions. So, I am not surprised by this guy's wife. Argue with your keyboard.

But virginity should not be underrated. It is not easy for an adult to keep virginity. A virgin with a bad character is better than a person who equally has a bad character and was deflowered before marriage. A well-mannered virgin is better than a well-mannered person that has been deflowered outside marriage. Please, I am not talking about those who lost their virginities through rape.

In as much as I also value virginity, we seems to usually forget that the harlot was once a virgin. They are several reasons why someone maybe an adult and yet a virgin, which includes, Some no one approaches them and they don't have the mind to approach a guy, some have very low libido and would rarely desire sex even after marriage, while other want preserve their bodies for the husband etc.
That u are married as a virgin or ur wife a virgin does not and cannot necessarily guarantee a happy home. The moment other things that make marriage work are not available, even the virginity would be used as mockery when problem start.
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by immortalcrown(m): 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2023
richie240:
But men can be fooled. #stalemate.
It is pointless trying to fool a man in what is not meant for man.
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by 2elliot: 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2023
ednut1:
From her response Israel is the idiot here. Used money to entice the girl and her mother. The girl advised him to get something doing as Davido ass licking/ logistics manager no be secure work. Men never learn.
Na that same work brought him the fame and money with which she leeched on. Na entertainment e dey, and he was wise enough to create a niche for himself by what he does. Nothinf wrong there.
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by Patriotic9ja(m): 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2023
Marriage 💑 is not for kids. When purpose is unknown, abuse is inevitable

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by 2elliot: 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2023
N3TRAL:
I am a guy but the write-up by Israel DMW disgusts me and it's most likely the very reason the lady called it quits.

You're talking about how much you've done for your ex-wife and you're fvcking mentioning iphone 12, iphone 14 and an increase in Instagram followers. Tf

If you're keeping taps of worthless gifts like that and posting them on social media it means that you're either a low life or a motherfvcker.

Can't even spell "oath".

Classless.
Shut the Bleep up bitch.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by MrDoGood(m): 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2023
Too much talk

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by sotall(m): 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2023
immortalcrown:
Virginity is for a healthy relationship with God, not to guarantee anything in marriage. But people think it is just for pride in marriage.

Now, let me say the bitter truth. Any person who chooses to marry someone that is so committed to the hip-hop industry is not decent in thoughts and actions. So, I am not surprised by this guy's wife. Argue with your keyboard.

But virginity should not be underrated. It is not easy for an adult to keep virginity. A virgin with a bad character is better than a person who equally has a bad character and was deflowered before marriage. A well-mannered virgin is better than a well-mannered person that has been deflowered outside marriage. Please, I am not talking about those who lost their virginities through rape.
Whis this statement missing " A girl without virginity but good character is better than a girl with virginity and bad character "
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by Omoawoke2(m): 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2023
2elliot:
I am currently dating one. Just dey use her virginity dey cover up her disrespectful behaviors. For her mind, her virginity go tie me down.

The one I dated was horror. She was so rude and bitter, the only thing she had was her virginity and her career that was fast progressing. So she thought she had everything and her character was a total mess. And lucky enough, after ending it with her, I met another virgin girl later on and this one is very lovely.

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by E2000: 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2023
It will increase your percentage for peace compared to marrying a lady with high mileage.

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by Starz825(m): 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2023
Natbrowny:
He forgot to be ready for things to happen.
Most men get married to beautiful girls, rich girls, virgins and what not.

But they aint always prepared for the worst.

If as a man. U don prepare for dry season.. If dry season comes, u'll be like. I don dey expect you.

People keep praying not to experience it. But na lie. U MUST EXPERIENCE SOME TRYING TIMES with ur plenty money, status etc. Trying times go find another angle catch you
u ar right
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by Kwinity(f): 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2023
On a norms, we no supposed believe this your long epistle until we hear her own side of the story. so waka!

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by emmabest2000(m): 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

Hahahahahaha this one eye just dey open

No bi him dy mock one girl so , after his danm wedding saying that the said girl rejected him then just because he didn't have 200dollars

That girl after reading this hot 🔥 breakfast

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2023
undecided

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by izibili44: 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2023
I listen to this guy story and I was mad with the lady. But me I like to listen to the other party. After I listen to the lady own. I no Sabi which one to believe
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by SIXTEENTH(m): 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2023
emmabest2000:

No bi him dy mock one girl so , after his danm wedding saying that the said girl rejected him then just because he didn't have 200dollars

That girl after reading this hot 🔥 breakfast

Sure I remember that and I even saw one of their nostalgic picture online together with her

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by Revolva(m): 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2023
That is why i ways say women these days. Dont love

How can u be telling a man that he should upgrade from being a logistic manager omo work wey people de find na dis mumu brole senless beech de talk down on

Yeye girl

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by greypencils: 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2023
I have seen fools and I have seen big fools. This Israel DMW is one big fool. Doesn't he know the full implication of marriage before getting into it? Yes he married wrongly, is it everything you bring to social media? Who in his/her right senses would see this and want any form of association with him. If I was his boss, he would be getting a sack letter for being emotionally unintelligent.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by TheGift: 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2023
immortalcrown:

Oh please, I will take a well mannered deflowered Woman over a mannerless virgin any day. The present is more important than the past. And we all have a past.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by Badadvisor: 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2023
MrBroke:
Na small pikin dem dey do virgin marriage things, make virgin no respect you or later cheat on you then you go get sense and your yeye pride say na only you dey chop am go die.
Virgin or no virgin.
Never take back a cheating girlfriend or partner

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by loswhite(m): 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2023
ecolime:
I like my women mature and experienced.

Virgin before marriage doesn't mean Jackshit in this age because she go eventually open eyes when married which is worse.

Let them enjoy their youth, pass the hoe phase and calm down.

Marry a lady under 27 at your own risk virgin or not.

Sad Israel had to learn the hard way.
Is he not behaving like a kid? Useless Nigerian men amd women only speak about money. I bought her this I bought her that ....lol. He should suffer the consequences of buying love with money. Master slave relationship....Rubbish
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by ravensckar(m): 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2023
obaidan:
looool....This boy na novice....u see when they tell u to be full mature as a man before u get married...maturity is not that u now have erection and u can f.Vck.......are u intelligent enough to know that the kind of job u do is one that ur wife will not like. is the woman u are following d type that will later see that u are a disgrace after u have upgraded her.
Are u wise enough to know that u dont gift ur partner things that u are not ready to do away with.....u come dey cry because u buy her phone, who forced u to buy her 1.2m phone. who forced u to buy her wigs. Are u wise enough to know there's a hidden jezebel inside any woman. Are willing to keep doing what will tame that jezebel. Do you understand the real reason this fellow is with u. Are u smart enough to know that virginity is not morality.
This Israel DM is a little boy upstairs a very little one. Not deep one bit. You come dez shout, i bought her hair, bought her bag. you should be apologizing to the Association of Men for being a simp and a tool.
If you are hype man of some sort, face your career first, get married after you have established yourself as a boss in your own space. Generally women dont want their men totally subservient to another man.
Most of your points are valid, but I want to humbly disagree with your submission. It boils down to the fact that the lady in question isn't a good wife. She knows from the onset what Israel does for a living (Ass licking Davido). She should have either supported his hustle or help him plan how to establish the dividend of his ass licking venture. cheesy cheesy

My wife most times teaches me how to stroke my female boss' ego (me I no sabi asslick o) whilst helping me invest the dividend. During festive period, she go dress up, carry pikin and drag me too alongside make we go visit her. And for my Boss, nothing helps her sleep well at night than seeing her subordinate coming to visit her. cheesy cheesy

In summary, a good woman supports her husband in whatever legal venture that he's into whilst also helping him plan on how to become his own boss.

PS- your point that Israel didn't study his type of wife very well is very on point. He goofed in that aspect.

8 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by Lildav07: 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2023
illicit:
U behave like a slave tho

Oga, oga, oga...

70 years old man
🤷

Proud broke boi! Google the word "loyalty" then "Boss".
...typing from one item phone yet you can spit rubbish about another man on nairaland.
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by DND069: 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2023
Nairaland guys who are against virgins, pls don't bash or bad mouth non virgins. Cos I see no good reason you talk bad/ criticize gainst non virgins.

If possible go to the brothels and pick up some to wife up. Una go just wake up dey yarn dust for mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by greypencils: 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2023
N3TRAL:
I am a guy but the write-up by Israel DMW disgusts me and it's most likely the very reason the lady called it quits.

You're talking about how much you've done for your ex-wife and you're fvcking mentioning iphone 12, iphone 14 and an increase in Instagram followers. Tf

If you're keeping taps of worthless gifts like that and posting them on social media it means that you're either a low life or a motherfvcker.

Can't even spell "oath".

Classless.
Word.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by nedekid: 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2023
Padipadi:
Na IsrealDMW post all these?
Things dey happen o!
Omo, na wah.
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by nedekid: 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2023
ravensckar:
Most of your points are valid, but I want to humbly disagree with your submission. It boils down to the fact that the lady in question isn't a good wife. She knows from the onset what Israel does for a living (Ass licking Davido). She should have either supported his hustle or help him plan how to establish the dividend of his ass licking venture. cheesy cheesy

My wife most times teaches me how to stroke my female boss' ego (me I no sabi asslick o) whilst helping me invest the dividend. During festive period, she go dress up, carry pikin and drag me too alongside make we go visit her. And for my Boss, nothing helps her sleep well at night than seeing her subordinate coming to visit her. cheesy cheesy

In summary, a good woman supports her husband in whatever legal venture that he's into whilst also helping him plan on how to become his own boss.

PS- your point that Israel didn't study his type of wife very well is very on point. He goofed in that aspect.
Very experienced submission.
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by descartes400: 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2023
This marriage cannot to be settled. The guy should file for divorce immediately and move on.
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by BXNX: 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2023
When you over pamper ladies or what so ever. You are breaking the code #redpillars grin
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by VULCAN(m): 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2023
Bolded is the evidence that you never bothered to read the writeup

Faiththatworks:
Hmmmmmmm.........
The grass isn't always greener on the other side. My advice to all those involved to find a way to settle their issues without always coming to social media.
Social media isn't a counseling center,a couples advisory center,a relationship therapy center or a place where you can find genuine advice to find peace in your home.
Validation through likes or comments from annoymous people will never end the conflict in your home.
As for Dayo Israel,I advice him to listen more to his wife than his friends, family or even his boss.
There's really no big deal in couples fighting every now and then,that's why you got married,if every couple got separated cos of the quarrel they had in the first year of their marriage,I'm sure 90% of couple would have been divorced by now.
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by obaidan: 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2023
ravensckar:

I agree with you sha for the most part.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Most Influential People Of All Time / Bambam Rocks Bum Shorts, Shares Vacation Photos / Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.