Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) (29783 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Send Al Nassr To Cup Final (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Win Al Nassr Match Vs Al Duhail (Photos) / Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by KingDash09(m): 10:07am On Nov 25, 2023
Messi a World Cup winner and 8 BALLON DOR winner
Beat that nigga
WriterNig:

Better than your McDonald's & Pizzagut goat 🀑 🀑 🀑 🀑

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by tuzle(m): 10:08am On Nov 25, 2023
KingDash09:
Your man go play euro qualifier no score
Na this kind dead team them go see am
which match do u guys watch. Only lukaku scored higher than him in the euro qualifier. He didn't score in their last game doesn't mean he didn't score at all.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:10am On Nov 25, 2023
Goat
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by todugo(m): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
grin grin

Taping merchant.

This screamer would've been more useful against Morocco, but the tapings merchant was nowhere to be found. You can only see him excelling in desert league.
Wow Messi scoring 3 goals in 2023πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:14am On Nov 25, 2023
WriterNig:

Fabrizio Romano

Obakoolex:
My goat

Best player ever
kiss

Antwan99:
1. Nothing is wrong with OP knowing the correct English expression of it. 2. It's not a dialect. It's pidgin. 3. Not knowing and knowing, which is additive to knowledge? Remember knowledge is the progressive discovery of our ignorance.

Realguyman1:
E still dey body...... When u done sabi, u done sabi, na body e dey.

Shortcut2life:
Agba baller the midget no reach am

ecolime:
CR7 is just too magical.

He loves the game and the game loves him.

Respect to the senior 🐐 🐐 🐐 🐐

cyberpelumy:
The lieutenant GOat Ronaldo is indeed a great man, however, a standard G.O.A.T must be as short as possible to fit inside the golden pot. If u don't gerrit, forget about it lolz

Sunnyski:
This is the real GOAT

Not that dwarf female goat

dapsoneh:
Oya na, take ballon de'or grin grin grin

See this ones massaging their ego on someone that is useless for his country, someone who cannot win world cup for his country. Someone that cowardly ran to Saudi, a farmers league ment for football retirees, why wont he be the highest scorer in league of part time footballers?

Despite all his cheap goals in Saudi he still cannot match Messi's record of 91 goals in a year while in a tough league like Spanish La Liga.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/ninety-one-goals-in-a-year-73-in-one-season-four-golden/blt4aa7833bef043d7b

All Ronaldo fans are Messi haters, not because they like Ronaldo but because they are jealous of Messi's success...FACT.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by KingDash09(m): 10:18am On Nov 25, 2023
Forget that guy na wack player
Long live king MessiπŸ‘‘
tuzle:
which match do u guys watch. Only lukaku scored higher than him in the euro qualifier. He didn't score in their last game doesn't mean he didn't score at all.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 10:21am On Nov 25, 2023
popweezy:
Abeg If the strip show one thick red line and one very faint line what does it mean

U are a fine guy...ur baby will be very beautiful, as long as it belongs to u and she s
Doesn't look like a monster

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by azukaegopeter(m): 10:22am On Nov 25, 2023
Oya come and take balloon d or.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by TheSuperX(m): 10:25am On Nov 25, 2023
Shortcut2life:
Tell Penaldo make he win world cup first if he easy.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by TheSuperX(m): 10:26am On Nov 25, 2023
Sunnyski:
This is the real GOAT

Tell Penaldo make e win world cup πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by TheSuperX(m): 10:27am On Nov 25, 2023
WriterNig:

Still better than your Desert goat from walahi Talahi league πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by ThierryJay: 10:27am On Nov 25, 2023
Erm, good one for him but it only goes to show how terribly poor the Saudi league is. This is someone that cant even score or play well against average let alone top European national teams anymore. But once in the desert territory, goals start to rain.

No amount of dusty goals is worth the salt of the GOAT LM10.

Meanwhile, we dey enjoy awa Vacation till February next year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 10:27am On Nov 25, 2023
tuzle:

He even opened the scoring with a fantastic left footed shot on Monday for Portugal

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by Connected1: 10:28am On Nov 25, 2023
uniquetechng:
England Championship, League One, League Two and even German third tier league are rated above Saudi Arabia Pro League.
South Africa Premier League is also ranked above Saudi Pro League, that's simply because the league is filled with part time traders cum footballers.
You dae hate person wey you nor know, you have a long way to go πŸ˜‚.

He's scoring for Portugal too in the Euros, but hatred no go allow you see am.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by cjudy(m): 10:29am On Nov 25, 2023
uniquetechng:
England Championship, League One, League Two and even German third tier league are rated above Saudi Arabia Pro League.
South Africa Premier League is also ranked above Saudi Pro League, that's simply because the league is filled with part time traders cum footballers.
Same way Kano Pillar is rated above the Pizza and McDonald League
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:30am On Nov 25, 2023
WriterNig:

Fabrizio Romano

Doesn't matter to many people.

Den don carry Ballon D'Or give Messi.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by jamesversion: 10:31am On Nov 25, 2023
adioolayi:
All these seasonings una dey add to curry Christiano Ronaldo goals in 2023 no just cut am..

I am not taking anything away from him, but, in Goal Scored Power Ranking...For every goal scored in 1st tier European League, you will need 2 goals from Arab League to match it.
48 League Goals of Ronaldo = 24 tier 1 European League Goals.

angry angry

Still not a bad return. undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:32am On Nov 25, 2023
Sunnyski:
This is the real GOAT

The DWARF KING. STILL AND FOREVER WILL BE THE KING
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by Ade1177: 10:41am On Nov 25, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
grin grin

Taping merchant.

This screamer would've been more useful against Morocco, but the tapings merchant was nowhere to be found. You can only see him excelling in desert league.

He also excelled in the desert of Real Madrid in Spain

A very big desert
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by Ade1177: 10:42am On Nov 25, 2023
adioolayi:
All these seasonings una dey add to curry Christiano Ronaldo goals in 2023 no just cut am..

I am not taking anything away from him, but, in Goal Scored Power Ranking...For every goal scored in 1st tier European League, you will need 2 goals from Arab League to match it.

48 League Goals of Ronaldo = 24 tier 1 European League Goals.

angry angry

Hater

How many has your rashford scored this season

Or martial your striker

Europe that

He's done with Europe
The best player in whichever team you support will sweat blood to have 1/5 of what he has achieved in Europe

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by Panda7(m): 10:44am On Nov 25, 2023
Let these people know football is being played in other places without any hike and advertisement, all these hikes don't let a 50year old man gets up in the morning and go to play.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by RisenObinna: 10:49am On Nov 25, 2023
jeff1607:
Hard worker
yes!!! The reason he's different.
He inspires me a lot, tell me I can do anything with hard work and determination.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by Uchesis: 10:54am On Nov 25, 2023
if CR7 had scored those 2 goals against Morocco, Portugal would have won the world cup
grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2023
At least he has gotten over his intense chase for breaking records and looks like he's actually beginning to enjoy the game. cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by soccerlite: 10:54am On Nov 25, 2023
Shortcut2life:

For where abeg?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by Helgreenluv(m): 11:11am On Nov 25, 2023
Sunnyski:
This is the real GOAT

Say no to drugs. That's my candid advice to you
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by Helgreenluv(m): 11:12am On Nov 25, 2023
WriterNig:

Say no to drugs. That's my candid advice to you
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by Error401: 11:13am On Nov 25, 2023
this should be an emoticon

ecolime:
CR7 is just too magical.

He loves the game and the game loves him.

Respect to the senior 🐐 🐐 🐐 🐐

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by Error401: 11:14am On Nov 25, 2023
Congratulations boss, is it a boy or a girl?
grin grin grin grin
popweezy:
Abeg If the strip show one thick red line and one very faint line what does it mean
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:16am On Nov 25, 2023
The man is on fire this season... Such goal-scoring consistency is the stuff of Legends!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by teebaxy(m): 11:17am On Nov 25, 2023
Sunnyski:
This is the real GOAT

That dwarf female goat can buy your entire generation…. Just to let you know
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by uniquetechng: 11:17am On Nov 25, 2023
Connected1:

You dae hate person wey you nor know, you have a long way to go πŸ˜‚.

He's scoring for Portugal too in the Euros, but hatred no go allow you see am.
You lot just open waah and voice out anything, you don't know me, my age or even life achievements but believe I have a long way to go simply because I don't know CR7.
I fan Michael Jackson and James Brown growing up and never met them till their death does that have anything to do with my personal life or how far I can go in life ?
I am 10 years older than CR7 so why I hate on him ?
I only said the obvious and the facts out there for you to verify my claims.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arsenal Takes Final Decision To Sell Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang / Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-To-Head Record / Why Are Many Footballers Embracing Tattoos As Seen At The World Cup 2018?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.