Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) (29837 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Send Al Nassr To Cup Final (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Win Al Nassr Match Vs Al Duhail (Photos) / Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:18am On Nov 25, 2023
adioolayi:
All these seasonings una dey add to curry Christiano Ronaldo goals in 2023 no just cut am..

I am not taking anything away from him, but, in Goal Scored Power Ranking...For every goal scored in 1st tier European League, you will need 2 goals from Arab League to match it.

48 League Goals of Ronaldo = 24 tier 1 European League Goals.

angry angry

Sigh... What is the matter with you??!

A career goal is a career goal!

Say congrats or just stay quiet... Haba!!!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by uniquetechng: 11:19am On Nov 25, 2023
Beverlyjean:

But he still outscores benzema that lorded Europe for 2 seasons recently, mane that was powering Liverpool with goals , Neymar that was outscoring Messi in the same team
Benzema had just one exceptional season in over 17 years in European football, and yeah was obviously over hype, dude passed the 15 goal mark just once in his entire career in Europe top flight football.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by pongwa(m): 11:20am On Nov 25, 2023
WriterNig:

Fabrizio Romano
very good for business and Saudi football
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by Connected1: 11:21am On Nov 25, 2023
uniquetechng:
You lot just open waah and voice out anything, you don't know me, my age or even life achievements but believe I have a long way to go simply because I don't know CR7.
I fan Michael Jackson and James Brown growing up and never met them till their death does that have anything to do with my personal life or how far I can go in life ?
I am 10 years older than CR7 so why I hate on him ?
I only said the obvious and the facts out there for you to verify my claims.
You have a long way to go intellectually not financially or career wise.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by uniquetechng: 11:21am On Nov 25, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Can all those leagues you mentioned pay £700k per week to any player ... even top five leagues can't pay him what he earns in Saudi ... stop hating on successful people ... Messi , cr7 people that hates these people are idiots
More like saying paying $900k weekly to Carlos Tevez made Chinese Super league better than Scottish Premier League, say something else please.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by Obakoolex(m): 11:22am On Nov 25, 2023
Who is this mentally unstable person undecided

I love Messi but prefers Rolando, please what's your problem with that

And what have you done in your lifetime biko except trolling for cheap likes

KingOfAmebo:

See this ones massaging their ego on someone that is useless for his country, someone who cannot win world cup for his country. Someone that cowardly ran to Saudi, a farmers league ment for football retirees, why wont he be the highest scorer in league of part time footballers?

Despite all his cheap goals in Saudi he still cannot match Messi's record of 91 goals in a year while in a tough league like Spanish La Liga.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/ninety-one-goals-in-a-year-73-in-one-season-four-golden/blt4aa7833bef043d7b

All Ronaldo fans are Messi haters, not because they like Ronaldo but because they are jealous of Messi's success...FACT.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by Hussein035: 11:22am On Nov 25, 2023
WriterNig:

Fabrizio Romano

Ronaldo = The real and hard working GOAT
Messi = FIFA made push and start football politics GOAT

Like if you agree, share if you disagree
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by uniquetechng: 11:24am On Nov 25, 2023
Blitzerz:

When was this your useless rating done?
I started following football in 1986 and about 10 years at the time, and I have never missed a day without football ever since..
For you not to know that football Leagues and clubs are ranked yearly shows you know nothing about football.
Maybe you should spend more time watching Zeeworld than wasting your time in front of TV watching football matches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by uniquetechng: 11:27am On Nov 25, 2023
Connected1:

You have a long way to go intellectually not financially or career wise.
You are dumber than I first though, imagine a kid who can't hold a candle to my 24 years old son talking about intellect.

You actually have a long way to go if you continue to reason like a ninny.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2023
Abeg, my GOAT no dey follow people wey never win WORLD CUP rub shoulders .
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2023
uniquetechng:
England Championship, League One, League Two and even German third tier league are rated above Saudi Arabia Pro League.
South Africa Premier League is also ranked above Saudi Pro League, that's simply because the league is filled with part time traders cum footballers.

Part time players like Mané, and Benzema.

Continue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by StraightGaay: 11:35am On Nov 25, 2023
uniquetechng:
England Championship, League One, League Two and even German third tier league are rated above Saudi Arabia Pro League.
South Africa Premier League is also ranked above Saudi Pro League, that's simply because the league is filled with part-time traders cum footballers.
Pls where does MLS rank it must be top on the chart.
No wonder the imp is nowhere near the headline
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by ogbe88(m): 11:35am On Nov 25, 2023
uniquetechng:
Funny enough I didn't mention Ronaldo in my comment, I only pointed out the ranking of the league.
Like he said get a life.

U must be a kiddo.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by mabea: 11:39am On Nov 25, 2023
uniquetechng:
South Africa Premier League is also ranked above Saudi Pro League, that's simply because the league is filled with part time traders cum footballers.
Rated by who?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by aysnoopy(m): 11:42am On Nov 25, 2023
popweezy:
Abeg If the strip show one thick red line and one very faint line what does it mean

It means we are coming for naming soon.
Congrats sir
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by davo90tico(m): 11:52am On Nov 25, 2023
uniquetechng:
Bro part time traders huh? Then why isn't benzema performing better after all he is younger isn't he? There are other stars there from Europe but haven't scored close to the number of goals he has so far 2023. He is doing well for his age part time traders league or not give him his credit na

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by Realguyman1(m): 11:54am On Nov 25, 2023
See as u just sit down dey talk rubbish..... Wetin come concern me concern u or people wey dey argue Ronaldo/Messi argument?
KingOfAmebo:

See this ones massaging their ego on someone that is useless for his country, someone who cannot win world cup for his country. Someone that cowardly ran to Saudi, a farmers league ment for football retirees, why wont he be the highest scorer in league of part time footballers?

Despite all his cheap goals in Saudi he still cannot match Messi's record of 91 goals in a year while in a tough league like Spanish La Liga.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/ninety-one-goals-in-a-year-73-in-one-season-four-golden/blt4aa7833bef043d7b

All Ronaldo fans are Messi haters, not because they like Ronaldo but because they are jealous of Messi's success...FACT.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 11:58am On Nov 25, 2023
Shortcut2life:
Agba baller the midget no reach am

grin

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by uniquetechng: 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2023
davo90tico:

Bro part time traders huh? Then why isn't benzema performing better after all he is younger isn't he? There are other stars there from Europe but haven't scored close to the number of goals he has so far 2023. He is doing well for his age part time traders league or not give him his credit na
They're all old and worn out, besides Benz had just one exceptional season in over 17 years in European football.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by uniquetechng: 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2023
ogbe88:
Like he said get a life.

U must be a kiddo.
Imagine a jobless kid on a faceless forum asking someone of his father's age to get a life, isn't that ironic ?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by ShangTsung000: 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2023
He's CR7 for a reason.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by uniquetechng: 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2023
StraightGaay:
Pls where does MLS rank it must be top on the chart.
No wonder the imp is nowhere near the headline
MLS and Saudi Arabia Pro League are both worthless football leagues.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by uniquetechng: 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Part time players like Mané, and Benzema.

Continue
Hahaha both are obviously worn out.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by StraightGaay: 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2023
uniquetechng:
MLS and Saudi Arabia Pro League are both worthless football leagues.
And the imp still struggles to
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2023
uniquetechng:
Benzema had just one exceptional season in over 17 years in European football, and yeah was obviously over hype, dude passed the 15 goal mark just once in his entire career in Europe top flight football.

Benzema is bigger than many strikers... How many have Ballondor safe for R9?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by rumomonga(m): 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2023
uniquetechng:

Tears 😂
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by Sillymoderators: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2023
WriterNig:

Better than your McDonald's & Pizzagut goat 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡
Alah ak bar goat
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by uniquetechng: 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2023
Jokerman:

Benzema is bigger than many strikers... How many have Ballondor safe for R9?
Wining Ballon D'or doesn't make you the greatest, remember Michael Owen won a Ballon D'or while at Liverpool, does that makes him better than Luis Suarez ?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by uniquetechng: 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2023
rumomonga:

Tears 😂
hahaha I was only saying the obvious.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2023
popweezy:
Abeg If the strip show one thick red line and one very faint line what does it mean

The first one will be an albino then the second one will be dark...

Congrats , Twins are coming home ....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by Expanse2020(m): 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2023
Indeed Cr7 is a goat
But there two types of Goat
1. Our Arab Goat and
2. The World 🐐
✌️
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2023
Obakoolex:
Who is this mentally unstable person undecided

I love Messi but prefers Rolando, please what's your problem with that

And what have you done in your lifetime biko except trolling for cheap likes

You are a mumu man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mesut Ozil A Muslim - An Overview On Ozil's Personal Life. / Iheanacho, Alexis Sanchez, Ozil Included In “The Worst” XI Spoof Awards / NFL To Investigate 146 Goals In Two Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.