Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) (29782 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Send Al Nassr To Cup Final (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Win Al Nassr Match Vs Al Duhail (Photos) / Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2023
uniquetechng:
Benzema had just one exceptional season in over 17 years in European football, and yeah was obviously over hype, dude passed the 15 goal mark just once in his entire career in Europe top flight football.

Lies... he only failed to score more than 15goals 2 times on his madrid career

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by uniquetechng: 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Lies... he only failed to score more than 15goals 2 times on his madrid career
is 15 goals the benchmark for a prolific striker ?
A player that hit 25 goal mark just once, compare that to Suarez and Lewandowski who were his direct competitors.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by Connected1: 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2023
uniquetechng:
You are dumber than I first though, imagine a kid who can't hold a candle to my 24 years old son talking about intellect.

You actually have a long way to go if you continue to reason like a ninny.
Console yourself with that.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by Ernesthugo(m): 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2023
YOU GO EXPLAIN TIRE,NO EVIDENCE. NA MANUTD STRIKER NEVER SEE 1 SCORE SINCE,EVEN NEYMAR NEVER SCORE 3 SINCE HE COME.
adioolayi:
All these seasonings una dey add to curry Christiano Ronaldo goals in 2023 no just cut am..

I am not taking anything away from him, but, in Goal Scored Power Ranking...For every goal scored in 1st tier European League, you will need 2 goals from Arab League to match it.

48 League Goals of Ronaldo = 24 tier 1 European League Goals.

angry angry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by HITsquad: 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2023
Nobody is doubting Ronaldo's goal scoring ability. But that's only one criteria and not enough to make someone a GOAT.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2023
That 2nd goal was pure bliss.
That one and the one Aboubakar of Cameroon fame did during the world Cup I don't know which one is more spectacular.

Aboubakar for the fact that his confidence and swag was something else.
Ronaldo cos of the distance, height the ball went above the ground and the perfect way the ball dropped I side the net.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2023
HITsquad:
Nobody is doubting Ronaldo's goal scoring ability. But that's only one criteria and not enough to make someone a GOAT.

That one and the one Aboubakar of Cameroon fame did during the world Cup I don't know which one is more spectacular.

Ronaldo cos of the distance, height the ball went above the ground and the perfect way the ball dropped I side the net.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2023
Obakoolex:
Who is this mentally unstable person undecided

I love Messi but prefers Rolando, please what's your problem with that

And what have you done in your lifetime biko except trolling for cheap likes

Hussein035:

Ronaldo = The real and hard working GOAT
Messi = FIFA made push and start football politics GOAT

Like if you agree, share if you disagree

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2023
uniquetechng:
More like saying paying $900k weekly to Carlos Tevez made Chinese Super league better than Scottish Premier League, say something else please.
Player that has won several ballondior and ucl and league now outta prime NA him you dey hate like this... your life for real life no fit make sense
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by uniquetechng: 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Player that has won several ballondior and ucl and league now outta prime NA him you dey hate like this... your life for real life no fit make sense
Hahahaha you mean Mane and Benzema won several Ballon D'or ?
Make me understand that part, explain it to me please
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by Agozskey(m): 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2023
jiz:
Only haters of hardwork will prefer messi to C.Ronaldo
And only hater of success will prefer Ronaldo over Messi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by Blitzerz: 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2023
uniquetechng:
I started following football in 1986 and about 10 years at the time, and I have never missed a day without football ever since..
For you not to know that football Leagues and clubs are ranked yearly shows you know nothing about football.
Maybe you should spend more time watching Zeeworld than wasting your time in front of TV watching football matches.
So you used rating of 1986 ba to rate this current saudi league?
You well so?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2023
uniquetechng:
is 15 goals the benchmark for a prolific striker ?
A player that hit 25 goal mark just once, compare that to Suarez and Lewandowski who were his direct competitors.

Keep on shifting goal post to deceive urself... someone that scored more goals than Raul
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by uniquetechng: 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2023
Blitzerz:

So you used rating of 1986 ba to rate this current saudi league?
You well so?
I know you weren't brought up properly, leagues and clubs are ranked yearly, the 2023 ranking is out there already as points are awarded every week.
Not that I expect you to know that though.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2023
this man god made football machine called CR=7
will kill his haters with goals and R=E=C=O=R=D B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G performance even at old age

i will not be surprised if he is nominated for ort wins another Balondour at 40yrs!
congrats jare.......ororo no de sleep RONALDO........king of goals!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by fredpeter(m): 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2023
adioolayi:
All these seasonings una dey add to curry Christiano Ronaldo goals in 2023 no just cut am..

I am not taking anything away from him, but, in Goal Scored Power Ranking...For every goal scored in 1st tier European League, you will need 2 goals from Arab League to match it.

angry angry

You are sick
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2023
WriterNig:

Fabrizio Romano
In the 🐫 league
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by Winnin009: 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2023
Always looking for unnecessary stats. Lol. Haaland and Kane have 49 goals and no one is shouting about it.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by Blitzerz: 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2023
uniquetechng:
I know you weren't brought up properly, leagues and clubs are ranked yearly, the 2023 ranking is out there already as points are awarded every week.
Not that I expect you to know that though.
2023 ranking out where?
Dey mumu yourself
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by layzie: 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2023
adioolayi:

angry angry

Like he didn't score a whooping 450goals for real Madrid, abi?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2023
uniquetechng:
Hahahaha you mean Mane and Benzema won several Ballon D'or ?
Make me understand that part, explain it to me please
Someone known all over the world to be a success in his chosen career you dey hate like this ... aiye e tita
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by uniquetechng: 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2023
Blitzerz:

2023 ranking out where?
Dey mumu yourself
Your father has failed in his duty as a father that's why you keep insulting your elders, I am sure you are of same age as my son because from your behaviour you shouldn't be more than 24 years of age.
Like I said players, clubs and leagues are awarded points every week, leagues are ranked yearly.
I don't expect someone as dumb as you to know that though, what you don't know you ask questions but stupidity won't let you ask the right questions.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by uniquetechng: 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Someone known all over the world to be a success in his chosen career you dey hate like this ... aiye e tita
You said they won several Ballon D'or, don't deviate from that. I asked you to show me where Mane and Benzema won several Ballon D'or, you can't dish out what you can't defend.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by Blitzerz: 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2023
uniquetechng:
Your father has failed in his duty as a father that's why you keep insulting your elders, I am sure you are of same age as my son because from your behaviour you shouldn't be more than 24 years of age.
Like I said players, clubs and leagues are awarded points every week, leagues are ranked yearly.
I don't expect someone as dumb as you to know that though, what you don't know you ask questions but stupidity won't let you ask the right questions.

Your stupid generation
Idiortttt
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by uniquetechng: 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2023
Blitzerz:

Your stupid generation
Idiortttt
Your failure of a father is stupid, imagine breeding a son as dumb as you, who don't know that leagues and clubs are ranked yearly in this 2023.
That's pathetic, you must have been living under cave to know that.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by Blitzerz: 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2023
uniquetechng:
Your failure of a father is stupid, imagine breeding a son as dumb as you, who don't know that leagues and clubs are ranked yearly in this 2023.
That's pathetic, you must have been living under cave to know that.
Your entire generation
Wasted cells
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by mayor1814: 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2023
Congrats to Tapnaldo.

But we were expecting a nice performance like dis at the world cup. What happened? And again looking forward to seeing how he and Portugal will fare against tougher n better teams at the euros
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by uniquetechng: 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2023
Blitzerz:

Your entire generation
Wasted cells
You should be ashamed of yourself, in 2023 you don't know what goes on in the world of football, very pathetic.
I only pity your dull father who wasted his earnings sending you to school, you're nothing but a disgrace.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by Blitzerz: 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2023
uniquetechng:
You be ashamed of yourself, in 2023 you don't know what goes on in the world of football, very pathetic.
I only pity your dull father who wasted his earnings sending you to school, you're nothing but a disgrace.
Your entire ancestors and generations
Banza.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) by uniquetechng: 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2023
Blitzerz:

Your entire ancestors and generations
Banza.
You're just a dumb ninny, a poorly brought up kid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arsenal Takes Final Decision To Sell Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang / Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-To-Head Record / Why Are Many Footballers Embracing Tattoos As Seen At The World Cup 2018?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.