Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Thank God I Dropped Out Of University Scam - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank God I Dropped Out Of University Scam (1312 Views)

I Dropped Out Of Uniben 5 Years Ago. Can I Go Back And Continue? / “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God I Dropped Out Of University Scam by SultanOfPuna: 10:56am On Nov 25, 2023
Imagine your parents spending 200k plus for 4 years just to get a USELESS PAPER grin grin

The Nigerian Educational curriculum has not been improved or changed.

So until then, all you graduates are fools grin grin
Wasting money for ordinary piece of paper that you will dump inside your cupboard.

If you want to go to university
Travel abroad!!!
If you can't study abroad,

LEARN A SKILL

You have over 3 million graduates wasting at home with their glorified piece of paper called certificate.

Meanwhile, carpenters, plumbers, electricians are cashing out steady.

Because things need to be fixed
Houses need to be built
Furnitures need to be built
Water pipes, drainage system need to be fixed

Who is going to do all this..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thank God I Dropped Out Of University Scam by immortalcrown(m): 10:59am On Nov 25, 2023
People like you forge certificates when you feel it is your turn.

4 Likes

Re: Thank God I Dropped Out Of University Scam by SultanOfPuna: 11:09am On Nov 25, 2023
immortalcrown:
Because certificate is useless

You can simply buy a certificate bro grin grin

immortalcrown:
People like you will engage in illegitimate activities to be so rich to afford school certificate when you need the certificate. But to you, education is the scam here.
Hello grin grin grin
We're you born yesterday??
This is Nigeria
I will even employ lawyers that went to school to defend my forged certificate grin grin grin grin grin
U Neva see anything.

I will employ you poor graduates grin grin
Na una go dey slave for me for peanuts grin grin
After 5 plus years of university

If you like go waste your life for university for tissue paper certificate wey you fit buy.
Na us wey get business, una go dey slave for

Just go hustle, learn skill or else
You and that useless paper go dey house dey waste like fowl grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank God I Dropped Out Of University Scam by immortalcrown(m): 11:14am On Nov 25, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Because certificate is useless. You can simply buy a certificate bro grin grin
People like you will engage in illegitimate activities to be so rich to afford school certificate when you need the certificate. But to you, education is the scam here.
Re: Thank God I Dropped Out Of University Scam by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:19am On Nov 25, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

You have a point

Likewise, You can't buy a skill, you can't buy knowledge and you can't buy education even after spending a lot of money 💰 while trying to acquire all these.

Thank God you said you can buy a certificate, that's where the difference is.

In some advanced countries their recruitment process is practical. It tests one's competence. It is either you know the job or you don't. Or you have the values or you don't. Certificate is required, but that's not the emphasis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God I Dropped Out Of University Scam by Natbrowny: 11:20am On Nov 25, 2023
immortalcrown:

People like him are in the senate and house of reps sleeping daily on house matters and making millions.
Scratch that, stealing million i meant to say.

He's right kinda, the certificate is useless because he can actually buy it and use the money he stole to employ lawyers to defend him. And they knw he is guilty but they will defend him and he will win

Dino is still balling n contesting. ABU chancellor came to senate hearing to defend Dino. When that very week Department of Geography was under lock down just because they wanna perfect Dino's papers.

U see. NIGERIAN EDUCATION SYSTEM IS OLD N OBSOLETE..

OP MAY B COMICAL IN HIS VIEWS BUT BABA IS RIGHT

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God I Dropped Out Of University Scam by LikeAking: 11:24am On Nov 25, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Imagine your parents spending 200k plus for 4 years just to get a USELESS PAPER grin grin

Wasting money for ordinary piece of paper that you will dump inside your cupboard.

Travel abroad!!!

LEARN A SKILL

You have over 3 million graduates wasting at home with their glorified piece of paper called certificate.

Houses need to be built

E pass 3 million.

And more people are building private university to cash out…

Uni na scam..

What worked in America, don’t usually work here..

We he degree and job seeking has failed Africans.

Parents and private unis locking kids up now worsened it.

Private uni = laziness.

Idiots!

4 Likes

Re: Thank God I Dropped Out Of University Scam by LikeAking: 11:29am On Nov 25, 2023

Houses need to be built

These guys you mentioned earn too low.

Their work to to use hold body..

If they are earning well, many Nigerians will port.

Nigerians work for money.
Re: Thank God I Dropped Out Of University Scam by SultanOfPuna: 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2023
LikeAking:

Houses need to be built

These guys you mentioned earn too low.

Their work to to use hold body..

If they are earning well, many Nigerians will port.

Nigerians work for money.

Mumu boy, say they are earning low
So you want them to lose their job abi grin

Mumu, even danfo drivers are making 40k a day.

Why you never port go dey do danfo driver??
Re: Thank God I Dropped Out Of University Scam by ukaface(f): 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2023
If only I can get replies to ‘ why did you attend university’ then I will understand if university is a scam
Re: Thank God I Dropped Out Of University Scam by JASONjnr(m): 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

You have a point

Likewise, You can't buy a skill, you can't buy knowledge and you can't buy education even after spending a lot of money 💰 while trying to acquire all these.

Thank God you said you can buy a certificate, that's where the difference is.

In some advanced countries their recruitment process is practical. It tests one's competence. It is either you know the job or you don't. Or you have the values or you don't. Certificate is required, but that's not the emphasis.

Skills don't require certificates.

Lots people working abroad don't used certificate but skills. Universities in Europe is flooded with blacks from Africa.

The whites are practically engaging themselves and improving in their skills.

As a skill worker, you can live above average people and feed your family well with it. And send you're children to college. With a college degree, you can get a professional jobs. And their school is t theoretical but practical at all instance.

Certificate in Nigeria is useless and waste of money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God I Dropped Out Of University Scam by Evolutionism: 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Travel abroad!!!

LEARN A SKILL

Houses need to be built

I support you on this.

Nigeria is a useless nation filled with useless beings generally.
Re: Thank God I Dropped Out Of University Scam by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2023
School is never a scam

Certificate is never a useless paper...

I pity people who share Op's mentality
Re: Thank God I Dropped Out Of University Scam by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:10pm On Nov 25, 2023
JASONjnr:

Skills don't require certificates.

Lots people working abroad don't used certificate but skills. Universities in Europe is flooded with blacks from Africa.

The whites are practically engaging themselves and improving in their skills.

As a skill worker, you can live above average people and feed your family well with it. And send you're children to college. With a college degree, you can get a professional jobs. And their school is t theoretical but practical at all instance.

Certificate in Nigeria is useless and waste of money.
Yea I agree with you

I just don't want some people that don't know their right from their left to be misled.

Also i am trying Trying to correct some aspects of the impression.

For the records, once again Education/learning (wether formal or informal, free or paid, apprenticeship or whatever) is not scam, can never be scam.
Re: Thank God I Dropped Out Of University Scam by PinkNature: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2023
Use the 200k school fees to set up a POS business.

Do your business for 2 years then go back to school while still doing your business.
Re: Thank God I Dropped Out Of University Scam by sunshineV(f): 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2023
so you'd rather pay money to acquire the certificate you term "useless tissue paper"

then you'll employ people that went to school to defend you in court. seems to me like education is still important here cus if it's not you would employ random people or even speak for yourself in court.

so what happens when u get a gig mechanical engineering field? u buy a certificate and apply for the job..... then what? lol make a fool of yourself cus you have absolute no idea what you're doing?

radarada and tinubu sef
Re: Thank God I Dropped Out Of University Scam by Karleb(m): 3:30pm On Nov 25, 2023
I don't really know why drop outs are always happy when graduates are not doing well.

The graduates I know, the least of their worries is a drop out, either successful or not. They don't care.

So keep your advice to yourself and enjoy your life Mr. Successful university drop out.

1 Like

Re: Thank God I Dropped Out Of University Scam by LikeAking: 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Mumu boy, say they are earning low
So you want them to lose their job abi grin

Mumu, even danfo drivers are making 40k a day.

Why you never port go dey do danfo driver??

Idiot!

And u no become Danfo driver?

Mumu! as book no gree enter ur coconut head, sense too no gree enter.

Danfo drivers are making 40k per day for wia abeg?

1 Like

Re: Thank God I Dropped Out Of University Scam by johnog4sure: 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2023
Many times I try to ignore this topic but I think its time I correct a fundamental misconception.

Education is not a scam!

If you go to the university to acquire papers to get a job, you are SCAMMING yourself!

Go to the university to acquire the necessary knowledge, skills and confidence that will yield an non-quantifiable greater result on investment
SultanOfPuna:

Travel abroad!!!

LEARN A SKILL

Houses need to be built

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God I Dropped Out Of University Scam by Tb19(m): 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2023
To the scholars and grammarians in the house, the topic was about education in Nigeria not around the world.

Education is good for an individual's mind at the least, but look at the numbers of graduates per year and ask yourself what we are really doing in this country.

There's no form of regulation regarding the number of tertiary institutions, it's like they just keep increasing.

If this problem persists, this society is setting itself up for harm, imagine over a thousand refined mind that can't find where to channel what they've learnt and they need to live their life.

Before you say they should start business, how many businesses can they all engage in with this deteriorating economy, it'll be too chaotic that's if they can even get the capital for it.

And you might also say they should find something doing, social vices is also doing something, and taking into consideration that those that'll engage in it are those that have had access to higher learning, the results of the vices they'll be engaging in will be almost flawless.

If the economy does not improve, morals can only go so far because everyone to some degree will like their little effort to provide results and if it does not or takes time, it leads to frustration which in turn pushes the individual's back against the wall. Humans are capable of unbelievable horrors when they are boxed in, horrors they never thought they had the capacity to carry out.

Also this grade that seemingly determines the usefulness of a graduate's certificate (first class, second class upper), the society praises the first two and abandon the rest because their results say they are useless but you forget they pay the same fee as those you praise. However, they got the results they had and they are also expected to make something if themselves.

And before you say they did not work hard or whatever, please in a department level of 100 students, when they graduate, have you witnessed close to 50,60,70,80 or 90 graduating with first class and second class upper. I haven't noticed it in case you have.

What most people do not want to think about is that everything affects everything, the section of the population that was tagged useless due to their results have to make a living, so when they are rejected by society or corporation, ask yourself, where do you expect they'll turn to

You might say it's not your business but it's in the long run because there will be a difference between a crime carried out by an illiterate and a literate regardless of what the result says. Do you think it's the halves not that'll get robbed, Of course not, it's you that the society applauded and accepted for doing well that'll get robbed and if you try to fight, you get injured or worst killed which renders your years of turmoil useless.

So to those in tertiary institutions that likes covering books during exams or won't answer when asked a question, it's better you have a rethink, I'm not saying you encourage people's laziness buy try to bring people along while you're succeeding, help them, you might just be saving a soul that will get killed if they fail out.

If people keep getting the door shut in their faces everywhere they turn, most will eventually turn to crime and they'll come for those doors again only this time they won't ask or knock, they'll just take and probably destroy which will affect those that keeps shutting the door.

In a nutshell, some courses in tertiary institutions should be axed or merged with others and there should be regulations regarding the number of tertiary institutions that can carry on in the country, I can't even count the number of tertiary institutions anymore and they all offer similar courses but the quality is different.
When something is easily accessible or too common, it loses value. And to those going to tertiary institutions, just engage yourself before going and THINK LONG AND HARD ABOUT THE COURSE YOU'LL CHOOSE SO AS NOT TO WASTE 4+ YEARS OF YOUR LIFE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God I Dropped Out Of University Scam by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Hello grin grin grin
We're you born yesterday??
This is Nigeria
I will even employ lawyers that went to school to defend my forged certificate grin grin grin grin grin
U Neva see anything.

I will employ you poor graduates grin grin
Na una go dey slave for me for peanuts grin grin
After 5 plus years of university

If you like go waste your life for university for tissue paper certificate wey you fit buy.
Na us wey get business, una go dey slave for

Just go hustle, learn skill or else
You and that useless paper go dey house dey waste like fowl grin grin

U will employ this and that... Are u already made. Keep shouting here and there... U go explain tired...

Carpenter, plumber etc are cashing out... Are u blind to see around. Everywhere is saturated, even the people that learn a skill are unable to secure a client. GOTO an Okada park, u will see alot of them with very good skills.

Learning a skill is good, by so doing never condemn education. There are people who are very grateful they GOTO school.

Guy, be humble and pray u made it in whatever u do...

A craft can be useless, so does education and vice versa....
Re: Thank God I Dropped Out Of University Scam by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2023
immortalcrown:
cert is worthless paper if you can't prove you are worthy of it.e.g
If you get instrument rated certification and you cant fly a simple twin engine aircraft,is worthless cert you carry.
If you have MBBS and cant perform simple appendicitis ops,you cert is useless.etc
So argue with facts and not blindly.Cert is highly important when you do what it says ,otherwise is just anoda tissue paper. angryAnd not forgetting there exist gifted hands who do extraordinary things more than cert holders in that field,that is where naija edu system is failing to recogniz gifted hands and brains ,unlike they do in china and USA angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God I Dropped Out Of University Scam by AcademicWriter: 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2023
People like you forge certificates when you feel it is your turn...

(1) (Reply)

Women Should Always Clarify When Saying This / Why I Hate My Lovely Wife. / What Do Women really want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.