Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa (35822 Views)

Ike, Diane, Cindy And Elozonam Begin Their Media Tour After BBNaija Eviction / US Fans Blast Davido For Canceling His Tour To Complete NYSC / Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by erico2k2(m): 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2023
emmabest2000:
People keep calling him names like
Mad man , werey , kolomental etc....

But dude keep going places with his werey character grin grin grin

Like play like Play dude is making real money

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by LordIsaac(m): 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2023
Lawal1555:

The notion that education is overrated is often rooted in frustration with the perceived shortcomings of traditional educational systems. However, it is crucial to acknowledge the immense value that education, in its diverse forms, holds for personal and societal development.

While there exist instances where individuals have achieved success without formal education, these cases are often exceptions rather than the norm. Education provides a foundational framework of knowledge, skills, and critical thinking abilities that are essential for navigating the complexities of the modern world. It unlocks doors to opportunities for personal growth, professional advancement, and societal progress.

If education were truly overrated, we would witness a world plagued by illiteracy, ignorance, and a lack of innovation. Instead, we observe that education has played a pivotal role in the advancement of civilizations, scientific breakthroughs, and the pursuit of human potential.

While there are undoubtedly aspects of traditional education that require improvement, it remains an invaluable tool for empowering individuals and transforming societies. To dismiss education as overrated is to overlook its profound impact on human progress and the shaping of a brighter future.

Instead of undervaluing education, let's dedicate our efforts to enhancing its effectiveness, ensuring its accessibility, and adapting it to meet the evolving needs of the 21st century. Education, while not a guarantee of success, serves as an indispensable tool for navigating the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead.

Stop giving false hope to the coming generations.
Plus education in action manufactured the airplane he used in flying to London, amongst others😊
Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by pretydiva(f): 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2023
Who pays just to watch/listen to portable perform?

Make he Dey try rub cream for legs, harmattan be never reach🙄

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by CJStarz: 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2023
ukaface:
Na for this winter this guy wear shorts

Say him concert na £50🤣🤣😂
I go like see the crowd wey he go pull

I mean this guy is razz
People giving attention to what is not profitable
U never can tell. Don't write anyone off.

2 Likes

Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by blowjohn(m): 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2023
ukaface:

I mean this guy is razz

I guess iPhones are more profitable than joy and happiness?
Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by owolabi5: 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2023
Money dey stop nonsense grin
Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by ufotunang: 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2023
This guy has favour...God favour
Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by Lawal1555: 4:38pm On Nov 25, 2023
onadana:

State your point and stick at that and don't brand my opinion as giving anyone false hope.Education is not an end.The height I have reached today I doubt if my qualifications will have taken me there.I see those we went to school togethe,and the state they are in.Even some of my siblings who are more learned than I still look up to me for financial assistance.Education gives you a platform to reason differently even at that it still doesn't change mindset.If not trained pilots from Saudi Arabia who went to some of the best American universities wouldn't have crashed planes at the World trade center.

Encouraging the younger generation to abandon education in favor of alternative paths to financial success is a misguided approach that undermines their potential.

1 Like

Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by ukaface(f): 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2023
blowjohn:

I guess iPhones are more profitable than joy and happiness?
Some people get joy from iPhones but I am wondering the joy anyone would derive from portable’s music

1 Like

Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by ukaface(f): 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2023
CJStarz:

U never can tell. Don't write anyone off.
issokay

2 Likes

Tranquility2345:

You sure say you no go go? No lie.
To be jumping upandan and shouting wahala

1 Like

Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by lakefist(m): 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2023
ukaface:

I mean this guy is razz
Body go tell am 😹
Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by lakefist(m): 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2023
ogelekpomgam:

My dear,the cold for Ilford, London today just dey do press up ahead of December.Chai. grin cheesy

😂
Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by ukaface(f): 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

If he approaches you and offer you 2million to open your kpekpus wide for him, of course you'll Glady and speedily accept it. Not like U worth 2k a night anyway!

Ur type insults portable online but wishes to eat his money offline. Nigeria girls and pretence are inseparable
Who be this one wey Dey smell?

1 Like

Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by ukaface(f): 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

If he approaches you and offer you 2million to open your kpekpus wide for him, of course you'll Glady and speedily accept it. Not like U worth 2k a night anyway!

Ur type insults portable online but wishes to eat his money offline. Nigeria girls and pretence are inseparable
You think the lifestyle of your sisters is same as every girl.

1 Like

Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by ukaface(f): 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2023
ogelekpomgam:

My dear,the cold for Ilford, London today just dey do press up ahead of December.Chai. grin cheesy
I know right
Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by Tareq1105: 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2023
nlparrot:
Ika of afrika, Kaala 😅

Ijogbon has landed in UK.
Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by Tareq1105: 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2023
ukaface:

Some people get joy from iPhones but I am wondering the joy anyone would derive from portable’s music

It's about choice of what makes you laugh.
Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by XAUBulls: 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2023
Lawal1555:

The notion that education is overrated is often rooted in frustration with the perceived shortcomings of traditional educational systems. However, it is crucial to acknowledge the immense value that education, in its diverse forms, holds for personal and societal development.

While there exist instances where individuals have achieved success without formal education, these cases are often exceptions rather than the norm. Education provides a foundational framework of knowledge, skills, and critical thinking abilities that are essential for navigating the complexities of the modern world. It unlocks doors to opportunities for personal growth, professional advancement, and societal progress.

If education were truly overrated, we would witness a world plagued by illiteracy, ignorance, and a lack of innovation. Instead, we observe that education has played a pivotal role in the advancement of civilizations, scientific breakthroughs, and the pursuit of human potential.

While there are undoubtedly aspects of traditional education that require improvement, it remains an invaluable tool for empowering individuals and transforming societies. To dismiss education as overrated is to overlook its profound impact on human progress and the shaping of a brighter future.

Instead of undervaluing education, let's dedicate our efforts to enhancing its effectiveness, ensuring its accessibility, and adapting it to meet the evolving needs of the 21st century. Education, while not a guarantee of success, serves as an indispensable tool for navigating the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead.

Stop giving false hope to the coming generations.
@Lawal1555,
Nicely put.

However, the dude (@onadana) you quoted simply wanted to state at the very beginning of his post that Uni education is only a means to an END but NOT an END in itself. That's a fact because in addition to furthering your education after highschool to college (or Uni), you have to develop other skills that would enhance you staying power or productivity in life.

The legendary American author and entrepreneur, Jim Rohn stated in one of his books that ALL humans have more than 500 skills that we are imbued with and these skills can be developed for monetization.

Public speaking, developing ones singing and music skills, developing multiple skills in art and computer-aided designs, etc, are some of the ways of solving problems for a large number of people in exchange for profit, giving back to society, and gaining influence.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by ukaface(f): 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2023
DeleTaller:

Seriously you are giving same attention by commenting on him.. while some will pay the 50pounds without commenting like you.
so my comment is equivalent to 50£? God abeg
Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by Lawal1555: 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2023
XAUBulls:

@Lawal1555,
Nicely put.

However, the dude you quoted simply wanted to state at the very beginning of his post that Uni education is only a means to an END but NOT an END in itself. That's a fact because in addition to furthering your education after highschool to college (or Uni), you have to develop other skills that would enhance you staying power or productivity in life.

The legendary American author and entrepreneur, Jim Rohn stated in one of his books that ALL humans have more than 500 skills that we are imbued with and these skills can be developed for monetization.

Public speaking, developing ones singing and music skills, developing multiple skills in art and computer-aided designs, etc, are some of the ways of solving problems for a large number of people in exchange for profit, giving back to society, and gaining influence.

Education is too important to be dismissed as overrated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by XAUBulls: 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2023
Lawal1555:

Education is too important to be dismissed as overrated
Indeed. Everything in life is all about education. Whether formal or informal education.
Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by Kohiw: 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2023
Poisonousman:
This guy Baba dey work overtime
How far now. Chief.. you commented on my thread. I can't post there .. does that denieing of contact really work? I thought when you apply for the loan they automatically save it to their database or servers and whether you deny them or not they already have what they need.

But what I noticed is this, the loan has been due since Friday but they did not bother me too much with calls. You know as these loan shark people dey do before now. They for don nearly kill you with calls and messages with different numbers. These ones didn't really disturb me infact na only one particular agent number dey call and its just like ones a day grin. Be like they are being too careful unlike before . Also most likely they no too gey staffs again. grin. It's unusual and strange.
Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by KoshCAD: 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2023
onadana:
Education is not an end ...but a means to an end ....the height this guy has reached a lot of graduates can only wish or dream of.Education is over rated.
I tell you bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by drerocker: 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2023
ukaface:

I mean this guy is razz
At least e travel to UK e better pas u wen never reach dea b4
Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by XAUBulls: 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2023
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovg1ZDLm0ns?si=m6SuWP2kZFmvhHzF

Controversial street artiste, Portable has finally landed UK after first taken to social media to lament of his wife denied visa to the UK.

The singer is set to perform in London on the 26th of November and decided that his wife should accompany him of which her visa application was rejected.

However, after so much consideration, the artist Portable have finally landed UK without his wife, and in the video he could be seen with Billique saying his wife will come and meet him in UK.
The dude cracked me up... grin
Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by ogelekpomgam(m): 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2023
[quote author=ukaface post=127160811]
I know right[/quote
Yes.dear
Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by ogelekpomgam(m): 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2023
ukaface:

I know right
Yes.dear
Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by zedegit: 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2023
Uk embassy just saved him from early breakfast.
Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by zedegit: 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2023
Lol at Portable clothes.

Cloth wear Portable. grin
Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by Ten06(m): 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2023
One thing I like about Portable is the way he speaks his language with passion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ganiyat, Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Daughter Set To Wed / Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos / Ali Baba Slams Nigerian 'Big Boys' Who Use 'Pepper Dem' Spray. "Money Not Legit"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.