Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa (35798 Views)

Ike, Diane, Cindy And Elozonam Begin Their Media Tour After BBNaija Eviction / US Fans Blast Davido For Canceling His Tour To Complete NYSC / Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by Rilwayne001: 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2023
onadana:
Education is not an end ...but a means to an end ....the height this guy has reached a lot of graduates can only wish or dream of.Education is over rated.

SMH see mumu mentality!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by meum: 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2023
sleek214:
Look at his knee.
His β€˜real’ complexion is coming out gradually. It will get to the knee. Don’t see it the way you are seeing it πŸ˜‚
Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by Smitaro100(m): 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2023
The Baba wey wash soap for this guy tight. grin

He really needs to be studied. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by Giftexx: 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2023
emmabest2000:
People keep calling him names like
Mad man , werey , kolomental etc....

But dude keep going places with his werey character grin grin grin

Koye wa
Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by kapelvej: 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Schizophrenia
more like mania

1 Like

Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by ogelekpomgam(m): 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2023
ukaface:
Na for this winter this guy wear shorts

Say him concert na Β£50πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
I go like see the crowd wey he go pull

I mean this guy is razz
People giving attention to what is not profitable
My dear,the cold for Ilford, London today just dey do press up ahead of December.Chai. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by SALLYBERRY01(m): 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2023
Street donjazy
Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by TheBillyonaire: 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2023
kapelvej:
more like mania
Actually you are right. Scary how we amplify this dysfunctional entity.
Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by GoodRocks: 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2023
ukaface:

I mean this guy is razz

If he approaches you and offer you 2million to open your kpekpus wide for him, of course you'll Glady and speedily accept it. Not like U worth 2k a night anyway!

Ur type insults portable online but wishes to eat his money offline. Nigeria girls and pretence are inseparable

6 Likes

Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by Stronghold91: 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2023
Ride on potarble
my role model, like play like play
this Zazzu must shine pass Davido and timaya
Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by Lawal1555: 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2023
onadana:
Education is not an end ...but a means to an end ....the height this guy has reached a lot of graduates can only wish or dream of.Education is over rated.

The notion that education is overrated is often rooted in frustration with the perceived shortcomings of traditional educational systems. However, it is crucial to acknowledge the immense value that education, in its diverse forms, holds for personal and societal development.

While there exist instances where individuals have achieved success without formal education, these cases are often exceptions rather than the norm. Education provides a foundational framework of knowledge, skills, and critical thinking abilities that are essential for navigating the complexities of the modern world. It unlocks doors to opportunities for personal growth, professional advancement, and societal progress.

If education were truly overrated, we would witness a world plagued by illiteracy, ignorance, and a lack of innovation. Instead, we observe that education has played a pivotal role in the advancement of civilizations, scientific breakthroughs, and the pursuit of human potential.

While there are undoubtedly aspects of traditional education that require improvement, it remains an invaluable tool for empowering individuals and transforming societies. To dismiss education as overrated is to overlook its profound impact on human progress and the shaping of a brighter future.

Instead of undervaluing education, let's dedicate our efforts to enhancing its effectiveness, ensuring its accessibility, and adapting it to meet the evolving needs of the 21st century. Education, while not a guarantee of success, serves as an indispensable tool for navigating the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead.

Stop giving false hope to the coming generations.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by MadamExcellency: 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2023
onadana:

Did he invent anything like a vaccine, 7 keys to power, gbogbonise, bicycle etc?

1 Like

Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by ImoleNaija: 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2023
May God pick our calls too.

2 Likes

Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by Olawade24: 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2023
myners007:
Check out his knees

Bros grin what do you mean, you mean say he play Umukolo play before he set out on the journey.
Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by tesppidd: 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2023
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovg1ZDLm0ns?si=m6SuWP2kZFmvhHzF

Controversial street artiste, Portable has finally landed UK after first taken to social media to lament of his wife denied visa to the UK.

The singer is set to perform in London on the 26th of November and decided that his wife should accompany him of which her visa application was rejected.

However, after so much consideration, the artist Portable have finally landed UK without his wife, and in the video he could be seen with Billique saying his wife will come and meet him in UK.
See some people celebrity abeg!!

Tufiakwa!!

1 Like

Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by remigiusizunna(m): 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2023
biza biza
Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by Tranquility2345: 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2023
ukaface:

I mean this guy is razz

You sure say you no go go? No lie.
Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by FBS: 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2023
Portable dey do your thing. You are not a prisoner cool
People will call you names, say you razz, say you craze but little did they know say you get craze wey no dey disgrace.
iwo to wa lo'ke, to tun wa wa OK ni UK!
Federal government liability.
Omo ologo glorious, carry GO!

1 Like

Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by Lexusgs430: 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2023
Who go pay money to attend this......... πŸ˜œπŸ˜…

1 Like

Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by porthouse7(f): 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2023
Potable is more popular than any artist from the south east
Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by uuzba(m): 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2023
onadana:
He's just a practical individual.
Most Nigerian Educated people are stuck being theoretical.
Theory without practice is nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by Atarakpa: 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2023
No worry cold will humble you
Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by John4B: 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2023
Congratulations to him! I love the guy and his songs.
Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by DrMuzungu(m): 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2023
This young man should change his supplier of cheap narcotics ASAP. Maybe ask our new oga at the top?
Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by Creditalerts: 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2023
Dikastan:
What song does he even sing in all these shows? Is it zazoo Zay?
U wicked grin
Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by onadana: 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2023
Lawal1555:

The notion that education is overrated is often rooted in frustration with the perceived shortcomings of traditional educational systems. However, it is crucial to acknowledge the immense value that education, in its diverse forms, holds for personal and societal development.

While there exist instances where individuals have achieved success without formal education, these cases are often exceptions rather than the norm. Education provides a foundational framework of knowledge, skills, and critical thinking abilities that are essential for navigating the complexities of the modern world. It unlocks doors to opportunities for personal growth, professional advancement, and societal progress.

If education were truly overrated, we would witness a world plagued by illiteracy, ignorance, and a lack of innovation. Instead, we observe that education has played a pivotal role in the advancement of civilizations, scientific breakthroughs, and the pursuit of human potential.

While there are undoubtedly aspects of traditional education that require improvement, it remains an invaluable tool for empowering individuals and transforming societies. To dismiss education as overrated is to overlook its profound impact on human progress and the shaping of a brighter future.

Instead of undervaluing education, let's dedicate our efforts to enhancing its effectiveness, ensuring its accessibility, and adapting it to meet the evolving needs of the 21st century. Education, while not a guarantee of success, serves as an indispensable tool for navigating the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead.

Stop giving false hope to the coming generations.

State your point and stick at that and don't brand my opinion as giving anyone false hope.Education is not an end.The height I have reached today I doubt if my qualifications will have taken me there.I see those we went to school togethe,and the state they are in.Even some of my siblings who are more learned than I still look up to me for financial assistance.Education gives you a platform to reason differently even at that it still doesn't change mindset.If not trained pilots from Saudi Arabia who went to some of the best American universities wouldn't have crashed planes at the World trade center.

2 Likes

Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by franco3075q(m): 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2023
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovg1ZDLm0ns?si=m6SuWP2kZFmvhHzF

Controversial street artiste, Portable has finally landed UK after first taken to social media to lament of his wife denied visa to the UK.

The singer is set to perform in London on the 26th of November and decided that his wife should accompany him of which her visa application was rejected.

However, after so much consideration, the artist Portable have finally landed UK without his wife, and in the video he could be seen with Billique saying his wife will come and meet him in UK.
WAHALA WAHALA WAHALA
Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by onadana: 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2023
Rilwayne001:

SMH see mumu mentality!

Like your own mentality,where e carry you reach.Live with people's opinions.

1 Like

Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by Gofwane(m): 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2023
myners007:
Check out his knees
Oboyyeh, you people get Sharp eyes oh πŸ˜†
I no even notice am!
Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by ednut1(m): 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2023
Dikastan:
What song does he even sing in all these shows? Is it zazoo Zay?
azaman, apostle, alimi, am not a prisoner lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa by Chetas81(m): 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2023
ukaface:

I mean this guy is razz
This is Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Rentals Dont Come With Two Keys" Daddy Freeze Support Huspuppi / Peks Ikeji’s Broke Throwback Photo / Is Toolz Pregnant Already?.. See Her Reply To Fan Who Spotted A Baby Bump On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.