Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Under 45 Ceos Summit: Entrepreneurs Receive Grants Worth Millions Of Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Under 45 Ceos Summit: Entrepreneurs Receive Grants Worth Millions Of Naira (9948 Views)

Under 45 Ceos Summit: Entrepreneurs Receive Grants Worth Millions Of Naira In O / Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents / Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Under 45 Ceos Summit: Entrepreneurs Receive Grants Worth Millions Of Naira by OnlineStreet: 11:16am On Nov 25, 2023
Under 45 CEOs Summit: Entrepreneurs Receive Grants Worth Millions of Naira In Onitsha

Three entrepreneurs, Mrs Chiamaka Amubi-Onusonye, Mrs Amarachi Okpala-Onwuamaegbu and Mr. Ebenebe Bethel Christian have received empowerment grants of 1 million naira each from Mr Val Ozigbo, Pastor Sam Obiorah and Dr. Ikenna Ifejiofor respectively at the just concluded UDUF Africa under 45 CEOs Summit which was held in onitsha on Saturday.

The summit with the theme Creating a Sustainable Africa Through Active Leadership was organised by the Ultimate Destiny Uplifters Foundation (UDUF) Africa, a non-governmental organisation established to mentor young entrepreneurs and leaders.

Speaking at the event held at Federal Housing Estate Onitsha over the weekend, the former Transcorp boss, Mr Valentine Ozigbo emphasized on emotional intelligence as the key to success in every human endeavor.

Ozigbo also charged the organisers and other participants, mostly the youths, to be passionate about their endeavours noting that passion and striving for excellence are necessary ingredients for achieving success.

Sharing his personal life story, Dr Ikenna Ifejiofor, Managing Director of Ike God foods Industries Ltd, (Makers of Jolly-jolly Noodles) maintained that mindset was everything a leader needed to move from one point to the other. He charged participants to dream big while emphasizing the need to start small.

Others who also spoke during the summit, Pastor Sam Obiorah of Life of Faith Gospel Assembly,Ngozi Ezeasor, Oluwatoyin Taiwo Banjo,Dr Godson Iroh,Prof Olusegun Sogbesan of Onitsha Business School admonished Nigerian youths to focus more on skills acquisition programmes to be self-sufficient, lamenting that there are no more white-collar jobs in public offices in Nigeria.

Earlier, in his address, the founding president of Ultimate Destiny Uplifters Foundation (UDUF) Africa, Mr Smart Chinedu Ezuma, said the summit is one of the ways the Foundation stand to contribute to balancing the disparity in the leadership situation in Africa

According to him, everything rises and falls under leadership. If we can make corrections to our leadership mindset now that we are young, I believe that the future of Africa will be great.

He noted that any person under the age of 45 is highly favoured, lucky, and blessed, whether male or female because he or she is at the peak of performance season, which I call the afternoon session of life.

It is a good time to create and re-create your life. It’s not a time to follow shadows, build your life in the air, or have empty dreams. It’s a time to be intentional and catch up with destiny.

*From the age of 18 to 45, if you haven’t gotten clear on your purpose and destiny and made the necessary contribution towards achieving your purpose or reaching your destiny, it suffices to say you pass as a fool.

While confirming to be true the saying that a fool at 40 is a fool forever, Mr Ezuma urged Nigerian youths to be innovative and intentional about their future.

High point of the summit was business pitching by selected entrepreneurs,where three of the entrepreneurs won the business pitching competition and won 1 million naira each to boost their businesses.

There was also presentation of award to deserving individuals including, Arinze Omenwa of Naira Rice,Amarachi Abraham of Mara Paint Divah.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Under 45 Ceos Summit: Entrepreneurs Receive Grants Worth Millions Of Naira by OnlineStreet: 11:16am On Nov 25, 2023
More

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Under 45 Ceos Summit: Entrepreneurs Receive Grants Worth Millions Of Naira by money121(m): 11:28am On Nov 25, 2023
Congrat
Re: Under 45 Ceos Summit: Entrepreneurs Receive Grants Worth Millions Of Naira by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2023
If only our leaders can allow the young rule.........
But..........
Hope Atiku won't do Emilokan in 2027?

7 Likes

Re: Under 45 Ceos Summit: Entrepreneurs Receive Grants Worth Millions Of Naira by RecentHistory: 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2023
Things like this should be commended. Not just spraying money at parties.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Under 45 Ceos Summit: Entrepreneurs Receive Grants Worth Millions Of Naira by Administration1: 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2023
Great. The tribalistic crew here will never get such in Jesus name, except they charge their ways
Re: Under 45 Ceos Summit: Entrepreneurs Receive Grants Worth Millions Of Naira by YeyeGbami: 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2023
Re: Under 45 Ceos Summit: Entrepreneurs Receive Grants Worth Millions Of Naira by ariesbull: 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2023
Congratulations to them ! More grease to their elbows

Much respect to those that are creating jobs and opportunities not clowns shouting japa up and down to go and do hourly wages till they die

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Under 45 Ceos Summit: Entrepreneurs Receive Grants Worth Millions Of Naira by BrickDevo: 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2023
How were they choosen? 😲

1 Like

Re: Under 45 Ceos Summit: Entrepreneurs Receive Grants Worth Millions Of Naira by ariesbull: 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2023
Administration1:
Great. The tribalistic crew here will never get such in Jesus name, except they charge their ways
they will show up ! Wait till this story get to 2nd or 3rd page
Re: Under 45 Ceos Summit: Entrepreneurs Receive Grants Worth Millions Of Naira by STEWpid(f): 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2023
Chai..

What a GREGARIOUS effort!!

Re: Under 45 Ceos Summit: Entrepreneurs Receive Grants Worth Millions Of Naira by atobs4real(m): 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2023
Family affairs things.
I don't trust 9ja at all.
They will always put their people.
Political rascals

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Under 45 Ceos Summit: Entrepreneurs Receive Grants Worth Millions Of Naira by stasius: 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2023
Anambra leads!
Re: Under 45 Ceos Summit: Entrepreneurs Receive Grants Worth Millions Of Naira by RepoMan007: 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2023
How did they do the deed?
Re: Under 45 Ceos Summit: Entrepreneurs Receive Grants Worth Millions Of Naira by Bliss62: 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2023
Good one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Under 45 Ceos Summit: Entrepreneurs Receive Grants Worth Millions Of Naira by TheBillyonaire: 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2023
Total nonsensical bullshit. Which business can they start with 1 milli.
Re: Under 45 Ceos Summit: Entrepreneurs Receive Grants Worth Millions Of Naira by atobs4real(m): 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2023
Family affairs things.
I don't trust 9ja at all.
They will always put their people.
Political rascals
Nevertheless, I pray they see the future pain or enjoyment after...

1 Like

Re: Under 45 Ceos Summit: Entrepreneurs Receive Grants Worth Millions Of Naira by Martinsmine(m): 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2023
Who has evidence should keep us updated if not i no believe ooo
Re: Under 45 Ceos Summit: Entrepreneurs Receive Grants Worth Millions Of Naira by APOPTOSIS: 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Wait until the money starts turning into something more meaningful. Same way you kept saying Education is a scam and you ended up on Nairaland applauding the dividends of educated fellows in Nigeria and across the globe...So just be patient. They are Igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Under 45 Ceos Summit: Entrepreneurs Receive Grants Worth Millions Of Naira by Bitawn: 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2023
This is incredibly amazing. 👏 Big Kudos to the organizers and Congratulations to the winners and all under 45 CEOs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Under 45 Ceos Summit: Entrepreneurs Receive Grants Worth Millions Of Naira by Woodshot: 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2023
grin

Grant of one million Naira ?? Is it for Eba ? This is not 2013. This is 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Under 45 Ceos Summit: Entrepreneurs Receive Grants Worth Millions Of Naira by TheBillyonaire: 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2023
APOPTOSIS:

Wait until the money starts turning into something more meaningful. Same way you kept saying Education is a scam and you ended up on Nairaland applauding the dividends of educated fellows in Nigeria and across the globe...So just be patient. They are Igbos.

Have you contemplated scheduling a consultation with a qualified psychiatrist? Your assertion regarding ethnic identity, specifically the assumption that you are Igbo while I am not, appears to stem from a complex interplay of a deep-seated God complex. This dynamic seems to erroneously presuppose that geometric progression is triggered solely by the hereditary influence of the Igbo gene pool, whether lettered or not, while other tribes are perceived as inferior to Kal Niranja's enterprise.

I sincerely emphasize that my intent is not jesting when I express my concern that you may be experiencing a form of disillusionment. In the current economic climate, especially with the prevailing wave of inflation, a sum of 1 milli may be deemed relatively insignificant for a startup endeavor.

Mental masturbation will not help you. So back off my mentions. Shoe get size.

1 Like

Re: Under 45 Ceos Summit: Entrepreneurs Receive Grants Worth Millions Of Naira by AustineE1: 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2023
Nice concept!
Re: Under 45 Ceos Summit: Entrepreneurs Receive Grants Worth Millions Of Naira by correctguy101(m): 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

I wonder...

It could barely add 4 drums to my stock.

Back then when i started, that sum could land me close to 20drums...

Smh
Re: Under 45 Ceos Summit: Entrepreneurs Receive Grants Worth Millions Of Naira by Gseokii: 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2023
Are you ready to take your career, education, or immigration dreams to new heights? Look no further! Our exceptional suite of services includes Professional CV Revamping, Cover Letter Writing, Statement of Purpose (Academic and Visa SOP), and Motivational Letter Writing. Whether you're aiming for your dream job, a top-notch educational institution, or a successful visa application, our expert team is here to empower your journey. We specialize in crafting compelling, personalized documents that make you stand out. Don't miss out on opportunities - choose KAS today and embark on a path to success! Contact us and let's write your success story together!

Re: Under 45 Ceos Summit: Entrepreneurs Receive Grants Worth Millions Of Naira by Pain(m): 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2023
Anyone can register a company and become a CEO at 18 years old. The question is whether the company has enough scale, influence and impact to stand out amongst the pack of millions of registered entities.
Re: Under 45 Ceos Summit: Entrepreneurs Receive Grants Worth Millions Of Naira by emmyN(m): 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2023
One million grant should be given to under 20, not under 45.
Re: Under 45 Ceos Summit: Entrepreneurs Receive Grants Worth Millions Of Naira by AcademicWriter: 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2023
Things like this should be commended. Not just spraying money at parties...
Re: Under 45 Ceos Summit: Entrepreneurs Receive Grants Worth Millions Of Naira by Chetas81(m): 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2023
RecentHistory:
Things like this should be commended. Not just spraying money at parties.
spraying money at parties is the shithole practice 🤌
Re: Under 45 Ceos Summit: Entrepreneurs Receive Grants Worth Millions Of Naira by ariesbull: 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
stop been mentally lazy

One million is enough to start you business
Re: Under 45 Ceos Summit: Entrepreneurs Receive Grants Worth Millions Of Naira by TheBillyonaire: 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2023
ariesbull:
stop been mentally lazy

One million is enough to start you business
I guess your situation is hopeless. I did not know that there are people whose cases are so hopeless. Sorry oh/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dredger: Whats D Cost? / Binance Users’ Assets Exceed $100 Billion / GSM Market, Maiduguri On Fire (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.