Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Zlatan - 10 Bottles (Official Video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Zlatan - 10 Bottles (Official Video) (10635 Views)

Download] Felixmary Ug 10 Bottles / DJ Xclusive - Pose Ft. Solidstar & Tiwa Savage (official Video) / D’prince Ft. Wizkid – So Nice (official Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan - 10 Bottles (Official Video) by nlfpmod: 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2023

7 Likes

Re: Zlatan - 10 Bottles (Official Video) by Randal: 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2023
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Zlatan - 10 Bottles (Official Video) by edlion57(m): 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2023
Nice one
Re: Zlatan - 10 Bottles (Official Video) by spy24(m): 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2023
I like the song

I don dey vibe to am since
Re: Zlatan - 10 Bottles (Official Video) by ecolime(m): 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2023
Ibile

Kapaichumarimarichopaco

Bobo no even dey trend again.

4 Likes

Re: Zlatan - 10 Bottles (Official Video) by Jogideen: 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2023
without much comment it has made front page.

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan - 10 Bottles (Official Video) by Mark267833: 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2023
nice one
Re: Zlatan - 10 Bottles (Official Video) by Nwaikpe: 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2023
I really don't listen to these music.

The only thing that gives me joy about them is that They Rep Nigeria

On the other hand,

Jehovahs army "the Israel army", is seriously making allas's army "hamas, arab and muslim nations army" to beg for mercy.

What can I say about that, other than

Alhamdullilah

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan - 10 Bottles (Official Video) by Optimum2023: 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2023
6/10
Re: Zlatan - 10 Bottles (Official Video) by geoworldedu: 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2023
Zlat
Re: Zlatan - 10 Bottles (Official Video) by APOPTOSIS: 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2023
Hope he didn't scream Yeeeeee!..?
Anyway, make I view 4 myself, then comment.

Sincerely, I.must commend ZLATAN...
This is your Best. You stole my heart away.
You too much. Abeg avoid Portable
👏🏾🎉👏🏾💐👏🏾🎊
Re: Zlatan - 10 Bottles (Official Video) by Padipadi(m): 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2023
Wait. Zlatan, why is it that you are not yet handsome despite having some cash?
This song is rated 4/10.
If you v contrary opinion, come and drag me.
Re: Zlatan - 10 Bottles (Official Video) by Padipadi(m): 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2023
spy24:
I like the song

I don dey vibe to am since
It's not a sweet song. Why is he singing like Sheyi Eleyin-jona Vibes?
It's only DJ Cuppy that's looking for husband that can vibe to this.
That Cuppy, can't she get a man that she ll pay his groom price?
Like a gbewudani like Tony Umez that can be helping her dad wash car? Naso husband hard to get?
Or they should go and wash her head in stream by Cele people.
This life ehn, na different destiny people get. Some girls have head for boys and they v married like 3 times and divorced. Some have many service boys alongside their husband. They can fûck oyinbo this week and fûck Alhaji next week and one boy that's dirty like Portable two weeks time before servicing their house husband at the month's end.
Whereas, some no get head for husband. My prayers for all old girls wey never marry for this site is to get good husband. But if anyone of you don use boys do shakara, may you marry an abuser, amen.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan - 10 Bottles (Official Video) by NaijaCover(m): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2023
Wow
Re: Zlatan - 10 Bottles (Official Video) by Slurity(m): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2023
SO PEOPLE PAY TO SEE THIS GUY SING? All is well o

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan - 10 Bottles (Official Video) by Olamind212: 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2023
Nice one, Ibile
Re: Zlatan - 10 Bottles (Official Video) by bamitinn(m): 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2023
This song is on repeat since
Re: Zlatan - 10 Bottles (Official Video) by superCleanworks(m): 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2023
Zlatan works hard. I respect him for that.

Meanwhile,
whoever directed this video just WASTED those girls. Beautiful golf location, beautiful concept, 5 pretty girls in sexy golfers wear and you couldn't arrange them properly.
How do you bring girls to such a location and tell them to be doing that clueless dance?
That part was total rubbish and the director needs to be flogged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan - 10 Bottles (Official Video) by Kingozymandias(m): 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2023
🙄
Re: Zlatan - 10 Bottles (Official Video) by Kingozymandias(m): 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2023
Padipadi:

Like a gbewudani like Tony Umez that can be helping her dad wash car? Naso husband hard to get?
This life ehn, na different destiny people get. Some girls have head for boys and they v married like 3 times and divorced. Some have many service boys alongside their husband. They can fûck oyinbo this week and fûck Alhaji next week and one boy that's dirty like Portable two weeks time before servicing their house husband at the month's end.
Whereas, some no get head for husband. My prayers for all old girls wey never marry for this site is to get good husband. But if anyone of you don use boys do shakara, may you marry an abuser, amen.

Stay off drugs bro. And to school

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan - 10 Bottles (Official Video) by VaginaAcademic: 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2023
Dope
Re: Zlatan - 10 Bottles (Official Video) by Mcslize: 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2023
This is what we call music. DBull come and see. Try and pimmmmmmp your music like this. Just listen to the beat alone. Tell me who won't dance to a music like this.

DBull DBull DBull, how many times did I call you?

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan - 10 Bottles (Official Video) by 96ACE: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2023
grin
Re: Zlatan - 10 Bottles (Official Video) by Padipadi(m): 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2023
Kingozymandias:

Stay off drugs bro. And to school
I ll strangle ya blokkos. Make I no catch you o!
Re: Zlatan - 10 Bottles (Official Video) by flexyrule(m): 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2023
Kinda sound like Mohbad.

Nice Jam
Re: Zlatan - 10 Bottles (Official Video) by ghettochild(m): 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2023
Padipadi:

Whereas, some no get head for husband. My prayers for all old girls wey never marry for this site is to get good husband. But if anyone of you don use boys do shakay you marry an abuser, amen.
Abeg shey Cuppy offend u Ni.. u even made ur comments about her.
Re: Zlatan - 10 Bottles (Official Video) by owolabi5: 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2023
grin
Re: Zlatan - 10 Bottles (Official Video) by nokspos: 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2023
no start trouble , zlantan has been very good from day one
flexyrule:
Kinda sound like Mohbad.

Nice Jam
Re: Zlatan - 10 Bottles (Official Video) by Padipadi(m): 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2023
ghettochild:

Abeg shey Cuppy offend u Ni.. u even made ur comments about her.
Yes. I toast her she nor gree. And she go dey cap say she nor get head of boys.
And I go do her well even though she fat like elephant. 🐘
Re: Zlatan - 10 Bottles (Official Video) by Kingozymandias(m): 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2023
Padipadi:

I ll strangle ya blokkos. Make I no catch you o!

Illiterate tout. Go to school.
Re: Zlatan - 10 Bottles (Official Video) by owolabi5: 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2023
Asake really changed the afrohiphop scene. If you know you know cheesy
Re: Zlatan - 10 Bottles (Official Video) by Gseokii: 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2023
Are you ready to take your career, education, or immigration dreams to new heights? Look no further! Our exceptional suite of services includes Professional CV Revamping, Cover Letter Writing, Statement of Purpose (Academic and Visa SOP), and Motivational Letter Writing. Whether you're aiming for your dream job, a top-notch educational institution, or a successful visa application, our expert team is here to empower your journey. We specialize in crafting compelling, personalized documents that make you stand out. Don't miss out on opportunities - choose KAS today and embark on a path to success! Contact us and let's write your success story together!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rema – 'Bad Commando' (Video) / 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? / Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.