Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,563 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! (2363 Views)

Has The Tech Bubble Bust? / From Fitness Trainer To Tech Bro... How I Made Career Switch To Tech / My Journey In The Tech World Is The Most Disastrous And Roughest Part... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by talk2hb1(m): 8:06am On Dec 09, 2023
Konetech:
Is this not broad day robbery ?
Obviously they are crook, they are banking on the fact that everybody wants to jump into tech.
Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by Konetech: 9:13am On Dec 09, 2023
talk2hb1:

😱😱😱😱
🥹🥹🥹🥹
I want to join Techbro before, but this comment Dey reload my brain 🧠
before you get carried away with the mirages and delusions around tech please watch this .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GB45q9j5xQ
Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by o123456789(m): 11:58am On Dec 09, 2023
Konetech:
Is this not broad day robbery ?
Nigerians need this kind of prices else they will say you don't know anything. Can you imagine I advertised a tutorial class here on Nairaland for just 5,000 naira and I was questioned why this cheap instead of 400,000 naira?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by airsaylongcome: 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2023
talk2hb1:

Obviously they are crook, they are banking on the fact that everybody wants to jump into tech.

What makes them crooks?
Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by airsaylongcome: 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2023
o123456789:
Nigerians need this kind of prices else they will say you don't know anything. Can you imagine I advertised a tutorial class here on Nairaland for just 5,000 naira and I was questioned why this cheap instead of 400,000 naira?

Would you charge the same ₦5k if this was an in-person training for three weeks at a training facility you would have to rent?

Come on now! ₦5k is $5. For a training/tutorial to get into tech I only need 5k? Don't kid me please. Plus different people charge based on how they value their time and worth. It's okay to value yourself at ₦5k per trainee. There are loads of people out there (with way more knowledge and real-life experience than you) who value themselves much much more.

1 Like

Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by o123456789(m): 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Would you charge the same ₦5k if this was an in-person training for three weeks at a training facility you would have to rent?

Come on now! ₦5k is $5. For a training/tutorial to get into tech I only need 5k? Don't kid me please. Plus different people charge based on how they value their time and worth. It's okay to value yourself at ₦5k per trainee. There are loads of people out there (with way more knowledge and real-life experience than you) who value themselves much much more.
This is one of them, let me ask you can you afford to pay 700k? let's be truthful to ourselves. There are special trainings into tech that are 2 dollars and even free, it is not always about price.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by airsaylongcome: 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2023
o123456789:
This is one of them, let me ask you can you afford to pay 700k? let's be truthful to ourselves. There are special trainings into tech that are 2 dollars and even free, it is not always about price.

Is the bolded a question? A rhetorical question? Or a comment?
Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by Konetech: 7:55pm On Dec 09, 2023
airsaylongcome:

What makes them crooks?
Who are the Tech Bros ?

That’s why they are called crooks !

1 Share

Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by Konetech: 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
o123456789:
I understand your view point that’s applicable to client service not education per say.
Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by airsaylongcome: 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2023
Konetech:
Who are the Tech Bros ?

That’s why they are called crooks !

So a business is a crook because they charge what they feel is a fair price to cover their cost and be profitable? Would a club be a crook because they sell drinks more expensive than your local watering hole?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by InfectedEmbryo: 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2023
Eunoiaa:

Unlike you abi InfectedEmbryo

Failure at programming, failure at business, failure at life.

You couldn't even relocate to a good country legally

Get a grip on my covk, fork tard

Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by Konetech: 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2023
talk2hb1:

😱😱😱😱
🥹🥹🥹🥹

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y_GlI_PDrE
Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by preciouswoman66(m): 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2023
o123456789:

Na true oo. Many people for naija think say cheap price mean say na low quality. Anytime I'm involved in selling products or services I drop high prices.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by Konetech: 8:24am On Jan 01
preciouswoman66:

Na true oo. Many people for naija think say cheap price mean say na low quality. Anytime I'm involved in selling products or services I drop high prices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcfqQ64wTd8
Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by Konetech: 12:36am On Jan 08
Eunoiaa:

Unlike you abi InfectedEmbryo

Failure at programming, failure at business, failure at life.

You couldn't even relocate to a good country legally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMdRjSF1HpY
Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by Eunoiaa(f): 5:07pm On Jan 14
Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by DyingFetus: 5:28pm On Jan 14
Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by Konetech: 4:24pm On Jan 19
talk2hb1:

😱😱😱😱
🥹🥹🥹🥹

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jXJRDbegGU
Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by Konetech: 12:04pm On Apr 17

(1) (2) (Reply)

Java_desktop_application / How To Block Internet Connection For Coreldraw / Android User Registration And Login Source Code With Complete Back-end Dashboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.