Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,332 members, 7,829,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) (21035 Views)

Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / "I Had 19 Kids With 10 Women But Didn’t Marry Them" Kenyan Man Tells Court (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) by Dennisochampa: 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2023
U dey run from frying pan... U jump enter fire grin grin grin grin.... The man wife, her head strong wella
Re: Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) by Badguy77(m): 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2023
Who him wan report to now
Re: Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) by Emyogalanya: 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2023
na the wife cause am
Re: Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) by Karlifate: 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2023
Therock5555:
A fool and his money are soon parted.

No bleeps given!!!

grin

A very ph00lish man grin

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) by Femako(m): 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2023
Mumu man
Re: Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) by Kobicove(m): 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2023
If na me be that man the lady go vomit that money angry

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2023
lmao
Re: Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) by Karlifate: 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2023
WannaHowzit:

After realising that he won’t get the funds, he approached the high court and had to join the wife in suing the girlfriend by virtue of their marriage in community of property.

He ran back to the same wife he was running from in the first place. grin

He must be related to Usain Bolt, as he derives joy in running cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) by ShangTsung000: 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2023
Jennyclay:
That serves him right!!!

Ntooor!!! undecided

May this be the fate of all stingy men in Nigeria that always hide money from their wife/girlfriend undecided

Shior!!

Mugu.
Re: Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) by AZControversial(m): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2023
smiley

Interesting news!!!

Karma got his @$$ whooped!!!

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) by Edoreborn: 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2023
Nobody is even talking about how useless our naira is,, imagine 610,000 rand na 26million...e be like say man go Japa SA o

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) by cococandy(f): 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2023
Why do husbands who view their wives as their enemies still stay married to them? I don’t get it
Re: Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) by ThaFirstLady: 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2023
Amazing news! It's a win win for the female folks! Lessons of the hard life of a motherfuckin red piller! May all redpillers be fvcked over and trashed like used tissue like this man was. Ndi understanding wife. Going to court to recover her husband's money from side chick? Money he premeditatedly hid from you to divorce you and marry same side chick? Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) by thesicilian: 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2023
pweeryambre:

Your own is different, you just hate women
I don't know how you managed to come to that conclusion. But what I said and will say a million times is women are not to be trusted with money. Even my own mother who is the greatest love of my life, there are some money I will not give her to keep for me, before she'll go and give it her church as "seed for my life"
Re: Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) by MrJames007: 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2023
Nice one.

Serves him right.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) by tnerro1(m): 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2023
See wahala 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) by Kam2021: 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2023
So 610,000 in Sa is 26 million in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) by investigator007: 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2023
Karma is a b*tch grin

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2023
Bad market.
Re: Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) by Crafteck1: 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2023
Not a funny thing, he didnt have peace at home or outside... Many people are in same condition

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) by hobat4cash(m): 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2023
A fool and his money soon part ways
Re: Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) by ufotunang: 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2023
Nawaoooo...fear women πŸ™„
Re: Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) by ufotunang: 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2023
Instead of opening another bank account and deposit the money there ..he is giving woman money to hide... nawaoooo πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) by Amadaz(m): 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2023
Jennyclay:
That serves him right!!!

Ntooor!!! undecided

May this be the fate of all stingy men in Nigeria that always hide money from their wife/girlfriend undecided

Foolish men!! Shior!!
this one pain you no be small.
Re: Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) by LivingSage: 10:42pm On Nov 30, 2023
Laslas nah one of us Stingy Nigerian men you go still marry.
You no fit escape am tongue
Jennyclay:
That serves him right!!!

Ntooor!!! undecided

Foolish men!! Shior!!
Re: Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) by Pauliaette(m): 4:48am On Dec 01, 2023
No amount of love could allowed me entrust my hard earned money to woman.
Re: Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) by Ybaby: 7:48am On Dec 01, 2023
Re: Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) by NELLY1990: 7:52am On Dec 01, 2023
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
STOMACH DEY PAIN ME OOOOOOOOOOOO
CHAIIIIIIIIIII
Re: Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) by jaxxy(m): 8:05am On Dec 01, 2023
He didn't give her the money to use so it's stealing.
Re: Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) by pretydiva(f): 8:15am On Dec 01, 2023
Serves the cheating husband right🀣🀣
Re: Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) by xjiggy: 8:18am On Dec 01, 2023
If you cannot trust your wife, why would you think a mistress will be better? Very very foolish man. Absolute idiot
Re: Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) by Segzy19: 10:28am On Dec 01, 2023
He will most likely assassinate the lady in future

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married But Lonely / Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders / Are You Married To An Older Lady...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.