Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA (3204 Views)

T hisGlobe.com: ibadan Compared To Onitsha , ibadan is more than Anambra state / Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... / Besides Lagos & Abuja, No State Can Claim To Be More Developed Than Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by GoodLife4live: 11:17am On Nov 26, 2023
nedu666:

has no business in this let down thread if this is what ogun has to offer. For a state that witnessed no destruction during the civil war, I expect more than these. In other words, ogun and the entire sw by extension has been crawling since 1970 such that se states have caught up with it. Very unfortunate people
mumu talk... You meant southeast had catched up with southwest ??..

Abeg weytin u dey smoke ?
Do u have any place ln the entire southeast that has dis look ?

2 Likes

Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by INDOMIE9090(f): 11:21am On Nov 26, 2023
GoodLife4live:

you Dey mind the mumu

1 Like

Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by GoodLife4live: 11:22am On Nov 26, 2023
nedu666:

has no business in this let down thread if this is what ogun has to offer. For a state that witnessed no destruction during the civil war, I expect more than these. In other words, ogun and the entire sw by extension has been crawling since 1970 such that se states have caught up with it. Very unfortunate people
Don't ever compare dilapidated, primitive southeast to GREATER SOUTHWEST... THE PRIDE OF ALL NIGERIANS

SOUTHWEST BELOW

1) Ikeja secretariat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by WorldRichest: 11:26am On Nov 26, 2023
GoodLife4live:
Details below pictures dont lie
Pictures of some villages in ogun state..

Mowe village
Ogun state

So you have brought yourself down to the gutter level of contesting with Southern Almajaris who dropped out of Primary School in their drug infested region and jumped into Mallam Audu's trailer carrying Cows from Yobe through Igboland to Lagos, Ogun, Oyo to come and sell Gala and La Casera inside holdups in Yoruba land and sleep under bridges.

Please don't repeat this mistake. Let the flat headed developers whose parents are in prisons all over the world for drugs trafficking and who were born at baby factories to continue fooling themselves.

You no dey their category nah. Yoruba land no develop, yet as Yorubas pray to go to Heaven, they and their parents are praying to go to Yoruba land

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by Truths9ja: 11:29am On Nov 26, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
Arepo OGUN STATE
you don finish them sincerely, you never post ijebu ode and ijebu Igbo not to talk of iperu remo and ikenne axis too. Ogun state beautiful no be small. Anambra State can only be compared with Osun State

2 Likes

Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by Justiceleague1: 11:31am On Nov 26, 2023
GoodLife4live:

..had catched..

Chai!!!!!
Engriss issa nor easy at all ogrin

"CATCHED" kwa!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by Quenncee: 11:32am On Nov 26, 2023
State that can't build ordinary toilet is comparing herself to Anambra state wey be business hub.

https://www.nairaland.com/7922490/landlords-forfeit-homes-without-toilets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by Justiceleague1: 11:34am On Nov 26, 2023
GoodLife4live:
Don't ever compare dilapidated, primitive southeast to GREATER SOUTHWEST... THE PRIDE OF ALL NIGERIANS

SOUTHWEST BELOW

1) Ikeja secretariat
All of a sudden,Ogun ti di Ikeja,Lagos state!!!

Nothing to show about the Ogun meseum cave again BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by INDOMIE9090(f): 11:35am On Nov 26, 2023
City view estate OGUN STATE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by INDOMIE9090(f): 11:36am On Nov 26, 2023
Developing estate in AREPO

2 Likes

Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by Quenncee: 11:38am On Nov 26, 2023
GoodLife4live:

Picture of you taking selfie in that place, or else I DONT BELIEVE IT
Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by Truths9ja: 11:40am On Nov 26, 2023
mightyhaze:
Igbos compete with themselves without calling anybody.. Yorobba compete with igbos in everything...

So u cannot create your hype thread without cowering to Anambra

Nice Estates though kiss
Na Igbo guys dey compete joor. Dem dey compare Anambra State to Oyo State. Imagine that. Dem no fit. Anambra State can only be compared to Ondo State or Osun State in SW

2 Likes

Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by Truths9ja: 11:42am On Nov 26, 2023
Justiceleague1:

All of a sudden,Ogun ti di Ikeja,Lagos state!!!

Nothing to show about the Ogun meseum cave again BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!! grin grin grin grin
you will see pictures for Ogun state tired. Estates šŸ” plenty for Ogun state no be small. Go to ewang Estate in Idi Aba, Abeokuta. Omo beautiful houses plenty for that place no be small.

3 Likes

Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by INDOMIE9090(f): 11:51am On Nov 26, 2023
Abeokuta

3 Likes

Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by Floky215: 11:57am On Nov 26, 2023
GoodLife4live:
Details below pictures dont lie
Pictures of some villages in ogun state..

Mowe village
Ogun state

What's the point? When fulani people would soon come and chase all of them to Benin Republic...!!
Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by Putinofrussia: 11:57am On Nov 26, 2023
nedu666:

lol
Your fake singsong again. grin
You were barren and mostly living in huts before the war.
The war jolted you from your lazy slumber.
You should thank the war with the little progress you have had.You are even very slow.
Rwanda was destroyed,Germany was taken down..but look at the speed of development in these places.
War usually makes a nation grow and move more exponentially.

Caught up with SW? cheesy
Even Ibadan city is more developed than the entire Igboland.
It has been proven severally with videos, not even deceitful pictures,and also facts on Nairaland here severally.

Ogun state will forever be more developed than Anambra.
Bring in Anambra videos,let us compare.
You have nothing in Anambra than the tiny 52 sq km Onitsha.

Ogun state, Abeokuta.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36tNXLGSshA?si=9RvyOFlqU-YMivV1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SONbZxzMchI?si=Oz0Gh-xmLE0vw7LT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXFH5UJv0WE?si=w87glYKwzmTsEGYp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by INDOMIE9090(f): 11:58am On Nov 26, 2023
Floky215:

What's the point? When fulani people would soon come and chase all of them to Benin Republic...!!
your brothers were abducted last week along Enugu express
Go rescue them first

1 Like

Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by INDOMIE9090(f): 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2023
Beautiful houses right there in Abeokuta

3 Likes

Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by Putinofrussia: 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2023
Only a mumu will compare primitive and undeveloped Anambra with Ogun state.
Ogun state has the highest number of universities and companies in Nigeria.
The number of estates in Ogun state triples that of Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by Putinofrussia: 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2023
Antivirus92:
you're inviting people to your unattractive thread. He sees no reason to be here because Ogun and Anambra are not in the same league. It's an insult to Anambra comparing her to ogun
Anambra1st.son,na when you see wetin pass you,you dey talk long story like this,if not you for don shut the person up with videos of beautiful and developed places in Anambra.
If to say na Ekiti now grin

1 Like

Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by Antivirus92(m): 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Anambra1st.son,na when you see wetin pass you,you dey talk long story like this,if not you for don shut the person up with videos of beautiful and developed places in Anambra.
If to say na Ekiti now grin
I am not Anambra1st.son
Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by Putinofrussia: 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
Antivirus92:
I am not Anambra1st.son
Dey fake yasef.

1 Like

Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by GoodLife4live: 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
ABEOKUTA ogun state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by GoodLife4live: 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2023
ABEOKUTA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by GoodLife4live: 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2023
ABEOKUTA .. ogun State

1 Share

Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by Magnoliaa(f): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2023
Since you want to measure deeks, I will indulge.

This thread is just like a person bragging that they are using a Nokia 3310 or an "open-and-close" Ericsson mobile device and saying, "look at. We do not write letters with hand anymore or ride horses to deliver messages or send birds," meanwhile the rest of the world is using the Internet and iPhones already.

This thread reeks of the Nigerian variant of mediocrity and the celebratory disease that comes with it. Like, you're showing buildings and roads that even look like they were accidentally dropped from the sky, but how those are significantly and positively impacting the lives of people living in them, we cannot see.

How is electricity there? Heath-care? How much are people making and how much are they spending on their daily needs? How much do they have left to save and invest? Jobs and empowerment opportunities?

And finally, even though it is not still an indicator of development per se, all the pictures I've seen from SE posted on this forum are all so aesthetically pleasing and orderly planned with awesome flyovers and greenery. I cannot find one sky-rising building in those pictures above (with the exception of CU sha). Na upstairs and downstairs as if... okay, don't let me speak on someone's sweat, but you get the point. You're posting pictures from estates and such, when the ones from SE states are really just ordinary places and towns.

I don't know about the real world, and other slums that exist in cities, but since Nairaland is the ring here, and y all are allowed to post the best pictures ever, the pictures that me I've seen from SE o, are a solid 10/10, architecturally, with 'luxury services' organisations and uncountable sky-rise, structured buildings.

All of the pictures on this thread and their environs are at best a 2/10 in my book.

1 Like

Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by IamAtikulate: 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2023
State capital of those that want to compare their villages to Anambra.

Yorubas should stop playing

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by Putinofrussia: 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Since you want to measure deeks, I will indulge.

This thread is just like a person bragging that they are using a Nokia 3310 or an "open-and-close" Ericsson mobile device and saying, "look at. We do not write letters with hand anymore or ride horses to deliver messages or send birds," meanwhile the rest of the world is using the Internet and iPhones already.

This thread reeks of the Nigerian variant of mediocrity and the celebratory disease that comes with it. Like, you're showing buildings and roads that even look like they were accidentally dropped from the sky, but how those are significantly and positively impacting the lives of people living in them, we cannot see.

How is electricity there? Heath-care? How much are people making and how much are they spending on their daily needs? How much do they have left to save and invest? Jobs and empowerment opportunities?

And finally, even though it is not still an indicator of development per se, all the pictures I've seen from SE posted on this forum are all so aesthetically pleasing and orderly planned with awesome flyovers and greenery. I cannot find one sky-rising building in those pictures above (with the exception of CU sha). Na upstairs and downstairs as if... okay, don't let me speak on someone's sweat, but you get the point. You're posting pictures from estates and such, when the ones from SE states are really just ordinary places and towns.

I don't know about the real world, and other slums that exist in cities, but since Nairaland is the ring here, and y all are allowed to post the best pictures ever, the pictures that me I've seen from SE o, are a solid 10/10, architecturally, with 'luxury services' organisations and uncountable sky-rise, structured buildings.

All of the pictures on this thread and their environs are at best a 2/10 in my book.

Stop comparing your SE dungeon with the rich SW that you all are escaping to in night buses.

The Poor SE Igboland.

Anambra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXxaS62v5-o

Anambra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPnutBpOllw

Anambra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=512d4hHOpF8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4l0nLq69W8

The Rich SW Yorubaland.

Ogun state, Abeokuta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su8kiNCYSX8?si=7rD9I-odn_GrXGs6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36tNXLGSshA?si=9RvyOFlqU-YMivV1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SONbZxzMchI?si=Oz0Gh-xmLE0vw7LT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXFH5UJv0WE?si=w87glYKwzmTsEGYp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp0M0fJnuq4?si=NsxQEyksSwufVb30

Ogun state
Canaancity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLrp8NI_4q4?si=2vhwtVjjTCNqCTdp
Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2023
ednut1:
Unnecessary and unproductive dick measuring contest

Are you anti Yoruba? Because I notice you love to degrade your tribe at any slight opportunity, what gives exactly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by ednut1(m): 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Are you anti Yoruba? Because I notice you love to degrade your tribe at any slight opportunity, what gives exactly?
Iā€™m neutral, i have knocked igbo supremacist today in another thread. As Nigerians we should be focused on things that will bring development to our race and nation. Not all these tribal fights. So mister or madam rest.
Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2023
ednut1:
Iā€™m neutral, i have knocked igbo supremacist today in another thread. As Nigerians we should be focused on things that will bring development to our race and nation. Not all these tribal fights. So mister or madam rest.

You are not neutral, anything Yoruba that has to do with it's progression you always look for negative things to say about it, most of your comments are 90% anti Yoruba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by ednut1(m): 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

You are not neutral, anything Yoruba that has to do with it's progression you always look for negative things to say about it, most of your comments are 90% anti Yoruba.
https://www.nairaland.com/7662119/what-what-need-know-before#122676569 like this one

https://www.nairaland.com/7898741/twitter-thread-yoruba-women#126766842

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Teenager Wins British Parliamentary Debate / Us Citizen Arrested On Fraud Accusation In Nigeria / Pictures And Results Of Nass Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.