Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women (3916 Views)

Kalabari Women And Yoruba Women Which One Get Yanches Pass?? / Husband Finds Out In Birthday That Gf Is A GHOST β€” Twitter Thread / "Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by KimFlorence: 7:23am On Nov 03, 2023
I keep saying this to our girls. Marry from your tribe, those who understand your culture, customs and way of life. Not proud, mean, pompous, and arrogant men who hate Yorubas from their bloodline. Why would you want to date or marry someone whose tribe literally abuse and attack Yorubas and Yoruba women from morning till night. Is something not wrong with our Yoruba ladies especially our Yoruba fathers and mothers who watch these happen when our parents back then threatens to disown us if we ever date any non-yoruba especially that tribe who hates Yorubas with perfect hatred and treat women like slaves?

Yoruba girls open your eyes, don't date or marry from a tribe who hates your own tribe and your own people and doesn't hide it or holds back when expressing it. I've lost two friends who dated Yoruba haters who ended their lives horribly.

https://twitter.com/Alan_yournextbf/status/1240880718433181696?t=2v8nitFZWAg8gzxuDe4nmw&s=19

8 Likes

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by KimFlorence: 7:25am On Nov 03, 2023

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by KimFlorence: 7:29am On Nov 03, 2023
Comments

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by KimFlorence: 7:32am On Nov 03, 2023
More comments

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by Cruise777: 7:33am On Nov 03, 2023
cool

The simple truth is most of this morrrron tweeting haven't even seen a Yoruba woman's pant not to talk of dating them

It's reverse psychology

What they desire and can't get they bad mouth

Go to Asewo house from Boko Haram Maiduguri to Ibadan

Na Ibo girls full there

Everyone don chop their kpekus tire

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by KimFlorence: 7:36am On Nov 03, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

The simple truth is most of this morrrron tweeting haven't even seen a Yoruba woman's pant not to talk of dating them

It's reverse psychology

Na Ibo girls full there

You're right. Our girls should still be warned. Most of the stories are mere exaggerations and imaginations of their dead minds.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by Cruise777: 7:39am On Nov 03, 2023
KimFlorence:

You're right. Our girls should still be warned. Most of the stories are mere exaggerations and imaginations of their dead minds.

I told a friend that the hate on Tinubu and EnDSars isn't Politics, same as Awolowo

It's just tribal envy, but many woke Yoruba still don't get it

People who envy you, would speak bad about your culture, food, women and lifestyle

Yet they flock to you region daily for survival

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by almarthins(m): 7:42am On Nov 03, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

It's reverse psychology

Na Ibo girls full there

What If I told you my own story about one Abeokuta girl which I had similar experiences with?

I think it is not all of them but majority.
I no wan insult womanhood

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by garriAndsugar: 7:43am On Nov 03, 2023
Is it a crime for a yoruba girl to be clean?

they would look so Behind but when you enter their room and toilet you would be dumbfounded, somebody with dirty toilet would definitely have a smelly pussy.

17 Likes

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by Cruise777: 7:44am On Nov 03, 2023
almarthins:

What If I told you my own story about one Abeokuta girl which I had similar experiences with?

I think it is not all of them but majority.
I no wan insult womanhood

You had an experience with a single Egba woman (btw Abeokuta women are liberal sexually)

God is my witness I have lost count of how many Igbo girls I have fvcked

Not 20 or 30

14 Likes

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by KimFlorence: 7:49am On Nov 03, 2023
Same guy tweeting this before.

"It's an innate jealousy that has become an obsession. It's a fetish" a thought on why they're always bashing Yoruba women.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by KimFlorence: 7:52am On Nov 03, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Is it a crime for a yoruba girl to be clean?

they would look so Behind but when you enter their room and toilet you would be dumbfounded, somebody with dirty toilet would definitely have a smelly pussy.

I also swear that half of my Igbo friends' rooms I've entered were unkempt and dirty. Their rooms, bodies and pussies also smells. Even white men also complain their females have smelly pussies, why the obsession with Yoruba women?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by KimFlorence: 7:55am On Nov 03, 2023
Cruise777:

I told a friend that the hate on Tinubu and EnDSars isn't Politics, same as Awolowo

It's just tribal envy, but many woke Yoruba still don't get it

People who envy you, would speak bad about your culture, food, women and lifestyle

Yet they flock to you region daily for survival

You're right and we know these.

Let the woke and liberal Yorubas keep sleepwalking.

10 Likes

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by garriAndsugar: 7:58am On Nov 03, 2023
KimFlorence:

I also swear that half of my Igbo friends' rooms I've entered were unkempt and dirty. Their rooms, bodies and pussies also smells. Even white men also complain their females have smelly pussies, why the obsession with Yoruba women?
why the supporting of dirty yoruba women, to admit truth dey hard una. even enugu girls wey no get water their pussy no smell reach Funke own

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by NEUDUDE: 8:02am On Nov 03, 2023
You go explain tire lol. Truthfully most yoruba girls have bad vices especially the middle class and poor ones. I no go even consider venture a yoruba girl matter e get why lol. Dirty, gossip, multiple men those people tufia.... grin

9 Likes

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by JohnnA1: 8:29am On Nov 03, 2023
You can never 'reason' with HATE!

Let our beautiful Yoruba sisters who have ears, HEAR!

8 Likes

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by Rahkman: 8:34am On Nov 03, 2023
Yoruba women should be left for their men, they are not facially appealing or attractive in any manner

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by garriAndsugar: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2023
Yoruba girls will wear one pant for one week, the day they will wash you will think they want to allow the pant to rest but no they go still use towel dry am wear am back.

sunlight no dey see their pant at all.

6 Likes

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by KimFlorence: 9:06am On Nov 03, 2023
garriAndsugar:

why the supporting of dirty yoruba women, to admit truth dey hard una. even enugu girls wey no get water their pussy no smell reach Funke own

I don't blame you. I blame Yoruba girls wey dey open their legs for you

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by KimFlorence: 9:07am On Nov 03, 2023
Rahkman:
Yoruba women should be left for their men, they are not facially appealing or attractive in any manner

Thanks for this.
Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by KimFlorence: 9:08am On Nov 03, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Yoruba girls will wear one pant for one week, the day they will wash they go still use towel dry am wear am back, sunlight no dey see their pant at all.

Are they not better than these ones...?

11 Likes

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by Rahkman: 9:26am On Nov 03, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

It's reverse psychology

Na Ibo girls full there

Lol moh the guy that started the tweet is a rivers man why u dey attack ur usual nightmare grin

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by ednut1(m): 9:39am On Nov 03, 2023
The same person is writing the stories. I be yoruba and have never come across a yoruba babe with smelling pussy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by Emetex22(m): 9:48am On Nov 03, 2023
Cruise777:

You had an experience with a single Egba woman (btw Abeokuta women are liberal sexually)

Not 20 or 30
ofcourse people eat better food when given choices, I don't blame u for running away from ur kind, ewedu cunt, spits, the stench is second to none, shit, spits

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by Emetex22(m): 9:50am On Nov 03, 2023
ednut1:
The same person is writing the stories. I be yoruba and have never come across a yoruba babe with smelling pussy.
how will you know πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚, it takes a clean person to identify stench

11 Likes

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by JohnnA1: 9:51am On Nov 03, 2023
ednut1:
Don't for one sec. believe their stories.

Most of them have NEVER had a Yoruba girl.

Na the same hatred & bitterness of the civil war coupled with Obi's failure dey worry dem.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by PlayerMeji: 9:54am On Nov 03, 2023
I love to see threads like these ...

If the post had been about ibo women, I am sure the whole Nigerian internet space would have been set on fire for denigrating an entire tribe...

8 Likes

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by garriAndsugar: 10:09am On Nov 03, 2023
ednut1:
grin the smell don turn normal perfume for your nose

7 Likes

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by MrBiGGEST(m): 10:11am On Nov 03, 2023
It’s Called Character assassination.
It’s very sad, when you think about why people do this. lipsrsealed

It’s not his fault, Online Lo waΓ 

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by Jman06(m): 10:18am On Nov 03, 2023
This is bad in all ramification

I don't support this senselessness though I'm Igbo

I know very well that there are many clean Yoruba babes out there. There are also many dirty Igbo ladies as well.

I believe it's individual thing. Besides, Igbo ladies also have their peculiar fault which is their excessive longthroat and greediness when it comes to a man's pockets.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by ednut1(m): 10:43am On Nov 03, 2023
Emetex22:

how will you know πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚, it takes a clean person to identify stench
when they come for your tribe now. Na una go cry pass. Okoro continue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by almarthins(m): 10:44am On Nov 03, 2023
Cruise777:

Not 20 or 30

Me I no be fuckaholic.

Well done but sha u done too do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Size Of Vagina Matters A Lot To Me In Choosing A Life Partner / Can You Date Your Sister's Ex-boyfriend? / A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.