Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA (3205 Views)

T hisGlobe.com: ibadan Compared To Onitsha , ibadan is more than Anambra state / Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... / Besides Lagos & Abuja, No State Can Claim To Be More Developed Than Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Since you want to measure deeks, I will indulge.

This thread is just like a person bragging that they are using a Nokia 3310 or an "open-and-close" Ericsson mobile device and saying, "look at. We do not write letters with hand anymore or ride horses to deliver messages or send birds," meanwhile the rest of the world is using the Internet and iPhones already.

This thread reeks of the Nigerian variant of mediocrity and the celebratory disease that comes with it. Like, you're showing buildings and roads that even look like they were accidentally dropped from the sky, but how those are significantly and positively impacting the lives of people living in them, we cannot see.

How is electricity there? Heath-care? How much are people making and how much are they spending on their daily needs? How much do they have left to save and invest? Jobs and empowerment opportunities?

And finally, even though it is not still an indicator of development per se, all the pictures I've seen from SE posted on this forum are all so aesthetically pleasing and orderly planned with awesome flyovers and greenery. I cannot find one sky-rising building in those pictures above (with the exception of CU sha). Na upstairs and downstairs as if... okay, don't let me speak on someone's sweat, but you get the point. You're posting pictures from estates and such, when the ones from SE states are really just ordinary places and towns.

I don't know about the real world, and other slums that exist in cities, but since Nairaland is the ring here, and y all are allowed to post the best pictures ever, the pictures that me I've seen from SE o, are a solid 10/10, architecturally, with 'luxury services' organisations and uncountable sky-rise, structured buildings.

All of the pictures on this thread and their environs are at best a 2/10 in my book.

Are you Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2023

1 Like

Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by Magnoliaa(f): 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
Are you Yoruba?

Err...why? cheesy

Any reason for asking?
Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by Putinofrussia: 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by Omoawoke2(m): 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2023
paxx:
u cant compare Anambra to Ogun state. any igbo man who does this is a fool.
l

I wonder the comparison, Anambra is like a local government in ogun state

2 Likes

Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by Burgermotors: 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2023
Even the picture quality be like 3310, how can you compare iphone 15 with Nokia 3310
Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Err...why? cheesy

Any reason for asking?

Yes, but first I want to know if you don't mind.

1 Like

Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by Magnoliaa(f): 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
Yes, but first I want to know if you don't mind.

Alright, yes, I am.
Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by Sergio103(m): 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2023
It's actually this way you guys started Agulu vs iragbiji

Until IGBOS on nairaland took the matter personal and massacred you guys.

Now again they've started

Imagine pitching Ogun to Anambra?? grin
Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by ForumNL(m): 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2023
Compare Anambra with Ondo please

Ogun is a big name
Oyo is a big name
Lagos is a big name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by elverdad: 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2023
Poverty is really disturbing you

Your mates are out there hustling and you are here posting pictures of rich people and their properties

Fool when will you post your own property?
Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by GoodLife4live: 11:30pm On Nov 26, 2023
Sergio103:

oh ....tag next Time ...
Re: Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA by GoodLife4live: 11:32pm On Nov 26, 2023
Sergio103:

Anambra is too local...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indians Drives Nigerians Out Of African Food Stuff Business In Canada: Video / Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo - Sending A Clear Message To Tribalists / Nigerian Judiciary: The Most Corrupt Institution In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.