Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,707 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Police Arrest Former Governorship Candidate Over ₦‎607m Patricia Cyber Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Former Governorship Candidate Over ₦‎607m Patricia Cyber Attack (19294 Views)

Like Rice Man, Former Governorship Aspirant, Gideon Ikhine, Dumps PDP In Edo / Umahi Orders Arrest Of APC Chairman, Reps Candidate Over Murder Of Three Persons / ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Former Governorship Candidate Over ₦‎607m Patricia Cyber Attack by descartes400: 7:50am On Nov 26, 2023
Shey una dey talk say crypto fraud cannot be traced?
Dey play
You will learn, and you 'all will learn in the hard way!
Re: Police Arrest Former Governorship Candidate Over ₦‎607m Patricia Cyber Attack by psalmsjob: 7:54am On Nov 26, 2023
magoo10:
if he had become governor who knows the crimes he would used his office to be committing

Crimes committing like the governor that won are currently doing too...but what are we doing with the crime of security-vote money the governors are collecting/doing talk less of imagining the unknown crimes that they are committing.
Re: Police Arrest Former Governorship Candidate Over ₦‎607m Patricia Cyber Attack by magoo10(m): 8:00am On Nov 26, 2023
psalmsjob:

Crimes committing like the governor that won are currently doing too...but what are we doing with the crime of security-vote money the governors are collecting/doing talk less of imagining the unknown crimes that they are committing.

no be small thing

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Former Governorship Candidate Over ₦‎607m Patricia Cyber Attack by Ferdinandu(m): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2023
SoNature:

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/police-arrest-former-governorship-candidate-over-n607m-patricia-cyber-attack/amp
Let's continue celebrate Criminals afterall our President is also a criminal. You will hear people proudly saying his job is Yahoo, My boyfriend is Yahoo. The ones hearing it doesn't even cringe or feel shame, laying credence to this been a normal Job. This small Internet company Patricia that was just finding it's way, the thief went broke in and carted away peoples funds crippling a company that is source livelihood to many,the thief is a politician who want to rule a state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Former Governorship Candidate Over ₦‎607m Patricia Cyber Attack by Satazaa: 8:02am On Nov 26, 2023
SalamRushdie:
99 percent of Nigerians are criminally inclined
you are a dunce, 80% of nigerians are not, the few that are criminally inclined are extremely destructive both in our shores and outside of the country, and since bad news is made sensational and travels like a rocket by the press that's why you are making such unsubstantiated and spurious claims, oyibo people are far more criminally inclined than us but thier society has made it hard for you to commit them and when you do there are consequences which is not the case here

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Former Governorship Candidate Over ₦‎607m Patricia Cyber Attack by SalamRushdie: 8:04am On Nov 26, 2023
Satazaa:
you are a dunce, 80% of nigerians are not, the few that are criminally inclined are extremely destructive both in our shores and outside of the country, and since bad news is made sensational and travels like a rocket by the press that's why you are making such unsubstantiated and spurious claims, oyibo people are far more criminally inclined than us but thier society has made it hard for you to commit them and when you do there are consequences which is not the case here

I deal with Nigerians everyday and I know what I pass through in the hands of 9 out of 10 ..many of you are dishonest, steal and cheat others in a whim and that's why the country is in so much rot...Even from your tone I know you are a very dishonest person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Former Governorship Candidate Over ₦‎607m Patricia Cyber Attack by UnimkeAk(m): 8:18am On Nov 26, 2023
JASONjnr:
Assuming he was favoured by the people to lead them, this is how he'd stolen their future away and render the state useless.

Cross River state produces useless governors. After Donald Duke, the rest of them are useless.

The last one, Ben Ayade was as incompetent as Yahaya Bello.

Liyel imoke was cross river state best governor

Grass root felt governance
Re: Police Arrest Former Governorship Candidate Over ₦‎607m Patricia Cyber Attack by Mattabba1: 8:30am On Nov 26, 2023
Dronedude:
That man's cheeks looks ripe for slaps. A total of 50 million slaps for a start. I want to see something.
🙄🙄
Re: Police Arrest Former Governorship Candidate Over ₦‎607m Patricia Cyber Attack by Mattabba1: 8:33am On Nov 26, 2023
SalamRushdie:

I deal with Nigerians everyday and I know what I pass through in the hands of 9 out of 10 ..many of you are dishonest, steal and cheat others in a whim and that's why the country is in so much rot...Even from your tone I know you are a very dishonest person
Every Nigerian wants to take advantage of perceived weakness, and sometimes these perceived weaknesses are mostly acts of kindness

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Former Governorship Candidate Over ₦‎607m Patricia Cyber Attack by EmPius19(m): 8:46am On Nov 26, 2023
olisaEze:
Contesting an election in Nigeria has become a very expensive & risky venture, which can be likened to snatching the meat from between the very jaws of a feeding Lion in his den. Non of the major political parties sold their nomination forms at prices which honest men could afford. Therefore, it should not be a surprise that some of the less successful aspirants would be implicated in several crimes by the police after losing out. If this yahoo-man had been successful in his political bid, I doubt the police would be singing this Patricia melody right now.

You nailed it with this comment.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Former Governorship Candidate Over ₦‎607m Patricia Cyber Attack by nedekid: 8:52am On Nov 26, 2023
magoo10:
if he had become governor who knows the crimes he would used his office to be committing and the crimes the ones in government are committing.
Exactly! You cannot have someone with not just a criminal past but even one tainted with such allegations near government. Will you knowingly hand over your cheese to a mouse for safe keeping, your yams to a goat?
A celebrated 419 became a governor, another, a known indicted credit card crook became governor of another state, even his aide was recently exported to the US and is in jail.
You then expect such fellows to change overnight after handing them the cookie jar?
A serial bank robber was asked why he robbed banks, guyman answerer, "that is where the money is".

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Former Governorship Candidate Over ₦‎607m Patricia Cyber Attack by jaytimeo: 9:12am On Nov 26, 2023
Aza man
Re: Police Arrest Former Governorship Candidate Over ₦‎607m Patricia Cyber Attack by Floky215: 9:54am On Nov 26, 2023
magoo10:
if he had become governor who knows the crimes he would used his office to be committing and the crimes the ones in government are committing.

Men...forget that issue...this is Nigeria where anything happens..!!
One is currently sitting in Aso Rock sinking the whole country now...!!
Re: Police Arrest Former Governorship Candidate Over ₦‎607m Patricia Cyber Attack by magoo10(m): 9:59am On Nov 26, 2023
Floky215:

yea I know that doesn't mean I shouldn't condemn others
Re: Police Arrest Former Governorship Candidate Over ₦‎607m Patricia Cyber Attack by Burob: 10:06am On Nov 26, 2023
Ollyb10:
These are the type of people that govern Nigeria since time immemorial, and you wonder why the country is where it is.
Are you any different from them, or a You not a Nigerian also?
Re: Police Arrest Former Governorship Candidate Over ₦‎607m Patricia Cyber Attack by Burob: 10:07am On Nov 26, 2023
Floky215:

Almijiri is your family any different from the people you are purportedly wailing about?

Incoherent Hypocrites.
Re: Police Arrest Former Governorship Candidate Over ₦‎607m Patricia Cyber Attack by samuelson06(m): 11:06am On Nov 26, 2023
magoo10:

It doesn't make any difference. After Donald, the rest of governors the state have produced are useless. Cross River is the most unfortunate state when it comes to governance.
Re: Police Arrest Former Governorship Candidate Over ₦‎607m Patricia Cyber Attack by WorldRichest: 11:06am On Nov 26, 2023
SalamRushdie:
99 percent of Nigerians are criminally inclined

Which 1% is remaining? I hope it's not me you are leaving out, we are all the same. 100% Nigeria's population are criminals, however not all have gotten the opportunity to exhibit their criminal acts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Former Governorship Candidate Over ₦‎607m Patricia Cyber Attack by jaxxy(m): 11:21am On Nov 26, 2023
these are the politicians that want to rule us?
Re: Police Arrest Former Governorship Candidate Over ₦‎607m Patricia Cyber Attack by airsaylongcome: 11:57am On Nov 26, 2023
SoNature:
I remember when the news of Patricia cyberattack broke, many Nairalanders claimed that Patricia owners diverted the money. This is how people think when they live in a society where nobody trusts anyone.

Owners of Patricia diverted money joor. All these stories of so-called police investigation are bunkum
Re: Police Arrest Former Governorship Candidate Over ₦‎607m Patricia Cyber Attack by airsaylongcome: 11:59am On Nov 26, 2023
tollyboy5:

Honestly i remember that freestuffng guy running his mouth anyhow lol

Tolly, Patricia divert funds o. I no fit talk somethings but dem move money
Re: Police Arrest Former Governorship Candidate Over ₦‎607m Patricia Cyber Attack by tollyboy5(m): 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Tolly, Patricia divert funds o. I no fit talk somethings but dem move money
Well little by little the truth go come out.
I even wan to work on something similar next year. I'll put my present activities on hold this dec to focus on web3 project.
Re: Police Arrest Former Governorship Candidate Over ₦‎607m Patricia Cyber Attack by airsaylongcome: 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2023
tollyboy5:

Well little by little the truth go come out.
I even wan to work on something similar next year. I'll put my present activities on hold this dec to focus on web3 project.

Me and anything Fintech na Oil and water. Regulation in that space nobi here and you still have loads of businesses end up with fund mismanagement. If I'm going to play in that space, it would be in Payments. Facilitate payment and collect a service charge.
Re: Police Arrest Former Governorship Candidate Over ₦‎607m Patricia Cyber Attack by tollyboy5(m): 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Me and anything Fintech na Oil and water. Regulation in that space nobi here and you still have loads of businesses end up with fund mismanagement. If I'm going to play in that space, it would be in Payments. Facilitate payment and collect a service charge.
That's where the gold is man.
I want a seamless crypto store where goods and services can be purchase at ease.
The service charges is the real deal, i don't think there are much regulations involved when you're dealing with crypto. Anything that will have to do with purchasing goods with naira account will be P2P
Re: Police Arrest Former Governorship Candidate Over ₦‎607m Patricia Cyber Attack by tollyboy5(m): 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Just like remitano
Re: Police Arrest Former Governorship Candidate Over ₦‎607m Patricia Cyber Attack by princety24(m): 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2023
Re: Police Arrest Former Governorship Candidate Over ₦‎607m Patricia Cyber Attack by SoNature(m): 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2023
johnjay4u2u:
Many from the rich class in this country have soiled hands (dirty money)

Nigeria doesn't encourage moneymaking through legit means
Re: Police Arrest Former Governorship Candidate Over ₦‎607m Patricia Cyber Attack by Dybala11(m): 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2023
Ollyb10:
These are the type of people that govern Nigeria since time immemorial, and you wonder why the country is where it is.
Somebody just said on another thread that Nigeria needs only prayers, in order words Nigeria is deteriorating because we the citizens are not praying enough.
Let's continue to hold vigils and intensify our prayers while the corrupt politicians loot the country into penury, according to the guy's logic. God forbid this people.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Former Governorship Candidate Over ₦‎607m Patricia Cyber Attack by Powersurge: 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
SoNature:
I remember when the news of Patricia cyberattack broke, many Nairalanders claimed that Patricia owners diverted the money. This is how people think when they live in a society where nobody trusts anyone.

It's easier to talk when your money is not involved.
Re: Police Arrest Former Governorship Candidate Over ₦‎607m Patricia Cyber Attack by emmyN(m): 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2023
You would think Nigerian Police doesn't have a functional intelligence unit until they need to work for someone that holds the bag.
Re: Police Arrest Former Governorship Candidate Over ₦‎607m Patricia Cyber Attack by BluntCrazeMan: 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2023
SoNature:

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/police-arrest-former-governorship-candidate-over-n607m-patricia-cyber-attack/amp

In summary..
The police is helping a cryptocurrency firm with the investigations??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member / Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World / PDP To Makinde's Deputy, Olaniyan: Resign Immediately Or Be removed from Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.