Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft (27119 Views)

Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Receives FG Approval To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians / The First Flight Of New Airbus BelugaXL Cargo Plane That Looks Like Whale / ₦303billion, Inside Singapore Airlines New Airbus A380 Luxury Suites(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by akingangan: 7:14am On Nov 26, 2023
Sunnymatey:
the term "leech" is inappropriate in this context cus the resources that produces the money in question comes from the states.
Reasons the FG will never support resource control as agitated by some states.
Congrat to AKS,

Many unproductive states get an allocation of what they have not earned. It's like taking from Peter to pay Paul
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by JASONjnr(m): 7:16am On Nov 26, 2023
nairalanda1:

Airlines are expensive to run. And the profit has to go to

1.Expanding services
2.Paying pilots and other support staff well
3.Jet fuel...now expensive.
4.Maintenance
5.Paying the requeisite taxes, fines and so forth
6.Paying for stuff like food, etc.
7.Paying a host of other costs.

Nigeria airways, when it existed, was a company. Its profits went mostly to the company. Maybe a bit went to government, but most went to the company.

Yeah, maybe Akwa Ibom has no business running an airline....but they are...and the profits go to the airline

And History teaches us that states that use their companies as a free source of government money usually end up bankrupting the company.

If you didn't get me.

Onyeama is an individual running his airpeace business by himself and still does the above. Yet remain rich.
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by dahmie2013: 7:16am On Nov 26, 2023
Congratulations...
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by nairalanda1(m): 7:18am On Nov 26, 2023
JASONjnr:

If you didn't get me.

Onyeama is an individual running his airpeace business by himself and still does the above. Yet remain rich.

Maybe, but the profit made by the airline would not provide enough money for the states needs after airline needs have been taken care of.

State is still getting allocation from FG plus revenue. That should be for the population.
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by pendusky(m): 7:19am On Nov 26, 2023
JASONjnr:

What is the state using the profits for?

Are they impacting on the common lives of her people? Because you will find every Akwaibom person doing househelp in almost every state in Nigeria.

Change that mindset bruh.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by Tonytonex(m): 7:20am On Nov 26, 2023

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by herald9: 7:20am On Nov 26, 2023
Nolevel666:

A lot of them are not educated.

Them women fine but can’t even speak fluent English

But what's really wrong with you people?

What's the correlation between what you just spewed and the current topic?

How do we validate your own level of education when you can't simply stick to a topic?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by ecolime(m): 7:22am On Nov 26, 2023
Ibom Air Ayaya

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by slimjohn2k5: 7:24am On Nov 26, 2023
Do they buy or hire the planes.
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by Tonytonex(m): 7:24am On Nov 26, 2023
BoluwatifeNG:
Nice one

Seun, new members are finding it difficult to create account on your site, zenith bank PR tried registering on nairaland so as to place an ad, but she cant, she did not get the registration link sent to her gmail.
are you her PA?
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by Tonytonex(m): 7:31am On Nov 26, 2023
Nolevel666:

A lot of them are not educated.

Them women fine but can’t even speak fluent English
the abokis that has been ruling you since , are educated and can speak fluent English abi? Dey there dey play

4 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by eldoradoxx: 7:34am On Nov 26, 2023
JASONjnr:

Are they impacting on the common lives of her people? Because you will find every Akwaibom person doing househelp in almost every state in Nigeria.
Every Akwa Ibom person doing House help in every state.? How ? How many Houses have u been to that has an Akwa Ibom person as a Help? How many Akwa Ibom person have u met in all your life?

8 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by Successfulben: 7:38am On Nov 26, 2023
May God punish you id!it😡🙄
JASONjnr:

5 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by Blaqputin(m): 7:42am On Nov 26, 2023
JASONjnr:

Shift joor. U sound like the idiot that u re.
Pls tell me where u re from, make I analyse them for u. Ode

7 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by gare(f): 7:44am On Nov 26, 2023
SoNature:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/646229-ibom-air-receives-first-brand-new-airbus-aircraft.html

Later some idiots will come and say government has no business in running an airline, that it should be for private investors, if states wants to sell garri to ensure its citizens are ok and the states is also update let them sell. akwa ibom is number one forget that over hyped Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by Jcomtrader: 7:47am On Nov 26, 2023
JASONjnr:

You are very silly
Are there not kano indigenes doing gateman all over nigeria.
Are there not yoruba people begging all over Ibadan. What are their govts doing with their money?
Whats with this househelp stereotypes
Its better to be good cooks and cleaners that thieves and beggars

7 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by Jcomtrader: 7:49am On Nov 26, 2023
eldoradoxx:

Every Akwa Ibom person doing House help in every state.? How ? How many Houses have u been to that has an Akwa Ibom person as a Help? How many Akwa Ibom person have u met in all your life?

Thats how they go about trying to downplay a tribe. Like they can afford a househelp

4 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by richeeyo(m): 7:49am On Nov 26, 2023
JASONjnr:

I think they should focus more on education, with the proceed for a while
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by VEXT: 7:51am On Nov 26, 2023
JASONjnr:

Some of u talk like an idiot most times..

I blame Ur useless mother for giving birth to an idiot like uu

5 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by AareGaa: 7:53am On Nov 26, 2023
SoNature:
I want to believe that Akwa Ibom State wnats to teach the criminals we have in power at the federal level how to run a successful airline business.

To achieve this, you must audit your profit and loss account every six months. If you don't break even in 5 years, sell off the business to private investors. Please don't be like Nigeria Airways and Nigeria Air.

An airline business will break even in 5 years?
Do you think it's that lucrative?

You're really ignorant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by AareGaa: 7:58am On Nov 26, 2023
Jcomtrader:

You are very silly
Are there not kano indigenes doing gateman all over nigeria.
Are there not yoruba people begging all over Ibadan. What are their govts doing with their money?
Whats with this househelp stereotypes
Its better to be good cooks and cleaners that thieves and beggars

The person who insulted Akwa Ibọn is ibo but you're afraid to confront him and his evil tribe.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by AareGaa: 8:00am On Nov 26, 2023
Blaqputin:

Shift joor. U sound like the idiot that u re.
Pls tell me where u re from, make I analyse them for u. Ode

He ibo.
They're afraid Ibom Air will upstage Air peace.

They deceive themselves that Air peace belongs to Onyeama.

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by kamalbob(m): 8:03am On Nov 26, 2023
I miss akwa ibom. I am to live in any southern state for life then it has to be akwai ibom (ayaya) lol... Nice people
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by Ceasarceasar: 8:08am On Nov 26, 2023
AareGaa:

He ibo.
They're afraid Ibom Air will upstage Air peace.

They deceive themselves that Air peace belongs to Onyeama.

But why do some Igbo people hate other people progress?

They fight every other tribes...

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by AareGaa: 8:14am On Nov 26, 2023
JASONjnr:

If you didn't get me.

Onyeama is not rich.
He is a failed lawyer who never ran any business prior to Air peace

Air peace belongs to GEJ family

Onyeama does not own anything

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by Caseless: 8:15am On Nov 26, 2023
Is Udom Emmanuel wearing skirt in that picture?

I've had "cause" to use Ibom air from Abuja to Lagos and I can say that they're good.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by dealslip(f): 8:16am On Nov 26, 2023
JASONjnr:

Honestly some of people's comments on this forum reeks of utmost foolishness and crass illiteracy. How do you stereo type a state that is one of the most developed in Nigeria and one with the cleanest cities, the only state that has a working airline, with the finest stadium? I guess it's those your imaginary househelps that achieved all this feats for them. My personal trainer is from Akwa Ibom and ever since I have been employing househelps, I have not had anyone from Akwa Ibom

4 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by Herex377: 8:18am On Nov 26, 2023
Did you notice that nobody wish una bad things, if na Southwest do something now..una go wish it fail
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by AareGaa: 8:20am On Nov 26, 2023
Ceasarceasar:

But why do some Igbo people hate other people progress?

They fight every other tribes...

It is genetic.

Their ancestors were like that. They have caused much havoc to the nation since 1966.
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by olamike02: 8:30am On Nov 26, 2023
SoNature:
I want to believe that Akwa Ibom State wnats to teach the criminals we have in power at the federal level how to run a successful airline business.

To achieve this, you must audit your profit and loss account every six months. If you don't break even in 5 years, sell off the business to private investors. Please don't be like Nigeria Airways and Nigeria Air.
Your wailing will last four 8years as God lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Ways Nigerians Can Take A Luxury Trip Abroad Without Spending A Fortune / Guys Share Ur Us Visa Interview Here / Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.