Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft (27127 Views)

Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Receives FG Approval To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians / The First Flight Of New Airbus BelugaXL Cargo Plane That Looks Like Whale / ₦303billion, Inside Singapore Airlines New Airbus A380 Luxury Suites(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by skywalker240(m): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2023
International airport, and yet these guys can't get Airbus 380, 360, or even 340?

We know they can afford 20 of these aircraft's, but archaic mentality plus backward mentality, they won't

Ethiopia Airways and Emirate have these as trade marks
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by SmartyPants(m): 8:36am On Nov 26, 2023
JASONjnr:

What is the state using the profits for?

Are they impacting on the common lives of her people? Because you will find every Akwaibom person doing househelp in almost every state in Nigeria.

Do you see any logic in what you just said?? So EVERY Akwa Ibom person does househelp? And it's profits from running an airline that are sipposed to lift them out of poverty??

If they force most of you attach your picture and credentials to your profile here it would make life easier for the rest of us.

Seun please let us know who we are talking with in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by Goldymafia: 8:40am On Nov 26, 2023
Nolevel666:

A lot of them are not educated.

Them women fine but can’t even speak fluent English
you be fool you and your generation nah idiot...good will not find you and you if u keep denigrating people now go back to your slum in the SW cus I no say nah una

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by sonofanarchy(m): 8:45am On Nov 26, 2023
JASONjnr:

Are they impacting on the common lives of her people? Because you will find every Akwaibom person doing househelp in almost every state in Nigeria.
MuMu you're still living in the past. Which Akwa ibom people? Travel you say no.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by Ceasarceasar: 8:48am On Nov 26, 2023
Herex377:
Did you notice that nobody wish una bad things, if na Southwest do something now..una go wish it fail

Akwaibom are not igbo's...

Akwaibom don't hate other people progress
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by olamilarks(m): 8:59am On Nov 26, 2023
Can't wait to fly on this. I'm sure they'll start flying to international locations with this.
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by guywitzerogal(m): 9:00am On Nov 26, 2023
JASONjnr:

The useless senate president is a househelp to Tinubu, rubber stamping on every loan bills passing on his table.

Now, to clear your doubts. The proportion of rich folks from your state and the poor folks from your state will result to my earlier statement.

Before you can mention one rich and well to do Akwa Ibom person, you must have mentioned a thousand of them mopping and washing plates inside people's kitchen.
you are as stupid as the rubbish that is coming from ur head... Akwa ibom is a state like every other's state just because some less privilege seek to work in others people aus instead of stealing or prostituting themselves doesn't mean the Government is not trying, please tell me the best stadium in Nigeria presently? @least people are working there its part of Job creation, You berra stop Envying good things maybe you can make it in life...

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by ufuosman(m): 9:06am On Nov 26, 2023
Good one
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by JASONjnr(m): 9:18am On Nov 26, 2023
guywitzerogal:
you are as stupid as the rubbish that is coming from ur head... Akwa ibom is a state like every other's state just because some less privilege seek to work in others people aus instead of stealing or prostituting themselves doesn't mean the Government is not trying, please tell me the best stadium in Nigeria presently? @least people are working there its part of Job creation, You berra stop Envying good things maybe you can make it in life...

Do you know that, after Edo, Akwa Ibom records the most prostittutes in Nigeria and Europe?

Right in Nigeria, Akwa Ibom girls are the cheapest to get.

Calling me names only proves that your state breeds arrogant and uncultured people.
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by Iagos: 9:24am On Nov 26, 2023
JASONjnr:

Every?

My boss is from Akwa Ibom. I know hundreds of their people doing better than your entire generation. Don't generalize.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by JASONjnr(m): 9:24am On Nov 26, 2023
dealslip:

Honestly some of people's comments on this forum reeks of utmost foolishness and crass illiteracy. How do you stereo type a state that is one of the most developed in Nigeria and one with
the cleanest cities, the only state that has a working airline, with the finest stadium? I guess it's those your imaginary househelps that achieved all this feats for them. My personal trainer is from Akwa Ibom and ever since I have been employing househelps, I have not had anyone from Akwa Ibom

You haven't doesn't mean others don't have them as househelps.

You're from Akwa Ibom state and even ashamed to admit it.
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by Nolevel666: 9:28am On Nov 26, 2023
Goldymafia:
you be fool you and your generation nah idiot...good will not find you and you if u keep denigrating people now go back to your slum in the SW cus I no say nah una
Oga i am saying what i have observed, akwa ibom indigenes that migrate here in my state tell me the same thing with their mouth.

I said those things in an objective point of view not because I am trying to downgrade any one.

An akwa ibom man once told me people from other states have taken over all the jobs in his state because a lot of his people are not educated. He said that during a discussion we were having about why akwa ibom is so beautiful yet it’s indigenes are in different states scrambling for worthless jobs selling gala and whatnot.

You got the context wrong.
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by JASONjnr(m): 9:29am On Nov 26, 2023
Jcomtrader:

You are very silly
Are there not kano indigenes doing gateman all over nigeria.
Are there not yoruba people begging all over Ibadan. What are their govts doing with their money?
Whats with this househelp stereotypes
Its better to be good cooks and cleaners that thieves and beggars

You're happy to stereotype others but hate to be stereotyped as househelps and cleaners.
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by Nolevel666: 9:30am On Nov 26, 2023
Tonytonex:
the abokis that has been ruling you since , are educated and can speak fluent English abi? Dey there dey play

Oga i am saying what i have observed, akwa ibom indigenes that migrate here in my state tell me the same thing with their mouth.

I said those things in an objective point of view not because I am trying to downgrade any one.

An akwa ibom man once told me people from other states have taken over all the jobs in his state because a lot of his people are not educated. He said that during a discussion we were having about why akwa ibom is so beautiful yet it’s indigenes are in different states scrambling for worthless jobs selling gala and whatnot.

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by Nolevel666: 9:30am On Nov 26, 2023
herald9:

But what's really wrong with you people?

What's the correlation between what you just spewed and the current topic?

How do we validate your own level of education when you can't simply stick to a topic?

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by joe1309: 9:37am On Nov 26, 2023
SoNature:
I want to believe that Akwa Ibom State wnats to teach the criminals we have in power at the federal level how to run a successful airline business.

To achieve this, you must audit your profit and loss account every six months. If you don't break even in 5 years, sell off the business to private investors. Please don't be like Nigeria Airways and Nigeria Air.
what about your state?
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by skywalker240(m): 9:45am On Nov 26, 2023
olamilarks:
Can't wait to fly on this. I'm sure they'll start flying to international locations with this.
They should have been more classier like Emirates and Qatar airways that uses Airbus 380 and Boeing 777

Classic and luxury plus more space

The government can afford that

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by Aringon(m): 9:59am On Nov 26, 2023
[
You MUST BE SICK IN THE HEAD AND STUPID FROM THE WOMB for writing this rubbish

quote author=JASONjnr post=127167783]

Are they impacting on the common lives of her people? Because you will find every Akwaibom person doing househelp in almost every state in Nigeria.[/quote]
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by udomonday: 10:04am On Nov 26, 2023
JASONjnr:

you really sound like an idiot, akwa ibom people are natural travellers, that does not mean that people in the state are not doing well, it is the spirit of independence and competition that makes them look for greener pasture outside the state. they fact that we have foreigners In Nigeria does not mean that thier country is not doing well. Just leave your comfort zone and travel so that your brain will open.

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by Bimpe29: 10:13am On Nov 26, 2023
Kudos to the government of Akwa Ibom as well as management and staff of Ibom Air for their commitment.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by dsekist(m): 10:20am On Nov 26, 2023
JASONjnr:

You’re very naive to say that every akwaibom person is doing houselhelp… how many of them work for you?

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by RayRay06677(m): 10:30am On Nov 26, 2023
JASONjnr:

Do you know that, after Edo, Akwa Ibom records the most prostittutes in Nigeria and Europe?

Calling me names only proves that your state breeds arrogant and uncultured people.

Mention your state make I toast your state babe now and provide evidence before mid day.

Whatever you say, AKS is the most peaceful in Nigeria and once we have peace, every other thing is added unto us.

Best road network, entire state is connected. Uyo the capital is max of 1hr from any extreme of the state.

Best dishes and every other thing, never left AKS for more than 2 weeks and don't wish to leave AKS except for business and back in days.

Only state you will never have traffic gridlock except 2 minutes wait at traffic lights.

Maybe the state govt should spoon feed the people and where is that done, the govt is to provide enabling environment which is what the Akwa Ibom state is doing.

Despite all the aforementioned achievements in a short while, AKS is a work in progress, wait for it soon.

Our househelp is the number 3 citizen ruling over you states 3 senators, who is now the house help in the Nigerian senate?

From now till noon, identify 1 house help from AKS and get 5k, anywhere in Nigeria, drop name and phone number as I will interview the person and confirm his roots before you drop your house help bros name.

Name one house help from AKS before or forever keep mute.

It's past noon and the dude's search for AKS indigene as house help anywhere is not successful.

At this juncture, I can say he and others like him just sit and fabricate Hollywood tales and spread online.

I will still anybody that wants to sell that narrative till tomorrow to mention a known house help from AKS with a phone contact because I will ask about his village as proof.

Mention a known AKS indigene as house help anywhere in the world?

4 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by VEHINTOLAR: 10:33am On Nov 26, 2023
JASONjnr:

Come on,please,don't attack the lovely Akwa-Ibomites;they are great people ! The Mofo you quoted is an IGBO,they always look for every opportunity to blame other people for their woes - they blame the Yoruba,the Fulani,the Ijaw,Anang,Hausa,Federal Govt,Tinubu,Wike, Ikwere,everybody but themselves ! It is an hereditary issue which runs in their Osu DNA !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by XAUBulls: 10:57am On Nov 26, 2023
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by SIONKPO1(m): 11:09am On Nov 26, 2023
JASONjnr:

House help with dignity.
Even in the UK there are lots of people that don't have house.
Ogbeni shut up your mouth and take your bittered heart to your family.

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by SIONKPO1(m): 11:15am On Nov 26, 2023
JASONjnr:

This kind of human being should be fed to the Hungry Lions in Zoo.
Arrogance and pride.

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by tonyashburton: 11:19am On Nov 26, 2023
State government wey dey serious.
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by Classickj(m): 11:22am On Nov 26, 2023
JASONjnr:

baba shut up mouth

this was then not now

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by XAUBulls: 11:37am On Nov 26, 2023
Jcomtrader:

You are very silly
Are there not kano indigenes doing gateman all over nigeria.
Are there not yoruba people begging all over Ibadan. What are their govts doing with their money?

Whats with this househelp stereotypes
Its better to be good cooks and cleaners that thieves and beggars
I have to step in so you don't perpetuate misleading information and hate speech...

Cut the B.S. and quite the sensationalism here.

Yorubas are not begging all over Ibadan. The People whose photos you may have seen online or offline are migrants from other states especially from the Far Northern states (even non-Nigerians) who have moved to other parts of Nigeria due to banditry and the Islamist insurgency. That you may have seen beggars on the streets of Ibadan doesn't mean they are of Yoruba descent. The open nature of migration in Nigeria is what has led to all kinds of abuses in interstate movements of people. Period.

I went through your post to get a sense of who you are and discovered that you are from Abia State based on the thread you created on Aba, and I saw where you were taunting Yoruba folks, the South West,and downgrading Lagos State on that same thread. Be wise, otherwise you will be called out further over your dishonesty and ethnic bigotry.

This travel thread must not be detailed.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by mredd: 11:58am On Nov 26, 2023
Very commendable effort. Some very bitter souls are sad by this development. They will continue to live in bitterness and poverty while AKS continues its transition to greater heights.
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by Horus(m): 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2023
Ibom Air Airbus A220-300

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by MeineMutter: 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2023
It is a welcomed development. Let them try and sustain it.
A brand new plane is not enough though but they have tried to show they are committed.

For scalability, it is good they list on our stock exchange and raise funds. Let them try and hold like 35% to 40% stake in Ibom Air. That’s what killed other airlines before them and that’s what is killing the ones we know. Our airline owners and CEOs don’t want people to share in what they make and they run into problems when they need serious funding to keep maintaining the fleets of planes.

Our government should enact laws that would mandate airline owners to list on our stock exchanges for good governance, transparency, efficiency and expansion sake.
We can count over a dozen of airlines that have come and gone in Nigeria. Maximum, they run for for 15 years, other than Aero Contractor.

Part of the returns from Ibom Air’s investments should be reinvested in the airline and later on channeled to fixing all rotten sectors, one-by-one.

They should target regional routes once they have like 5 newer planes that are airworthy and have passed all grade tests.

Aviation fuel will soon be cheaper once DANGOTE starts refining.

I pray one irresponsible governor won’t come and mess up the good work or use cunning way to takeover the airline the way Obasanjo did for OFN.

Other states of the federation should look for something serious doing to raise money to fix their estates instead and l.00ting monthly allocations - all in the name of signature projects.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tanker & Commercial Bus Collide In Lokoja, 10 Dead, 6 Injured (Graphic Pics) / Guys Share Ur Us Visa Interview Here / See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.