Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft (27117 Views)

Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Receives FG Approval To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians / The First Flight Of New Airbus BelugaXL Cargo Plane That Looks Like Whale / ₦303billion, Inside Singapore Airlines New Airbus A380 Luxury Suites(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by RayRay06677(m): 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2023
[quote author=RayRay06677 post=127170986]

Mention your state make I toast your state babe now and provide evidence before mid day.

Whatever you say, AKS is the most peaceful in Nigeria and once we have peace, every other thing is added unto us.

Best road network, entire state is connected. Uyo the capital is max of 1hr from any extreme of the state.

Best dishes and every other thing, never left AKS for more than 2 weeks and don't wish to leave AKS except for business and back in days.

Only state you will never have traffic gridlock except 2 minutes wait at traffic lights.

Maybe the state govt should spoon feed the people and where is that done, the govt is to provide enabling environment which is what the Akwa Ibom state is doing.

Despite all the aforementioned achievements in a short while, AKS is a work in progress, wait for it soon.

Our househelp is the number 3 citizen ruling over you states 3 senators, who is now the house help in the Nigerian senate?

From now till noon, identify 1 house help from AKS and get 5k, anywhere in Nigeria, drop name and phone number as I will interview the person and confirm his roots before you drop your house help bros name.

Name one house help from AKS before or forever keep mute.

It's past noon and the dude's search for AKS indigene as house help anywhere is not successful.

At this juncture, I can say he and others like him just sit and fabricate Nollywood tales and spread online.

I will still give anybody that wants to sell that narrative till tomorrow to mention a known house help from AKS with a phone contact because I will ask about his village as proof.

Mention a known AKS indigene as house help anywhere in the world?
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by dealslip(f): 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2023
JASONjnr:

You haven't doesn't mean others don't have them as househelps.

You're from Akwa Ibom state and even ashamed to admit it.
You have once again confirmed that there are many foolish people on this forum who are crass illiterate and cant reason beyond their warped sentimental mind. For you to even assume I am defending Akwaibom because I am from there is the reason why Nigeria has remained stunted with people reasoning like this. The nerves to think I am ashamed of Akwa Ibom is a disgrace. I am a full blooded woman from Ogun State. I don't judge matters from foolish sentiments but from an objective point.

Thank You

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by olamilarks(m): 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
skywalker240:

They should have been more classier like Emirates and Qatar airways that uses Airbus 380 and Boeing 777

Classic and luxury plus more space

The government can afford that
I agree. Though I must commend them since they're backed by a Nigerian state government and their service is top notch. Last time I flew with them, Air peace and Arik just dey cancel/postpone people flight and Ibom air stuck to schedule, very un-Nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by Pootle: 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2023
tiny jets, they should see emirate fleet undecided
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by Zardex(m): 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2023
I once use their Airline. Their services is good.

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by EBEk101(m): 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2023
JASONjnr:

What is the state using the profits for?

Are they impacting on the common lives of her people? Because you will find every Akwaibom person doing househelp in almost every state in Nigeria.

Enough with all this akwa ibom house help nonsense
I have seen almost every tribe in Nigeria do house help so cut the crap
Which state for Nigeria no get poor people
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by EBEk101(m): 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2023
sholatech:
Every Akwaibom doing househelp? What a narrow minded stereotype. The former governor was an ED at Zenith bank and not a househelp. Nathaniel Bassey is a world renowned gospel artist. Someone from Akwaibom is your current senate president etc and they are not househelps

Don’t mind the corn headed fool

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by SoNature(m): 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2023
gare:

Later some idiots will come and say government has no business in running an airline, that it should be for private investors, if states wants to sell garri to ensure its citizens are ok and the states is also update let them sell. akwa ibom is number one forget that over hyped Lagos.

Those people who say that are right.

Akwa Ibom runs Ibom Air as a PPP business.

If any government runs a business in Nigeria, Nigerians will destroy it.

Nigerians are terrible humans who are always after what they will get and never about what they can give to make things better.

That's why nothing works in this country.
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by iHateFraudsters: 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2023
JASONjnr:

Are they impacting on the common lives of her people? Because you will find every Akwaibom person doing househelp in almost every state in Nigeria.

So Ibom air will be used to feed the whole Akwa Ibom?

When was ibom air inaugurated?

And whose fault is it that they do house helps in every state?

So you mean to tell me that there are no millionaires and billionaires and average people in akwa ibom?
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by Penisman: 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2023
JASONjnr:

They are using the profit to fvck your asshawo mother. Mumuu pikin
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by Penisman: 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2023
Nolevel666:

A lot of them are not educated.

Them women fine but can’t even speak fluent English
Even your biological moother is not educated too. Infact if not that she is a well recognized ashaawo, you small mmmonkey would have had nothing to eat. Son of a dead swine.
May God punnnish your family.
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by emmi14: 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2023
Siberia01:
cool

Akwa ibom...
I think the state will do better
If it were to be a country on its own
Sound reasoning. The essence of regionalism.
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by Phantom233: 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2023
The man in the middle is the immediate past governor (Udom emmanuel) who personally imposed his toy boy as a successor to cover up for the trillions he looted. As you can see he is still performing an official function which is supposed to be performed by the incumbent governor.
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by Phantom233: 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2023
skywalker240:
International airport, and yet these guys can't get Airbus 380, 360, or even 340?

We know they can afford 20 of these aircraft's, but archaic mentality plus backward mentality, they won't

Ethiopia Airways and Emirate have these as trade marks
Your stupidity is so obvious but what baffles me the most is your bitterness and ethnic biased mind set for a state that is feeding you and your people through it's resources. am sure you don't have a functional airport in your state. If you knew anything about airport services you won't say all these trash. Cos plane sizes used by airlines depends largely on their volume of customers traffic and efficiency.
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by JASONjnr(m): 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2023
dealslip:

You have once again confirmed that there are many foolish people on this forum who are crass illiterate and cant reason beyond their warped sentimental mind. For you to even assume I am defending Akwaibom because I am from there is the reason why Nigeria has remained stunted with people reasoning like this. The nerves to think I am ashamed of Akwa Ibom is a disgrace. I am a full blooded woman from Ogun State. I don't judge matters from foolish sentiments but from an objective point.

Thank You

A Yoruba person being cursy isnt the reason why this country is in the mess?

A foolish Yoruba person that voted the idiotic old druggie.

Whether you admit to it or not. You can't change the facts. Akwaibom people are all over the country and they're well known for househelps and cleaners. I never made them to do that. They offer themselves as good cooks and being house helps.

And you don't even know the meaning of the words you're typing up there. You claimed I am sentimental, yet you don't even know how close I am to Akwa Ibom people. You don't even know how if my nature of job takes me to Akwa Ibom state every time.

I can understand Akwa Ibom languages and you can't... I am more factual than you. You are the one with emotions on your posts.

You really should stop being stupid.☺️☺️
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by JASONjnr(m): 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2023
Classickj:

baba let me papa shut up mouth

this was then not now

What difference does it make?

Then and now?
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by JASONjnr(m): 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2023
SIONKPO1:

This kind of human being should be fed to the Hungry Lions in Zoo.
Arrogance and pride.

If you don't have pride, you're useless....😎😎
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by JASONjnr(m): 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2023
SIONKPO1:

House help with dignity.
Even in the UK there are lots of people that don't have house.
Ogbeni shut up your mouth and take your bittered heart to your family.

Since you've accepted this as a fact.... Then, you don't have to be angry and hateful.

Househelp with dignity....😊😊😊🙏

Una doh.
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by JASONjnr(m): 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2023
Penisman:

They are using the profit to fvck my asshawo mother. I be Mumuu pikin

Good for you!
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by JASONjnr(m): 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

So Ibom air will be used to feed the whole Akwa Ibom?

When was ibom air inaugurated?

And whose fault is it that they do house helps in every state?

So you mean to tell me that there are no millionaires and billionaires and average people in akwa ibom?

You sef reason na. Can the money go round in feeding the people?

Point is, the proceeds can be used to build schools in some LGAs where there's no school. And in those areas, making education free should be encouraged.

And skill acquisition centres in those areas. So that the youngsters will rather learn a skill to earn than to go work as househelps to get paid peanuts. And get molested.
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by JASONjnr(m): 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2023
EBEk101:

Enough with all this akwa ibom house help nonsense
I have seen almost every tribe in Nigeria do house help so cut the crap
Which state for Nigeria no get poor people

This topic is all about Akwa Ibom state and we are focusing on them. They've the number 3power in the country and if not called out, how will their leaders come to their aid?
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by EBEk101(m): 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2023
JASONjnr:

This topic is all about Akwa Ibom state and we are focusing on them. They've the number 3power in the country and if not called out, how will their leaders come to their aid?

Why are you so focused on Akwa Ibom ? last I checked, the state is not even the poorest state in the country, mind you the narrative of that state is changing very fast so saying her people are in every state doing house help is an insult.
There are other ways to call the state government out without insulting the people
Or are there no poor people in your state for you to call your own government out?

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by guywitzerogal(m): 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2023
JASONjnr:

Do you know that, after Edo, Akwa Ibom records the most prostittutes in Nigeria and Europe?

Right in Nigeria, Akwa Ibom girls are the cheapest to get.

Calling me names only proves that your state breeds arrogant and uncultured people.
and where did you get dt statistics from? am proud of my state, let do statistics of which state has d most hook up girls and adulterer..... Let see.... Uncultured ko uncivilized ni

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by Elanqy: 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2023
JASONjnr:

The useless senate president is a househelp to Tinubu, rubber stamping on every loan bills passing on his table.

Now, to clear your doubts. The proportion of rich folks from your state and the poor folks from your state will result to my earlier statement.
This is the most useless and tribalistic post I have seen in ages.

Before you can mention one rich and well to do Akwa Ibom person, you must have mentioned a thousand of them mopping and washing plates inside people's kitchen.
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by Aniedi30(m): 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2023
Is it only Akwa ibom people doing house help work? Or u don't have what to say.. just shut up
JASONjnr:

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by DRKRIZ: 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2023
Who is this fool?
Agony of a drowning man.
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by dealslip(f): 7:52pm On Nov 26, 2023
JASONjnr:

A Yoruba person being cursy isnt the reason why this country is in the mess?

A foolish Yoruba person that voted the idiotic old druggie.

Whether you admit to it or not. You can't change the facts. Akwaibom people are all over the country and they're well known for househelps and cleaners. I never made them to do that. They offer themselves as good cooks and being house helps.

And you don't even know the meaning of the words you're typing up there. You claimed I am sentimental, yet you don't even know how close I am to Akwa Ibom people. You don't even know how if my nature of job takes me to Akwa Ibom state every time.

I can understand Akwa Ibom languages and you can't... I am more factual than you. You are the one with emotions on your posts.

You really should stop being stupid.☺️☺️
Just look at your foolishness all over your comment. For someone that accused me of being ashamed of being an Akwa Ibomite with out any evidence is telling me that I should know you are close to Akwa Ibom. You are still insisting on stereotyping Akwa Ibom as househelps. Can't you see how stupid and illiterate you are? Then you move on to voting for a drug lord because I said I am Yoruba. Your foolishness is now a disgrace. Go and treat your mind, it's full of shit and confusion. Just jumping from one irrelevancy to another

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by Kingsley904: 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2023
JASONjnr:

When you speak, endeavor to speak with facts!
Take it or leave.
Akwa Abasi Ibom state is blessed!

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by JASONjnr(m): 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
dealslip:

Just look at your foolishness all over your comment. For someone that accused me of being ashamed of being an Akwa Ibomite with out any evidence is telling me that I should know you are close to Akwa Ibom. You are still insisting on stereotyping Akwa Ibom as househelps. Can't you see how stupid and illiterate you are? Then you move on to voting for a drug lord because I said I am Yoruba. Your foolishness is now a disgrace. Go and treat your mind, it's full of shit and confusion. Just jumping from one irrelevancy to another

You're frustrated and I hope you heal from it.

Again, Akwaibom people are either househelps or cleaners.

Taking this very personal, means that you're a househelp.

You can go and hug a transformer.

😎😎😎😎
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by Rating(m): 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2023
I hope this does not fail after Udom's tenure. They can take some useful lessons from UAE and Singapore how they have been successful at state-owned enterprises.
Re: Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft by Ezemann(m): 6:37am On Nov 27, 2023
JASONjnr:

The useless senate president is a househelp to Tinubu, rubber stamping on every loan bills passing on his table.

Now, to clear your doubts. The proportion of rich folks from your state and the poor folks from your state will result to my earlier statement.

Before you can mention one rich and well to do Akwa Ibom person, you must have mentioned a thousand of them mopping and washing plates inside people's kitchen.
Must you show case your lack of home training in the public?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Ways Nigerians Can Take A Luxury Trip Abroad Without Spending A Fortune / Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc / Guys Share Ur Us Visa Interview Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.