Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend (29672 Views)

Davido Gifts Isreal DMW's Fianceé ₦500k For Airtime (Photo) / Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London / Davido Gifts Isreal DMW A Brand New Toyota Venza (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by Hezmatosky: 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2023
But how you go take go church, the only thing wey dey ur mind na babe? Bro, I been dey support you before, but you just fall my hand. Not just a woman o, she come fine join and to make the matter worse, she come be virgin. Haba, bro you know say u no get respect o. Which means you must have devoted your whole time testing and servicing cheesy First, you offended God. U enter God house pick expensive gift, so beautiful and precious. Secondly, upon say u no even fine as a man, upon say your tribe sef na one kin place to marry, she no still worry. Now, you dey blame God for realising such precious gift to you.
Bro, go and apologise to God and finally to the girl ok. Just be a man go, we will help you.
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by Fiscus105(m): 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2023
dinachi:

Yes it shouldn't be so but it's what it is. The Church of today is full of hypochrites

Millions of lesbians and retired and practicing prostitutes full church these days. Only a fool still believe that girl you met in Church is a good girl.

A girl you meet in a club in her element is better that a girl you meet in church in her pretentious state.

Most Church girls are coded lesbians and prostitutes. They pretend a lot.

Let it starts from you, if u change for better , I change for better, church and society would be changed for better.........stop blaming church but we ourselves and stop blame marriage institution but the couples.

The guys too, are they different from girls? Those club girls where are they meeting those guys? No be club? The guys that attend club aren't them going to church too?

If a pastor stop marriage because they don't conform with church ethics, people like you would still condernm the pastor.
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by jaxxy(m): 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2023
fxexperts:
Yes oo.. at least she is not pretending. clubs girls are you get what you price. but you see those church girls they will lie pretend and when you marry that is when you will see their true self.

because the guy was blinded by the fact that the lady was always giving him church and holier than though vibe, he failed to look at other aspect of her character which are more important for a marriage to work.

She was immature, senseless and ungrateful that is what she did.

That's not enough reason to insult ur partner and her parents in public like she gave u another man's child.

That's also immature... The Truth is israel is very immature. He hasn't seen bad girls so this one is a bad girl to him now? grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by Khyrvxjzy: 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2023
derecho:
Is the Israel guy a good boy or church guy?
You think you can just come to Church and pick a godly lady because you be wetin?
No godly church girl marries anyhow.

Like attracts like.If you are pretender, you'll get a pretender.

love this

like attract like
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by Bluesearoll(m): 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2023
Na people like them dey find a Born again wife with ashawo vibe
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by BarrElChapo(m): 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2023
Saints and sinners all converge in church, this notion of “church girl or boy” is stupid.
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by CrownLands(m): 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2023
His pain is deep.
He made a poor decision to marry her.
Exposes how immature he is. The lady may not have been ready for marriage. All these are not the fault of the church.
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by obaidan: 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2023
Wahala no be like bicycle like this..... I see why that boy Israel dey reason d way e dey reason, na d same way im friends dey reason... What do u mean she used virginity to deceive him.
Benin boys always think they are street smart, na small things dey fall them...just be making mouth up and down, everything no be cultism and gun, develop ur brain small and stop making decisions with ur anus

1 Like

Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by Googledotcom: 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2023
Let's not generalise, there are lots of beautiful souls in church to Marry from, that DMW had a bitter experience doesn't mean all church girls are the same.
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by obaidan: 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2023
Bluesearoll:
Na people like them dey find a Born again wife with ashawo vibe
dem dey find God fearing stripper

3 Likes

Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by Quebec91(m): 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2023
Factorial
immortalcrown:
You guys should learn to be factual. Learn to make claims you can factually prove. The church will be the worst place to marry if what happened to Israel has never happened to any man that married from outside the church.

I am not defending the church. But your judgement here is very illogical. There are bad people in the church, there are also bad people outside the church. Whoever cannot choose a good wife from the church cannot choose a good wife from outside the church. Whoever is able to pick a good wife from outside the church can as well pick a good wife from the church.
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by GLouis: 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2023
If church is the wrong place to marry, why not try Shrine or club.

P.s Sheila was right in everything she told Israel. Stop trying to deny the obvious truth
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by zebszebs: 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2023
A lady who claimed to have been a two-time beauty queen and still a virgin?

Alex Reports should have advised Israel on how impossible that combo is to find.

Reminds me of an Ilorin Alfa who occasionally brought a nurse to check his daughter's hymen to confirm their virginity.

These "wise" girls, then made sure their male partners only did it through the hole where waste is passed from the body.

So on paper, these girls were unsullied maidens whilst in real life they were harlots.
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by Goalnaldo(m): 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2023
derecho:
Is the Israel guy a good boy or church guy?
You think you can just come to Church and pick a godly lady because you be wetin?
No godly church girl marries anyhow.

Like attracts like.If you are pretender, you'll get a pretender.
The best comment I've seen in this thread 🙌

1 Like

Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by Germi9: 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2023
He is correct
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by Bliss62: 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2023
If you like go to your village if you like go to church, a girl who will change would change
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by obaidan: 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2023
abhosts:
To be fair, most 21 year olds are still very immature and not ready for marriage. Israel is a very poor judge of character for choosing to settle down with her of all people.

See the way she was urging him to leave Davido and start his own business, as if starting a business and succeeding in Nigeria is moi moi.
U can start something and still be working for your boss or employer. Although u are right about the girl being immature and u cant blame her, she's just 21, almost everyone made silly decisions and had nonsense values at that age but getting married to a girl at 21 is very very risky, especially one exposed to the world of beauty pageantry, most times the values they see in that industry is beauty and money. Very unstable mindset at that age, At that age she's not even totally sure what she wants to pursue in life, she's not yet sure what she's attracted to in the opposite sex, whether na sense or Tall dark n Handsome or Money. And truth be told, even Israel never get sense for marriage and here are my reasons 1- he has been shouting that they used virginity and church to deceive him, what manner of talk is that(even if that's d case shame suppose catch am to talk am) 2- he appeared to use material gifts to attract the girl and her parents at the beginning 3 - now that they are fighting he keeps mentioning everything he bought for her, no woman with some dignity will want to be with him again, ofcourse lots of women will still run to be with him BUT u can already tell why

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by Lanruze: 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2023
This guy will regret this his rant forever.

Why is he ruling out the possibility of reconciliation ?

The lady will never forgive him.

Poking his undeterred mouth into a couples affair. The girl is just acting her age and her status as a virgin.

Most girls without experience always act immature because in the real sense they really are.

1 Like

Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by obaidan: 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2023
Lanruze:
This guy will regret this his rant forever.
Why is he ruling out the possibility of reconciliation ?
The lady will never forgive him.
Poking his undeterred mouth into a couples affair. The girl is just acting her age and her status as a vigin.
Most girls without experience always act immature because in the real sense they really are.
him and his friends are d same. Let's even leave reconciliation out of the matter, he probably hopes to marry again. I wonder the kind of woman that will want to be with a man that will get on social media with his friends and be shouting i bought her phone, i met 2600 naira in her account. Going forward he will only attract the women who do not care about u calling them a gold-digger. Higher chance of this happening again. Because the next woman will be cautious, possibly setting him up so she can have receipts to disgrace him incase they break up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by nedekid: 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
Who is this 70 year old man with plenty white bia bia?
Kai, some people dont have shame shaa.. shocked
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by uzomadu: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2023
Like mind attract like mind. So, that's what you got when you're neither here nor there. But to be frank with you, If you sincerely work/serve God, he'll direct your path from trailing in the wrong direction.
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by Etimemy: 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2023
This guy is not man enough. Treat yourself to be a good man before starting to look for a wife to marry.
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by Beckham14: 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2023
dominique:
He knew what he was doing when he went for a "naive church girl" barely out of her teens. He was looking for small girl to control and exploit. He deserves whatever disgrace he's facing today. After gallivanting about, you now believe you deserve to be "rewarded" with a "virtuous" woman. Rubbish! Good thing the sham of a union did not produce any kids. Having a child for this type of walking disaster is one of the worst things that can ever happen to any woman
Your hypocrisy is out of this world Dominique.

This is Jason, feel free to ban me.

You deleted my comment, but left that of your brothers in the other thread.

Weldone.
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by Bekboycrs: 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2023
immortalcrown:
You guys should learn to be factual. Learn to make claims you can factually prove. The church will be the worst place to marry if what happened to Israel has never happened to any man that married from outside the church.

I am not defending the church. But your judgement here is very illogical. There are bad people in the church, there are also bad people outside the church. Whoever cannot choose a good wife from the church cannot choose a good wife from outside the church. Whoever is able to pick a good wife from outside the church can as well pick a good wife from the church.
you get sense
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by soccerlite: 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2023
Where's the good place bayi?
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2023
Na the same hookup girls be the church girls, especially the ones that attend the mega churches. I know some girls who wouldn't miss a Sunday service... But call them after church for hookup for reasonable amount of cash and they will be at your location in no time
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by SGCC: 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2023
Agenda must agend.
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by jice(m): 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2023
JOhnnyfreash:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exzMMIYdIqQ

This one just dey craze. What is the crime advising your husband to step up?
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by obaidan: 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2023
Kingosytex:
The thing really pained this guy, I really feel his pain.
For those who will tag him as being petty and not man enough, not everyone can hoard emotions in his heart and not speak up all in the name of trying to be a man.

Men have been so much manipulated that they fail to speak out and heal emotionally.
Speaking out helps you heal, you've got to voice out and free your mind.

If the woman can actually speak out, why can't you?
Many men have let some of these things weigh them down and send them to the great beyond all in the name of trying to be a man.
it is not about him concealing the pain. He can speak out, other men speak out reasonably, some things he is saying are not necessary. He is just setting himself up for another woman that will be more prepared and more brutal than this 21 years old. Sometimes think about the long term implications of what u do..... knowing that if things go south he will come to the public to say i bought her a pant, i bought her father a phone, every woman that comes to him now will be cautious with him, possibly try to get things they can also use to blackmail him.... marriage will flourish when there's some form vulnerability around each other, not when u are dealing with ur partner with excessive caution.

1 Like

Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by Flame333: 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2023
We4all:
A 21 year old deceived a 70 years old man. Israel should bury his face in shame.

Baba may just want someone he can tame but may be the plan didn't go as planned..

What does a 21 yrs know about marriage... Truth be told, just marry someone with proper training and have good character.. Let's start from there.. And she should have good future plans as well..

I use myself as example because I'm older than my woman with over 14yrs but am regretting my decision today.. She is 23 today.. I choose to train her to my taste but she is rude and proud.. When she offends me and I try to correct her, she would tell me because we sex together and have a baby, disrespect should be part of it.. I equally just sent her packing because, basically, I have not enjoy anything about her for 3yrs now and am almost sinking into depression..

Story plenty.. Behind the scene, that where the raw truth stays..

2 Likes

Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by Goodoldays(m): 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2023
He forgot to tell us where should be the best place to find a wife

1 Like

Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by Tayorshd87: 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2023
immortalcrown:

Your head get better oil abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned / Rita Dominic Vs. Aishwarya Rai / Ariyo Exposes Kaycee Oduche, Producer For 'Sexually Harassing His Cousin'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.