Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend (29673 Views)

Davido Gifts Isreal DMW's Fianceé ₦500k For Airtime (Photo) / Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London / Davido Gifts Isreal DMW A Brand New Toyota Venza (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by Tayorshd87: 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2023
My brother we plenty for here no be only you
Infact as is it now am looking for a way to divorce and be single again until I find another ..

because I can't be going home happily in the house am paying rent and d likes

Flame333:

Baba may just want someone he can tame but may be the plan didn't go as planned..

What does a 21 yrs know about marriage... Truth be told, just marry someone with proper training and have good character.. Let's start from there.. And she should have good future plans as well..

I use myself as example because I'm older than my woman with over 14yrs but am regretting my decision today.. She is 23 today.. I choose to train her to my taste but she is rude and proud.. When she offends me and I try to correct her, she would tell me because we sex together and have a baby, disrespect should be part of it.. I equally just sent her packing because, basically, I have not enjoy anything about her for 3yrs now and am almost sinking into depression..

Story plenty.. Behind the scene, that where the raw truth stays..

2 Likes

Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by humilitypays(m): 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2023
Can somebody please explain to me what happened between the Israel of a guy and his so called wife?

Did the wife cheat or divorced him?

I don't understand what's going on here angry

1 Like

Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by loswhite(m): 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

She asked him to have a side income, Asa Ashika has 2 different businesses but still with Davido.
He can beg for money to buy perfume but not to open business.
If Davido parts with him today, where will he start from if he doesn't have a side income? Does Davido not have side incomes? Does Portable not run a bar?
What is her own business? How is telling your husband to have his own business lead to fight? Must everyone have business? Is her business generating enough income for her? Let's start from there. They will tell is the real reason for their quarrel very soon...lol but for now to your tent o Isreal

1 Like

Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by Cantonese: 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

She asked him to have a side income, Asa Ashika has 2 different businesses but still with Davido.
He can beg for money to buy perfume but not to open business.
If Davido parts with him today, where will he start from if he doesn't have a side income? Does Davido not have side incomes? Does Portable not run a bar?

See, it is no one's business how he runs he life. People are so quick, so speedy to judge others, over matters that absolutely don't concern them.

Civil servants work for 35 years and happily retire. In the years of their jobs, the choices they make about their careers, lives and affairs absolutely concern them. The retire happily and have their peace, with no side or extra jobs.

DMX is the logistics manager with Davido. He is satisfied with his job and that is all. He is well paid and his boss likes his performance. Very soon you will hear that Davido uses his destiny and glory.

That he begged his boss openly for money to buy perfume, does not in anyway remove from his personality or finances. That does not remove that fact that he lives very well. If he did not have the ability to keep a wife, be would not marry the lady.

Unfortunately they both were too fast and not ready to marry. Possibly also they were not compatible in many ways.

Contentment is very important in the lives and of people. Your wife will push to steal and yet disown you. Your wife will push you to kill and yet accuse you of the same. Men need a lot of care.

Now they can both rest, move on with their lives and take their time to either reconcile or find other suitable partners.
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by Agugbadin: 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2023
Are you just knowing.Sorry for your unawareness before going to look for wife in a church If you had asked on Nairaland many would have shared their experiences here and caution you not to even think of it at all .It is really terrible.
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by mukthar2000(m): 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
This is just normal woman talk to hurt their husband when fighting to trigger his ego towards success.

Israel should handle his wife maturely and not to allow all this exaggerated blogger intervene intobtheir marital issues.
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2023
O boy blame yourself stop taking hard drugs angry
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by obaidan: 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2023
Goodoldays:
He forgot to tell us where should be the best place to find a wife
na Shrine
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by Agugbadin: 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2023
DREAMHOMES6970:
Na the same hookup girls be the church girls, especially the ones that attend the mega churches. I know some girls who wouldn't miss a Sunday service... But call them after church for hookup for reasonable amount of cash and they will be at your location in no time

Correct
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by Mom007(f): 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2023
Birds of a feather flock together. Foolish and proud over nothing. What woman will be happily married to a clown like isreal dmw? Old man that clowns around for a celebrity as a means of livelihood and nothing as a backup? The whole world has suddenly forgotten that David once sacked this isreal guy and the guy was begging upandan until David took him back. So as a wife, if the guy is sacked today and has nothing to fall back on, is that a good thing? Did she not do well in asking him to get a business running on the side? Even if its a school, pure water factory or a bakery or even a supermarket... afterall, She never said he should stop working for obo did she? Laziness, lack of mental intelligence and access to easy money no let the guy see road. Cursing the girl upandan,Tueh!
Forget story. Any lady in this era that can remain a virgin until marriage is a special sort.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by APOPTOSIS: 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2023
Know it and Know it now...
Women are TERRITORIALISTIC .
It's only a woman that can severe friendship and strong family ties. Women come into families filled with boys, sow seeds of hatred and discord, pitting brothers against one another.
The moment dey get married into families, their first agenda is dissolution of that used to be lovely family and thereafter taking charge & dishing out commands like they were there from the beginning
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by VULCAN(m): 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2023
I love this analysis.

Straight and Sharp.

Well done

immortalcrown:
You guys should learn to be factual. Learn to make claims you can factually prove. The church will be the worst place to marry if what happened to Israel has never happened to any man that married from outside the church.

I am not defending the church. But your judgement here is very illogical. There are bad people in the church, there are also bad people outside the church. Whoever cannot choose a good wife from the church cannot choose a good wife from outside the church. Whoever is able to pick a good wife from outside the church can as well pick a good wife from the church.
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by 82man: 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2023
Some people don't even know how they started it and how they melt each other, you guys are busy to judge Israel dmw for nothing, before you judge be clear , his wife is pastor daughter, LIVING FAITH CHURCH SENIOR PASTOR FOR THAT MATTER
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by 82man: 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2023
We are not talk about celestial,Christ embassy or C&S
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by MrDoGood(m): 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2023
Dem no dey put mouth for husband and wife matter.

Some people never learn ohhhh

Even if my guy pay me to talk ill about the wife or ex wife, i won't
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by Charly68: 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2023
derecho:
Is the Israel guy a good boy or church guy?
You think you can just come to Church and pick a godly lady because you be wetin?
No godly church girl marries anyhow.

Like attracts like.If you are pretender, you'll get a pretender.
God bless you
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by bigiyaro(m): 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2023
😁😁😁😁😁😁.... nobody says the church is a factory for producing "best wives"
The thing is, when guy man rock rotten girls finish, his mind will tell him, all non religious girls are 100% not wifeable. Rotten girl wey her mind don touch ground, go disguise go church, go dey do religious to hook guilable guys. As miracle no dey tire Jesus, two rotten people go jam and marry.....the rest na history.
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by ud4u: 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2023
Church is the best place to marry
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by luminouz(m): 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2023
We4all:
A 21 year old deceived a 70 years old man. Israel should bury his face in shame.

You have been crying since!!!

What exactly is your issue? Get laid and stop ranting
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by kissdabride: 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2023
immortalcrown:
You guys should learn to be factual. Learn to make claims you can factually prove. The church will be the worst place to marry if what happened to Israel has never happened to any man that married from outside the church.

I am not defending the church. But your judgement here is very illogical. There are bad people in the church, there are also bad people outside the church. Whoever cannot choose a good wife from the church cannot choose a good wife from outside the church. Whoever is able to pick a good wife from outside the church can as well pick a good wife from the church.
well said...
Ku lakaye
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by We4all: 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2023
luminouz:

I have been crying since!!!

What exactly is my issue? I want to
get laid and stop being a nuisance.

Kpele!
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by RosyIsBlessed: 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2023
Your story is different please. Stop the generalizations
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by dkidd: 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2023
We4all:
A 21 year old deceived a 70 years old man. Israel should bury his face in shame.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by dkidd: 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2023
SoNature:
Leave the church alone. There are good and bad people all over the place, including the church.

Facts have emerged that girls with average looks make better wives than those who think they are extremely good-looking.

You cannot see a girl with a bad character, ignore her character and focus on her looks. When she shows you the stuff she's made of, you start ranting like a hungry poppy.

The funny thing is that men are moved by what they see and will always prefer good-looking girls with bad character to average-looking girls with good character.
No pray to jam ugly woman when still wicked join. U go regret why u involve in the first place like bringing down ur standards just to accommodate her only for her to still guck u. Na olden days matter be that. There are good women who are very beautiful and also good women who are not and vice versa. No go dey play
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by luminouz(m): 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2023
We4all:

Kpele!
K
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by SoNature(m): 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2023
dkidd:

No pray to jam ugly woman when still wicked join. U go regret why u involve in the first place like bringing down ur standards just to accommodate her only for her to still guck u. Na olden days matter be that. There are good women who are very beautiful and also good women who are not and vice versa. No go dey play

That's very rare.

Most people go after very beautiful girls, making them lose respect for their men or their men tolerating a lot of nonsense from them because they are beautiful.
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by Bubu4Sea: 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2023
fxexperts:
Ifa follwer might be better than the church followers of these days.

Who gave you this fact. that is a big lie. ugly girls actually cheat alot, is just that they lack good opportunity to cheat, but when they opportunity comes they grab it with both hands. and they are laced with bad character as well.
Ifa na idol, literally demon😈
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by BadBradley: 7:25pm On Nov 27, 2023
derecho:
Is the Israel guy a good boy or church guy?
You think you can just come to Church and pick a godly lady because you be wetin?
No godly church girl marries anyhow.

Like attracts like.If you are pretender, you'll get a pretender.
another simp walking nake.d
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by SAMBARRY: 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2023
dominique:
He knew what he was doing when he went for a "naive church girl" barely out of her teens. He was looking for small girl to control and exploit. He deserves whatever disgrace he's facing today. After gallivanting about, you now believe you deserve to be "rewarded" with a "virtuous" woman. Rubbish! Good thing the sham of a union did not produce any kids. Having a child for this type of walking disaster is one of the worst things that can ever happen to any woman
exactly.you have said it all
He deserves everything he's getting.i have no pity for him.why didn't he go after those club girls and baddies why did he go to church to look for a naieve and inexperienced girl.unfortunately them package what he was running away from in White clothes grin

1 Like

Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by luminouz(m): 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:
Your story is different please. Stop the generalizations
Is that your baby? She is beautiful!!!
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by SAMBARRY: 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2023
sonofthunder:

Only a fool will look down on someone who earns more than 90% of Nigerians. How many people earning side income are richer than the affected person?

Is it all rich people that has side income?

I'm not saying he shouldn't have side income but let's think critically before condemning people. You want him to lose a good source of income because he wants to chase side income prematurely or what? There are better ways she could have handled the matter rather than shaming her man.
it's ok to the Doing boy boy for Davido,no problem.at least that's what pays his bills but there is nothing wrong in having a side buisness so girl actually has a point because seasons change in marriage and when seasons change they can stay afloat.

The only thing I see Disturbing Israel is ego, lousiness and lack of wisdom and maturity as a man
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by dkidd: 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2023
And see other hungry girls in his DM 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Vs. Aishwarya Rai / Ariyo Exposes Kaycee Oduche, Producer For 'Sexually Harassing His Cousin' / Bobrisky Slams Iyabo Ojo For Insulting Her Fans Who Beg For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.