Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,418 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend (29723 Views)

Davido Gifts Isreal DMW's Fianceé ₦500k For Airtime (Photo) / Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London / Davido Gifts Isreal DMW A Brand New Toyota Venza (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by Gerrard59(m): 5:44am On Nov 29, 2023
baum1:

Thinking like this makes me know that not all our people are dumb. I really enjoy the existence of some smart Nigerians. I get so used to the not-so-smart ones online that I get impressed, maybe too impressed, when I see one of the few smart ones online.

I like this logical argument. Well done Sir

Good to see you here. cheesy
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by Gerrard59(m): 5:45am On Nov 29, 2023
djon78:

Pretenders full church

Churches where you will see good homely well trained women more is Catholic and some other othordox churches

All these modern churches get plenty women not straight forward, not homely and likely to give a may stress

I am genuinely curious, examples like?
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by Karleb(m): 7:30am On Nov 29, 2023
Gerrard59:

I think older men who have never been married should marry women in their age range. Aim to be like Poju Oyemade and Olumide Akpata. Oscar Onyema is an exception - 20 years gap. Ned Nwoko and Razak Okoya never experienced this because while they married very young women, they had older wives.

To be fair, your ex-wife was right. There is a loss of "respect" when two people of the opposite sex have seen their nak.edness. To curtail against that, marry someone within your age range. This is one of the reasons many young women don't respect older men or even men these days because they have seen it all.

There is a place for complete disagreement and disrespect in marriage but it shouldn't be a daily dose.

Some women (also some men) are just rude and mannerless.

I have seen women adore and respect their husbands, even their imperfect husband.

So a woman advocating for constant disrespect in marriage is just mannerless and lack respect, seeing a person's unclothedness is not enough to warrant such behavior after all the disrespect is not mutual in this case( I assume sha).
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by Gerrard59(m): 7:39am On Nov 29, 2023
Karleb:

There is a place for complete disagreement and disrespect in marriage but it shouldn't be a daily dose.

Some women (also some men) are just rude and mannerless.

I have seen women adore and respect their husbands, even their imperfect husband.
So a woman advocating for constant disrespect in marriage is just mannerless and lack respect, seeing a person's unclothedness is not enough to warrant such behavior after all the disrespect is not mutual in this case( I assume sha).

I agree that some people are very mannerless, but I also believe how her manners will be viewed would be different when it is someone within her age range vs a man who is 14 years older than her. He would be seeing her as his niece or something. How she disagrees with him on issues would be viewed in a certain way as that is his first time being a married man. This is why I made the distinction from men who were previously married, most likely to women within their age range, who now have younger wives.
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by fxexperts: 8:06am On Nov 29, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Sorry, I don't have a boss!
Then you must be jobless, because everyone has a boss. even if you are selling Akara on the street, the customer who patronize you are your boss. Even Dangote has boss, his board of investors are his boss, his customers are his boss.
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by Acidosis(m): 11:27am On Nov 29, 2023
Speak for yourself.
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by folake4u(f): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2023
Acidosis:

Speak for yourself.

Lol. I envy you guys getting agitated over this guy's matter. Y'all really have time mehnn. cheesy

Just as Israel is, his friends are one and the same. Like minds isonu.

By the way, this guy has been giving loser vibes since he called out his ex who dumped him in 2001. I just knew once that he has low self-esteem issues.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by Acidosis(m): 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2023
folake4u:

Lol. I envy you guys getting agitated over this guy's matter. Y'all really have time mehnn. cheesy

Just as Israel is, his friends are one and the same. Like minds isonu.

By the way, this guy has been giving loser vibes since he called out his ex who dumped him in 2001. I just knew once that he has low self-esteem issues.

Very very obvious.
Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by folake4u(f): 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2023
Acidosis:

Very very obvious.

Certainly.

1 Like

Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by pansophist(m): 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2023
When people live life for the acceptance of others, nonsense like this happens. Can't they just divorce like mature adults? Why this social media mess?

If anybody asks why the sudden divorce of a young marriage, just say it's due to ''irreconcilable differences''. If they pinch further, then add that ''we failed to have some crucial conversations, to determine our non-negotiables, and if such conversations were had, we wouldnt have gotten married.''

If one person is immature, insecure, and desperately needs media attention by taking the details online to entertain uncaring strangers, then be mature and stay silent. A fight will only hold when two people show up in the boxing ring. If one person is in the ring, then there is no fight.

If anybody believes just what one person is saying online, then those who believe are all idiots. You treat them with indifference. You can see this clearly with Tonto Dike and her ex.

He was totally silent and left her to keep fooling herself online, and social media opinions were against Tonto. Silence is powerful. You don't have to respond to idiots. Insecurity makes noise, self-assurance is silent.

Na wa.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eucharia Anunobi Returns To Set With RMD After Her Son's Death (Photos) / Hushpuppi: Don't Vote For Buhari, He Has Failed Us, Vote For Atiku / Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.