Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,342 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

They Are Now Making A Case For You To Legally Sell Your Kidneys And Organs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / They Are Now Making A Case For You To Legally Sell Your Kidneys And Organs (219 Views)

Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! / What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) / Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Are Now Making A Case For You To Legally Sell Your Kidneys And Organs by DomPerignon: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2023
The WSJ published an article that is promoting the sale of one's organs.

You do know who owns the WSJ and who all their editorial staff are.

That aside , the same cretins in the WSJ pushing this are dual citizens to a country in the ME that is the global capital of illicit organ trading/trafficking - Israel.

Now this isn't your normal satanic take on issues just as how same cretins went to court in the US demanding that abortion is a critical rite in their satanic religion and that any laws enacted by states banning such abomination is infringing on their religious rights to offer human child sacrifices to their god, Baal.

Why this latest madness from the mind of a depraved Jew hit me to open a topic on it is how I immediately saw a future where human organs can be used as collateral for Jewish loans.

Mind you, these are the same people who started the whole Atlantic slave trade and defended it using their own religious text (Black Africans are considered to be a cross between a man and a monkey in their Talmud) and the quack science of Darwansim to ensure the trade in Africans was maintained for close to 400ys.

Now imagine a future where the stockmarket in New York and London openly trade in Kidney stock or a scenario were a loan defaulter literally has to pay with his organs.

God help us from these Jews.

Re: They Are Now Making A Case For You To Legally Sell Your Kidneys And Organs by immortalcrown(m): 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2023
Hmmm!

(1) (Reply)

. / Fafaron / My Self Esteem Is Seriously Impaired. What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.