Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas (31949 Views)

Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas / Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas / Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Rossikk(m): 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2023
Chiderao1:

You still haven't made a point, you just called me names datszul.
Death to everyone that shouts allahu akbar while murdering people and death to those who support dem, and death to their Children and Children children.. If you Dont kill them all their children will continue from where their fathers and mothers stopped..
Death to Hamas, death to those who harbor dem death to their children.
Long live the Israeli, long live the Jew's, God bless the Jew's for doing what the Christians won't / couldn't do

YOU WILL ROAST IN HELLFIRE FOR YOUR WICKEDNESS.

GOD MADE LAWS.

YOU CANNOT REJECT HIS LAWS OF PROPORTIONALITY AND HOPE TO LIVE.

HE HAS DESTROYED EMPIRES AND MIGHTY KINGS WHO THOUGHT THEY WERE ABOVE HIS LAW.

AND HE WILL DESTROY YOU.
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Rossikk(m): 11:40pm On Nov 26, 2023
smileyoo:
your knowledge of God is too limited, you keep banding that am supporting the killings of innocent people, because am not following you to support the acts of terrorists Hamas. don't worry God will reward you for hating Israel while at the same time supporting Hamas terrorists ' killing of innocent people including kids of the Israelis . but what you must know is that all human lives matters, non is special than others.
Terrorists kill Nigerians almost every day, people like you behave as if nothing happens, no condemnation, no tasking of government of the day to do something about it, but the same terrorist acts happened in a white haired world that has successfully brainwashed you people with false religious beliefs, you become emotional and start making deafening noise.
If you really believe in heaven, better stop supporting any shade of evil, or else you may be surprised that you will end up in that hell, while the very person you are condemning will be in heaven. God is justice, stop judging people because your knowledge of God is highly limited.

GOD HAS TOLD YOU HIS LAW.

YOU HAVE REJECTED THAT LAW, AND NOW YOU WORSHIP SATAN.

YOU CAN NEVER CLAIM TO WORSHIP THE ALMIGHTY SUPREME GOD, WHILE CALLING FOR THE MASS MURDER OF HIS CHILDREN.

NEVER EVER.

ONLY SATAN AND HIS FOLLOWERS REVEL IN THE SLAUGHTER OF INNOCENT CHILDREN.

''VENGEANCE IS MINE'' SAID THE LORD.

VENGEANCE IS NOT YOURS.

THOSE INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS WHOSE MASS MURDER YOU SUPPORT, YOU DID NOT CREATE THEM.

NETANYAHU AND IDF DID NOT CREATE THEM.

GOD DID.

HE LOVES EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM DEEPLY AND KNOWS THEIR NAMES.

HE NEVER GAVE YOU THE AUTHORITY TO BOMB THEM LIKE FLIES, OR TO SUPPORT THEIR MASS KILLING.

YOU WILL ANSWER FOR YOUR WICKEDNESS, AND ON THAT DAY, THERE WILL BE NO IDF OR NETANYAHU, OR CNN, OR JOE BIDEN TO PROTECT YOU WHEN YOU COME ALL ALONE, FACE TO FACE WITH YOUR MAKER.

THAT BLOODTHIRSTY ARROGANCE IN YOU, HE WILL CRUSH IT, AND THEN CRUSH YOU.
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Chiderao1(m): 11:59pm On Nov 26, 2023
Rossikk:

YOU CAN NEVER CLAIM TO WORSHIP THE ALMIGHTY SUPREME GOD, WHILE CALLING FOR THE MASS MURDER OF HIS CHILDREN.

NEVER EVER.

VENGEANCE IS NOT YOURS.

THOSE INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS WHOSE MASS MURDER YOU SUPPORT, YOU DID NOT CREATE THEM.

GOD DID.

HE LOVES EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM AND KNOWS THEIR NAMES.

HE NEVER GAVE YOU THE AUTHORITY TO BOMB THEM LIKE FLIES, OR TO SUPPORT THEIR MASS KILLING.

YOU WILL ANSWER FOR YOUR WICKEDNESS, AND ON THAT DAY, THERE WILL BE NO IDF OR NETANYAHU, OR CNN, OR JOE BIDEN TO PROTECT YOU WHEN YOU COME ALL ALONE, FACE TO FACE WITH YOUR MAKER.

THAT ARROGANCE IN YOU, HE WILL CRUSH IT, THEN CRUSH YOU.

Shutup assistant Jesus... Show me a single thread where you condemned the Killing of almost 300 Israelis or the 5000 rockets Hamas shot at isreal.. Na now isreal dey do back you want to dey preach.. No allow me say make thunder fire your left Nyash...
Today na Sunday
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Komo4JESUS(m): 11:59pm On Nov 26, 2023
Wow!!..A true leader with a golden heart that cares about his people at the war front..make I hear say Tinubu visits our soldiers at sambisa..mtcheww..the GOD of Israel is still on His throne.. Israel will surely win this war
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Crafteck1: 12:28am On Nov 27, 2023
Aboki99:

Only people like you who have retained their ability to think for themselves are the only Christians standing.

The rest are blinded by hate and hatred of a people majority of whom they cannot prove hate them or harbour hatred against them.

We know the religion that survives by hatred and unites by hostility towards others...
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by fydence: 12:30am On Nov 27, 2023
Againstallodds:
struggling? E be like you no get dstv. Gaza is in ruins
You think say some of these people get sense?? Na so them bn dey shout "Ukraine is Winning"
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Aboki99(m): 12:39am On Nov 27, 2023
Crafteck1:

We know the religion that survives by hatred and unites by hostility towards others...

Which one?

The one whose adherents invaded Iraq and killed over a million people?

The one whose adherents invaded Afghanistan after a false flag by moss4d?

The one whose adherents bomb£d Libya?

The one whose adherents spread woke ideologies?

The one whose adherents burn garri thieves?

The one whose adherents engage in deadly occultist wars and kill one another in Lagos, Onitsha, and Port Harcourt?

The one whose adherents ....
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Rossikk(m): 12:41am On Nov 27, 2023
Chiderao1:

Shutup assistant Jesus... Show me a single thread where you condemned the Killing of almost 300 Israelis or the 5000 rockets Hamas shot at isreal.. Na now isreal dey do back you want to dey preach.. No allow me say make thunder fire your left Nyash...
Today na Sunday

TELL THIS TO GOD WHEN YOU MEET HIM.

BLOODTHIRSTY DEMON.

Romans 12:19-21

Dearly beloved, Avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Bigchristo: 12:43am On Nov 27, 2023
Crafteck1:

No be our government be the issue, na the people supporting them because of crums, wetin we dey go through now isnt war? Do you have an idea the number of people wey daily meal no sure for? Ordinary malaria typhoid dey kill people cos how can they spend 20k treating malaria when salary of the dad is 30k and he must feed 4 mouths...

First image is a friend asking for help, it wasnt enough so he borrowed from app, second is loan company disgracing him, do you know the number of people going through this... We are at war already bro

Point of correction your country isn’t at war otherwise you won’t even have the opportunity to come here and make this post if you are hearing the sounds of gun blazing or missiles hitting your roof, the reality angle of all we are going through in Nigeria is we the same masses that have been supporting bad government instead of us to think rationally and vote leaders with right thinking faculty we choose to allow our emotions to play us into thinking that having our Tribal or religious people in power will make us better, the leaders weaponize poverty Just to make our people remain under their control, that’s why you see them sharing rice and onions to lure people to vote for them, sadly we still going to repeat this same mistakes over and over again
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Okechinwadike: 1:16am On Nov 27, 2023
God1000:
Netanyahu and his confederates have blood on their hands.

I'm more angry at Mr Biden for his unwavering support for Israel, he's aiding and abetting a genocide and I won't be supporting him anymore.

Why on earth is Biden allowing Israel to use US advanced weapons to bomb innocent people and get away with it, this is completely unacceptable.

To my fellow Christian brothers and sisters supporting the massacre of Palestinians, where is your good heart?

Calling anyone that supports Palestinians a terrorist or terrorist sympathizer is absurd and nonsensical.

are you ok? October 7 massacre by the Palestinian should be applaud by Israel abi, or do you think Israel is useless like Nigeria where everything done by Boko Haram is babashi by una useless government? that time Hamas killed Israelis first you should have condemn it before coming here to write nonsense, anyway that's Yoruba man for you neither here nor there

1 Like

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Floky215: 1:39am On Nov 27, 2023
God1000:

I'm more angry at Mr Biden for his unwavering support for Israel, he's aiding and abetting a genocide and I won't be supporting him anymore.

Why on earth is Biden allowing Israel to use US advanced weapons to bomb innocent people and get away with it, this is completely unacceptable.

To my fellow Christian brothers and sisters supporting the massacre of Palestinians, where is your good heart?

Calling anyone that supports Palestinians a terrorist or terrorist sympathizer is absurd and nonsensical.

So, in your warped mind you want Biden to support terrorist who entered Israel on Oct 7th to slaughter people House by House...!!?

Sometimes I wonder how you people think...so the life of jew doesn't matter and they should be killed without consequences...?

Well the good thing is the axis with power in the world don't give a fueck about your kind...!! Wail all you can, misbehave and get served hot...!!

Nonsense..!!!
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Crafteck1: 2:46am On Nov 27, 2023
Bigchristo:
Point of correction your country isn’t at war otherwise you won’t even have the opportunity to come here and make this post if you are hearing the sounds of gun blazing or missiles hitting your roof, the reality angle of all we are going through in Nigeria is we the same masses that have been supporting bad government instead of us to think rationally and vote leaders with right thinking faculty we choose to allow our emotions to play us into thinking that having our Tribal or religious people in power will make us better, the leaders weaponize poverty Just to make our people remain under their control, that’s why you see them sharing rice and onions to lure people to vote for them, sadly we still going to repeat this same mistakes over and over again

Not all wars are fought with guns and missiles... Note the use of,"weaponized" in ur response
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Ovacoma: 4:03am On Nov 27, 2023
All terrorists must be wiped out of the face of the earth!!
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by smileyoo: 4:51am On Nov 27, 2023
Rossikk:

NEVER EVER.

VENGEANCE IS NOT YOURS.

GOD DID.

HE LOVES EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM DEEPLY AND KNOWS THEIR NAMES.

THAT BLOODTHIRSTY ARROGANCE IN YOU, HE WILL CRUSH IT, AND THEN CRUSH YOU.

i can see that you are mentally derailed, because you are actually guilty of what you are accusing me of.
why must you be supporting the killings of innocent people by terrorists and still be claiming holiness and righteousness ?
Instead of you to channel that your energy to plead with your hamas terrorists brothers to stop the killings of innocent people from Israel, so that there will no any retaliations from the state of Israel, you prefer exhibiting your foolishness and callous hypocrisy on a public forum.
Your gibberish rantings under the pretext of empty false religious beliefs, will not make anybody with a decent mind, to start supporting any acts of terrorism, under whatever disguise.
Stop calling God as if you know God, because you are actually supporting the satanic activities of terrorists.
only a condemned satanic soul like yours, could be in support of the devilish activities of terrorists.
what will you tell God, your creator in the day of judgement for supporting Hamas terrorists ' killings of innocent people including kids ?
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Blazebond(m): 5:36am On Nov 27, 2023
The Israeli defense force thought that this war was going to be like before when they willfully kill innocents and the western world media covers for them,they where shocked at the uproar from people all over the world towards their dastardly acts and also shocked that they are being accused of commiting ethnic cleansing,this people have horribly killed over 8000 children and 3000 women in this war from their indiscriminate bombing of the Gaza strip and some of you here think that I am criticizing them because I hate JEWS,you people are very funny,most of you are here spilling religious shit and even attributing the killing of innocent babies and people to the prophecy of GOD,you people are sick, it is people like you that will gladly defend your child from crimes that they have committed because they are your "own" and without thinking about it condemn someone else's child.this is how the media have constantly played down the crimes of the western government while over-blowing and trumpeting the crimes of other continents.
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Lanre1st(m): 6:22am On Nov 27, 2023
God1000:

I think daddy GO Adeboye need to read this. Foolish old man, I was seen as respected elder not knowing he is a political/religion leader
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by JAPAHTML: 6:35am On Nov 27, 2023
Gandrova:
Stop smoking weed it is not good for your health undecided
Head slammer spotted i d i o t
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by dikeizu1(m): 10:03am On Nov 27, 2023
God1000:

First condemn hammas terrorists attack on Isreal
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Mubieey: 11:43am On Nov 27, 2023
@Nairaland Forum why are you only bringing news against Palestine?
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Gandrova: 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2023
JAPAHTML:
Head slammer spotted i d i o t
Indomie kid grin
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by JAPAHTML: 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2023
Gandrova:
Indomie kid grin
Lol go to frontpage and see what your brothers did in taraba useless fella
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Bigchristo: 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2023
Crafteck1:

Not all wars are fought with guns and missiles... Note the use of,"weaponized" in ur response
Its the choice of the people who keep supporting them, if all Nigerians refused to collect foods and money from politicians before voting then we can actually hold our leaders accountable, we should stop giving them the impression that we can be easily manipulated or bought, same thing is happening in INEC and Judiciary right now they bought those people also capture security agencies, so with this Nigeria will keep having wrong leaders until we are able to correct it
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Kingson28: 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
You mean the Israeli Dependent Force.? struggling to contain poorly enquiped ragtag militia group called Hamas.

Dependent?
A country exporting advanced military equipments?
Many of the weapons US sells to them are jointly developed.
The only advantage of US is mass producing the already developed weapons.
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Kingson28: 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2023
[quote author=God1000 post=127177407]Netanyahu and his confederates have blood on their hands.

Please, show me comments you made and posted on October 7th condemning the invasion and massacres of innocent civilian Israelis by Hamas.
I want to check something.
I want to know if you have a good heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report / Vladimir Putin Falls On His Face During Hockey Game (video) / Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.