Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas (31991 Views)

Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas / Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas / Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by ogbonti: 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2023
God1000:
Netanyahu and his confederates have blood on their hands.

I'm more angry at Mr Biden for his unwavering support for Israel, he's aiding and abetting a genocide and I won't be supporting him anymore.

Why on earth is Biden allowing Israel to use US advanced weapons to bomb innocent people and get away with it, this is completely unacceptable.

To my fellow Christian brothers and sisters supporting the massacre of Palestinians, where is your good heart?

Calling anyone that supports Palestinians a terrorist or terrorist sympathizer is absurd and nonsensical.

who start the fight ? who send hamas to go play with the lion’s tail when they know fully well they are just a rat ? guy, when 9/11 happened, i was resident in Dubai, UAE - you need to see how these arabs were jubilating when the planes hit the buildings and thousands of innocent lives were being lost just because they showed up at work in the twin towers - not to talk of those who were on the plane probably to go see their loved ones or on a business trip with no opportunity ever again to give their loved ones that last hug or kiss - they perished and these arabs were jubilating at the misfortunes of fellow humans ? That’s DISGUSTING to say the least! that was where i started taking a deep look at these islamic fundamentalists- knowing fully well they mean no good for humanity, not even their fellow muslims.

These Iranian backed Hamas - want the heathen Imam to come quick and the only way they think this will happen is for the arab world and muslims to engage in a global jihad against the infidels - that’s why they are doing what they are doing — please before you blame Israel, look at the big picture - when Israel agreed to a 2 state solution that even Yasser Arafat later on his life agreed to, the Palestinians are not happy - nothing you will concede to them makes them happy

They want all Israelis dead and that’s not going to happen and Israel is a more powerful adversary to them so they must learn to live in peace with Israel… IF that’s too tough for them to understand, whatever they see let them take it and Israel will, like Buhari said, teach them in the “language they will understand”

I am done ✅
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by id4sho(m): 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2023
God1000:

I'm more angry at Mr Biden for his unwavering support for Israel, he's aiding and abetting a genocide and I won't be supporting him anymore.

Why on earth is Biden allowing Israel to use US advanced weapons to bomb innocent people and get away with it, this is completely unacceptable.

To my fellow Christian brothers and sisters supporting the massacre of Palestinians, where is your good heart?

Calling anyone that supports Palestinians a terrorist or terrorist sympathizer is absurd and nonsensical.

Do anyhow, see anyhow.
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by uncleinans(m): 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2023
I'm pretty sure Israel won't need any further pause to free the remaining hostages. The released hostages will give them information they would use to free the rest guys held hostage.

Hamas no even get sense, they will all still be killed. Israel is just given them small time, make them eat and breath small before they re sent to meet 72 imaginary virgins.
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Rossikk(m): 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2023
Chiderao1:

Ewu, the same Muslims that have killed u for millions of years, maybe God if answering our prayers by killing the uncircumcised Palestinian Muslims through the Jew's,..... Mtchew

You are a horrible, pathetic excuse for a human being. You have no soul in you. You are a beast of Satan.

They should mass murder innocent human beings including children and babies simply because of their religion?

You are vile and you are headed for hellfire.

Child of Satan the Devil.
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by smileyoo: 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2023
Chiderao1:

Ewu, the same Muslims that have killed u for millions of years, maybe God if answering our prayers by killing the uncircumcised Palestinian Muslims through the Jew's,..... Mtchew
don't mind the man, he may not even be a Christian, because real christians don't support injustice and terrorism.
Hamas terrorists don't want any peace with Israel but total annihilation of the state of Israel, yet Gaza people voted for them to become their leaders .
when you voted for mad people to lead you, wherever they lead you to, is basically your unified choice.
supporting Hamas terrorists agenda of genocide against Israel, yet accusing Israel that's fighting for survival, of genocide is the highest peak of hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by ObabiOlorunosi(m): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2023
God1000:

So, according to you,for responding appropriately to your terrorists brothers, Nethanyahu has blood in his hands? cheesy cheesy your brothers attacked first and they are getting the needed response. You think Israel is like the cluless Nigerian government that pampers terrorists? Dey play. Infact, Nethanyahu is too nice, he should increase the punishment so that folks like you can hit your heads on the wall.
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Rossikk(m): 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2023
smileyoo:
doing mind the man, he may not even be a Christian, because real christians don't support injustice and terrorism.
Hamas terrorists don't want any peace with Israel but total annihilation of the state of Israel, yet Gaza people voted for them to become their leaders .
when you voted for mad people to lead you, wherever they lead you to, is basically your unified choice.
supporting Hamas terrorists agenda of genocide against Israel, yet accusing Israel that's fighting for survival, of genocide is the highest peak of hypocrisy.

YOU ARE A SATANIC BEAST.

HAMAS WAS ELECTED 17 YEARS AGO. AND HAVE HELD NO ELECTIONS EVER SINCE.

THAT YOU SUPPORT THE MASS MURDER OF TENS OF THOUSANDS OF CHILDREN WHO WEREN’T EVEN ALIVE WHEN HAMAS WAS ELECTED SHOWS YOU ARE A SATANIC, EVIL AND WICKED PERSON, AND YOU ARE DESTINED FOR HELL.

WHEN YOU REACH THE GATES OF HELL AFTER YOU LEAVE THIS WORLD, YOU WILL EXPLAIN TO YOUR MAKER WHY SUPPORTED THE MASS MURDER OF HIS CREATION.

DEMONIC ENTITY.
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Rossikk(m): 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2023
ObabiOlorunosi:

So, according to you,for responding appropriately to your terrorists brothers, Nethanyahu has blood in his hands? cheesy cheesy your brothers attacked first and they are getting the needed response. You think Israel is like the cluless Nigerian government that pampers terrorists? Dey play. Infact, Nethanyahu is too nice, he should increase the punishment so that folks like you can hit your heads on the wall.

LOOK AT YOU. ROTTEN ANIMAL.

GO TO ISRAEL AND SEE HOW THEY TREAT THE ETHIOPIAN JEWS WHO HAVE YOUR SKIN COLOUR.

THEY TREAT THEM WORSE THAN THE ARABS.

YET YOU ARE HERE SUCKING THEIR DICKS.

STUPID, IGNORANT SLAVE WITH NO BRAIN.
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by eki2000(m): 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2023
God1000:

You are asking for "good heart". When Hamas attacked Israel in grand style and killed over 3,000 you did as of good heart think again
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by CommonSense1967: 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2023
Nathanyahu is nothing but a war criminal that will pay for his crimes against humanity sooner or later.
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Rossikk(m): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2023
eki2000:
You are asking for "good heart". When Hamas attacked Israel in grand style and killed over 3,000 you did as of good heart think again

STOP LYING, DEVIL.

THE NUMBER REPORTED WAS 1,500 NOT 3,000.

ISRAEL HAS KILLED 15,000 IN RETALIATION.

HOW MANY MORE INNOCENT PALESTINIAN CIVILIANS DO YOU WANT TO SEE SLAUGHTERED, YOU BLOOD DRINKING VAMPIRE?

WHAT RELIGION DO YOU FOLLOW THAT PERMITS SUCH A MONSTROUSLY DISPROPORTIONATE, GENOCIDAL RESPONSE?

SATANISM?

BECAUSE I KNOW FOR SURE IT ISN’T CHRISTIANITY.

1 Like

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by smileyoo: 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2023
Rossikk:

YOU ARE A SATANIC BEAST.

HAMAS WAS ELECTED 17 YEARS AGO. AND HAVE HELD NO ELECTIONS EVER SINCE.

THAT YOU SUPPORT THE MASS MURDER OF TENS OF THOUSANDS OF CHILDREN WHO WEREN’T EVEN ALIVE WHEN HAMAS WAS ELECTED SHOWS YOU ARE A SATANIC, EVIL AND WICKED PERSON, AND YOU ARE DESTINED FOR HELL.

WHEN YOU REACH THE GATES OF HELL AFTER YOU LEAVE THIS WORLD, YOU WILL EXPLAIN TO YOUR MAKER WHY SUPPORTED THE MASS MURDER OF HIS CREATION.

DEMONIC ENTITY.
whatever suits you, is good for you, but the spiritual laws of creation is never controlled by your stupid ideology, because the real God loves justice and his spiritual laws of creation.
so innocent civilians and children that Hamas terrorists decimated are not human enough for you ? you the real Satanist for supporting terrorist acts against vulnerable people in their homes.
in this case Hamas is the aggressors, therefore the blood of the innocent citizens on both sides of the divide is in their hands.
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by ObabiOlorunosi(m): 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2023
Rossikk:

LOOK AT YOU. ROTTEN ANIMAL.

GO TO ISRAEL AND SEE HOW THEY TREAT THE ETHIOPIAN JEWS WHO HAVE YOUR SKIN COLOUR.

THEY TREAT THEM WORSE THAN THE ARABS.

YET YOU ARE HERE SUCKING THEIR DICKS.

STUPID, IGNORANT SLAVE WITH NO BRAIN.

grin grin grin carry your bitterness to Gaza make Israel turn you to suya. As e dey pain terrorists like you,e dey sweet me. Ordinarily,I hardly respond to nitwits,but I will make exception to you, you are not only dumb,you are an imbec**le. You are suffering from binary brain diffussion. With the nonsense you wrote,I can deduce you are a junkie who is fit for the mental asylum.
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Rossikk(m): 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2023
smileyoo:
whatever suits you, is good for you, but the spiritual laws of creation is never controlled by your stupid ideology, because the real God loves justice and his spiritual laws of creation.
so innocent civilians and children that Hamas terrorists decimated are not human enough for you ? you the real Satanist for supporting terrorist acts against vulnerable people in their homes.
in this case Hamas is the aggressors, therefore the blood of the innocent citizens on both sides of the divide is in their hands.

YOU MUST REALLY THINK THAT GOD IS STUPID.

WHEN YOU DIE AND LEAVE THIS WORLD, YOU WILL REALISE HE IS NOT STUPID, AND THAT YOU CANNOT TALK YOUR WAY OUT OF SUPPORTING THE MASS MURDER OF HIS CREATION.

EKWENSU.
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Femidfo: 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2023
Saving his political life...

Hi, I'd like to recommend a good trading platform to you. You can trade and earn money here. You have to use the referral code when you register. Referral Code: 7076463
https://tradew.page/Rdse
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by mikeapollo: 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2023
Againstallodds:
struggling? E be like you no get dstv. Gaza is in ruins

Don't mind the fool. They cry for ceasefire and when Israel reluctantly agreed, they open mouth to talk rubbish!
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Rossikk(m): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2023
ObabiOlorunosi:

grin grin grin carry your bitterness to Gaza make Israel turn you to suya. As e dey pain terrorists like you,e dey sweet me. Ordinarily,I hardly respond to nitwits,but I will make exception to you, you are not only dumb,you are an imbec**le. You are suffering from binary brain diffussion. With the nonsense you wrote,I can deduce you are a junkie who is fits for the mental asylum.

NO WORRIES. YOU WILL TELL THIS TO YOUR MAKER WHEN THE TIME COMES TO ACCOUNT FOR YOUR ACTIONS.

WHEN YOU FIND YOURSELF ROASTING IN HELLFIRE WHILE ALL THOSE INNOCENT CHILDREN BEING SLAUGHTERED ARE IN HEAVEN HAVING A BALL, YOUR EYES WILL CLEAR.

CHILD OF SATAN THE DEVIL.

YOU THINK THIS LIFE ENDS ON THIS EARTH?

YOU WILL SEE.
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Akpan107(m): 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Hmmm. Pls end this war. Hamas has learned enough.
The war actually can't end now...

Israeli Prime minister made it very clear that, even if all the hostages are freed, the war won't stop.

All Hamas Terrorist must surrender.
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by tkgindofa(m): 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2023
turmacs:
Hamas should seize this opportunity to assassinate him, they should not let this chance pass please

It will be much better and simpler, if you can assist Hamas, is like they are more incapacitated than You.
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by smileyoo: 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2023
Rossikk:

YOU MUST REALLY THINK THAT GOD IS STUPID.

WHEN YOU DIE AND LEAVE THIS WORLD, YOU WILL REALISE HE IS NOT STUPID, AND THAT YOU CANNOT TALK YOUR WAY OUT OF SUPPORTING THE MASS MURDER OF HIS CREATION.

EKWENSU.

God is justice, therefore your gibberish rantings makes no difference to his nature, don't worry about me, allow God to judge me according to my actions.
tomorrow you can still go and urge your Hamas terrorists to go and kill vulnerable Israelis and expect their government not to retaliate the killings , any support or condemnation makes no difference.
No free killings of Israeli citizens unlike some terrorists sympathetic countries , that only issues condolence messages for the death of their citizens, in the hands of these verminous beasts called terrorists.
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by BRATISLAVA: 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2023
God1000:

He's no longer the POTUS, he's just Mr Biden?

Perhaps he knows more than you do about the whole state of the conflict. Perhaps you are being sentimental rather than practical. Perhaps he's being practical about the conflict. Hiding behind children and calling it a genocide isn't going to cut it.
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by TemporaryHansel: 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2023
fergie001:
The Prime Minister was accompanied by Chief of Staff Tzachi Braverman, Chief of Staff Tzachi Hanegbi, the Prime Minister's military secretary Colonel Avi Gil and Deputy Chief of Staff Colonel Amir Baram.

Bibi as he is fondly called, visited some of the tunnels dug by Hamas, and also got security briefing from the IDF troops on ground.

This comes at the behest of a four-day pause on both sides that expires on Monday. Netanyahu is the first Israeli Head of State to visit Gaza in two decades.
Bibi is not the head of state, that title belong to the president
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by gaskiyamagana: 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2023
fergie001:
The Prime Minister was accompanied by Chief of Staff Tzachi Braverman, Chief of Staff Tzachi Hanegbi, the Prime Minister's military secretary Colonel Avi Gil and Deputy Chief of Staff Colonel Amir Baram.

Bibi as he is fondly called, visited some of the tunnels dug by Hamas, and also got security briefing from the IDF troops on ground.

This comes at the behest of a four-day pause on both sides that expires on Monday. Netanyahu is the first Israeli Head of State to visit Gaza in two decades.
They are failure before he was born, he is part of the failure in his life time, yet he is bragging.
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Rossikk(m): 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2023
smileyoo:
God is justice, therefore your gibberish rantings makes no difference to his nature, don't worry about me, allow God to judge me according to my actions.
tomorrow you can still go and urge your Hamas terrorists to go and kill vulnerable Israelis and expect their government not to retaliate the killings , any support or condemnation makes no difference.
No free killings of Israeli citizens unlike some terrorists sympathetic countries , that only issues condolence messages for the death of their citizens, in the hands of these verminous beasts called terrorists.

THE OLD TESTAMENT LAW PRESCRIBES AN EYE FOR AN EYE, A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH, AND A LIFE FOR A LIFE.

EVEN THAT LAW WAS CONSIDERED TOO HARSH, AND REPLACED WITH THE NEW TESTAMENT.

UNDER WHICH “Justice” OF GOD ARE YOU SUPPORTING 20 LIVES FOR A LIFE?

THAT IS COMPLETELY OPPOSITE TO ANY LAW OF GOD.

THAT IS THE LAW OF SATAN THE DEVIL.

YOU CAN NEVER JUSTIFY THE MASS MURDER OF INNOCENT PEOPLE CREATED BY THE ALMIGHTY SUPREME BEING, AND HE WILL REMIND YOU OF THAT WHILE YOU ARE BURNING AND SCREAMING IN HELL.

YOU ONLY HAVE A FEW YEARS ON EARTH TO PROVE YOU ARE WORTHY OF ETERNAL LIFE.

IF YOU THINK THAT USING THAT TIME TO SUPPORT THE MASS MURDER OF TENS OF THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE CREATED BY GOD, IN DIRECT CONTRAVENTION OF HIS LAW, IS THE WAY TO THAT ETERNAL LIFE, YOU HAVE ANOTHER THINK COMING.

GOD WILL SHOW YOU THAT YOU DID NOT CREATE YOURSELF.

THAT HE CREATED YOU.
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2023
God1000:

u are a mere fool, where is ur good heart when hamas first attacked israel. better watch ur fucking mouth.
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Gandrova: 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2023
JAPAHTML:
If i mistakenly become a powerful man in this world then head slammers go see the hottest part of shege Cos na dem keep this Nigeria in this patiable state
Stop smoking weed it is not good for your health undecided
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Expanse2020(m): 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2023
Jeyun:
and who tell you christians don't go the Israel for pilgrimage. What Saudi Arabia is to Muslims is what Israel is to christians. Sometimes make u dey reason from your head rather than your leg
you should give the verse in the bible that said you should go Jerusalem
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Ovacoma: 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2023
God1000:

Anyone supporting a group of people who have vowed to destroy the state of Israel is a terrorist and doesn't deserve to be referred to as human being. Only a fool will call Israel self defense genocide. Saudi Arabia and Syria have killed hundred of Yemenis and syrians. Jordan killed thousands of palestinians, no complain about that, but Israelis should fold their hands and allow terrorists massacre them so that Palestinians civilians can live. They keep yelling genocide while the Palestinian population keeps increasing and their ambition to destroy Israel keeps growing. I know shame awaits all the enemies of Israel. The state of Israel has come to stay and no power can move her!!
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Bluffly: 10:43pm On Nov 26, 2023
Expanse2020:
Have you ever taught it
Hamas does not have fighter jet, war machine, tanks and it's so difficult for isreal,UN and America to solve the simple riddle set by Hamas.

But Courage pass Fighter jet.
Hamas keep soaring higher
The land will be free Soon
Do you know what they call guerilla warfare
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Godson123(m): 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2023
WHEN THE HAMAS AND ISLAMIC JIHADISTS INVADED ISREAL IN OCTOBER 7 AND MASSACRED 1200 PEOPLE ALL OF YOU ARE SHOUTING ALLAHUAKAR BUT WHEN TURN TO ISREAL BOMBING THOSE TUNNEL RATS OUT OF THIER HOLES YOU ARE SHOUTING BLA BLA BLA. WHEN JEWISH TURN TO THEIR RELIGION LAW ON WAR IS WORST THAN WHAT ISLAM HAS. TO GET PUBLIC SYMPATHY NON OF THE DOWN STREAM MEDIA TELL NUMBERS OF HAMAS KILLED BY IDF ALL OF THEM ARE PALESTINAS OF CAN CALLED PEOPLE OF GAZA HAMAS MEMBER BECAUSE THEY VOTED THEM IN 2015. GENTILITY OF A LION IS NOT A FEAR OF CAT.
God1000:

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by smileyoo: 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2023
Rossikk:

THE OLD TESTAMENT LAW PRESCRIBES AN EYE FOR AN EYE, A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH, AND A LIFE FOR A LIFE.

EVEN THAT LAW WAS CONSIDERED TOO HARSH, AND REPLACED WITH THE NEW TESTAMENT.

UNDER WHICH “Justice” OF GOD ARE YOU SUPPORTING 20 LIVES FOR A LIFE?

THAT IS COMPLETELY OPPOSITE TO ANY LAW OF GOD.

THAT IS THE LAW OF SATAN THE DEVIL.

YOU CAN NEVER JUSTIFY THE MASS MURDER OF INNOCENT PEOPLE CREATED BY THE ALMIGHTY SUPREME BEING, AND HE WILL REMIND YOU OF THAT WHILE YOU ARE BURNING AND SCREAMING IN HELL.

YOU ONLY HAVE A FEW YEARS ON EARTH TO PROVE YOU ARE WORTHY OF ETERNAL LIFE.

IF YOU THINK THAT USING THAT TIME TO SUPPORT THE MASS MURDER OF TENS OF THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE CREATED BY GOD, IN DIRECT CONTRAVENTION OF HIS LAW, IS THE WAY TO THAT ETERNAL LIFE, YOU HAVE ANOTHER THINK COMING.

GOD WILL SHOW YOU THAT YOU DID NOT CREATE YOURSELF.

THAT HE CREATED YOU.

your knowledge of God is too limited, you keep banding that am supporting the killings of innocent people, because am not following you to support the acts of terrorists Hamas. don't worry God will reward you for hating Israel while at the same time supporting Hamas terrorists ' killing of innocent people including kids of the Israelis . but what you must know is that all human lives matters, non is special than others.
Terrorists kill Nigerians almost every day, people like you behave as if nothing happens, no condemnation, no tasking of government of the day to do something about it, but the same terrorist acts happened in a white haired world that has successfully brainwashed you people with false religious beliefs, you become emotional and start making deafening noise.
If you really believe in heaven, better stop supporting any shade of evil, or else you may be surprised that you will end up in that hell, while the very person you are condemning will be in heaven. God is justice, stop judging people because your knowledge of God is highly limited.
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Chiderao1(m): 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
Rossikk:

You are a horrible, pathetic excuse for a human being. You have no soul in you. You are a beast of Satan.

They should mass murder innocent human beings including children and babies simply because of their religion?

You are vile and you are headed for hellfire.

Child of Satan the Devil.
You still haven't made a point, you just called me names datszul.
Death to everyone that shouts allahu akbar while murdering people and death to those who support dem, and death to their Children and Children children.. If you Dont kill them all their children will continue from where their fathers and mothers stopped..
Death to Hamas, death to those who harbor dem death to their children.
Long live the Israeli, long live the Jew's, God bless the Jew's for doing what the Christians won't / couldn't do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New York City Passes Bill Outlawing Discrimination Against Fat People / Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) / Russia Declares War On Ukraine, Says It Is To Demilitarize The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.