Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) (51752 Views)

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by DrTee1(m): 7:29am On Nov 27, 2023
LadyRosa2:

Story!
The guy is lucky the lady didn't come earlier, if it's a Catholic Church, that wedding will NEVER hold until that case is settled. The priest will move to the next couple immediately.

The fact that the bride is not aware of this pregnancy is already an impediment to that marriage. You MUST as a matter of rules of the Catholic doctrine disclose any secret that may affect a marriage to your partner before the wedding takes place.

Again, there's no such thing as thugs, those guys are definitely relatives to the pregnant woman.

When I read the first word that ended with an exclamation mark, I knew this was someone possibly flushing with emotions, so this may be a very careful response.

1. Even in that Catholic Church, wherever place in Nigeria, there is a 21-day notice period before a marriage under the Act. That's when all conflicts, queries and legal encumbrances are addressed - BEFORE the actual wedding. It is the same with a Registry Wedding. Ignorance of the law is IGNORANCE - inexcusable.

Ignorantia iuris non est excusatio

Regards.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by LadyRosa2(f): 7:30am On Nov 27, 2023
DrTee1:

When I read the first word that ended with an exclamation mark, I knew this was someone possibly flushing with emotions, so this may be a very careful response.

1. Even in that Catholic Church, wherever place in Nigeria, there is a 21-day notice period before a marriage under the Act. That's when all conflicts, queries and legal encumbrances are addressed - BEFORE the actual wedding. It is the same with a Registry Wedding. Ignorance of the law is IGNORANCE - inexcusable.

Ignorantia iuris non est excusatio

Regards.

Lol,you are not entirely correct.

The CREED for any grievances is REPEATED at the officiating day during solemnization.

" If anybody has any reason why this marriage shouldn't hold should SPEAK UP NOW OR FOREVER HOLD HIS PEACE!"

cheesy

This particular one is best reserve for those who which to dramatise their vendatta cheesy
Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by grandstar(m): 7:31am On Nov 27, 2023
LadyRosa2:
If its a Catholic Church, the wedding may likely be annulled.

Although I doubt it, BUT if she had come a bit earlier before the vows, the wedding go don cast be that, the priests won't solemnise it.

What of the registry wedding? They are already married in the eyes of the law
Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by LadyRosa2(f): 7:33am On Nov 27, 2023
grandstar:

What of the registry wedding? They are already married in the eyes of the law

Exactly!
But in the eyes of the church, that marriage is far from resolved, the case is far from over.

She came way too late for the issue to fall in her favour as I see it.
Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by Appletek: 7:44am On Nov 27, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
This is serious oh

Na wetin big preek dey cause.
Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by gebest: 8:13am On Nov 27, 2023
K
Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by gebest: 8:18am On Nov 27, 2023
The girl is a big fool for getting pregnant for a man that did not promise her marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by Sparrk007(m): 9:03am On Nov 27, 2023
This man don enter Guinness book of records be that oo he marriage crash just after few minutes cool
Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by PedoBear: 9:53am On Nov 27, 2023
This is no problem

He for japa with his wife
Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by FinidiGeorge: 9:58am On Nov 27, 2023
LadyRosa2:

I tire for the guy!
The belle sef ,the way I see am sef don dey reach to born sef.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by dododawa1: 10:00am On Nov 27, 2023
Inside life
Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by MrDoGood(m): 10:09am On Nov 27, 2023
You can't tie a man down with pregnancy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by Decarbonisation: 10:38am On Nov 27, 2023
Waste of time.
People wey come chop rice no chop las las?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by israelmao(m): 10:41am On Nov 27, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
Men always know wife material and se.x material. You can't wife a se.x material

Woman should also identify husband material and randy material?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by Padipadi(m): 10:41am On Nov 27, 2023
Scatter everything. The impregnator must not escape o!
Bite off his blokkos!
Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by nairalanda1(m): 10:41am On Nov 27, 2023
Kayzz34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JciYxkzHRJQ?si=RU6MATXiwRxmq3_E

Pregnant Nigerian lady storm boyfriend's wedding with thugs in Portharcourt after he reportedly dumped her for another woman.

The lady claimed to be pregnant for the groom, expressing her frustration that he had avoided her after learning about her pregnancy.

Be sure your sins would find you out.

That's why some of us don't believe in sex before marriage, too many complications can result.
Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:43am On Nov 27, 2023
LadyRosa2:

Although I doubt it, BUT if she had come a bit earlier before the vows, the wedding go don cast be that, the priests won't solemnise it.

without DNA test? is that how they claim pregnancy? undecided
Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by qtguru(m): 10:43am On Nov 27, 2023
Chai some men can waste people's lives.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:45am On Nov 27, 2023
Sigh... Serves both of them right.

Honestly, it serves all of them in that church right!

I can't believe women are still trying to trap and compel men into marriage with pregnancies, in this day and age!!! SMH!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by MICVOCT(m): 10:46am On Nov 27, 2023
LadyRosa2:

You're Wise.
MICVOCT
Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by SouthSouth1914: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2023
Plot twist, the man’s wife is pregnant for another man!! cheesy
Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by AdaAwka1: 10:47am On Nov 27, 2023
LadyRosa2:

if she had come before the vows,the wedding wouldnt have taken place.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by MICVOCT(m): 10:47am On Nov 27, 2023
Gadafii:
but he impregnated her, the man is just stvpid

The person he thinks is wife material gan might be pregnant for another man like this sef

Well said.
MICVOCT
Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 10:47am On Nov 27, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
Men always know wife material and se.x material. You can't wife a se.x material

You don't lay the foundation if you have no intention of erecting the structure ! That dude fvcked up,he should have been using condoms nah !

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:48am On Nov 27, 2023
jaxxy:

without DNA test? is that how they claim pregnancy? undecided

Well, the solemnization (not wedding) will still have to halted.

I say this because, once the couple have done traditional and court wedding, they are already husband and wife.

Church weddings are largely ceremonial.

If you want to halt a union, ensure to start at the venue of the traditional and court proceedings.

DNA test is not enough to halt a wedding sef... At best, you get paternal support for the child.

I'm not quite sure pregnancy is enough grounds to force marriage upon an unwilling partner, even by law.

This is why I keep telling ladies to shine their eyes and insist on protection and contraception when fornicating upandan.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by odogwueast: 10:48am On Nov 27, 2023
Oyah you don abi join the wedding no fight
Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by Antoeni(m): 10:51am On Nov 27, 2023
Its Called Penis , if it Was Meant For Just One Woman , it Would have been Called " Peni "
Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by adecz: 10:51am On Nov 27, 2023
Zip up guyz πŸ‘–πŸ‘–πŸ‘–πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by osuofia2(m): 10:51am On Nov 27, 2023
LadyRosa2:

Catholic won't annulled because the barns of marriage were called for more than 2months.
Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by GreatOchuks: 10:53am On Nov 27, 2023
This wan went to follow Nigerian movie script,,, ode .

She came to disrupt Church wedding without knowing that before they entered the Church they are already Husband and Wife having done Traditional Marriage and must have signed Marriage Certificate at the Registry
Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by Kevineleven(m): 10:54am On Nov 27, 2023
osuofia2:

Catholic won't annulled because the barns of marriage were called for more than 2months.
TINUBUISMAD:
Which kind wahala be this now?

His preek has finally put him into trouble grin

In life, let not your erection be your direction or else, you go suffer tire.

See what untamed diick has caused this nonsense man now

Erection is a black man thing, it was used even in the last Election and I think we have lost Direction .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.