Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Kwara To Tackle Open Defecation With ₦‎200 Million - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kwara To Tackle Open Defecation With ₦‎200 Million (5974 Views)

Epidemic Looms In Ita'adu Over Open Defecation / Desist From Using Ordinary Water For Hand-washing After Defecation – Unicef Warn / India And Not Nigeria Is The Worlds Capital Of Open Defecation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara To Tackle Open Defecation With ₦‎200 Million by LadyRosa2(f): 6:54am On Nov 27, 2023
E don reach that level way government gate begin build toilet for them??

This harmattan go worst, e go just dey carry smell of shoit rent the air of the whole South West Bin.

1 Like

Re: Kwara To Tackle Open Defecation With ₦‎200 Million by tsdarkside(m): 6:54am On Nov 27, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

How do you expect them to loot

nigerian politicians are the worst....

how many toilets they wan build with that amount sef....??
Re: Kwara To Tackle Open Defecation With ₦‎200 Million by LadyRosa2(f): 6:55am On Nov 27, 2023
chiagozien:
grin grin

Yoru no dey plan to shiit,normally if person won shiit e go hold paper, water or tissue enter bush,Bush, yoru always have a way or no way out.

Once them shiit, look around, if leaf dey,them use,if nylon dey ,dem use but if nothing dey, na to wear back their shokoto,tie the robe waka dey go their way.

After all na shiit dem shiit, them no kill person.

1 Like

Re: Kwara To Tackle Open Defecation With ₦‎200 Million by Officialenny1: 6:59am On Nov 27, 2023
Abeg make una reach Benin and Ondo state o
Re: Kwara To Tackle Open Defecation With ₦‎200 Million by M0M0SHIKI: 6:59am On Nov 27, 2023
I want to be Governor of my state so I'll turn it into an Oasis.
Re: Kwara To Tackle Open Defecation With ₦‎200 Million by tsdarkside(m): 7:00am On Nov 27, 2023
LadyRosa2:

Yoru no dey plan to shiit,normally if person won shiit e go hold paper, water or tissue enter bush,Bush, yoru always have a way or no way out.

Once them shiit, look around, if leaf dey,them use,if nylon dey ,dem use but if nothing dey, na to wear back their shokoto,tie the robe waka dey go their way.

After all na shiit dem shiit, them no kill person.

lets just catch cruise joor....this politicians are just too useless to fight each other because of any of them....

1 Like

Re: Kwara To Tackle Open Defecation With ₦‎200 Million by LadyRosa2(f): 7:01am On Nov 27, 2023
tsdarkside:

lets just catch cruise joor....this politicians are just too useless to fight each other because of any of them....
Sincerely they are useless.

1 Like

Re: Kwara To Tackle Open Defecation With ₦‎200 Million by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:06am On Nov 27, 2023
And they have been calling South South and South East ......"pigs"

I have said it before and I will say it again, that what I said before is what I will say again.....

Amebo......what do you want to read??

Meanwhile, we have found the real PIGS cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy......
Case Otilo....lobatan

Pls do well to check my signature for your contemporary home designs and construction works....
Re: Kwara To Tackle Open Defecation With ₦‎200 Million by Adeebiwa09(m): 7:06am On Nov 27, 2023
200 million for the shit of a people less than 10 million.
Re: Kwara To Tackle Open Defecation With ₦‎200 Million by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:11am On Nov 27, 2023
tsdarkside:

nigerian politicians are the worst....

how many toilets they wan build with that amount sef....??

Don't get their polithieveins to think otherwise ooh....
If 200 million can't build enough toilets for the pigs .....
Government will start to believe that they over feed their pigs and you know Government will easily introduce hunger so that no PIG will shit more than once a day .....

Abeg, let the pigs breathe....don't suffocate them...

Re: Kwara To Tackle Open Defecation With ₦‎200 Million by tsdarkside(m): 7:15am On Nov 27, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Don't get their polithieveins to think otherwise ooh....
If 200 million can't build enough toilets for the pigs .....
Government will start to believe that they over feed their pigs and you know Government will easily introduce hunger so that no PIG will shit more than once a day .....

Abeg, let the pigs breathe....don't suffocate them...

haha....
Re: Kwara To Tackle Open Defecation With ₦‎200 Million by Inspirer1: 7:15am On Nov 27, 2023
adenigga:

Enough for Lagos sef......
I still saw someone defecating in the drainage (gutter) this morning around to 6
Re: Kwara To Tackle Open Defecation With ₦‎200 Million by Fearyourcreator: 7:15am On Nov 27, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Build free public toilet around the city... don't charge anything
Na you go dey maintain am make them call you to dey help wash am for free with your family members

2 Likes

Re: Kwara To Tackle Open Defecation With ₦‎200 Million by idanone(m): 7:25am On Nov 27, 2023
silvoclaira:
The whole 2024 budget of Nigeria sef can not be able to tackle open defecation in the whole of that sophisticated people region

It is in their DNA

Kwara is Yoruba Fulani state
you no well sir!! grin
Re: Kwara To Tackle Open Defecation With ₦‎200 Million by ottersberger(m): 7:25am On Nov 27, 2023
Your SUV costs 160 million naira, per head, minimum.

But sanitation for a state inhabited by millions of people is only worth 200 million naira tobthes brood of unfortunate vipers.

At this point, one must rightly ask himself or herself whether colonialism should have ended in Nigeria when it officially did.
Re: Kwara To Tackle Open Defecation With ₦‎200 Million by slowice(m): 7:26am On Nov 27, 2023
Sophisticated shortput grin

1 Like

Re: Kwara To Tackle Open Defecation With ₦‎200 Million by Padipadi(m): 7:27am On Nov 27, 2023
That open defecation is bad. Seal up anus of defaulters.
Make dem dey use mouth shît!
Re: Kwara To Tackle Open Defecation With ₦‎200 Million by AmazingELixir: 7:32am On Nov 27, 2023
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Who has been to berger lately....All you need do is stand on the mid section of the pedestrian bridge across the Lagos Ibadan expressway and look down on the road midian...or the green area opposite the Total filling station if you're approaching Ojota from Ketu.

Lagos state is under siege from destitute, beggars and migrants from ......
Re: Kwara To Tackle Open Defecation With ₦‎200 Million by blesdman(m): 7:34am On Nov 27, 2023
Re: Kwara To Tackle Open Defecation With ₦‎200 Million by tete7000(m): 7:41am On Nov 27, 2023
Open defecation has become a second nature for some people, it is the only way of life they know. Give such people a decent toilet to use, they will mess it up and end up again using the bush, some will even tell you they prefer bush to toilet. It is something already engraved in their DNA, the only thing they grow up seeing their parents and grandparents do. To change such people's behaviour, it won't only take provisions of decent toilets but massive reorientation.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara To Tackle Open Defecation With ₦‎200 Million by RosyIsBlessed: 7:46am On Nov 27, 2023
This will not stop some of them still.
Re: Kwara To Tackle Open Defecation With ₦‎200 Million by Lovelyn451(f): 7:51am On Nov 27, 2023
Our forefathers said and I quote, when u see a yoruba woman with a bowl on her head, check very well, there's poop inside....thanks

3 Likes

Re: Kwara To Tackle Open Defecation With ₦‎200 Million by iammolise(m): 7:51am On Nov 27, 2023
Wow 200mill to provide toilet across only kwara State... Outrageous undecided
Re: Kwara To Tackle Open Defecation With ₦‎200 Million by Dmama1991: 7:54am On Nov 27, 2023
Please don't say it , don't say it,I beg you don say it, don't say it, yorubans don't have toilet
Re: Kwara To Tackle Open Defecation With ₦‎200 Million by JAPAHTML: 7:56am On Nov 27, 2023
LadyRosa2:

Who told you an average yoru like toilet? cheesy cheesy

People wey dey use nylon shiit, still use nylon clean yansh?!!!
Choi easy o

2 Likes

Re: Kwara To Tackle Open Defecation With ₦‎200 Million by ariesbull: 7:59am On Nov 27, 2023
In this modern day they still do this....

Such a shame
Re: Kwara To Tackle Open Defecation With ₦‎200 Million by ariesbull: 8:00am On Nov 27, 2023
Focusmind:
Indiscipline is a cultural thing in Nigeria. Even if you build expensive water closet system, with Twyford flushing in every street, some people will still abandon it and choose "open air defecation " , instead. The social cost, occassioned by absence of human capital development is enormous. Nigeria is a typical example.
stop calling Nigeria cos open defecation isn't in other parts or notorious there
Re: Kwara To Tackle Open Defecation With ₦‎200 Million by stormborn28(m): 8:03am On Nov 27, 2023
tsdarkside:
here we go again....
throwin money at issues....

typicaly nigerians....
your morals is rotten....you cant solve it by throwin money at it....
bribin,sellin drugs,little regard for human lifes,dont care mentality....una wan solve all that by throwin money at it....??

Thank you my brother.. It is a way to embezzle money..the idiot is even asking for donors...probably UN..
Re: Kwara To Tackle Open Defecation With ₦‎200 Million by BigDawsNet: 8:09am On Nov 27, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Na you go dey maintain am make them call you to dey help wash am for free with your family members

No free education
No free food
Nothing is free in the country...
Nothing even a job

I don't think its bad for the government to create a free public toilet for the citizens... hire people to clean them and pay them....

That's the least they can do for the people...

Unless u feel the government should keep eating and embezzle what belongs to you and your generation.

1 Like

Re: Kwara To Tackle Open Defecation With ₦‎200 Million by bigiyaro(m): 8:20am On Nov 27, 2023
Lanre1st:
Another means of siphon the public fund

Get them educated and you will see them stop the the act. That's the result of illiteracy
😁😁😁😁😁...that's the normal trick. They come up with a fake statistics, promote it, over publicise it, then legit set aside money for siphoning.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara To Tackle Open Defecation With ₦‎200 Million by Fearyourcreator: 8:38am On Nov 27, 2023
BigDawsNet:

No free education
No free food
Nothing is free in the country...
Nothing even a job

I don't think its bad for the government to create a free public toilet for the citizens... hire people to clean them and pay them....

That's the least they can do for the people...

Unless u feel the government should keep eating and embezzle what belongs to you and your generation.
I am working for my money I don't need government free things ... na you dey find free things ... government should build it free and still maintain free ... na your type no dey send una employer so far you getting paid month end , company makes money or not ... una type plenty for this country

1 Like

Re: Kwara To Tackle Open Defecation With ₦‎200 Million by Nwaotu10(m): 8:39am On Nov 27, 2023
See how rotten Yoruba cities are.
No wonder every Yoruba person claims to be from lagos grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Discharges Seventeen Coronavirus Patients / World Malaria Day: Itel, Amatem Softgel, Drug Aid Africa Distribute Relief Items / Male Circumcision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.