Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. (5212 Views)

Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria,London-based Nigerian Ask?(photo) / Governor Uduaghan Orders Deportation Of Trainees For Talking To Saharareporters / Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by gascoign1(m): 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2011
Beaf! beaf!! beaf!!! change your ways, advice your master to step down.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by dayokanu(m): 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2011
Beaf:

Exactly! While they hide crap like Aregbesola, they are always the quickest to jump on any train thats outside their ethnic group. While we were writing letter upon letter and sending petition upon pertition against Ibori (who in Nigerian parlance was "performing"wink, they were building up walls around massive fraudsters like Tinubu and Aregbesola (the Osun governor who doesn't even live in Osun). It is shameful really.

Who were the people who condemned Alao-Akala? Who were those who criticized OGD, Which ethnic group was foremost in their OBJ criticism? Unlike psychophants like you.

Beaf:

Ogboru campaigned for GEJ and he should have that in the bank. GEJ is doing his utmost to reduce corruption in PDP, so

By exporting 170 delegates to Australia where Odechukwu himself was busy molesting hotel waitresses?

You go take laff broke person for back oooo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

[img]http://backpainsymptoms.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/symptoms-of-lower-back-pain1.jpg[/img]
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by Gbawe: 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2011
dayokanu:

Who were the people who condemned Alao-Akala? Who were those who criticized OGD, Which ethnic group was foremost in their OBJ criticism? Unlike psychophants like you.

When folks begin to revise history falsely, recent history for that matter, you know they have no iota of integrity in them. This forum is now host to lies of all sorts , however preposterous and ridiculous, these days. We all saw the prominent folks who came out on the Street to insist GEJ be sworn in as acting president .

Ordinarily I see Nigeria but it is annoying when certain posters , as is now very common these days, try to taint Yoruba folks with infamy. Where were the prominent men and women from "Ebele Azikiwe's" region to fight for him when Turai and co were dealing with him?  What will we not hear on this forum sef . The Yorubas are now tolerant of misrule more than others? Some people surely must be talking about some other nation and not Nigeria.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by dayokanu(m): 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2011
When the Gani, Fela etc were fighting for democracy, they (Chukwumerije and Ofonagoro) were romancing the military as their major spokesmen

When Bakare, Soyinka, Falana were fighting the cabal to let the constitution prevail and to install GEJ as substantive President, They were already queueing up for VP position to Atiku, Endorsing IBB etc
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by Gbawe: 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2011

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/occupy-campaigners-us-demand-dre-mmanuel-uduaghan-resignation

Niger Delta Activist and President of the Global Network on Nonviolence, Justice, Good governance and Democracy (GNNJGD) Comrade Rex Ekiugbo Anighoro has become the first Nigerian activist to galvanize the international revolutionary Occupy wall street movement to take a more proactive stand in supporting Nigerians to Occupy against corruption, greed, financial crimes and electoral fraud in Nigeria.

Speaking to the press as well as to hundreds of Occupy wall street campaigners at Keiner plaza, Downtown, St. Louis Missouri, United States of America, Comrade Rex Ekiugbo Anighoro stated that Nigeria is at the brink of a global revolution as corruption, greed, financial crime and electoral fraud is at its peak and has stunted Nigeria’s development making Nigeria to lag fifty years behind the rest of the world.

The Comrade insisted that Nigeria citizens are so disenchanted and disillusioned and can no longer take the preposterous shenanigan from an insensitive and failing government. He noted that Nigeria may break up if urgent steps are not taken to reverse the Oil subsidy removal time bomb.

Continuing, Comrade Rex Ekiugbo Anighoro who is an alumnus of the United States State Department on International Visitors Leadership Programme (IVLP) contended that Nigeria with specific emphasis on Delta State must be rescued from the gripe of electoral and Political fraudsters.

He stated further that the current sitting governor of Delta State Dr. Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan is not only the symbol of electoral banditry and terrorism, he was also the symbol of corruption and financial crime.

He alluded that Dr. Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan is a criminal imposition on the good people of Delta state through the manipulation of the electoral process by a compromised electoral body aided by cash and carry judicial pronouncements by corrupt judicial officers.

Comrade Rex Ekiugbo Anighoro who was a youth leader with the Save Nigeria Group (S.N.G) led by Pastor Tunde Bakare, (now Vice Presidential Candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change) also stated that with over one hundred billion Naira released as allocation to the Delta state government since the begining of the year 2011, there has been nothing to show for the huge sum of money received as Delta state allocation is now rumored shared amongst top political office holders of the ruling party People Democratic Party (P.D.P) leaving Delta state amongst the least developed states in Nigeria with portable water, good roads and electricity as a luxury for Deltans.

At the Occupy wall street protest campaign in St. Louis, campaigners carried placards such as "UDUAGHAN IS A MANDATE THIEF","I OCCUPY","UDUAGHAN MUST GO",amongst others.Placards were proudly displayed by American campaigners who stood in solidarity with Deltans.

Comrade Rex Ekiugbo Anighoro,who is also the Spokesman to the Niger Delta People Salvation Front (NDPSF) led by the revolutionary Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo- Asari, has concluded plans to lead a major Occupy campaign at Asaba, Delta state of Nigeria soon.He demanded for the immediate resignation of Dr. Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan as well as urging the judiciary to do justice by restoring the mandate of Delta state people.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by monkeyleg: 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2011
@Meldrick,

leave that one. The fact that I supported Ogboru during the elections and still do should not bother you. Eweta has been in power for over 4 years and has not proven himself to be capable or credible. The man represents nothing but corruption, pure and simple

@Beaf,

I once i dentified you here as an Itsekiri man but you denied it. That aside, please stop coming on here to spread fear amongst the good people of Delta state. I have alot of high ranking Itsekiri people as friends, and believe me, i am yet to see anyone that is Pleased with Emmanual, maybe except Oritsejafor. That one has allowed tribe to cloud his reasoning, but I think that is for another discussion.

I stress it here again to you, if what you are saying is right about Ogboru needing to join pdp to win and I have no reason to doubt it isnt, then it is highly unfortunate that GEJ would rather impose a certified fraud on us that see good governance flourish
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by Beaf: 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2011
^
Dude, the fact that you identified me as an Itsekiri man because I have strongly questioned your tactics only points to the ethnic nature of the battle you are fighting. For your info, I am not Itsekiri (although I have nuff Itsekiri blood flowing in my veins), indeed I am far more Urhobo and my families voice has been amongst the weightiest in Delta state since the early 70's. I am quite sure I know what I am saying when I tell you that your methods are courting bloodshed.

If you guys can convince your man, then he will find rivers of support in PDP. As for GEJ backing Uduaghan, you wouldn't have expected him to back someone in another political party, would you? On the other hand, I read a lot of meaning into the lack of any disciplinary measure or cautions from PDP to Chief EK Clark for his overt and total support for Ogboru against the interests of PDP. Also, Ogboru campaigned for GEJ.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by don33310(m): 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2011
Meldrick:

@ poster,
You are a he-goat. Foolish .
If you are blind to see development in Delta State do and suck Ogboru's buttocks. Ogboru will never be governor. Are you that uncivil? This shows are uncivilized you are. Please,apart from the uncompleted motor park,tell us another project that he has executed.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by monkeyleg: 7:08am On Nov 01, 2011
@Beaf,

Be extremely careful when you come to a public forum and accuse others of things they havent done. How can my stand for Ogboru be fermenting trouble? are you saying I must not condemn the most wretched and wicked leadership Delta state has ever witnessed just because you say so. Delta state is in so much trouble because the likes of you have refused to conceed and accept the truth. And by the way, I have Itsekiri blood in me as well, and I will tell you now that Deltans are more interested in good leadership than where our governor comes from

Ogboru does not need to belong to a party steeped neck deep in corruption and mismanagement to win the election, and if what you are confirming to all of us today about GEJ supporting Uduaghan is true, it speaks volumes about the Person of goodluck and what he stands for
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by don33310(m): 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2011
@monkeyleg,thanks for your enlightenment,even the sycophants that is with uduaghan knows that is a failure.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by Beaf: 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2011
monkeyleg:

@Beaf,

Be extremely careful when you come to a public forum and accuse others of things they havent done. How can my stand for Ogboru be fermenting trouble? are you saying I must not condemn the most wretched and wicked leadership Delta state has ever witnessed just because you say so. Delta state is in so much trouble because the likes of you have refused to conceed and accept the truth. And by the way, I have Itsekiri blood in me as well, and I will tell you now that Deltans are more interested in good leadership than where our governor comes from

Ogboru does not need to belong to a party steeped neck deep in corruption and mismanagement to win the election, and if what you are confirming to all of us today about GEJ supporting Uduaghan is true, it speaks volumes about the Person of goodluck and what he stands for

The question is really not about Deltans, it is more about your ethnically charged methods. The fact that you identified me as Itsekiri (and therefore belonging with the "enemy"wink only goes to show where your politics is pointing.

Yes Deltans want good government, but you seem to care a lot about where that leadership comes from, otherwise you wouldn't care that anybody is Itsekiri or not. Afterall, Itsekiri's are 100% Deltan.

I have been watching the crude tactics you guys are employing with increasing trepidation. Why attempt to pitch the Urhobo against the minority Itsekiri? Do you want to squash them in their own state, simply because the governor is one? I don't get it. The demonstrations you people are sponsoring started with so called, Urhobo students (read better as paid up halleluyah singers). Why? After that, it was "Urhobo graduates" looking for pipeline security jobs, indeed!

Every ethnic group in Delta state is heavily armed, stop stoking fires that will only lead to bloodshed. Perhaps, you don't care for youthful lives though.

If we don't want Uduaghan, then lets impeach him while getting EFCC pertitions together; its called organisation. cool
That is the only civilised approach, Delta state is not packed with animals.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by monkeyleg: 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2011
@Beaf,

Please point out where I stoked up issues between tribes? If you cant then I urge you to Shut-up. You are the one seeing the Delta failed leadership as an ethnic thing by looking for divides that dont exist. While you are playing the ethnic card, you might remind yourself that the Delta north which form a large part of Delta state, have never held the top seat, whilst being constantly marginalised. Uduaghan remains a failure to himself and to the entire Delta state. So please stop being childish by picking issues where there are none
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by Beaf: 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2011
monkeyleg:

@Beaf,

Please point out where I stoked up issues between tribes? If you cant then I urge you to Shut-up. You are the one seeing the Delta failed leadership as an ethnic thing by looking for divides that dont exist. While you are playing the ethnic card, you might remind yourself that the Delta north which form a large part of Delta state, have never held the top seat, whilst being constantly marginalised. Uduaghan remains a failure to himself and to the entire Delta state. So please stop being childish by picking issues where there are none

Your homework is to look for the deep contradiction in the two bolded statements above. The results will show you clearly why anyone can see through you and your ethnic agenda.
In one breath, you claim there are no divides, only to remind me about the marginalisation of Delta North. Funny guy!
On a similar thread to this, I made the bold claim that the next governor of Delta State would be Igbo; take that to the bank, you can keep deceiving yourself and making wretched statements that ethnicity doesn't matter, only to immediately step on your own tongue (with Delta North) when caught with your pants down.

Keep pretending you don't know exactly what I mean when I accuse you of stoking the flames of bloodshed. Bloody out of job militant! angry

I will repeat:

If we don't want Uduaghan, then lets impeach him while getting EFCC pertitions together; its called organisation. cool

Period.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by monkeyleg: 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2011
@Beaf,

You are at a deadend arent you. I Challenged you to point out where I stoked up any form of disagreement between tribes, but true to yourself you cant, so have resorted to you trademark junkyard dog behaviour of passing senseless insults. It really doesnt matter to me if the next governor of Delta state come from the North as long at he or she is an honest hardworking servant of the people. Not like your lover, who has raped the state dry, with his wicked corrupt ways. Like I have said, the day sanity comes to nigerian politics and things start working as they should. Vultures and political hanger-ones like you will become extinct, maybe then with your wicked conscience you will go into slave trade. Keep taking money from those who oppress the poor
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by Beaf: 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2011
monkeyleg:

@Beaf,

You are at a deadend arent you. I Challenged you to point out where I stoked up any form of disagreement between tribes, but true to yourself you cant, so have resorted to you trademark junkyard dog behaviour of passing senseless insults. It really doesnt matter to me if the next governor of Delta state come from the North as long at he or she is an honest hardworking servant of the people. Not like your lover, who has violated the state dry, with his wicked corrupt ways. Like I have said, the day sanity comes to nigerian politics and things start working as they should. Vultures and political hanger-ones like you will become extinct, maybe then with your wicked conscience you will go into slave trade. Keep taking money from those who oppress the poor

Dude, you are all mouth and all irrelevance. Bloody militant, I hope say you de polish your AK? JTF will will level you if you attempt to bring bloodshed into the state.

I have repeated the words below to you endlessly, but it seems civilised methods mean nothing to brigands like yourself:

Any educated and civilised person would see the correctness of the steps outlined above, but not a militant graduate that wants work supplying security for oil pipelines (no be fool be dat?). If Uduaghan is your real target, why haven't you bought into the idea? That is the only way he can be removed before 2015.
So what is your real target?
At best, you guys are scrambling to force your way on the oil bunkering train, using innocent students and dragging Great Ogboru's name into the pig sty where you exist.

What have student protests got to do with politics, if there isn't some ulterior motive and innocent youth are not being used? You people are a very wicked lot.
Nobody begrudges you your politics, but don't use other peoples children and don't try to pitch ethnic groups against one another; the end of all that will be bloodshed.

Demons.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by monkeyleg: 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2011
^^^^Mental end stage of a deranged Phucker. Absolute senseless rant
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by Beaf: 11:48pm On Nov 01, 2011
monkeyleg:

^^^^Mental end stage of a deranged Phucker. Absolute senseless rant

grin grin grin

Yes, getting bursted is painful. Especially when its done as publicly as this.

Again, if you weren't a militant looking to corner some oil bunkering acreage, you wouldn't be promoting ethnic bigotry and bloodshed; instead, the quote below would appeal to you (sadly, you have ulterior motives):

Bloody dimwitted militant.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by don33310(m): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2011
It is not about ethnicity,we are discussing about development,what is uduaghan achievements? I will tell you: The building of an uncompleted motor park(Airport), the building of new government house and the erection of television on the road to cause accident to motorists.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by don33310(m): 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2011
It is not about ethnicity,we are discussing about development,what is uduaghan achievements? I will tell you: The building of an uncompleted motor park(Airport), the building of new government house and the erection of television on the road to cause accident to motorists.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by monkeyleg: 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2011
@don33310,

leave beaf alone, the boy no get common sense. he has never been able to argue his point properly, once cornered he quickly resorts to playing the ethnic card. I repeat that the problem with Delta state has very little to do with ethnic divisions, and more to do with bad government, if uduaghan was performing no one would give a damn, but no the phucking dogs bollocks of a beaf cannt get the simple point into his thick skull. Like i said to him, his likes would not survive in the corperate world, they feed like vultures of peoples miseries, nyash licking corrupt governments for thier wicked selfish gains
Re: Governor Uduaghan Is The Worst Thing That Have Ever Happen To Delta State. by Beaf: 12:19am On Nov 03, 2011
monkeyleg:

@don33310,

leave beaf alone, the boy no get common sense. he has never been able to argue his point properly, once cornered he quickly resorts to playing the ethnic card. I repeat that the problem with Delta state has very little to do with ethnic divisions, and more to do with bad government, if uduaghan was performing no one would give a damn, but no the phucking dogs bollocks of a beaf cannt get the simple point into his thick skull. Like i said to him, his likes would not survive in the corperate world, they feed like vultures of peoples miseries, nyash licking corrupt governments for thier wicked selfish gains

Once again, I will ask why this quote below does not appeal to you:

Why would you prefer to riot like a fool, when you can organise to remove Uduaghan you hate so much. Why? The only reason is that you are an out of job militant looking to get into pipeline control or bunkering on the blood of innocent youth and posing with Ogboru's name. Eravwen.
You were the one who really raised the ethnic card by identifying me as Itsekiri because I don't agree to your foolish caveman tactics.

Dude, I'm here to trap fools and knock their unicellular brains right through their necks. And if you persist, I'll just keep right on pumping intellectual lead into you until your brain finally pops out of your hairy arse.

Phucking dimwitted bloodsucking beastly gutter-spurn militant.

(1) (2) (Reply)

U.s. To Nigeria: Develop North To Beat Boko Haram / OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA / Is She The Most Sophisticated Female Military Personnel In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.