Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,742 members, 7,862,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

Reno Correct A Fan On The False Statement About Nigerian Movie Industry - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Correct A Fan On The False Statement About Nigerian Movie Industry (1950 Views)

Origin Of False Statement Attributed To IBB About Yorubas Drumming For Wars. / "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu / Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Correct A Fan On The False Statement About Nigerian Movie Industry by haslaw(m): 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2023
Odin13:
Igbos till tomorrow run that movie Industry..

Call it mushroom movies who cares.. as long as Africa and wider world is concern...

Na Igbo home movie top chat die..

Who know any Yoruba actor or actress outside Nigeria.. for African countries

Reno need make dem educated him join

Go visit Congo or rewanda even Ghana here..

This man has turned his bitterness to eternal slavery..

Shame !

You hate the truth

1 Like

Re: Reno Correct A Fan On The False Statement About Nigerian Movie Industry by anungangampu: 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2023
igwebuike01:

SW population is not yoruba population. The data shows that the gap in wealth is very wide if SE alone can record such. Rich Igbos outside SE added will increase the gap wider
Lol.. u got him in his blokus.
Re: Reno Correct A Fan On The False Statement About Nigerian Movie Industry by Raf4: 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2023
igwebuike01:

And what is bad with traveling for economic survival? I advise you to travel for economic survival too before the mudhouse you inherited from your great grandfather collapse on your head

If I needed economic survival, you wouldn't have come to seek one from me in the first place. So, respect your asylum givers and economic "saviours" (we are your Eu/UK/US/Ca). Those of us who need economic survival outside of our land are getting that in the UK, US, Ca, Aus etc.
Re: Reno Correct A Fan On The False Statement About Nigerian Movie Industry by Raf4: 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2023
WithX:

Sir, sorry to say but you do not need to bring in derogatory word or tribal slur.
The thread has been matured enough an we all have been enjoying the back and forth from @igwebuike01 and @LegendHero which so far has been based on facts, sentiments and whatnots but devoid of tribal slur and derogatory statements which is now the trend on this forum.

Pls sir lets maintain decorum and let us learn to make our opinion known without instigating others. You know our comment are more beautiful and makes more sense if they are devoid of tribal slurs. one love bro cool.

@igwebuike01 and @LegendHero carry go my ogas, nomatter who found what and who gross in more, what matter is Nigeria to the world.

Thanks so much for your responsible comments. However, those maggots started it first as usual.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Almanjeris Take Over Lagos / I Did Not Really Mean To Detonate - Mutalab. / Uprising In Qatar: Aljazeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.