Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,401 members, 7,812,175 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) (1817 Views)

Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) / Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK / Maryleen Uluaku Ndubuaku Graduates With Distinction From UK University Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) by truthfully360: 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2023
Meet Precious Onoriode Ejenavi from Delta State, Nigeria – he's done something amazing! Precious graduated with Distinction in Cybersecurity, threat intelligence and forensics from University of salford in the UK. Before this, Precious was an Electrical/Electronic Engineering Graduate from the University of Benin with a CGPA of 4.3.

Cybersecurity is all about understanding and protecting the cyber space. Precious did exceptionally well in this field; Originally from Delta State, He has become an inspiration for students in Nigeria, showing that they can do great things on a global scale.

His achievement is making his family, community, and the whole country proud. Congratulations to Precious, and we wish him the very best in his future work in Cybersecurity! 🎉

https://twitter.com/EdosaSucces/status/1729245500711584126?t=qXmYqfqOLgELUufUIrYnzg&s=19

Fynestboi
olawalebabs
Richiez

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) by Jadiks: 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2023
With love from delta on Nigeria

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) by Artiiclebeast: 12:11am On Nov 28, 2023
Congratulations, son.

We are all proud of you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) by Lovemeharder(f): 3:12am On Nov 28, 2023
Congratulations.
Re: Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) by OgaTheTop2: 3:59am On Nov 28, 2023
Oh, he is now a Nigerian undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) by PedoBear: 8:00am On Nov 28, 2023
He's a def closet fággot
Re: Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) by Talkisneeded: 8:38am On Nov 28, 2023
Congratulations naija boy.

I sell magic tho
Re: Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) by WilsonBright935: 8:47am On Nov 28, 2023
It's easier to get distinction in Nigeria than in the UK.

I dough my heart for this comrade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) by NwaliE01: 9:00am On Nov 28, 2023
WilsonBright935:

My brother. Schooling abroad no be small thing. It's unimaginably hard. My brain sweat like pool water.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) by pandax: 9:04am On Nov 28, 2023
WilsonBright935:

A Big PHAT Lie. The reverse is the case

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) by voltron14: 9:04am On Nov 28, 2023
Congrats bro.
Re: Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) by duduade: 9:39am On Nov 28, 2023
So also so many other Nigerians who have gone ahead to do their M.Sc. abroad and came out with distinctions

Abegi
Re: Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) by Karlifate: 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2023
duduade:
So also so many other Nigerians who have gone ahead to do their M.Sc. abroad and came out with distinctions

Abegi

LMAO! 😂 😂
Re: Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) by InfectedEmbryo: 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2023
Eunoiaa:

Why are you obsessed with homosexuality this much InfectedEmbryo undecided undecided

So you failed at getting women, you're also failing at getting men hence your hate?

I'm succeeded in puting yuur mouth on my covk
Re: Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 5:15pm On Jan 14
DyingFetus:
Take down my pic on your dp

I was on my own jeje. Calmly. Unbothered. Posting cute stuff on my diaries and sharing about books I read. But you said no. You must step on oka's tail. Because say you get one schizophrenia or no schizophrenia. Do you think you're the only one with the monopoly of mental illnesses? This is the Internet o. The madness you have, others have it x50. And you literally got me banned for 8 freaking months. Yes. It's painful to me, and I will pour that frustration on your head. You will regret ever bringing your nonsense my way. I mean, nobody is stopping your from being the vermin that you are. I am not the cause of your life's issues. I come to Nairaland to de-stress, but you said you will not give me rest, ba? I became your favourite person to consistently pick on?

You've bitten more than you can chew, Somtochukwu. And you may have to involve your family members in helping you to apportion this "big fish."
Re: Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 5:21pm On Jan 14
DyingFetus:
Take down my pic on your dp

Are you scared? I don't understand. You don't want your face matched to the opinions you've shared on-line?

The ones about wanting to rxpe girls, and girls you've rxped? Including the death threats you've sent my way?

How would you think the management of ESUT would like that, Eric—sorry, Somto? undecided
Re: Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) by DyingFetus: 5:25pm On Jan 14
Re: Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 5:29pm On Jan 14
Re: Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) by DyingFetus: 5:30pm On Jan 14
Re: Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 5:33pm On Jan 14
Re: Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) by DyingFetus: 5:35pm On Jan 14
Re: Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 5:36pm On Jan 14
Re: Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 6:07pm On Jan 14

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Is The Vc List For Aau Ekpoma Coming Out / Study In Germany, FREE!!!! / Unilag Withdraws From ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.