Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) (1841 Views)

Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) / Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK / Maryleen Uluaku Ndubuaku Graduates With Distinction From UK University Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) by Scentedgrance: 7:06pm On Jan 14
He looks troubled and unkept judging from his pics .

I hope seun do the right thing
Eunoiaa:

You're mad. You're sick. Infact you're mentally disturbed.

When YOU move on from this world and save the people around you your cursed existence, I will rest.

Scum.
Re: Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) by DyingFetus: 7:12pm On Jan 14
Re: Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 7:14pm On Jan 14

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 7:17pm On Jan 14
Re: Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) by DyingFetus: 7:43pm On Jan 14
Richiez

Seun

olawalebabs

Fynestboi

Rule 19 alternate moniker which is Magnoliaa

Rule 2 and 3

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) by DyingFetus: 7:45pm On Jan 14
Ogiame:
First of all, you're a complete E-diot Somtochukwu, you have been trolling this lady for a long time, creating different handles to attack her when she did nothing to you or your blurry existence.

You're not anonymous little boy, thank heavens I will be at ESUT this month and I will make sure I teach you a very big lesson. Trust me, you'll hear from me.

Okay ooo, don't forget to teach him a lesson

The fact that you think that boy is me marvels me
Re: Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) by Ogiame: 7:48pm On Jan 14
DyingFetus:

Okay ooo, don't forget to teach him a lesson

The fact that you think that boy is me marvels me

When that time comes, don't go about sending her DM apologizing and professing love.

Just be ready. The Registrar is a family friend.
Re: Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) by DyingFetus: 7:50pm On Jan 14
Ogiame:
When that time comes, don't go about sending her DM apologizing and professing love.

Just be ready. The Registrar is a family friend.

Okay oo , deal with him very well

You can video call me for me
Re: Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) by DyingFetus: 7:53pm On Jan 14
Re: Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) by Ogiame: 7:54pm On Jan 14
DyingFetus:

Okay oo , deal with him very well

You can video call me for me
Till then. But don't come to her DM begging for mercy...

I will begin with you this year.
Re: Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) by DyingFetus: 7:56pm On Jan 14
Re: Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) by DyingFetus: 8:01pm On Jan 14

Re: Nigerian Graduate With Distinction From A UK University  (photos) by DyingFetus: 8:02pm On Jan 14

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unaab First Batch Amission List Out! / Gender Imbalance In Education / Federal College Of Education, Akoka Application For 2015/2016 Session Is On Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.