Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Are There Nigerians In South Korea? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Are There Nigerians In South Korea? (1257 Views)

Peru - Are There Nigerians There? Would I Find Naija Restaurant? / The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Nigerians In South Korea? by Lamanii22(f): 1:33am On Nov 28, 2023
Hello everyone, I watch k-dramas a lot and Korea appears to be too beautiful in the movie, are there Nigerians living there? Is it really that beautiful in real life? I would love to know more about life in South Korea thank you very much 😉

1 Like

Re: Are There Nigerians In South Korea? by Thundafireseun: 3:20am On Nov 28, 2023
Google is your friend

3 Likes

Re: Are There Nigerians In South Korea? by humilitypays(m): 5:00am On Nov 28, 2023
Lamanii22:
Hello everyone, I watch k-dramas a lot and Korea appears to be too beautiful in the movie, are there Nigerians living there? Is it really that beautiful in real life? I would love to know more about life in South Korea thank you very much 😉
Like a lot of Nigerians, but mostly Igbos dominate there.

And yes Korea is a very beautiful country. Even their remote areas where they do farming all have CCTV cameras installed by the government.

Every house have a CCTV camera.

It is one of the neatest countries on earth.

Stealing is almost at zero level except it was done by foreign migrants from Africa mostly.

US operate massive military bases in South Korea since the end of Korean war to protect them from enemy attacks mostly from North Korea.

It is forbidden for a South Korean to cross over their border with North Korea and vice versa.

If you have interest in visiting South Korea, make a research on Google about Korean language school, they have scholarships for foreigners and it's one of the best ways to enter Korea, it will give you an edge. Summer school used to be the way but Nigerians have bastardized it already.

The number one people Koreans love is Americans then others. It's a very organized country with almost zero crime rate but little thing they commit suicide.

In Korea, if a married Korean man is working, the pay goes to his wife, and if he needs money he asks his wife. Women are highly empowered. Their women don't like black guys much except black Americans and the reason is because they have tiny pussy and once they start sleeping with a black guy, their men who have small dick will never want to associate with them again.

11 Likes

Re: Are There Nigerians In South Korea? by Bahamas95(m): 5:03am On Nov 28, 2023
Nigerians are everywhere, even in North Korea. cheesy

Go Jupiter sef Nigerians dey there.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Nigerians In South Korea? by Talkisneeded: 8:47am On Nov 28, 2023
humilitypays:

And yes Korea is a very beautiful country. Even their remote areas where they do farming all have CCTV cameras installed by the government.

Stealing is almost at zero level except it was done by foreign migrants from Africa mostly.

US operate massive military bases in South Korea since the end of Korean war to protect them from enemy attacks mostly from North Korea.

It is forbidden for a South Korean to cross over their border with North Korea and vice versa.

If you have interest in visiting South Korea, make a research on Google about Korean language school, they have scholarships for foreigners and it's one of the best ways to enter Korea, it will give you an edge. Summer school used to be the way but Nigerians have bastardized it already.

The number one people Koreans love is Americans then others. It's a very organized country with almost zero crime rate but little thing they commit suicide.

In Korea, if a married Korean man is working, the pay goes to his wife, and if he needs money he asks his wife. Women are highly empowered. Their women don't like black guys much except black Americans and the reason is because they have tiny pussy and once they start sleeping with a black guy, their men who have small dick will never want to associate with them again.

Your summarization looks an open book with deep secret and warnings for the black man.
I love the way you put it, subtly telling op that we are not wanted,how getting a job will be a herculean task.. Crime is no-go-area,konji will also likely finish you.
I love it man

I sell herbs for sexual enhancement tho

2 Likes

Re: Are There Nigerians In South Korea? by humilitypays(m): 8:54am On Nov 28, 2023
Talkisneeded:

Your summarization looks an open book with deep secret and warnings for the black man.
I love the way you put it, subtly telling op that we are not wanted,how getting a job will be a herculean task.. Crime is no-go-area,konji will also likely finish you.
I love it man

I sell herbs for sexual enhancement tho
lol, black people are welcomed but they should be ready to work their asses off at the Korean factories.

Learning Korean language will give any black person relocating to Korea an edge.

There are places to quench konji but most are expensive. There are Russian girls, Moroccan, Thailand, Filipino chicks too. You can get them via massage places, you pay for massage session to their employer and discuss personal satisfaction with the masseur which doesn't come cheap lol but you will be blown away with enjoyment lol.

Their driver will bring them to your house if you want. You can collect massage business owners phone numbers and chat them up to see the gallery of hot chicks they have and select the one you prefer to massage you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Nigerians In South Korea? by CandidAdmin(m): 9:07am On Nov 28, 2023
If you are going to South Korea because of K-drama. Well, let me tell you that South Korea is a fictional country. The one that exists is just a normal country with good, bad and terrible people like every other country.

And yes, there are Nigerians there.

1 Like

Re: Are There Nigerians In South Korea? by tolugar: 10:40am On Nov 28, 2023
Lamanii22:

Yes they are there.

Went to North Korea sometime in 2009. they are nice unlike what media says. A robust youthful society.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Nigerians In South Korea? by emperor4love(m): 10:58am On Nov 28, 2023
Abiriba people from ohafia abia state full there exporting OK wears and all this textile materials, they are in numbers over there

1 Like

Re: Are There Nigerians In South Korea? by GODPUNISHALABI: 11:13am On Nov 28, 2023
humilitypays:

hahahaha grin

2 Likes

Re: Are There Nigerians In South Korea? by KosiGee(m): 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2023
There are lots of Nigerians in Seoul.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Nigerians In South Korea? by jamesversion: 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2023
humilitypays:

This your lie tie wrapper, also wear gele. cheesy cheesy
Re: Are There Nigerians In South Korea? by Lamanii22(f): 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2023
humilitypays:

Wooow this is so interesting… I wouldn’t mind going there…. Although I made a post about not ever wanting to leave Nigeria but South Korea is so so calling me now….
Re: Are There Nigerians In South Korea? by humilitypays(m): 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2023
Lamanii22:

Wooow this is so interesting… I wouldn’t mind going there…. Although I made a post about not ever wanting to leave Nigeria but South Korea is so so calling me now….
hahahahaha you must be an APC party member or a child/relative of a serving APC politician shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Are There Nigerians In South Korea? by Lamanii22(f): 11:21am On Dec 05, 2023
CandidAdmin:
If you are going to South Korea because of K-drama. Well, let me tell you that South Korea is a fictional country. The one that exists is just a normal country with good, bad and terrible people like every other country.

And yes, there are Nigerians there.

Fictional country 😂😂😂😂

(1) (Reply)

Recommend a Honeymoon Venue / Canada Skilled Worker Visa: Free Help Perparing And Submitting Your Application / France Top The Best Place To Live In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.