Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Peru - Are There Nigerians There? Would I Find Naija Restaurant? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Peru - Are There Nigerians There? Would I Find Naija Restaurant? (1700 Views)

Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) / United States Virgin Island Are Nigerians There? / 1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peru - Are There Nigerians There? Would I Find Naija Restaurant? by naijamanyoutube(m): 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
I've been in Uruguay for a little over 1 month now, and I'm craving Naija swallow o!

There's no single Naija joint here, but I will be in Peru a month from now.

Do you guys have info about Peru, when it comes to Naija businesses?

Me I want to chop Naija food o! Nairalanders, make una help me o!!!

You can see from the photo, that Naija food makes me happy. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqqNdltFiNI

2 Likes

Re: Peru - Are There Nigerians There? Would I Find Naija Restaurant? by Cypress042(m): 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
shocked

In any country you go, you must definitely find a Nigerian.

Especially igbos cool

9 Likes

Re: Peru - Are There Nigerians There? Would I Find Naija Restaurant? by naijamanyoutube(m): 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
Okay, but if they don't have a restaurant business, I don't think I can go eat their goat meat and egusi soup. lol

Thank you for your reply.

Cypress042:
shocked

In any country you go, you must definitely find a Nigerian.

Especially igbos cool
Re: Peru - Are There Nigerians There? Would I Find Naija Restaurant? by christejames(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
Fireboy DML is there na undecided

4 Likes

Re: Peru - Are There Nigerians There? Would I Find Naija Restaurant? by naijamanyoutube(m): 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
lol

christejames:
Fireboy DML is there na undecided

2 Likes

Re: Peru - Are There Nigerians There? Would I Find Naija Restaurant? by chukxie(m): 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
You can make your own swallow. Look for yellow corn flour, or ground oats and for soup, buy some vegetables especially spinach, beef or chicken, ground pepper, seasoning..Swallow and soup don set!

3 Likes

Re: Peru - Are There Nigerians There? Would I Find Naija Restaurant? by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
Thank you, but I'm afraid I will mess it up. Maybe I will make stew and the yellow corn flour you mentioned.

Thank you.

chukxie:
You can make your own swallow. Look for yellow corn flour, or ground oats and for soup, buy some vegetables especially spinach, beef or chicken, ground pepper, seasoning..Swallow and soup don set!
Re: Peru - Are There Nigerians There? Would I Find Naija Restaurant? by chukxie(m): 11:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Thank you, but I'm afraid I will mess it up. Maybe I will make stew and the yellow corn flour you mentioned.

Thank you.

Give it a try. And if it turns out bad,you can always make another one. Good luck!
Re: Peru - Are There Nigerians There? Would I Find Naija Restaurant? by naijamanyoutube(m): 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2022
Great idea. lol

chukxie:

Give it a try. And if it turns out bad,you can always make another one. Good luck!
Re: Peru - Are There Nigerians There? Would I Find Naija Restaurant? by expertman(m): 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2022
Boss can you please teach us how you got your Uruguay visa ?

Can one visa enters boths Uruguay and Peru?

naijamanyoutube:
I've been in Uruguay for a little over 1 month now, and I'm craving Naija swallow o!

There's no single Naija joint here, but I will be in Peru a month from now.

Do you guys have info about Peru, when it comes to Naija businesses?

Me I want to chop Naija food o! Nairalanders, make una help me o!!!

You can see from the photo, that Naija food makes me happy. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqqNdltFiNI
Re: Peru - Are There Nigerians There? Would I Find Naija Restaurant? by naijamanyoutube(m): 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
I don't need a visa to come to Uruguay, I'm Nigerian American. I travel with my American passport.

I tried to meet up with Nigerians in Uruguay and ask them questions that I can share with you guys, but none of them is willing to meet up at all. I don't know why. Maybe I will have better luck in Peru.

Try doing a google search about the subject and see. I will also be going to Brazil, so I might get more info from there to share.

expertman:
Boss can you please teach us how you got your Uruguay visa ?

Can one visa enters boths Uruguay and Peru?

Re: Peru - Are There Nigerians There? Would I Find Naija Restaurant? by naijamanyoutube(m): 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
I made stew today and used corn flour as swallow. I posted about it in a new topic, you can check it out and thank you for the corn flour idea.

chukxie:

1 Like

Re: Peru - Are There Nigerians There? Would I Find Naija Restaurant? by chukxie(m): 12:33am On Sep 12, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I made stew today and used corn flour as swallow. I posted about it in a new topic, you can check it out and thank you for the corn flour idea.

Nice! Where's the link?
Re: Peru - Are There Nigerians There? Would I Find Naija Restaurant? by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2022
Right here:

https://www.nairaland.com/naijamanyoutube

chukxie:

Nice! Where's the link?
Re: Peru - Are There Nigerians There? Would I Find Naija Restaurant? by expertman(m): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
Alright boss thanks for your love .

Wish u journey mercies always

naijamanyoutube:
I don't need a visa to come to Uruguay, I'm Nigerian American. I travel with my American passport.

I tried to meet up with Nigerians in Uruguay and ask them questions that I can share with you guys, but none of them is willing to meet up at all. I don't know why. Maybe I will have better luck in Peru.

Try doing a google search about the subject and see. I will also be going to Brazil, so I might get more info from there to share.

Re: Peru - Are There Nigerians There? Would I Find Naija Restaurant? by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
You are welcome. You can follow my journey here on my YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PhleBx8Fng

expertman:
Alright boss thanks for your love .

Wish u journey mercies always

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Was Refused A Uk Visa And I Need Advice Cos I M Re Applying By Next Week / Pls Advise Now, Greencard Interview Morrow Morning / Danfo Driver Seen Enjoying His “Eba” And Soup While Driving, Today, In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.