Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (761 Views)

This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means / Lagos Means Slave Coast - Seun Kuti / What President Macron’s Visit To Lagos Means – Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by MrColdsweat: 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Yorubas are people that collectively occupy the SW region of Nigeria and they share a similar language, food and culture. Only smart people understands this.

The current Olugbo of Ugbo Kingdom is Oba Fredrick Obateru Akinruntan..A Yoruba man.
I rather accept what the ooni says than the empty words of a hungry 30k miscreant.
Re: . by Goodvibes007: 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2023
MrColdsweat:

I rather accept what the ooni says than the empty words of a hungry 30k miscreant.
I knew you were a flat head IPOB all along..wéré dey disguise 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by MrColdsweat: 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2023
Goodvibes007:

I knew you were a flat head IPOB all along..wéré dey disguise 😂
That guy you use his picture to make mockery is a millionaire. Go and fix your life. Your poor hungry mother will not feed you forever.
Re: . by opamoses1: 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2023
MrColdsweat:
That guy you use his picture to make mockery is a millionaire. Go and fix your life. Your poor hungry mother will not feed you forever.
Nyaaamirrri man is pained 😂

2 Likes

Re: . by Goodvibes007: 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2023
MrColdsweat:
Let me help you with another flat head picture since you don't like that one grin

Re: . by OVB123: 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Obatala's descendants are still in Ife till date. The Obalufe (Orunto) popularly called the Ooni's deputy is a descendant of Obatala.
I can see you are very adamant and stubborn. This will be the last time that i will respond to you. Please kindly read the history of ilaje, the past and present king(s) of the town. Good bye!
Re: . by Goodvibes007: 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2023
OVB123:
I can see you are very adamant and stubborn. This will be the last time that i will respond to you. Please kindly read the history of ilaje, the past and present king(s) of the town. Good bye!
Ilajes are from Ife. Bye!

Re: . by OVB123: 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Ilajes are from Ife.
Go read ilaje history very well and why they migrated from ife, why there is always issues between ilaje king and ooni of ife. It will help u alot. And please don't mention me again. Good bye
Re: . by Goodvibes007: 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2023
OVB123:
Go read ilaje history very well and why they migrated from ife, why there is always issues between ilaje king and ooni of ife. It will help u alot. And please don't mention me again. Good bye
Bottom line is that they have ife ancestry like almost every other Yoruba tribe that moved out of Ife. They are yorubas..End of discussion.
A popular Ilaje man below defending his Yoruba ancestory.👇

Re: . by OVB123: 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2023
[quote author=Goodvibes007 post=127214789]
Bottom line is that they have ife ancestry like almost every other Yoruba tribe that moved out of Ife. They are yorubas..End of discussion.
A popular Ilaje man below defending his Yoruba ancestory.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Careful Else Rivers Will Begin Your Downfall - Asari Dokubo To Tinubu / How I Was Caught Sleeping By Media, But First Lady Saved Me From Extortion - Gov / Aftermath of Judgement: Yar'adua Asks Kogi Governor To Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.