Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. (19925 Views)

Finland Plans To Build Barriers On Its Border With Russia / Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine / NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by ruggedtimi(m): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2023
uniquetechng:
Shows you know very little about Polish military, without Nukes Russia is struggling to take control of Ukraine and you sit in your room and concluded that they can wipe off Poland that has better military than Ukraine.
I am pro u.s...If them put russia side by side with poland without any external body ,poland cant stand a chance with the russia military. Poland now improving on their military might is among the top 6 strongest military country in europe. Bt they are far frm Russia. Only russia's airforce is no match for poland. Poland wey no get missile defence system.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by chronique(m): 10:33am On Nov 28, 2023
AishaDant:
Meanwhile, their people are starving and years and years behind the whole world.

Even Nigeria, is still better than North Korea. Smh

Tell me the African country that is more technologically advanced than north Korea that you claim is backward and I will credit you 100k this morning. Just name one.

2 Likes

Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by Kazeemabiodun: 10:36am On Nov 28, 2023
They should nuke Americaand all it allies together

1 Like

Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by Babalola0920: 11:02am On Nov 28, 2023
rentAcock:
Paper tigers make the most threats and try too hard to portray themselves as ferocious but it's all a facade. Look at how Russia tricked the world into thinking it is a superpower, yet they cannot defeat small Ukraine. Paper tigers love to hide behind the threats of nuclear weapons, but seriously, with all the mishaps and blunders we've seen from these guys, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that none of their nukes are operational, they might actually annihilate themselves.

Either you're delusional
Misinformed
Uninformed
Disinform

Top general in the US that you support knows the scores...
Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by MrCork: 11:02am On Nov 28, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
NK has the right to defend herself. If Gaddafi had such heavy weapons, US & her NATO allies will not dare to fvck with Libya. They (NK) will continue to test ICBM & launch military satelites while SEOUL & WASHINGTON barks.

SO TEŔRRORIST HAVE RIGHTS TO DEFEND THEMSELF? ..correct? ARE U A TERŔRRORISST SOPOTER?.......SON.. IF NORTH KOREA DARES TRY ANYTIN STEWWWPID.......AMERICA WILL MAKE SURE SOMEBODY ELSE RAISE THERE CHILDREN!!!! (REAL TALK) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by uniquetechng: 11:07am On Nov 28, 2023
ruggedtimi:
I am pro u.s...If them put russia side by side with poland without any external body ,poland cant stand a chance with the russia military. Poland now improving on their military might is among the top 6 strongest military country in europe. Bt they are far frm Russia. Only russia's airforce is no match for poland. Poland wey no get missile defence system.
At almost 50 years of age I select my arguments, do you know that Russia has been receiving drones from Iran ? And fighters from Iran and Lebanon has also been fighting on Russia side in Ukraine ?
External support is part of war, Russia can't wipe off Poland without nukes and that's a fact.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by Shimran(m): 11:15am On Nov 28, 2023
uniquetechng:
So what stops them from taking control of Ukraine in over a year ?
This simple thing My bad 😞

USA alone spent over $75 billion on this war out of which $ 45 Billion goes to military aids.

Aside, we also have the EU, UK, Germany, and other European countries Aids!

And here in Nigeria we are thinking twice whether to get a loan of just $1billion or not embarassed
Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by Babalola0920: 11:26am On Nov 28, 2023
Na lie..
DPRK had successfully lunch it satellite into space
Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by bigwig071(m): 11:46am On Nov 28, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
NK has the right to defend herself. If Gaddafi had such heavy weapons, US & her NATO allies will not dare to fvck with Libya. They (NK) will continue to test ICBM & launch military satelites while SEOUL & WASHINGTON barks.
una don dey start again... na so una go hype hamas... if North Korea get power make them go try am for Japan.
Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by bigwig071(m): 11:51am On Nov 28, 2023
chronique:

Tell me the African country that is more technologically advanced than north Korea that you claim is backward and I will credit you 100k this morning. Just name one.
bor not like that honestly Nigeria can stand north Korea. Biafra did with all most the whole world and still stand for more than two years.. what am saying is north Korea can not win Nigeria... with we will be more advance during the war and they we be more weak because we have the population
Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by richeeyo(m): 11:52am On Nov 28, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
You example of kids they talk on nairaland 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Do you know Libya army was more equipped than north Korea
Do you know Gaddafi had nuclear weapons
Noth Korea can not fight a conventional battle
South Korea his very close and heavily congested that's the fear of attacking the north
North Korea
Still uses jet from the 50s
Tanks from the 50s
And extremely low tech subs
Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by chatinent: 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2023
rentAcock:
Paper tigers make the most threats and try too hard to portray themselves as ferocious but it's all a facade. Look at how Russia tricked the world into thinking it is a superpower, yet they cannot defeat small Ukraine. Paper tigers love to hide behind the threats of nuclear weapons, but seriously, with all the mishaps and blunders we've seen from these guys, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that none of their nukes are operational, they might actually annihilate themselves.

You know nothing about military and war.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by chatinent: 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2023
AbuTwins:
Hmmm!
War everywhere!

Let the Christians open their Bible and choose their Isreal here!

That's the delusion. You feel biblical Isreal is this Isreal today.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by Krismas(m): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2023
uniquetechng:
Very funny, US and NATO are only be cautious not to push Putin to nuke Europe which affect even you that's typing this, not because Russia is powerful.
Without Nukes Russia and North Korea are not better than Poland militarily.
grin Mumu
Be playing
Wen Russia had no Nuke, it beat France, then then superpower in war.
It beat Germany the European power in war. Russia occupy some part of Germany till today!
It destroyed the Italian military wit bare hands grin
It subdued the Finland military porously grin and is occupying some part of Finland till tomorrow.
The list of Russia victories is too much. Be playing
Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by Alexiiydon: 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2023
rentAcock:
so why can’t Israel defeat Hamas don’t be dumb
Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by Krismas(m): 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2023
richeeyo:

You example of kids they talk on nairaland 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Do you know Libya army was more equipped than north Korea
Do you know Gaddafi had nuclear weapons
Noth Korea can not fight a conventional battle
South Korea his very close and heavily congested that's the fear of attacking the north
North Korea
Still uses jet from the 50s
Tanks from the 50s
And extremely low tech subs
grin Gaddafi had nuke and didn’t use it? How many kind of idiot do u think Gaddafi is? NK cannot fight in a war? Who den fought the Korean War? Be playing!
NK has sub per military technology? Then why is America japan SK worried about NK missile technology? Even America has not been able to develop hypersonic missiles which NK has developed by themselves! Be playing o!
Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by Gentlesoul2021(m): 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

People just dey this life na so so fight them like

I can't remember the last time I fought with someone

When he be say list of happy things dey to do
play football betting finish
Bang pussy
Smoke weed
Drink enough alcohol
Watch champions league
Play with networking and computers
Keyboard all day
Play Saturday football in my area
Then watch epl, seria A, laliga and bundesliga in the afternoon of that Saturday

U too like flex damn nigga
Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by Ayodeoba: 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2023
rentAcock:
russia is not a demonic country like US who go to war to bombard a residential area just to prove a point, they took time to target Ukrainians military installations, avoided civilian casualties, careful action takes time. Russia is the true super power who defeated the west combined in Ukraine
Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by Greatlee54: 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2023
vowiski:

Keypad nuisance ..

Look at your mouth like small Ukraine…

Just open mouth waaaaa and type rubbish online.

Do you know the US has supported Ukraine with weapons , intelligence and more than $75 billion since the war started?

Do you know what $75 billion is ? How much does Nigeria beg to borrow again ?

Russia in a lay man’s word is fighting with the United States and NATO in Ukraine …

In Wars there are codes … Russia can Nuke the entire Ukraine in one hour… but Ukrainians are their bloodline.. if it was Russian against Iraq, or Iran, it would be a different ball game…
Are you a Russian Mr small mouth?

1 Like

Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by Krismas(m): 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2023
ruggedtimi:
who be all these people...so north korea is not an artificial country created by the soviet union. Compare the two countries today which is doing better between north/south.
grin Mumu
Go read about the Korean War.
Then Russia did nothing to help NK stop talking nonsense. As for the economy of NK it’s America’s UN sanctions dats responsible. They tried to impoverish NK while empowering SK so dat people LIKE U will be deceived into thinking democracy make nations rich grin
Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by Ayodeoba: 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2023
Princedapace:

So, in ur mind, Russia is fighting just Ukrain? I wonder how some of u reason in this country. First, Russia currently controls 20 percent of Ukrain lands in addition to Crimea. Russia actually is in war with the US and EU.

Wait until u go to war under heavy sanction and still manage to pull thru, it takes a strong heavy weight to do that. That is why the US can never go to war under sactions and can never go to war without allies. Is there any allies fighting with Russia?

If Russia is weak, the US would have invaded that country since. Russia is under heavy economic sanctions, EU supplies Ukraine with military intelligence and training. Millitary intelligence is key to any war. The US supplies Ukraine with money, military intelligence and weapons. All these against one country? Russia is boss. Until the US ever goes to war alone, without allies, under heavy economic sactions, then I can respect it.
Respect to Russia for taking 20 percent of Ukrainean land, has destroyed many parts of Ukrain. Infact, EU said it would take Ukraine 10 years to rebuild and would cost billions of dollars. That is the boss language there by Russia. Only one country held the entire EU and US to this point.
Not a single EU country can do it.
to buttress your point! Russia had been the ones helping Syria with weapons and Human Resources to be able to defeat American sponsored terrorists in Syria. They had been at war bfr the Invasion of Ukraine
Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by Princedapace(m): 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2023
Ayodeoba:
to buttress your point! Russia had been the ones helping Syria with weapons and Human Resources to be able to defeat American sponsored terrorists in Syria. They had been at war bfr the Invasion of Ukraine

That is it! These countries fight proxy wars! So, for Russia to claim 20 percent of Ukraine, they have tried o! Along with Crimeea. They have tried o even with all the American cowardise plots of sactioning Russia and trying so hard to make them an isolated country. That man Putin na strong man.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by Krismas(m): 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2023
chronique:

grin Fine bro! I support NK o
But I need dat 100k grin
So, South Africa pass NK!
Make I send ma azza?
Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by SEO2002: 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:
ibo will still wail
stup!d p!g like your mother.
Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by richeeyo(m): 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2023
Krismas:
grin Gaddafi had nuke and didn’t use it? How many kind of idiot do u think Gaddafi is? NK cannot fight in a war? Who den fought the Korean War? Be playing!
NK has sub per military technology? Then why is America japan SK worried about NK missile technology? Even America has not been able to develop hypersonic missiles which NK has developed by themselves! Be playing o!
Don't argue
Foolish boy
Use it against his own people abi
Now I see your head no normal
Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by Krismas(m): 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2023
richeeyo:

Don't argue
Foolish boy
Use it against his own people abi
Now I see your head no normal
grin Dats why u are so dull! U foolishly think it was his own people who were waring against him? They were Sudanese and Al-Qaeda. So Nuke Sudan! Then Nuke America Britain and France who were the sponsors, financiers and airforce of the terrorist groups that fought against Gaddafi
Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by YeyeGbami: 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

People just dey this life na so so fight them like

I can't remember the last time I fought with someone

When he be say list of happy things dey to do
play football betting finish
Bang pussy
Smoke weed
Drink enough alcohol
Watch champions league
Play with networking and computers
Keyboard all day
Play Saturday football in my area
Then watch epl, seria A, laliga and bundesliga in the afternoon of that Saturday

Wait till you have power my gee
Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by uniquetechng: 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2023
Krismas:
grin Mumu
Be playing
Wen Russia had no Nuke, it beat France, then then superpower in war.
It beat Germany the European power in war. Russia occupy some part of Germany till today!
It destroyed the Italian military wit bare hands grin
It subdued the Finland military porously grin and is occupying some part of Finland till tomorrow.
The list of Russia victories is too much. Be playing
your father is mumu, I am sure I and your father who failed to instill discipline in you is of the same age as myself.

You're talking of USSR in 2023, very dumb kid.
Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by dappydozzy(m): 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2023
rentAcock:

You dont rate a country a superpower by winning wars, How many wars have being won by the United States, you need to dig into history. The United States was disgraced by Fidel Castro is the Bay of the Pigs Invasion which turned him into an international hero. The Kennedy administration denied involvement in order to save face but the world knew the story.
Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by Krismas(m): 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2023
uniquetechng:
your father is mumu, I am sure I and your father who failed to instill discipline in you is of the same age as myself.

You're talking of USSR in 2023, very dumb kid.
grin U are the one talking ignorantly dats why i mistook u for a Mumu! grin
Pls 4give me.
And Ofcourse! The USSR was the military conquest of Russia. So it’s another indication of Russian military might.
However the defeat of Napoleon was just Russia, the defeat of Nazi Germany was Russia and so on. Stop misjudging Russia by the limited military operation its conducting currently in Ukraine, where it cannot utilize more than a quarter of its strength
Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by chronique(m): 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2023
bigwig071:
bor not like that honestly Nigeria can stand north Korea. Biafra did with all most the whole world and still stand for more than two years.. what am saying is north Korea can not win Nigeria... with we will be more advance during the war and they we be more weak because we have the population

How do you people manage to come up with these things you say?
Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by chronique(m): 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2023
Krismas:
grin Fine bro! I support NK o
But I need dat 100k grin
So, South Africa pass NK!
Make I send ma azza?

South Africa? You yourself know say na joke you de. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! / Obama Bows And Kisses The Hand Of Saudi King At G20 Summit / Breaking News - Colonel Gaddafi Captured And Killed (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.