Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. (19929 Views)

Finland Plans To Build Barriers On Its Border With Russia / Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine / NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by Sirmwill: 11:54pm On Nov 28, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

People just dey this life na so so fight them like

I can't remember the last time I fought with someone

When he be say list of happy things dey to do
play football betting finish
Bang pussy
Smoke weed
Drink enough alcohol
Watch champions league
Play with networking and computers
Keyboard all day
Play Saturday football in my area
Then watch epl, seria A, laliga and bundesliga in the afternoon of that Saturday

Fake scammer

The real slawormir has deactivated or is not active

This one is a scammer
Nairalanders beware

Quote me if they born you welll

Lemme drag you in all the Nairaland sections

Just deactivate jeje
Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by DonroxyII: 6:56am On Nov 29, 2023
chatinent:

You know nothing about military and war.
Aswear Down!
Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by Ayodeoba: 7:51am On Nov 29, 2023
Vicjnr08:

Ogbeni shut up!!! If you see a U.S visa you no go grab am who you Dey wine. I can see how Nigeria is really working for you to the extent of making you take it all up on Nairalands to pour your anger
change the way you think bro! If you get businesses wey Dey give you almost 4m per month, and you still wan leave am japa go start afresh for US,mean say!you never really know wetin you Dey do as a person. If I wan go Europe as I Dey na for vacation or tourist! Nothing more. Nija sef sweet if you get money

1 Like

Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by Vicjnr08: 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2023
Ayodeoba:
change the way you think bro! If you get businesses wey Dey give you almost 4m per month, and you still wan leave am japa go start afresh for US,mean say!you never really know wetin you Dey do as a person. If I wan go Europe as I Dey na for vacation or tourist! Nothing more. Nija sef sweet if you get money
4 million per month!!!!!! For this Naija? Mmmmmmmmmmm, I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by Ayodeoba: 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2023
Vicjnr08:

4 million per month!!!!!! For this Naija? Mmmmmmmmmmm, I rest my case.
people Dey cash out pass like that. No limit yourself to one place. Small small business Dey wey people Dey do wey Dey bring return daily, multiple of times you a millionaire
Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by okoroemeka(m): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2023
vowiski:

Keypad nuisance ..

Look at your mouth like small Ukraine…

Just open mouth waaaaa and type rubbish online.

Do you know the US has supported Ukraine with weapons , intelligence and more than $75 billion since the war started?

Do you know what $75 billion is ? How much does Nigeria beg to borrow again ?

Russia in a lay man’s word is fighting with the United States and NATO in Ukraine …

In Wars there are codes … Russia can Nuke the entire Ukraine in one hour… but Ukrainians are their bloodline.. if it was Russian against Iraq, or Iran, it would be a different ball game…
so you think it is easy for Russia to nuke whomsoever it wants?learn more about MAD(mutual assured destruction)and know that possession of nukes is just an insurance to prevent others using it,it is unfortunate but the nouth Korean president i s just a paranoid leader obsessed with war,cruelty,and destruction,it will be well noted that this big bully will be a coward and shaking with fear if posted to fight in a hot front line,a strongman does not need weapons to emphasize his point,what they need in North korea is peace,posperity and development not beating the drums of war

1 Like

Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by XAUBulls: 7:28pm On Nov 29, 2023
rentAcock:
Paper tigers make the most threats and try too hard to portray themselves as ferocious but it's all a facade. Look at how Russia tricked the world into thinking it is a superpower, yet they cannot defeat small Ukraine. Paper tigers love to hide behind the threats of nuclear weapons, but seriously, with all the mishaps and blunders we've seen from these guys, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that none of their nukes are operational, they might actually annihilate themselves.
That's cracked me up... grin
On a more serious note... those Russian nukes are real. The largest stock of "operational" nukes as you already know are in Russian hands.
Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by makaveli902: 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2023
Akalia:
I take it you are anti-russia and I clearly to me you don't know Jack about modern warfare.
the supposed number one superpower nation on earth-the US has a history of wars they lost e.g Vietnam war, somali invasion, and most recently in syria.
Look if Russia was intent on defeating Ukraine hands-down she could had easily done that but for sentiments bordering on shared lineage/ancestry, shared culture, and language between R and U, the great Putin soft padeled.

They also lost in Afghanistan, I mean they couldn't finish what they started.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. by Hamilton1(m): 12:49pm On Nov 30, 2023
perseverance101:
This is how the Nigerian government and all Nigerian forces should expeditiously deploy HEAVY WEAPON supplies to the borders of the South East region before it becomes too late. It is imperative that we take preventive measures to avoid squandering our resources and funds on an unnecessary conflict, should history repeat itself.
Defeat Bokoharam and Iswap First grin grin
Your home is on fire you wan go fight another person,
Islamic terrorists grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! / Breaking News - Colonel Gaddafi Captured And Killed (pic) / Obama Bows And Kisses The Hand Of Saudi King At G20 Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.