Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

If Marriage Vow Include May I Die. The Day I Ever Cheat On You.. Will You Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Marriage Vow Include May I Die. The Day I Ever Cheat On You.. Will You Marry (506 Views)

Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) / If Wedding Vows Include β€œmay I Die The Day I Cheat” – Will You Get Married? / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Marriage Vow Include May I Die. The Day I Ever Cheat On You.. Will You Marry by robosky02(m): 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2023
If marriage vow include may I die. The day I ever cheat on you.. Will you still marry?

Re: If Marriage Vow Include May I Die. The Day I Ever Cheat On You.. Will You Marry by Qatar2022: 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2023
I will marry , many people swear on daily basis but nothing happened to them

1 Like

Re: If Marriage Vow Include May I Die. The Day I Ever Cheat On You.. Will You Marry by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2023
So many pple go still marry nd cheat the next day. Our politicians wer de swear with bible wetin de happen to dem after embezzling money?
Re: If Marriage Vow Include May I Die. The Day I Ever Cheat On You.. Will You Marry by brain54(m): 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2023
Of course people will still cheat…

98% of people that take those marriage vows just recite them like they would a song.

Most give no meanings to the words nor take them seriously.

Most people that will cheat will do so irrespective of the vows they recite on the marriage alter!
Re: If Marriage Vow Include May I Die. The Day I Ever Cheat On You.. Will You Marry by robosky02(m): 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2023
Qatar2022:
I will marry , many people swear on daily basis but nothing happened to them

So you believe even if

Nothing go happen?
Re: If Marriage Vow Include May I Die. The Day I Ever Cheat On You.. Will You Marry by Qatar2022: 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2023
robosky02:

So you believe even if

Nothing go happen?
I never said that I will cheat , GOD is a merciful GOD
Re: If Marriage Vow Include May I Die. The Day I Ever Cheat On You.. Will You Marry by robosky02(m): 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2023
Qatar2022:

I never said that I will cheat , GOD is a merciful GOD

So men are taking advantage of God's mercy
Re: If Marriage Vow Include May I Die. The Day I Ever Cheat On You.. Will You Marry by baralatie(m): 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2023
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: If Marriage Vow Include May I Die. The Day I Ever Cheat On You.. Will You Marry by baralatie(m): 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2023
So between the man and the woman
Who will go first
Because e get one joke for bininthat women make
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: If Marriage Vow Include May I Die. The Day I Ever Cheat On You.. Will You Marry by femi4: 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2023
robosky02:
If marriage vow include may I die. The day I ever cheat on you.. Will you still marry?
vows are mere cheap talk. No consequences
Re: If Marriage Vow Include May I Die. The Day I Ever Cheat On You.. Will You Marry by OlawaleBammie: 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2023
A no go try am....

But if it warrant I will kuku marry second wife
Re: If Marriage Vow Include May I Die. The Day I Ever Cheat On You.. Will You Marry by Namaster: 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2023
Dumb question.
Re: If Marriage Vow Include May I Die. The Day I Ever Cheat On You.. Will You Marry by ibkonekt(m): 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2023
robosky02:
How about we make it more specific like may any spouse die if theintentionally withold sex as a weapon,.
Re: If Marriage Vow Include May I Die. The Day I Ever Cheat On You.. Will You Marry by Savedday2: 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2023
9ja girls will avoid marriage like death
Re: If Marriage Vow Include May I Die. The Day I Ever Cheat On You.. Will You Marry by KiNg0G: 5:14am On Nov 29, 2023
As long as the so help me God remains cheesy
Re: If Marriage Vow Include May I Die. The Day I Ever Cheat On You.. Will You Marry by robosky02(m): 10:36am On Nov 29, 2023
femi4:
vows are mere cheap talk. No consequences

Do you really understand what a vow is

It's actually a life and death matter
Re: If Marriage Vow Include May I Die. The Day I Ever Cheat On You.. Will You Marry by femi4: 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2023
robosky02:

yinmu...no consequences
Re: If Marriage Vow Include May I Die. The Day I Ever Cheat On You.. Will You Marry by femi4: 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2023
robosky02:

All your politicians are still walking free with looted funds after leaving office. They took vows too
Re: If Marriage Vow Include May I Die. The Day I Ever Cheat On You.. Will You Marry by robosky02(m): 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2023
femi4:
All your politicians are still walking free with looted funds after leaving office. They took vows too

No be politics own

(1) (Reply)

Why Do all women belif short Guys Are Cute & caring? / Girls Ready For Hot Fuk Tonight / Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.