Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,416 members, 7,836,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos (62075 Views)

Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos / Davido & Chioma First Appearance As They Attend Family Birthday Party In Atlanta / Jim Iyke Makes Surprise Appearance As Skyewise Group Honours Staff At Dinner Par (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by aremubabs: 6:50am On Nov 29, 2023
SAMBARRY:
both mohbad,zino or any decent human being shouldn't be seen or identified with these riffraffs.

At least even if zino is cursed with stupidity,he saw what happened to mohbad Abi wasn't it iyabo Ojo that brought out zino to social media drawing the attention of people to how lean and malnourished he looked and was even acting like he had mental health issues before well wishers raised money for him to go to rehab.now they have rehabilitated him and cleaned him up,now he's going back to his vomit

Meanwhile this nairamarley and SAMLARRY don't look bothered.if anything sha happens to zino,his mother had better not come out from nowhere and say she didn't know her son was associating with riffraffs because I remember when zinos mother went to gistlover complaining to the blogger that since her son has been living with nairamarley she had no access to her son until he used another phone to call her that he was not ok and then had to track nairamarleys house.this same nairamarley dumped all your Luggages on the streets and threw you out.your mom and sibling fond you on the streets,picked you up and started taking you from prophet to prophet.now he's back to these same people

What type of useless mother is that?

There may be more to this story than you know.

Don't judge.

We have had cases of men getting married and changing and their mothers would put all the blames on the wife even if it was the husband's personal decision to become inaccessible to his own family members.
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by SAMBARRY: 6:58am On Nov 29, 2023
FireUpNow:

Some mother's are not fit to be called mother's.
at least they're all seeing the drama going on in mohbads family.yes iyabo Ojo might be an alaseju sometimes but she went all the way to fight for mohbad.now mohbads aunty is telling the same iyabo Ojo to mind her buisness,his father is saying that she should keep the casket she bought for mohbad.the same man that hurriedly buried him when he was not a Muslim and when he was called out he said he doesn't have money that's why he quickly buried him.now the same man is saying iyabo Ojo that volunteered to buy casket should keep her casket he doesn't need it,his aunt was insulting iyabo that she's looking for public attention and trying to entice men by dancing in the place where they went to buy casket

Now with all this messy drama,if zino dies (God forbid) do you think Nigerians will empathize with his family knowing how ungrateful people are ? She will now enter Social Media and start crying crocodile tears.

Now with this case of mohbad and the release of nairamarley and SAMLARRY it shows they only cut the tail of the snake they didn't cut its head so it will only get more clever, sleath and deadly.

Again all those mohbads friends and those who came out to confess are in soup because there's no one to protect them because I suspect nairamarley and SAMLARRY will want to go after them for vengeance and the system Will not protect them against bullies just as the system didn't protect mohbad when he went to report bullying in the station

Anyway this is a lesson but I know some mothers are useless sha
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by SAMBARRY: 7:16am On Nov 29, 2023
aremubabs:

There may be more to this story than you know.

Don't judge.

We have had cases of men getting married and changing and their mothers would put all the blames on the wife even if it was the husband's personal decision to become inaccessible to his own family members.
you're not getting it.before zino joined the marlians to live with them.he was normal physically and mentally.he was talking and acting Normal.his health was ok.now according to gistlover he/she said nairamarley went to meet zinos mother that she should release zino to him So that zino will live with him and he can become their DJ.basically offering him an opportunity to blow, the mother said okay,she released her son.but the mother just knew he lived in banana island but she didn't know where exactly he stays.now the problem i have with the woman is

1.how Can you willingly release your impressionable teenage son to live with SOMEONE YOU DON'T REALLY KNOW OR EVEN KNOW WHERE HE STAYS
2.according to gistlover he said nairamarley promised his mother that he Will be paying zinos school fees while he still works as a DJ. and since then the said zino has not been in school,you didn't follow him up to even know why he's not in school and the boy is just rotten away with drugs and debauchery, injecting himself with all kinds of substances provided by nairamarley still you sat down in your house comfortably

3.according to the mother when they asked why didn't you follow up on your teenage son she said anytime she calls the boy will say he's ok,he's fine she should not bother to come.yet you still don't know where he stays, what he does or the character he mingles with

4.thank God for God and mohbads death that exposed all the madness going on there and for iyabo Ojo that exposed how frail he was on social media.instead of you as a mother to use that opportunity to rectify your mistake,draw the boy closer to yourself and raise him properly,you have left him to wander back to the same street that destroyed his life and killed mohbad and you're saying I should not judge?

Please I want to ask you,how many hours have you spent or used in the labor room to birth a child? How many nights have you woken up to breast feed a child with painful and swollen nipples?

How many times have you saved up money to buy school uniform and books for your children and taken them to school? What are the names of your children's teachers and do you have their phone numbers? If you have not done or experienced any of this please for the love of God,shut up
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by FireUpNow(m): 7:48am On Nov 29, 2023
SAMBARRY:
at least they're all seeing the drama going on in mohbads family.yes iyabo Ojo might be an alaseju sometimes but she went all the way to fight for mohbad.now mohbads aunty is telling the same iyabo Ojo to mind her buisness,his father is saying that she should keep the casket she bought for mohbad.the same man that hurriedly buried him when he was not a Muslim and when he was called out he said he doesn't have money that's why he quickly buried him.now the same man is saying iyabo Ojo that volunteered to buy casket should keep her casket he doesn't need it,his aunt was insulting iyabo that she's looking for public attention and trying to entice men by dancing in the place where they went to buy casket

Now with all this messy drama,if zino dies (God forbid) do you think Nigerians will empathize with his family knowing how ungrateful people are ? She will now enter Social Media and start crying crocodile tears.

Now with this case of mohbad and the release of nairamarley and SAMLARRY it shows they only cut the tail of the snake they didn't cut its head so it will only get more clever, sleath and deadly.

Again all those mohbads friends and those who came out to confess are in soup because there's no one to protect them because I suspect nairamarley and SAMLARRY will want to go after them for vengeance and the system Will not protect them against bullies just as the system didn't protect mohbad when he went to report bullying in the station

Anyway this is a lesson but I know some mothers are useless sha
From the little I have read about Mohbad's father and mother, it clearly shows how the family is. I was shocked when I watched a video where the mother was lamenting about the 5 million naira her late so. Paid for a shop for her to start business and begging the public to assist her in getting the money back from the estate agent. I was like so you want the money when you should be thinking about how to bury your son? The parents and the family are all very terrible people. The mother who abandoned him for over a decade is not a mother at all. So just leave that useless family.
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by drerocker: 7:58am On Nov 29, 2023
Dailymice:
If you still follow these guys or their music, you may be part of the problem
U lie Bros
U can force your enemies on me I am at peace with my own
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by SAMBARRY: 9:10am On Nov 29, 2023
FireUpNow:

From the little I have read about Mohbad's father and mother, it clearly shows how the family is. I was shocked when I watched a video where the mother was lamenting about the 5 million naira her late so. Paid for a shop for her to start business and begging the public to assist her in getting the money back from the estate agent. I was like so you want the money when you should be thinking about how to bury your son? The parents and the family are all very terrible people. The mother who abandoned him for over a decade is not a mother at all. So just leave that useless family.
that family is so dysfunctional and terrible and in all of this I pity mohbads wife.

Marrying into a poor family is enough shege not to now talk of marrying into a poor and narcissistic family where everything is just upside down

Papa dey cry say on social media say make Nigerians give am money to renovate him sitting room

Mama dey cry for Social Media say mohbad promised her deep freezer to take open her shop and sell things

The father wey no get money get girlfriend aside from the new wife he married wey he dey bring come him house to fvck on a steady,mama don japa leave the husband go live with another man because her husband no get money and all the parents just left the kids to find their bearing on the streets.

Wunmi (mohbads wife) complained that when mohbad was alive the father did everything to destroy their marriage.say he go dey arrange girlfriend for him son,dey bring girlfriend come him house,papa dey claim say him daughter in-law dey lace him pickin food with sleeping pills to go and fvck nairamarley.like what kind of messed up disgusting family be that one? And Na their type go dey give unsolicited marriage advice aka go and marry when their own marriage be like ogba Werey

Those days our parents will do investigation into the type of family their daughters want to marry into but everybody don carry open eye spoil am.tufia
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by Calitoscassius(m): 9:26am On Nov 29, 2023
Error401:
So that makes it right? I am ashamed of the kind of stupiiid people I have to respond to on here

That makes what right? , if you hate them that is your problem, some people likes their music and folows them, you cannot force people to hate what you hate.

If you care so much forget about mobad, start today to campaign against bullying you might save other people lives from bullies, start from the street you live in. Otherwise clear off!
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by pacespot(m): 9:32am On Nov 29, 2023
Nigerians no get country o. Tell me on which terms did these guys get their bail granted?
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by FireUpNow(m): 10:23am On Nov 29, 2023
SAMBARRY:
that family is so dysfunctional and terrible and in all of this I pity mohbads wife.

Marrying into a poor family is enough shege not to now talk of marrying into a poor and narcissistic family where everything is just upside down

Papa dey cry say on social media say make Nigerians give am money to renovate him sitting room

Mama dey cry for Social Media say mohbad promised her deep freezer to take open her shop and sell things

The father wey no get money get girlfriend aside from the new wife he married wey he dey bring come him house to fvck on a steady,mama don japa leave the husband go live with another man because her husband no get money and all the parents just left the kids to find their bearing on the streets.

Wunmi (mohbads wife) complained that when mohbad was alive the father did everything to destroy their marriage.say he go dey arrange girlfriend for him son,dey bring girlfriend come him house,papa dey claim say him daughter in-law dey lace him pickin food with sleeping pills to go and fvck nairamarley.like what kind of messed up disgusting family be that one? And Na their type go dey give unsolicited marriage advice aka go and marry when their own marriage be like ogba Werey

Those days our parents will do investigation into the type of family their daughters want to marry into but everybody don carry open eye spoil am.tufia

Mohbad's father and mother are definition of waywardness. Useless parents that's what they are. Poverty is not the reason they are misbehaving. They are just very useless individuals

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by steryj(m): 10:35am On Nov 29, 2023
richeeyo:
I Dedicate 2pac trackiko
Only God Can judge Me Now

Only God can judge me, is that right?
(Only God can judge me now)
(Only God baby)
Nobody else, nobody else
All you other motherfuckers get out my business
(Only God can judge me now)

Thats how they feeling
Judge what
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by SAMBARRY: 11:06am On Nov 29, 2023
FireUpNow:

Mohbad's father and mother are definition of waywardness. Useless parents that's what they are. Poverty is not the reason they are misbehaving. They are just very useless individuals
well poverty is not just the reason but it's one of the many reasons.poverty of character,poverty of the mind and intellect,lack of the fear of God and basic decency.the worst part be say the father come be pastor wey get church.so I was like so this man too go dey preach give other people,dey do marriage counseling and dey join couples in holy matrimony when he himself and his family is a complete mess.

He is just a disgrace to christianity.na God go help the remaining kids of that dirty family and I pity any woman wey say she Wan marry any of their sons
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by FireUpNow(m): 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2023
SAMBARRY:
well poverty is not just the reason but it's one of the many reasons.poverty of character,poverty of the mind and intellect,lack of the fear of God and basic decency.the worst part be say the father come be pastor wey get church.so I was like so this man too go dey preach give other people,dey do marriage counseling and dey join couples in holy matrimony when he himself and his family is a complete mess.

He is just a disgrace to christianity.na God go help the remaining kids of that dirty family and I pity any woman wey say she Wan marry any of their sons

Pastor na title. Many parading themselves as pastors are equally bad we have many poor families who are well behaved. The truth is that Mohbad's family are totally useless. The bought fought hard to change things for the family but no parental guidance and care. That's one of the main reason he joined the crew of Naira Marley. Well as for the other siblings I believe they have learnt a big lesson from what happened and they will behave better. Their parents have really embarrassed them. A man who can't even his family together even though he wasn't rich. It shows how brainless he is. As a man he is supposed to keep the family together no matter what but he failed.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by SAMBARRY: 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2023
FireUpNow:

Pastor na title. Many parading themselves as pastors are equally bad we have many poor families who are well behaved. The truth is that Mohbad's family are totally useless. The bought fought hard to change things for the family but no parental guidance and care. That's one of the main reason he joined the crew of Naira Marley. Well as for the other siblings I believe they have learnt a big lesson from what happened and they will behave better. Their parents have really embarrassed them. A man who can't even his family together even though he wasn't rich. It shows how brainless he is. As a man he is supposed to keep the family together no matter what but he failed.
the man wey wan sneakishly bury the boy in the middle of the night now said he is no longer interested in buying his son till he gets justice.lol.make he dey find justice grin

Them don release nairamarley and SAMLARRY,even mohbads friends that confessed are not safe,he still dey find justice for lawless land grin

He will find justice when men start growing vagynas grin

Shebi people still dey give am money to pay mortuary fees.nigerians go soon Taya for their matter.useless family
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by FireUpNow(m): 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2023
SAMBARRY:
the man wey wan sneakishly bury the boy in the middle of the night now said he is no longer interested in buying his son till he gets justice.lol.make he dey find justice grin

Them don release nairamarley and SAMLARRY,even mohbads friends that confessed are not safe,he still dey find justice for lawless land grin

Bleep the father because he is cashing out on Mohbad's death

He will find justice when men start growing vagynas grin

Shebi people still dey give am money to pay mortuary fees.nigerians go soon Taya for their matter.useless family
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by DonroxyII: 8:24am On Nov 30, 2023
Inkling:
These guys has seen a lot.

I can't imagine myself in their shoes, especially Nairamarley that was outside the country and was still being accused of murder.

I'm getting scare of being famous because the more the fame the more enemies keep increasing.

I've never seen a famous person that is free from these people especially this era of social media.

Dangote = monopoly
Bill gates = Sterilization vaccine
Biden = Brain dead
Obama = Gay
Buhari = Jubril
Tinubu = Druggie
Jonathan = Drunkard

Bad belle people will just find a way to attack you. They will just manufacture something to stain your reputation.
There is No Power without Problem Because Everypower is seeking Control of Humanities & Resources accrued to The Common Wealths!
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by ycat: 8:53am On Dec 07, 2023
Were ni iya e olosi!
Who cares about the animal that gave birth to you? You are still evil and all of you fooled-around-with mixed blood are the problem that Yoruba have anyways if you are telling the truth.
Goddyrichie:
Werey ni e me that my mom is Yoruba and also born in this same Yoruba even my akwa ibom which my dad from we only go there 4 Christmas or we hv a ceremony to do there or 4 holiday I even like my mom tribe than my dad own oh I know ur problem u think I’m from SE abi u people can’t do anything just to shout that’s why soldier even fake soldiers Dey beat una anyhow and una no go fit do anything
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by Goddyrichie(m): 6:26am On Dec 08, 2023
ycat:
Were ni iya e olosi!
Who cares about the animal that gave birth to you? You are still evil and all of you fooled-around-with mixed blood are the problem that Yoruba have anyways if you are telling the truth.
eran ni iya e at baba e pelu gbogbo iran e olofo omo
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by ycat: 7:00am On Dec 08, 2023
Omo elede ati aja. Omo irankiran!
Iya e elede baba e aja.
Omo oloriburuku bi ti iya e.
Goddyrichie:
eran ni iya e at baba e pelu gbogbo iran e olofo omo
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by Goddyrichie(m): 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2023
ycat:
Omo elede ati aja. Omo irankiran!
Iya e elede baba e aja.
Omo oloriburuku bi ti iya e.
omo irankira omo ewure ati aja baba ewure iya aja
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by Omegacomedy: 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2023
Check out naira Marley first interview
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6F74wcB/
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by ycat: 6:20am On Dec 12, 2023
Copycat, adato!
Omo ofo omo adanu!
Omo gutter!
Goddyrichie:
omo irankira omo ewure ati aja baba ewure iya aja
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by Goddyrichie(m): 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2023
ycat:
Copycat, adato!
Omo ofo omo adanu!
Omo gutter!
iya e omo gutter baba omo soakaway omo ofo
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by ycat: 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2023
You can't even find a word for yourself, repeat after me iddiot! Omo accident omo agbako!
Goddyrichie:
iya e omo gutter baba omo soakaway omo ofo
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by Goddyrichie(m): 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2023
ycat:
You can't even find a word for yourself, repeat after me iddiot! Omo accident omo agbako!
ur bald 👨‍🦲 head fada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) / Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old / Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.