Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,729 members, 7,813,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Look At What This Engineer Did After We Finished The Contract - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Look At What This Engineer Did After We Finished The Contract (21985 Views)

Look At What For Naira Loan Company Sent To My Contact / How Much Do I Charge For The Contract? / Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At What This Engineer Did After We Finished The Contract by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:58am On Nov 29, 2023
Ezeeboiy I like it that you’re lettered. Unfortunately I don’t have advise for you on how to get your money , I hear most site engineers operate like that, it’s a pity.

115k for working offsite seems fair, too bad your pay is being delayed.

Try and get in touch with the site owner if possible to prevail on the engineer to pay up (do this surreptitiously).
Re: Look At What This Engineer Did After We Finished The Contract by LeeSmart: 7:01am On Nov 29, 2023
immortalcrown:
Give him some time. If he keeps dodging you, contact Very Dark Man. I am not joking.
VDM go run the matter for am sharp sharp without charges... That guy is someone the youth needs to protect at all cost.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At What This Engineer Did After We Finished The Contract by verifiablefacts: 7:29am On Nov 29, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Since when did aboki from North East start charging that luxurious amount..

Please be guided..its 3k daily pay for aboki and illegal migrants .. If you don't like it..get lost. For being ungrateful to your host, feeding will be deducted.

Ndi ala

The same treatment metted to you and your kin before deportation from Serbia huh?
Re: Look At What This Engineer Did After We Finished The Contract by federal9: 10:20am On Nov 29, 2023
He must have used your money to gamble.

That's what many people do these days. They will keep cooking up excuses. I gave a friend of my laptop to sell for me. He should sell the parts. He used the money to gamble.

I had to come into Lagos from Abuja to look for him.

People are just wicked.

Don't trust anybody!!

2 Likes

Re: Look At What This Engineer Did After We Finished The Contract by PurestBoy(m): 10:24am On Nov 29, 2023
We4all:

Any service you render in Nigeria, you need to shine your eye and be extra smart. Laborers are usually paid daily because it isn't a permanent job. Why did you agree to receive payment after the job was completed?

Dude, you let your guard down and that greedy mofo is trying to outsmart you because he has already collected the payment from the client.

If he keeps delaying, drop his contact and let us bomb his fucking number. By the time he receives 100 missed calls and messages in 5 minutes, his brain will reset.

You didn't sign agreement in this modern age? How then do you prove to the Judges that he's owing you?
Re: Look At What This Engineer Did After We Finished The Contract by PurestBoy(m): 10:26am On Nov 29, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:
go to police station and report him first, hope you have evidence of your agreement? Because you will.

They didn't have agreement ooo, man was just given him money daily.
Re: Look At What This Engineer Did After We Finished The Contract by ghettochild(m): 11:02am On Nov 29, 2023
Post his number here .make we use call finish am...
And also go to Twitter..
Nigerians go call am tire till e go vex pay u what he owes u

3 Likes

Re: Look At What This Engineer Did After We Finished The Contract by donproject2(m): 11:30am On Nov 29, 2023
otipoju:

Just send him a text message that you have received the alert as promised and you are sending this to thank him thatbhe even added extra outbof the kind heart that he has.

And that God will continue to bless him mightily and everything he lays his hands on will prosper. That he will never meet anyone that will destroy all that he has been working for in his life in one day.

That it is him that will live long enough to witness his children's progress and they in turn will live long enough to bury him instead of him burying them one after the other.

That God will keep him in good health and he will not be struck with an incurable sickness that he will waste all his life savings on.

Put your name and account number clearly in the message and say nothing again.

If to say I never repent, I for tell you some strong things wey you fit do am as payback.

I beg we need that strong thing o, Nigeria is not good for repentance
Re: Look At What This Engineer Did After We Finished The Contract by Zoomx(m): 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
Ezeeboiy:
of course you're right sir Infact strong evidence thanks for enlightenment
Op, l have to agree with . Post his number here and see your money in a day or two.
Re: Look At What This Engineer Did After We Finished The Contract by LONEWOLFJOHN: 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2023
PurestBoy:

They didn't have agreement ooo, man was just given him money daily.
He need to be smart at this point, he should try use another number to call him, this time, record the conversation as evidence, ask him politely criptics questions. Once he admits he's bound to pay, Just drag him to court immidiately. Trust me, he will settle out of court.

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Engineer Did After We Finished The Contract by Ezeeboiy: 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2023
Ezeeboiy:
Hello! I will go straight to the point

I am a mason (labourer) there's this engineer that hired us to work in his site outside the city where I live far away from my state of residence in the North East we spent 1 month and 5days working at the site we agreed that he will be given us daily feeding allowance but our remuneration will be paid after the completion of the project.

So after the completion of the project we calculated that I have 115k for the period I spent working . Now it has been 5days since we finished the project but yet to pay me I have families that depend on me and he now want me to go home empty handed after this long since I left my family. I have been asking him but now he doesn't even take my call. please how can I handle this issue?

Nlfpmod
Dominique
Mukina2
CrazyMan
this man is wicked he gave me 30k that he'll pay me the balance in January

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Engineer Did After We Finished The Contract by money121(m): 11:30am On Dec 07, 2023
Ezeeboiy:

I am a mason (labourer) there's this engineer that hired us to work in his site outside the city where I live far away from my state of residence in the North East we spent 1 month and 5days working at the site we agreed that he will be given us daily feeding allowance but our remuneration will be paid after the completion of the project.

So after the completion of the project we calculated that I have 115k for the period I spent working . Now it has been 5days since we finished the project but yet to pay me I have families that depend on me and he now want me to go home empty handed after this long since I left my family. I have been asking him but now he doesn't even take my call. please how can I handle this issue?

Just imagine sad sad
Re: Look At What This Engineer Did After We Finished The Contract by Thazard(m): 11:34am On Dec 07, 2023
Ezeeboiy:
this man is wicked he gave me 30k that he'll pay me the balance in January
why not post his phone number here so that you can get your balance? Don't underestimate nairalanders oh. Big men full here unless you never ready to collect your money.

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Engineer Did After We Finished The Contract by vikstandon(m): 11:35am On Dec 07, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Since when did aboki from North East start charging that luxurious amount..

Please be guided..its 3k daily pay for aboki and illegal migrants .. If you don't like it..get lost. For being ungrateful to your host, feeding will be deducted.

Ndi ala

Stop this nonsense. A labourer deserves the wages regardless of where s/he stems from.

3 Likes

Re: Look At What This Engineer Did After We Finished The Contract by Ballzproblem2: 11:39am On Dec 07, 2023
ezeboiy drop his number here
Re: Look At What This Engineer Did After We Finished The Contract by Ntipia: 11:40am On Dec 07, 2023
Ezeeboiy:
woww this seems nice method oo i swear I will try this thanks so much for this sir

Don't do it. The message simply means he has sent you the money and that he's not owing you again.

2 Likes

Re: Look At What This Engineer Did After We Finished The Contract by omenka1: 11:40am On Dec 07, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Undertaker.....

BbQ NO pay again... What and who do we have here...Human Rights??

Taaaaa Gbafuoo
Vultures don scarce now ooo....
No more raw material to keep him in business
And im know very well say nor be statistics we go chop

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Engineer Did After We Finished The Contract by Kinzo0917(m): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2023
Take your case to ordinary president of BREKETE FAMILY RADIO ABUJA. HE WILL HELP YOU RECOVER YOUR MONEY. YOU CAN WATCH BREKETE FAMILY ON YOUTUBE OR ON FACEBOOK. IF YOU NEED MORE INFO ON HOW TO REACH HIM, LET ME KNOW. THE PROGRAM STARTS FROM MONDAYS TO SATURDAYS BY 7AM. YOU CAN WATCH IT ON STARTIMES CHANNEL
Ezeeboiy:

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Engineer Did After We Finished The Contract by 2best(m): 11:44am On Dec 07, 2023
Ezeeboiy:

I don't think he's been paid
Re: Look At What This Engineer Did After We Finished The Contract by Camberlo(m): 11:45am On Dec 07, 2023
He did not forget you or about to scam you rather he is also pursuing the payment at the top.

This commonly happen to those sub-contracted by telecommunication companies MTN, GLO, and etc to assist carry out some installations of transformers at various of their sites.

But the contractor won't be pay until the sites are connected to grid.

Be patience a bit and sorry for the inconveniences
Re: Look At What This Engineer Did After We Finished The Contract by scoobyblogspot(m): 11:46am On Dec 07, 2023
Well.. they have left you behind
Re: Look At What This Engineer Did After We Finished The Contract by sonofthunder: 11:49am On Dec 07, 2023
Ezeeboiy:

Do you have access to the person/company that employed him. Go and complain to them. If he's money is remaining with them they can withhold until he pays you or pay you from his balance if you provide sufficient evidence.
Re: Look At What This Engineer Did After We Finished The Contract by justmondris: 11:49am On Dec 07, 2023
Ezeeboiy:

Never make such a deal with anybody you have not been working for before. Next time learn to collect your pay on a daily or weekly basis and pay it into an account you cannot access easily while you are away.
Re: Look At What This Engineer Did After We Finished The Contract by BECALMBECALM(m): 11:50am On Dec 07, 2023
Ezeeboiy:

Wicked and satanic man. This same man will still be praying to God to show him mercy. Nigeria is a jungle.
Re: Look At What This Engineer Did After We Finished The Contract by happney65: 11:50am On Dec 07, 2023
Airlord2030:
If to say you be cultist, him for no try am

I guess you are a stupid cultist? Cultist wey we dey lock up for police station. Bunch of stupid cowards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At What This Engineer Did After We Finished The Contract by Bluntemperor: 11:52am On Dec 07, 2023
IyaTola:
The bolded is where you made a mistake, you should have agreed with hims that after some time maybe 2 weeks he would pay 50% then after completion he oays the balance. The truth is Nigerians are hard to trust.

You hit it right there!
How can you agreed an Open Contract - with a Contractor not paying you a certain percentage before you completed the Whole Contract?
He sees you as being desperate!
Nevertheless,just wait,might be sorting out Financial matters but then, he should explain to you!
Lesson learnt!
Re: Look At What This Engineer Did After We Finished The Contract by zoedew: 11:53am On Dec 07, 2023
Ezeeboiy:

Go report him to three people-
1. The Traditional Ruler of Community where the projected is situated.
2.The Traditional Ruler of your Community.
3.God.
He will beg you to accept what he owes you!
Next time don't sell yourself for free. Insist on being paid daily and into a bank account.
Re: Look At What This Engineer Did After We Finished The Contract by BayLord01(m): 11:54am On Dec 07, 2023
Una well so? What happen to collecting you money daily/weekly and keep your money 🤷
Re: Look At What This Engineer Did After We Finished The Contract by Adasun(m): 11:55am On Dec 07, 2023
Drop number and details, by the time we join hands bomb him phone with calls, he will respond positively
Re: Look At What This Engineer Did After We Finished The Contract by tsdarkside(m): 11:58am On Dec 07, 2023
Ezeeboiy:

big mistake....dont take promises....
always demand pay dey go....weekly payment, or better would be daily....

nigerians cut corners alot and workers are the easiest to cheat because of no real union to fight for you....
Re: Look At What This Engineer Did After We Finished The Contract by shortgun(m): 11:59am On Dec 07, 2023
Engineers are the worst managers you'll come across in any organization. They lack management skills and have zero knowledge about the complexities of human behavior in organizations.
Re: Look At What This Engineer Did After We Finished The Contract by nkemoma(m): 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ezeeboiy:
woww this seems nice method oo i swear I will try this thanks so much for thisp sir

The Engineer will simply reply.. thanks, God bless you..

Your money.. otilooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity / N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? / They Finally Almost Had My Shadow. Pls Learn From This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.