Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,222 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) (31348 Views)

Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) / Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour / Massive Road Construction In Anambra, Obiano Continues Inspection Tour(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by blamingthedevil: 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2023
Metrix147:
More photos

2 Likes

Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by Princeton92(m): 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2023
I sight the IVM G80 there

A beauty

3 Likes

Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by Zeebuy: 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2023
The only performing governor

1 Like

Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by Vision101(m): 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2023
@SmartProf
While this governor has been taking tours on project sites, his counterparts in most states are taking tours on their state treasury to map out strategies of looting...infact, one is making the news steadily only based on his wrestling matches with his political godfather. Great job Gov. Otti.

@me
This is share busybody. Na his project be this? This is a federal project. What PDP that the southeast so much loved could not do, the APC that they so much hate is doing them...niger bridge etc.
Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by ebenholer2(m): 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2023
Why taking such tour if he has a viable commissioners to get the work done him. I think it is another illusory-publicity stunt
Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by CoronaVirusPro: 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2023
grin grin grin grin

The Governor looks like a labourer.
Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by package7(m): 10:26pm On Nov 28, 2023
Initial gra gra of the first time governors after awhile their gra gra will die a natural death. Their next agenda is how to win next election in 2027.

1 Like

Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by ElonEmpire: 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2023
ebenholer2:
Why taking such tour if he has a viable commissioners to get the work done him. I think it is another illusory-publicity stunt
Osu
Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by Ulunne777(f): 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2023
Vision101:
@SmartProf
While this governor has been taking tours on project sites, his counterparts in most states are taking tours on their state treasury to map out strategies of looting...infact, one is making the news steadily only based on his wrestling matches with his political godfather. Great job Gov. Otti. Hi

@me
This is share busybody. Na his project be this? This is a federal project. What PDP that the southeast so much loved could not do, the APC that they so much hate is doing them...niger bridge etc.

Yes it isn't his project but his presence would accelerate the work pace and it is palliative work which they are doing cos the contractor is still having squabbles with the work ministry.

He has been inundated with pleas from Ndị Abia who wanna come home to at least make it motorable for this Christmas season.

Hopefully next yr,the main work will start.

3 Likes

Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by Abufo: 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
After spending 1 billion on rice and okpa for just 2 months.

shut your trap.....!

1 Like

Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by Schifo: 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2023
You keep begging; it is becoming irritating. I know I have sent you money anonymously couple of times last year. Please stop except you actually need it. What skill set do you have ?

quote author=Iseona post=127216762]please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2023
Vision101:
@SmartProf
While this governor has been taking tours on project sites, his counterparts in most states are taking tours on their state treasury to map out strategies of looting...infact, one is making the news steadily only based on his wrestling matches with his political godfather. Great job Gov. Otti.

@me

Otti is financing the project, not FG

3 Likes

Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by Vision101(m): 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2023
@Ulunne777

Yes it isn't his project but his presence would accelerate the work pace and it is palliative work which they are doing cos the contractor is still having squabbles with the work ministry.

@me
His presence accelerating the pace of work? In civil engineering works, what speaks is money. The agency paying dictates the pace. The only thing he can do is to refuse to follow the igbo mobid hatred and go close to federal authorities.
Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by VULCAN(m): 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2023
You have been sending money to an able bodied man who is laughing at your gullibility.

Take heart, we have all been duped now and again

Schifo:
You keep begging; it is becoming irritating. I know I have sent you money anonymously couple of times last year. Please stop except you actually need it. What skill set do you have ?

quote author=Iseona post=127216762]please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

4 Likes

Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by flokii: 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2023
Short man devil running government of propaganda..
Where is your commissioner for works?.. mum.u man.
Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by googlepikins: 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
I can imagine how you are crying and feeling so bad right now grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by Juniorangel(m): 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2023
This is what a working government actually looks like and sound like, you will see the evidence not
Buhari = shocked or
Tinubu = vows, or
FG = moves...

2 Likes

Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by Sniper101(m): 11:09pm On Nov 28, 2023
I like the fact that he's using IVM motors

PS: the recently acquired fleet of Toyota cars for Senators and House of Rep members ought to have been IVM or NORD vehicles; as they are Made In Nigeria

Any law makers who doesn't like the IVM and NORD brand ought to be asked to use his/her own money to acquire any brand of vehicle he/she likes to be his/her official vehicle.

8 Likes

Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2023
Wel done
Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by nomolos92: 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2023
Why's he the only one wearing helmet and reflective jacket?

Mtcheeew
Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by lugado: 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2023
So is this news?
Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by Alaigbo(m): 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2023
Look at this foolish Igbo so taking your on uncompleted project is not what you fools celebrate in Alaigbo.

Just imagine if it was Soludo Sanwolu that were taking this tours imagine what this daredevil cursed miserable Igbo hypocrite will say.

SmartProf:
Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by Jemex003: 11:45pm On Nov 28, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

Or so you wish?

Let's wait and see.

At least let Tinubu do brainwashed Chinese 419 for us make we see, abi na only looting he sabi?

Just wait and see know Igbo and China? We shall see soon
Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by Jemex003: 11:45pm On Nov 28, 2023
AroOkigbo:

Pray to experience happiness. ..at least for once in your life 😊

Let’s see what’s gonna happen soon Igbo’s vs China
Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by prophetfire: 11:46pm On Nov 28, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
Says someone from the family of retards.

2 Likes

Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by Jemex003: 11:46pm On Nov 28, 2023
Blaze14k:

You wish, u only wish

Story story storyyyyyyyy
Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by bemeruca: 11:47pm On Nov 28, 2023
What's the point if him putting on high visibility and helmet?
Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by realteejay: 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2023
Reading through the comment section... I could see that obedients are really trying to confuse people into believing that it is Alex otti that is constructing the road and not FG.
Even when it was expressly and explicitly stated at the body of the report that FG is the one doing thē road o!
Make unah continue...
Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by peculiar2233: 11:54pm On Nov 28, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
Take this and do the needful asap 😜😜

2 Likes

Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by Vision101(m): 11:55pm On Nov 28, 2023
@InyinyaAgbaOku

Otti is financing the project, not FG.

@me
Hahaha..... Enugu - Port Harcourt highway that has been part of the sukuk loan taken by fashola? The whole of abia state annual budget can't run that project. Maybe you are referring to port Harcourt road project in Aba. Definitely not this one. Hahaha 🤣🤣😂
Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by doctore212(m): 12:28am On Nov 29, 2023
how much be Olosho for abia state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP / We Will Vote For Equity, Fairness - Seyi Makinde To Tinubu (Video) / A President After Me Signed Documents Without Reading Through - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.